Channon "pregnant for views" Rose part 4

Re: Channon "pregnant for views" Rose

Post by Guest »

bwahahahahaha....I am loving the draaaaggging these two are going through right now :D
Get your just desserts b!שπes!!!

And for the record I come from a culture where this so-called "Elimination Communication" ( :roll: ) is traditionally VERY COMMON!! Nothing new, nothing special. I am actually surprised (maybe even alarmed) at how unfamiliar folks in the West seem by it.

However, I completely disagree with the whys , wherefores and hows of them going about it. F^©€ing morons!!!
I might expatiate on my thoughts soon if I have the time/care to *shrugs*

This is what happens when you rush to put out videos because you see your new baby daughter as little more than a cash-register!

I say let the dragging continue!! JUST DESSERTS! :rofl: :rofl:

Adoptthiskitten
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Adoptthiskitten »

Ew. I knew this would happen. Esp with Travis's views and way of life. I have watched Mayim Balik whatever and she is over the top hippie weird. I don't care what people do with their kids as long as not abusive and being preachy. I just don't agree with the "crunchy" Mom thing. I wonder if Channon will breast feed Snow until shes 6?

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Lady_Mary »

Ok the criticism is getting wild and unfocused and i feel like i need to address the judgement some are reigning over a womans choice to parent her kid.

I think channon is a piece of shit person. Period. However she - just like ANY OTHER WOMAN on this planet - has the right to raise her kid the best way she sees fit. This is nobody's business but hers and her husbands.

Whether or not a woman wants to breastfeed till the kid is 6; make use of the elimination communication or raise it vegan is her own choice! As long as the kid is being loved, taken care and looked after - there is nothing wrong with it.

And i hate how preachy and judgememtal everyone is getting about her parenting. There are tons of things that are wrong with channon , can't we stick to those?!? Sorry, but once you have kids and everybody and their brother feels the need to give you unasked advice, you ll know where i m coming from.

Yes, i disagree with her exploiting snow on social media, but this is hardly considered a "parenting method".

I dunno, but i feel like we should stick to more relevant and gossip worthy things. It makes me sad to know, that some on this thread would actually shame me for breastfeeding my newborn daughter in public. I thought you were better than that....

Post by Guest »

These two are ridiculous. I feel so bad for this kid man....all they are doing is using it as a prop for videos. I have no problem with the method, but let’s be real, the only reason they are doing it is they have to come up with something new every day for a video. Off to youtube to try “techniques” for a video instead of just enjoying their time with their newborn and loving it.

This is just sad and sick. I hate our social media obsessed generation.

leelolee90
Debater
Debater

Post by leelolee90 »

She didn't want a baby, she wanted a low maintenance accessory to exploit on YouTube. If she was practicing potty training over the toilet, I wouldn't be so critica, but the woman is doing it over her kitchen sink! People are
saying that it's not a problem because she could just use bleach to clean it out (like Travis would ever use bleach), but I scrub my toilet twice a week with cleaner and you sure as hell don't see me using the bowl to prepare food in.
My favorite part about this video are the comments, especially the ones that say that they're unsubscribing from her.

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

Agreed. There is no reason to use a sink. From what i learned (i have come across EC in the past few weeks) , people who successfully use this method use a special plastic pot that looks like a stovepipe hat. Said pot is being emptied in a toilet and cleaned after that. Certainly not a sink!!! That's unsanitary AF and disturbing.

But yeah, social media whore channon is milking the drama and laughing all the way to the bank. Maybe on day she ll realize how much precious time she wasted while her baby was still so small. She probably also doesn't realize that babies absorb everything like a sponge.just bc she can't speak, it doesn't mean snow is incapable or recognising that her mom is glued to the phone or computer all the time. She must be constantly communicating ",you are not prio #1 right now" to snows developing brain. Sucks!
Last edited by Lady_Mary on Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

samanthalovettx
Debater
Debater

Post by samanthalovettx »

My issue isn’t with EC itself like good luck have fun but the friggin kitchen sink man that’s yuck. I know it’s breast milk poo but poo is still poo. Imagine Snow at three hopping up to take a dump in the sink though (sarcasm...)

bbish13
Informer
Informer

Post by bbish13 »

Lady_Mary wrote:
bbish13 wrote:the elimination communication method sounds like bullshit to me.

if your baby tends to poop at the same time everyday, of course they're going to poop when you hold them over the sink when it's poop time.

