poiuytrewq123
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DaniPringleLipSutti - The Dorky Burberry Shenanigans | P

Post by poiuytrewq123 »

cherryGummybear wrote:
poiuytrewq123 wrote:omg her commenting on how white her hands were was so embarrassing :? :? did she really not notice until now after months of facetuning pictures with her white hands all over her brown face?

I have a general question, does anyone here use fake tan on the regular like beauty gurus do? I tried to do it for a while but no way was it ever a habit I could keep up every single week. I'm not even particularly busy (uni student) but still have never felt like its worth the effort even though I'm super pale, but so many beauty gurus are doing it constantly and can't stand the idea of people seeing their real skin colour and I was wondering if anyone is like that in real life? Lol is there any way to start an OT thread about the unrealistic expectations of BGs and youtubers in general? I have so much more I could say about this and want to hear what others think :D
I've experimented with tons of self-tanner throughout the years because of freebies I got at work. Basically it does become hard to do the hands and you can't really control the streakiness, no matter how much the brand promises. The in-shower ones with the gradual-tanning formula are best even though they had a few extra minutes to your shower and take a little longer to show up. The drugstore Juergens-in shower gradual tanner one is great and the st. Tropez gradual in-shower one below is good too if you have a few extra bucks. Dani's tan always bothers me haha. Looks so orange. and then her skin looks pale and dead when she doesn't have it.

https://www.target.com/p/jergens-natura ... src=aw.ds
https://www.sephora.com/product/in-show ... an-P397060
Hahaha don't hate I'm deadly pale as well :P but at least I accept it and don't pretend I'm olive toned like Dan! I just can't believe she kept doing it for so long and she can't even make it look good (same with loz curtis) - you're right it's way too orange! And the hands kill me lol

Thanks for the tips as well, I'll definitely give them a go if I ever feel like fake tanning!! :D

PeachFlavoredFanta
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PeachFlavoredFanta »

Oh no I’m sorry, meant to say her skin looks dead WHEN it is pale !!! :love2: not that all pale skin is dead :HK: I hate typing in my phone, I end up writing too fast.

Or maybe her constant filters makes her look greyish when she shows herself without all that orange foundation on her. At least when she’s over saturated she fakes a glow.

Hoelina_
Informer
Informer

Post by Hoelina_ »

So her and talia aren't friends anymore? Hey dani, if you smell shit everywhere you go maybe check your own shoes..

Hoelina_
Informer
Informer

Post by Hoelina_ »

nevred wrote:"Obsessed with wearing trousers"????? Does she even realize how dumb she sounds?
What's next? Being obsessed with breathing air?
I'm not a brit or an aussie... Trousers are just regular pants correct?

Those pants are the ugliest thing I've ever seen. The pattern reminds me of wall paper or an ugly couch.

Wombat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wombat »

Hoelina_ wrote:
nevred wrote:"Obsessed with wearing trousers"????? Does she even realize how dumb she sounds?
What's next? Being obsessed with breathing air?
I'm not a brit or an aussie... Trousers are just regular pants correct?

Those pants are the ugliest thing I've ever seen. The pattern reminds me of wall paper or an ugly couch.
To Brits, pants are underwear. I suspect she's yet again trying to make a point of how very English she is.

noraa20
Informer
Informer

Post by noraa20 »

I also think it's kinda rude how Dani never once mentioned SDMN vs YT Allstars charity match.
Talia is her "best friend". You'd think she would say something about it and share it with her audience (which is bigger than Talia's) when it's for a good cause.
But, then again, she didn't support Talia's merch whatsoever. She really is a shitty friend.

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

fierclyveracious
Debater
Debater

Post by fierclyveracious »

I’d say I wish Dani’s following would ditch her and go with Talia however from looking some of Takisha views vs. Dani’s it already has. And she’s dating a big Youtuber so it won’t be long before she surpasses Dani.

Also love how Talia was tweeting about people stuck in 2014 “old school YouTube” but she thought YouTube now was full of lots of diversity and new content. I kind of feel like that was aimed on Dani who’s been whining about missing old YouTube.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aulait
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by aulait »

did anyone see her ig story about the books she was reading the other day? she tried to cover one of the books up but not well enough - she has the book Codependant No More by Melody Beattie, below is a little bit about the book

"A codependent person often learns that if they control their environment and the people around them that they feel some type of stability in their own lives. What the codependent person does not realize is that this need for control is actually controlling them... The author gives her definition of codependency as, “One who has let another person’s behavior affect him or her, and who is obsessed with controlling that person’s behavior.”

Melroselove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Melroselove »

aulait wrote:did anyone see her ig story about the books she was reading the other day? she tried to cover one of the books up but not well enough - she has the book Codependant No More by Melody Beattie, below is a little bit about the book

"A codependent person often learns that if they control their environment and the people around them that they feel some type of stability in their own lives. What the codependent person does not realize is that this need for control is actually controlling them... The author gives her definition of codependency as, “One who has let another person’s behavior affect him or her, and who is obsessed with controlling that person’s behavior.”

