Youpenga vlogs Part One

persha
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Youpenga vlogs Part One

Post by persha »

OMG - I do feel sorry for her re her relationship with her mum but in the same breath she is just as much to blame. A while back her mum was struggle with housework etc due to carpal tunnel so mum was getting more depressed about state of the house. Candy and I were in contact and she told me the house was a pig sty there was stuff everywhere!!! Anyway moving on I suggested that maybe she and her brother could get a cleaner in once a week to help out (it costs me £20 a week for mine) which might also help get mum to come out of her room and downstairs/outside for a bit and was told that dad must get off his fat arse and do the cleaning instead of sitting around all day doing nothing. The way she speaks to her parents sometimes is cringe worthy and embarrassing. She can be brutal at times which is also why she does not get my sympathy vote anymore.

Corgetta 63
Informer
Informer

Post by Corgetta 63 »

Candi needs to act her age. Grow up. Stop moaning. Lose 100lbs for her health sake. Focus on eating better and exercising daily. She is a heart attack waiting to happen.

LipstickLashes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LipstickLashes »

She loves to moan. Must get it from the monster mother

mushypeas
Learner
Learner

Post by mushypeas »

Their honeymoon building was stunning! But there's something really depressing about going to Primark, Disney shop and Warhammer on the first day of your honeymoon 😂

LipstickLashes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LipstickLashes »

I haven’t watched any of those honeymoon vlogs , is she constantly saying how blessed she is ?!
Going to Primark on Honeymoon ... living the dream.

mushypeas
Learner
Learner

Post by mushypeas »

LipstickLashes wrote:
Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:00 am
I haven’t watched any of those honeymoon vlogs , is she constantly saying how blessed she is ?!
Yes, she is. She's high as a kite as usual and 'bubs' is constantly complaining about being tired and 'sore throat' and just being dreary in the background. There's no energy. It made me feel quite sad for her, imagining that being the first days of your honeymoon. Deffo no passion or anything like that on their first night 😂I'm sure he actually said he had a headache! She'll really resent him one day, badly. He'll only get worse as he ages if he's this fuddy duddy now.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

That honeymoon place was stunning BUT, crikey, those stairs! Not at all practical to go down two flights of stone spiral stairs in the dead of night if you want a wee!
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

LipstickLashes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LipstickLashes »

mushypeas wrote:
Tue Dec 24, 2019 11:32 am
LipstickLashes wrote:
Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:00 am
Yes, she is. She's high as a kite as usual and 'bubs' is constantly complaining about being tired and 'sore throat' and just being dreary in the background. There's no energy. It made me feel quite sad for her, imagining that being the first days of your honeymoon. Deffo no passion or anything like that on their first night 😂I'm sure he actually said he had a headache! She'll really resent him one day, badly. He'll only get worse as he ages if he's this fuddy duddy now.

I’m annoyed at him on her behalf ... that ‘man’ is an absolute wet fish. Get a grip ffs. He’ll never manage with a baby because HE is the baby. Candy should have had some strong words with him before that wedding ... stop being a drip and pretending you’re ill! I could not cope with having a gay husband who is also a hypochondriac.

mushypeas
Learner
Learner

Post by mushypeas »

HOURS spent on your honeymoon in the RAF museum. Oh Candy, I hope the sex is good because otherwise you are in for one hell of a snooze fest of a life. And I think we can bet that isn't a redeeming feature. Zero energy, only peps up when talking about GEOFF, WARHAMMER, GAMES, BOARDGAMES and MUSEUMS. you can hear his voice get higher and squeaky, but never anything related to her or normal stuff. All he does in her latest vlog is talk about being sleepy and tired. You can see it really annoys her.

