Nicole "Ursula" Guerriero - Part 9

missmimz
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nicole "Ursula" Guerriero - Part 9

Post by missmimz »

I can't get a good look at those stupid teeth with that ridic filter but they look insanely white...

missmintyfresh
Talker
Talker

Post by missmintyfresh »

missmimz wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:20 pm
I can't get a good look at those stupid teeth with that ridic filter but they look insanely white...
Yeah that filter was ridiculous. The size doesn't look too bad, but they do look WAY too white. If you wanna see bad veneers, check out Lisa Vanderpump's, those are awful

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pleiadian Starseed »

The video is up, they are only her temporary ones apparently. The real ones won't be as bulky according to Nicole. Guess we'll have to wait and see!

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

Lifeat50 wrote:The video is up, they are only her temporary ones apparently. The real ones won't be as bulky according to Nicole. Guess we'll have to wait and see!
Just came here to post cuz I am just now watching it lol.

I will say they actually don’t look nearly as bad in the video as they did on that IG story earlier. Must have been the crazy filter she used or something.

Can’t wait to see her permanent veneers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Allaboutthetea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Allaboutthetea »

What is with her makeup lately? I miss her back in the day when she did a lot of hair tutorials and dyed her own hair. Now I wouldn’t take ANY hair or makeup tips from her.

missmimz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by missmimz »

She's a hot mess. Basically was MIA because she was sick...again...and because getting veneers was stressful. uh ok. And that makeup looks awful. Her skin is still so bad. Put some money into regular facials girl...

starsicle11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by starsicle11 »

She looks like she lost some weight... I’ll give her that at least. Her teeth don’t look good tho. They just look obviously fake... and distracting. Imagine treating your real teeth like such shit that you have to get a whole new mouth full...

All the Botox she gets, you’d think she’d fix those awful wrinkles in her neck. She’s going to be one of those women with a face full of filler and an old ass neck.

I didn’t watch most of the video. She’s just going through the motions of uploading. The passion is gone. Her excuses are so old. It’s always the same shit year after year. And yet so many people still kiss her ass...

jliz10925
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jliz10925 »

Before having a baby and being a SAHM I was in the cosmetic dental field and I will say that it is a serious process getting veneers. Having to go in several times for impressions, molds, temporaries etc..... to getting the perfect and final veneers. So I do get her anxiety. Hopefully her final ones look better, at least the lowers ones because right now they show wayyy too much. Generally, the larger the upper teeth are the more feminine they look but those bottom ones just look bad!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

missmimz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by missmimz »

That makes it even weirder that she's doing it all in LA rather than a dentist somewhere near her. I find it really hard to believe that being in a major city she couldn't find a remotely good dentist to get veneers at.

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

missmimz wrote:That makes it even weirder that she's doing it all in LA rather than a dentist somewhere near her. I find it really hard to believe that being in a major city she couldn't find a remotely good dentist to get veneers at.

I said the same thing awhile back! I wonder if she’s getting some type of hookup in exchange for some advertising of them later on ?

LumpySpaceQueen
Learner
Learner

Post by LumpySpaceQueen »

guru_shmuru wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:28 am
wow just watched her Insta story.. guess we are getting a full video of her CHOULA whatever the hell it is look.. LOL Seriously?! THATS the look she comes back with. And the teeth!! A full video of the teeth!!! ahhh they look SO weird. You can tell she's struggling to talk. it looks like they are in the way. And WHO IS ASKING FOR THE LIP COMBO. NO. NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOO
Agreed! About the lip, just watched and she said "If you've never tried a brown lip I definitely recommend it. It's like a lip that, I don't know makes you, *snaps claws* makes you feel some type of way when you put it on ..." OMG!

steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by steph88x »

Ok I just watched the video and her teeth still don’t look right to me but they are not the permanent ones so we’ll wait and see. Yes an improvement, but I don’t know if it’s just that I’m used to seeing her with black tar between her teeth or what but i felt like I’m still seeing a lot of darkness in her mouth.

Was super surprised to see she didn’t put black mascara in her brows. They are still way overdrawn and need to be cleaned up but that was a relief.. so of course she had to go and draw the most disgusting lips possible

What i disliked most was she didn’t really apologize for ignoring her fans for over a month. She could’ve sent out one tweet saying she was going to be offline while traveling so much. But maybe I missed it.. there was no apology. Just her talking about being sick and on planes

Character Assassin
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Character Assassin »

Wow is she colorblind because she clearly cannot match foundation to save her life. At least she ended up taking it off I guess! I was looking back on her insta to try and find pics of Germys teeth, there are a few from 2014, and it reminded me how much she has changed (for the worse) over the years. She was so put together and pretty a few years ago and now she’s a mess with her awful nails, randomly placed microscopic tattoos, ridiculous brows, gaudy jewelry and awful makeup. I urge you to go back in time on her instagram and see what a disaster she’s become.

MakeupByNobody
Learner
Learner

Post by MakeupByNobody »

Still a long ways to go but I felt like her makeup look in this most recent video was more old-school Nicole. No harsh contour lines, simple warm colors (albeit not blended on the eyes very well), brows were more tame. It was refreshing. I would like to see her do a makeunder type video, like a my-skin but-better/very minimalist and clean makeup look. I also think she should remake an early video when she was obsessed with those NYC blushes she would mix and Nars Turkish Delight/Revlon Rose and four different mascaras LOL. I think those would be fun to watch. Overall, she's still a bit all over the place with the earrings and nails and whatnot, but I feel like she does keep it pretty real and can poke fun at herself and her attitude is a bit more humble and "real" than many other YT/IG personalities. We'll see if she can get back on track...

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus »

I prefer her new horse teeth to her gunky spaced out dirty ass grey teeth. Those made my stomach hurt lmao
But yea what the fuck why does she put her eye shadow all the way up to her eye brows

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

so everytime she has a veneer related problem she's going to fly out to LA? c'mon now...

thank you baby jesus...that tooth jewel is gone!

she has to be trolling us on that makeup look no way is she going out looking like that.

malloryxo
Talker
Talker

Post by malloryxo »

lotus wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:53 pm
I prefer her new horse teeth to her gunky spaced out dirty ass grey teeth. Those made my stomach hurt lmao
But yea what the fuck why does she put her eye shadow all the way up to her eye brows
I did that back in middle school when I was first messing around with makeup :rofl:

sideeye27
Learner
Learner

Post by sideeye27 »

She looks like amrezy with those teeth.

eastsidebabe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eastsidebabe »

Is there no good dentist in Miami? Would seem so much easier.

jliz10925
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jliz10925 »

sideeye27 wrote:She looks like amrezy with those teeth.
Amrezy is so disgusting!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Return to “Nguerriero19 (Nicole Guerriero)”