Babies cannot control their bowel movements. It's not potty training.
I know your are pretty young (20, right?) And childless . Please do not poo-poo things you know nothing of or might not even be interested in.Mayim Bialik made a video on yt about it and it is pretty comprehensive. In modern times, it isn't for anyone. In the past and in some 3rd world countries, it is the only method they have. However, a lot of peeps are using it successfully
I don't need to be a mom to know that babies cannot control their bowel movements until they are about 18 months old :rofl: . of course, babies can be younger or older than 18 months, but I seriously doubt any baby under a year old will hold in their poop until their mom holds them over the toilet.

you can literally google it and a legit study comes up. i am not getting my information from a mommy blog or a d list celebrity, I suggest you don't either.

Channon is wasting her time.

Post by Guest »

^^^ what you are missing is that this is not about parenting choices. This is about EXPLOITING a new born baby for views and money!
They thought they would capitalize on the "controversality" of this and it has spectacularly backfired in their faces!
They didn't even take the time to explain to their subbies that their little one is pooping into a potty-bowl and not directly into the sink (I saw sb mention it on Twitter and that's how I found out-I am not even sure it is true; I mean they really cannot be that stupid! Or can they?? :roll: ). That is how rushed and pressed they were to put out this video. This is what happens when you see $$$$ signs when you look your baby in the eyes!

If Channon and Travis had put just a little more thought into this video, they would not be putting it out today. They would wait MINIMUM two weeks to put out this kind of a video. This is obviously their first or second day of trying this out. They look mighty stupid to me right now!

Like I said I have a lot of thoughts about this video and maybe I'll reserve my thoughts for now. But I do not blame those dragging them for filth! Whether they are misguidedly attacking their parenting or seeing through their exploitative BS. They deserve the harshness because they brought it upon themselves. And I bet you Mayim or Balik or whoever's video she and everyone keeps referring to is some fringe, vegan, hipster, non-washing-hair-for-3650-days type of channel. That's not mainstream content. At least not mainstream, compared to Channon and Travis'. She could have warmed her viewers up with that person's channel first before going full throttle baby-pooing-in-sink :rofl: . Again, like I said before, they didn't think this through. All they saw was $$$ signs.

They should blame their own stupidity and greed for the backlash, but this not about directly attacking their parenting style!

OmgMaria
Informer
Informer

Post by OmgMaria »

Honestly I seriously thought it was a click bait video.. I'm all for a mom doing whatever she feels is best for her child... But in the sink?! No.
I've not researched this potty training a baby thing so I can't really give my 2 cents in it. But what will they do in the middle of the night?

I'm a mom of 2 breastfed babies.. one who is 11 now etc.. I used cloth wipes ......never got into cloth diapers ( not really sure why) Made my own baby soap.. I went there I even sold it on Etsy for quite a long time..

This to me is just crazy to me. Yes I'm uneducated in this potty training a baby... I just don't get it. The baby is potty training you... She's not being potty trained. You as a parent watch for cues... That's not potty training in my book.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

OmgMaria
Informer
Informer

Post by OmgMaria »

When you potty train a toddler you talk to them and teach them the importance of going in the potty... A baby... Doesn't understand anything but I'm hungry..I'm cold.. I need comfort.. and I like my parents voices and being soothed.

A baby that age is not capable of potty training. I'll say it again... Chan and Travis are the ones being potty trained.

bbish13
Informer
Informer

Re: Channon

Post by bbish13 »

OmgMaria wrote:When you potty train a toddler you talk to them and teach them the importance of going in the potty... A baby... Doesn't understand anything but I'm hungry..I'm cold.. I need comfort.. and I like my parents voices and being soothed.

