Lily WHINEhouse - The Flop Word (Lily Pebbles part 7)

no_strings
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lily WHINEhouse - The Flop Word (Lily Pebbles part 7)

Post by no_strings »

Haha Anna should try to "organize" Lily's attitude. Like, "ok now Lily, you can only be a selfish mean bitch every Thurs between 3:30 and 7..."
Gurus are like that friend/partner/family member that you constantly walk on eggshells around, because they get offended at the drop of a hat. The ones you blink at funny and they never speak to you again :tu:

graylights
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by graylights »

She's actually so ugly and untalented, I'm legitimately angry at all the idiots in the world who made her even worthy of space on the internet

nardy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nardy »

I haven’t read this thread in a while but I was at HeForShe congress today and seeing lily complain about stuff that isn’t worth attention all the time really makes you rethink it when you compare it to real problems women face. She should check her privilege because her Instagram is a collection of “what is it like to never face a real problem”.

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

Screen Shot 2018-07-07 at 10.36.36.png

ew why let her on it?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

holb93
Informer
Informer

Post by holb93 »

Lily is just very, very lucky. She did terribly at school (her words, not mine. I seem to recall her getting U grades in her A-Levels), coasted through university after being lucky enough to even be accepted at a mediocre one, and happened to jump onto the blogging bandwagon just as it was becoming popular.

She'll never be that lucky again (hopefully) and she should be thanking her lucky stars that she is in the position she's in without having any talent, kindness or humility in her. She'd be stocking shelves at Tesco if it weren't for a lucky blogging break (no hate to Tesco workers - I truly have more respect for their work ethic and personalities than Lily's).

And after all of this, she still manages to be miserable every single day. It's astounding really (not to mention fucking infuriating).

litnerd
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by litnerd »

holb93 wrote:Lily is just very, very lucky. She did terribly at school (her words, not mine. I seem to recall her getting U grades in her A-Levels), coasted through university after being lucky enough to even be accepted at a mediocre one, and happened to jump onto the blogging bandwagon just as it was becoming popular.

She'll never be that lucky again (hopefully) and she should be thanking her lucky stars that she is in the position she's in without having any talent, kindness or humility in her. She'd be stocking shelves at Tesco if it weren't for a lucky blogging break (no hate to Tesco workers - I truly have more respect for their work ethic and personalities than Lily's).

And after all of this, she still manages to be miserable every single day. It's astounding really (not to mention fucking infuriating).
Not to mention the cosmic luck of being born into a wealthy family, esp one that let her and her boyfriend mooch off of them for years.

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

There are many Youtubers I dislike, but Lily is the one I loathe the most.
Poor her and her shattered fireplace dreams. My heart aches.
What about the hopes and dreams of those who risk their lives on a daily basis for complete strangers?! The hopes and dreams of their families?! Just now I was reading an article on how the Thai boys are remaining in good spirits and wrote letters to their parents telling them that they're fine and for them not to worry.
So yeah, Lily and her shattered fireplace dreams actually makes me sick in my mouth. She should be ashamed of herself.Image

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

tehpretty
Learner
Learner

Post by tehpretty »

meg1912 wrote:There are many Youtubers I dislike, but Lily is the one I loathe the most.
What about the hopes and dreams of those who risk their lives on a daily basis for complete strangers?! The hopes and dreams of their families?! Just now I was reading an article on how the Thai boys are remaining in good spirits and wrote letters to their parents telling them that they're fine and for them not to worry.
So yeah, Lily and her shattered fireplace dreams actually makes me sick in my mouth. She should be ashamed of herself.

And then she asks where to get a simple, bracketed floating shelf.

LITERALLY. ANYWHERE.
STOP.
BEGGING.

nardy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nardy »

She should have bloody researched this before ruining existing fireplaces. I’m not saying that the rich don’t have problems, but she doesn’t have problems of the rich or first world problems. It’s a problem of a person who just didn’t put enough thought into it.

She is so unused to hearing no that she couldn’t fathom the possibility of not being allowed a bloody dream fireplace even though her house already had two authentic fireplaces.

It is karma.

Lechat
Informer
Informer

Post by Lechat »

Did anyone see the IG story of Rich bbqing and she added some text about his tattoo being the worst ever. She’s so mean, imagine if Rich videoed her and made a comment about her tattoos and put it on the internet. Wouldn’t she be hurt?? It’s like she enjoys picking on her own husband. Nasty.

PowderGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PowderGirl »

Lechat wrote:Did anyone see the IG story of Rich bbqing and she added some text about his tattoo being the worst ever. She’s so mean, imagine if Rich videoed her and made a comment about her tattoos and put it on the internet. Wouldn’t she be hurt?? It’s like she enjoys picking on her own husband. Nasty.

I don’t know if I remember correctly but during vlogmas(2015/2016 idk) both of them joked about his tattoo and Rich himself said it was the worst bla bla

But I do agree that it’s so shitty of her to write that under the picture when he can’t defend himself. In the vlog he said it himself at least but that doesn’t give Lily the right to shit on him on her Instagram story whether she feels like it

Lomididi
Talker
Talker

Post by Lomididi »

tehpretty wrote:
meg1912 wrote:There are many Youtubers I dislike, but Lily is the one I loathe the most.
So yeah, Lily and her shattered fireplace dreams actually makes me sick in my mouth. She should be ashamed of herself.

And then she asks where to get a simple, bracketed floating shelf.

LITERALLY. ANYWHERE.
STOP.
BEGGING.
Feel like replying saying IKEA because Lily will feel so insulted to have Ikea displayed in her ruined house

Clover la BonBon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Clover la BonBon »

Sooo...she probably should have left the old fireplace in and worked with it like everyone was trying to tell her?

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

"I'm just so happy today. I just wanted to express my happiness on what a great day it's been."
Lily, who exactly are you trying to fool?! ImageImageImage

rustandust
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by rustandust »

haven’t watched a lily vid in ages but it’s slim pickings on youtube today. her lips look so much better in her try on haul vid. doesn’t have that ring round it anymore.

don’t know why she insists on wearing reddish eyeshadow still though.
125 pounds for a leopard print shirt....... anna is that you? Image
she could have gotten a nicer printed silk shirt in a vintage shop for cheaper. never heard her talk about buying second hand or vintage before. prob “not for her.” Image those missoma necklaces are everywhere.. zzzz.

holly golightly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by holly golightly »

Lily, you are 30. You are SUPPOSEDLY a writer. You should know that "comfortablest" is not a word. :roll:

I did like how the playsuit looked on her though.

PowderGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PowderGirl »

I bought a Missoma necklace around Christmas time last year and was kinda disappointed with the quality. The gold is SUPER yellow toned and the clasp already doesn’t close as easily before.
Don’t have a pendent though.
But my jewelry from AliExpress for 2-3€ has the same yellow tone as the missoma one, which was 55€ and feels exactly the same. So I don’t know why these bloggers go crazy because of that brand.

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

Says Miss Dry. Image

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

Lily Dry Pebbles has spoken, everyone. IGTV sucks. You can all go home now.

trashpanda118
Learner
Learner

Post by trashpanda118 »

It's true though, IGTV is shiiiiiit

Return to “Lily Pebbles”