Zoombeeni_
Learner
Learner

Post by Zoombeeni_ »

I actually felt sad for her in the honeymoon vlog. He is such a old man in some respects. I agree you can tell he annoys her sometimes, but she lets it slide. You are on your honeymoon for gods sake stop mooching around shopping malls! Hopefully their Canada trip will be more of a actual honeymoon. She still filmed hauls! I don’t understand it. Personally I feel she could do a lot better than him

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Candy was annoying me in her last vlog (when she went to Ikea) - she wants to spend thousand's of £'s for new decor, furniture, accessories etc. She's replacing all her old stuff with smaller pieces. Why don't they rent a bigger house? (looked at rental prices - 2 beds are £850 a month, 3 beds are £900 - £1000 depending on area). If they have a baby, where will it go in their current house? My lounge is bigger than their downstairs living space!

I also cannot believe she is going to try and sell that sofa ! It's had sweaty feet all over it and a dog and it looks almost collapsed!

Corgetta 63
Informer
Informer

Post by Corgetta 63 »

Who would buy that ugly sofa? Bin it.

Corgetta 63
Informer
Informer

Post by Corgetta 63 »

They cannot afford any house. They are renters. Looking at IKEA for furniture says it all.

persha
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by persha »

OMG what f..king planet does this woman live on, one with rainbows, fairies and unicorns. She has no concept of the real world just lives in this shiney bubble. Her life is so f..ked up on the family side she needs to deal with that instead of pretending all is good. She is OTT with her happy happy happy its very annoying. Found her instagram (she had blocked me - I am the relative) so was on a friends and saw the bit about her hair. Its bloody hair girl you can live without it and if its so stressing CHOP IT ALL OFF. Just shows some of her issues. Looked at a couple of her vlogs for about 2 minutes and she and idiot Bubs are not very affectionate or talk to each other, they are like flat mates. Thats not a marriage its a co-dependency. Off to enough my exciting life in the real world and give my hubby of 32 years a call to remind me what a proper marriage is all about.

LipstickLashes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LipstickLashes »

Christmas Day vlog - Candy was not happy with that Dash Cam gift from Bubz! Oh dear. I’d be pissed too to be honest!
And her mum ... I have no words. Face like a slapped backside all the time.

persha
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by persha »

A slapped backside is much better looking that her mum!!!!

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

I was appalled at that Christmas dinner! There was 7 of us for Christmas dinner and we had two massive joints of meat, 7 different veg, stuffing, Yorkshire puds, kilted sausages....etc etc etc......was that a chicken they had with FOUR stuffing balls? (I made over a litre and a half of stuffing ...and there was none left at the end of the meal !)......

I can't believe they're considering buying a puppy ....they're both out at work ALL day! Candy asked the landlord for permission to get a second dog! WTF?

Zoombeeni_
Learner
Learner

Post by Zoombeeni_ »

She was obviously so annoyed at his non excited reaction to the puppy news. How can they have a puppy when they work all day? It will crap all over the place. The landlord must really like them to say yes to that 🤣.
The Christmas dinner looked crap! Definitely all frozen mushy vegetables! 🤮

Her mum looks like she has been dug up 🤣

LipstickLashes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LipstickLashes »

The veg was just an entire bag of frozen mixed veg boiled for a few minutes... cheap, watery, tasteless.

Stick some carrots and parsnips in the roasting dish for gods sake. It’s hardly extra effort in the grand scheme of things.

mushypeas
Learner
Learner

Post by mushypeas »

If he worries about her, he can just buy her an effing dash cam just in general, not for her main present JESUS CHRIST. CANDY! This is your life now! Wake up! So true, she tried really hard to be fake after obvious initial 'WTF?' but it was obvious she wanted to headbutt him, deep down in her soul.

He is almost emotionless, his bland dopey expression is always the same, he rarely shows any kind of reaction to anything she gives him, says or does. You can see in the clips of them opening presents she is searching his face for a response, for some excitement. You ain't gonna get it Candy. Unless you make your entire life about warhammer and boardgames, you will never ever find what you are looking for on that dullard's face.

'pretending everything is ok' mode really is a life ruiner. Like you lot have said, she's constantly doing it, being happy happy happy when she's not. When actually, she should expect so much more.

Her mother looks like some kind of goblin from one of Burnham's world of warcraft games.

Then at the end of the video, GUESS WHO NEEDS A FECKING NAP LIKE A 80 YEAR OLD GRANDAD!

Return to “V-Z”