A baby that age is not capable of potty training. I'll say it again... Chan and Travis are the ones being potty trained.

exactly!! they are looking for the cues of bathroom time, the baby is literally doing nothing but passing feces.

there's no benefits other than bragging rights and use of less diapers.

i really dont get why channon is doing it. she's the laziest person alive, and now she's putting extra steps into being a mom? lets see how long this will last :roll:

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

^^^

You are completely missing my point, but whatever

bbish13
Informer
Informer

Post by bbish13 »

Lady_Mary wrote:^^^

You are completely missing my point, but whatever
i was not talking to you.

stay on topic ❤️

mangowarfare
Learner
Learner

Post by mangowarfare »

Hate to break it to all of you guys, but your kitchen sink is dirtier than your bathroom toilet. :D

I hope some of you know, many countries around the world practice EC, such as China, India, and several African countries. It was not that long ago my Italian grandmother used rags for menstruation. We in the west have come a long way with consumerism. We barely can fathom a world without many of our commercialized 'necessities'. One could argue that something like diapers have provided a necessary accommodation of relief and ease for a baby and parents. But can we ever look at some of the things we use and consider they have actually moved us farther away from relying on our instincts? The theory of EC is that a baby does not want to defecate him/herself. That they do have some ability to hold their feces or urine. By using disposable diapers, they do not feel themselves getting wet, and you end up having to retrain them later in life. I hope for some of you to reserve your judgement on the parenting choice, which honestly, has been the way of doing things in some form or another for most of humanity, really.

ALAS, this is not what the issue is... I agree that Channon is just doing this for controversy and views. I highly doubt she will continue to do this long term. Her objectives are becoming more and more obvious and it is gross to witness a parents utilize their child like this. Even prior to this, I was getting uncomfortable with all their over-the-top behavior and jokes about who can 'get this one' or has has it 'worse' when it comes to her daughters diaper changes. Grow up, this is the reality of being a parents. It is one this if these were home videos, but this is everyday online.

ilfiore
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ilfiore »

AGAIN...why does she write these captions as if it’s snow running the instagram page??? it gives me the creeps

Post by Guest »

Oh geez she’s trying to make an infant “instafamous.” This is certainly not the end. Channon will be shoving Snow into modeling, beauty pageants, etc living out her dreams through this little girl, not to mention exploiting the hell out of her for the fame she never got.

Some people should never have children. I feel bad for this kid.

neonneon
Talker
Talker

Post by neonneon »

bbish13 wrote:
Lady_Mary wrote:
bbish13 wrote:the elimination communication method sounds like bullshit to me.

if your baby tends to poop at the same time everyday, of course they're going to poop when you hold them over the sink when it's poop time.

Babies cannot control their bowel movements. It's not potty training.
I know your are pretty young (20, right?) And childless . Please do not poo-poo things you know nothing of or might not even be interested in.Mayim Bialik made a video on yt about it and it is pretty comprehensive. In modern times, it isn't for anyone. In the past and in some 3rd world countries, it is the only method they have. However, a lot of peeps are using it successfully
I don't need to be a mom to know that babies cannot control their bowel movements until they are about 18 months old :rofl: . of course, babies can be younger or older than 18 months, but I seriously doubt any baby under a year old will hold in their poop until their mom holds them over the toilet.

you can literally google it and a legit study comes up. i am not getting my information from a mommy blog or a d list celebrity, I suggest you don't either.

Channon is wasting her time.
OT ahead ---- Tell that to my 13 month old daughter who didn't have a poopy diaper since she's 6 months old. I'm not trying to defend Channing but EC really can work. My daughter can't talk yet but she lets me know if she needs to poop and luckily we've always been able to go potty. It may not work for every child but it definitely can work. We use a potty or the actual toilet though. Sorry for OT

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Adoptthiskitten
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Adoptthiskitten »

You know as time goes on their views and stuff will be more out there. Esp with Travis's anxiety about everything. I hope they vaccinate Snow.

Character Assassin
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Character Assassin »

Can we get a new thread???

Return to “Channon Rose”