Hopefully she learns something lol

Hoelina_
Informer
Informer

Post by Hoelina_ »

Melroselove wrote:
aulait wrote:did anyone see her ig story about the books she was reading the other day? she tried to cover one of the books up but not well enough - she has the book Codependant No More by Melody Beattie, below is a little bit about the book

Hopefully she learns something lol

Probably not

noraa20
Informer
Informer

Post by noraa20 »

WowowowowowImageImage

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

poiuytrewq123
Learner
Learner

Post by poiuytrewq123 »

^ that is actually the funniest thing I have ever seen

I actually looked at Talia's youtube for the first time ever today and I'm really not surprised how she's shading Dan now - considering Dani was going on about missing the old youtube and stuff and hating the new version where people actually post interesting content - she was shading Talia way before Talia ever retaliated. And then comes on twitter pretending she's never done the exact same thing and getting all upset that someone would do it her :roll:

bigmad
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by bigmad »

Holy fuck her new video is hella annoying. Her workouts make me cringe so hard, her form is shit, she obviously has no idea how to create an effective workout either since she does the same exact thing every time (split squats and deadlifts with basically no weight).

rararananana
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by rararananana »

Wauw the new vlog is annoying. She repeats the same thing over and over again, acting way to excited and “grateful”. Didn’t show one bit off LA nor the collection of Jo Malone... 20min full of nothing. Also that white dress was too small for her, too short and didn’t fit right on the shoulders. But she probably felt too good to size up.

poisonprincess
Informer
Informer

Post by poisonprincess »

“This is the most beautiful hotel room I’ve ever stayed in”

I mean I guess yes there is probably a difference between hotel rooms and resort rooms (wouldn’t know, haven’t really been away anywhere myself)

But I don’t know, it just came across as the biggest ass suck to jo Malone. Idk, as beautiful as the four seasons is, this girls gotten to stay in those beautiful overwater villas in the Maldives and bora bora but her she is fussing over a simplistic room with ensuite...?

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pleiadian Starseed »

Every time I try and watch one of her videos I get motion sickness and have to take nausea tablets after. I drives me insane seeing her shooting from the side every single time, with her hair just hanging in front of the side she hates to show. All the way through the video my attention was drawn to her lank hair covering one side and her lips and the weird way her mouth moves. Her bottom lip reminds me of a pelican when it drops open to stores food in it. ! She was so over the top every time she saw the products with that stupid laugh. For someone who claims she is a germaphobe she sure didn't mind telling us that she was wearing the socks she wore on the plane again ! lol She was definitely paranoid that she would end up on someone else's camera that she even mentioned it. Her lips are looking terrible, she really does live up to the expression ''duck lips' If anyone was thinking of doing theirs looking at hers would definitely put you off. What I found really odd was why she came back from NYC to then fly back to LA in 2 days, why the hell didn't she just go straight to LA ?? The only thing I can think is that she didn't want to have to pay out of her own pocket to stay somewhere for 2 days. It would have cost her a couple hundred pounds to do that, it's just stupidity! It makes absolutely zero sense!

50 Shades Of Salad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 50 Shades Of Salad »

Lifeat50 wrote:Her bottom lip reminds me of a pelican when it drops open to stores food in it. !
This visual is killing me lmaooo Image

shitsandgigs
Informer
Informer

Post by shitsandgigs »

FUNTASTICCCC

I swear she's discovered the word 'fantastic' and is purposely saying it exaggerated 'funtastic' because she thinks it sounds british or something.

poisonprincess
Informer
Informer

Post by poisonprincess »

shitsandgigs wrote:FUNTASTICCCC

I swear she's discovered the word 'fantastic' and is purposely saying it exaggerated 'funtastic' because she thinks it sounds british or something.
I hate how she will always bring up people accusing her of faking her accent and respond with “i grew up in England guys! So the accent was bound to come back after being immersed back here”

First of all no. Even if you use that idea, why is it when you moved there you picked up the accent in like a week because you were “mimicking” and we’re immersed in the culture, yet when you visited Brighton earlier you didn’t instantly morph into a Brit (and even commented on how everyone looks at you cause if your Aussie accent?? I may be recalling wrong so don’t quote me hahah)

And secondly. You may think it’s just natural for you to speak this way cause you were from England originally but suddenly your forcing all these British-isms in our faces, slang that I certainly don’t recall being used by here when she was in Australia.

fierclyveracious
Debater
Debater

Post by fierclyveracious »

When she does that monotone mumble her voice sounds like a 60 year old woman who’s smoked six packs a day since she was 11 and drinks twelve pots of coffee daily.

Like the girl is just trashy. No class. No sense. No fashion. Just straight up TRASH. She’s one missed shower away from being scum.

Return to “Danielle Mansutti”