Shay "forget the mess, we’re still blessed" Carl

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shay "forget the mess, we’re still blessed" Carl

Post by sparkles »

Im sorry but I'll never understand the point of buying a nice dress just to ruin it with an ugly white t-shirt underneath.

If you believe in not showing your shoulders then I respect that but at least buy a dress that covers the shoulders! It just looks so funny.

Ammnesia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Ammnesia »

sparkles wrote:Im sorry but I'll never understand the point of buying a nice dress just to ruin it with an ugly white t-shirt underneath.

If you believe in not showing your shoulders then I respect that but at least buy a dress that covers the shoulders! It just looks so funny.
The T-shirt under dress pep talk would go on for hours infront of the mirror

Ammnesia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ammnesia »

Sorry double post with an annoying moving gif :rofl:

I hate how they brush Daxton off when hes sad and/or having a tantrum. Shays stupid side comments. They might give him a talk off camera idk but I have a feeling him and Shay might not get on when he's a little older. I know it can lead to issues with expressing and dealing with sadness and it must be hard for him to have a voice in such a large family. I know hes a brat but I don't blame him
Last edited by Ammnesia on Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rdt1004
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by rdt1004 »

ImageImage
Well in the way Carlie was is wearing it, it’s actually a style that’s coming back. It was popular in the 90s and now is having a revival since everything 90s is trendy. But Emi and Avia rocking hanes t shirts under formal wear is most definitely not a look. Also Carlie is a little too old I think to be follow the young adult/teen fashion trends.

Unrelated, I just had a realization that her name is Carlie, I guess named after her father, but Shay already has Carl as his middle name. So damn, girl couldn’t even get her own name, her brother got it first. Then I had a further realization that Carlie is a mash up of the names Carl and Laurie. So I’ve accepted that as fact in my mind that that is the reason why they named her Carlie. Time for me to go to bed lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pizzapie
Learner
Learner

Post by pizzapie »

I wonder how much they are paying to rent this house. It's beautiful.

JohnnyLawrence
Informer
Informer

Post by JohnnyLawrence »

pizzapie wrote:I wonder how much they are paying to rent this house. It's beautiful.
Looking at similar homes on Airbnb, I'd say it's somewhere in the neighborhood of $1000 per night

thisisnotmyusername
Informer
Informer

Post by thisisnotmyusername »

How long are they planning on stay? Has it been a few weeks already?

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

thisisnotmyusername wrote:How long are they planning on stay? Has it been a few weeks already?
he must have spent at least $50k on this whole trip.

His kids have no idea how lucky they are

JohnnyLawrence
Informer
Informer

Post by JohnnyLawrence »

Imagine how crazy it must drive Carlie that she can't live as lavishly as Shay and his family :lol: Even after Shay's messy fall from grace, I think Carlie is by far the most annoying character in the Butler universe.

kiran1
Informer
Informer

Post by kiran1 »

Rhea85 wrote:
thisisnotmyusername wrote:How long are they planning on stay? Has it been a few weeks already?
he must have spent at least $50k on this whole trip.

His kids have no idea how lucky they are
Eh, idk about lucky. Rich? For sure.

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Yesterday Shay said they were staying for a few more days. I think it's been about a week and a half.

pizzapie
Learner
Learner

Post by pizzapie »

Who's gonna be the detective and try to find the place

sunnyvee
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sunnyvee »

Listen, I’ve been trying to find that place since they got there— I can’t find it ! lol kauai hold a special place in my heart so I’m familiar with the area they’re staying but that house is nowhere to be found on every luxury site, Airbnb, vrbo, etc .! I would love to see how much it is a night considering it’s huge, has its own pool, and the option to have its own chef if they chose :o

ChemoSobby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ChemoSobby »

From the looks of it, I wonder if it's one of those kinds of places where you have to know someone who knows someone to even be considered for it. I know there are many luxury sites out there and AirBnB has high end places as well but Shay has the money and connections now to get something that isn't going to be plastered online for anyone to find easily. A place like this is probably rented out by a broker and not the owner, and although this may be considered off-season in Hawaii I'm sure the rent is still in the area of five or six figures for a week easily.
Behold the field in which I grow my fucks. Lay thine eyes upon it and thou shalt see that it is barren.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

Shay doesn’t understand how to parent properly. Gavin was diagnosed with an ear infection/inflammation and the nurses told him to only swim with his head above the water. Today’s vlog shows Gavin diving.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

I can’t find the house they stayed at, but I found the hotel they were in before they went home.

milestone
Debater
Debater

Post by milestone »

Maybe its old footage? Either way I don't understand why they always feel the need to dive into any dirty open body of water they come across. I also cringe when I see them letting the kids dive into shallow water. Living on an island myself I've seen plenty of people die, become paralyzed or break their necks doing that. So foolish.

Post by Guest »

It may just be me, but today's vlog footage didn't make me want to throw up. And Shay was in it!

Post by Guest »

milestone wrote:Maybe its old footage? Either way I don't understand why they always feel the need to dive into any dirty open body of water they come across. I also cringe when I see them letting the kids dive into shallow water. Living on an island myself I've seen plenty of people die, become paralyzed or break their necks doing that. So foolish.
Totally agree, from the looks of it, just about every beach they went to had lots of runoff it it. Granted all ocean water does, but I feel like if you could see that much dirt in the water, it's not a good idea to put your head in it.

ZenmasterKalel
Learner
Learner

Post by ZenmasterKalel »

Someone said earlier in the thread that they wondered if Daxton's skull fraction might be the cause of his wild behaviour. There actually is plenty of evidence that links traumatic head injuries to developing anti social personality traits. Now, I'm not saying this to diagnose Daxton, as he is too young to diagnose anyways, but I'm bringing it up, because I've wondered if they ever did anything to help him following the injury? A fractured skull in an infant should absolutely be followed up with cognitive tests later in life. His aggression might turn in to some serious issues, and he should be helped by his parents in regulating his emotions.

Return to “The Butlers / The Shaytards”