Estee and Aslan Break UP! Waaaa?

Crdouthwaite
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Crdouthwaite »

I am surprised this happened. I really didn't expect them to break up? There might have been some cultural differences ? I am American and my Husband is British and sometimes we don't understand each others way of speaking or what the intentions are behind the tones etc. ..

immyym
Debater
Debater

Re: Estee and Aslan Break UP! Waaaa?

Post by immyym »

It’s been predicted for months and months over in the trash thread, then was basically confirmed when someone found him on Tinder with his profile linked to his Instagram!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blink14
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by blink14 »

Not surprised at all. They met when they were college age and Estee has vastly changed and grown since then (I'm assuming Aslan has as well). Its fairly common for couples who meet in high school or college to break up in their 20s, because they change so much.

On a more specific level, Aslan seems very controlling and somewhat overbearing. As Estee's career as grown, especially in the past few years, it would not surprised me that his controlling nature has caused a lot of negative emotions. There was a point where she seemed to give in to his control, where they basically were dressing alike and she seemed kind of zombified by him, but something changed in the last year or 2 and she seems stronger and more in control of herself.

In my opinion, good riddance! I hope she lives the single life for awhile and enjoys all the perks of her career without being held down by someone else.

takoyaki
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by takoyaki »

Woooooooooaaaaaaahhhhhh. I was never subscribed to her and stopped watching her videos for a while. Did she ever announce that this happened? Did she move out? Did she stop making videos for a while? I happened to watch a couple of her latest videos so jumped back to her forum and see this! She actually seemed happy and normal so maybe the break up was a good thing? What about her visa though since it was some sort of common law visa? And what about their dog?!?!?

sprouty
Stalker
Stalker

Post by sprouty »

So I’ve been following the trash threads for a while (when I started to speculate myself) and there have been mentions of subtle announcements by both Estee and Ass-lan. But through all the thread trawling, I still can’t work out what those announcements were??!

plantlady4eva
Debater
Debater

Post by plantlady4eva »

It was on their insta stories but it’s on both there twitter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SallyCinnamon
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by SallyCinnamon »

It may have been that "Are we going to marry or split up?" crossroads. I wouldn't be surprised if Estee goes back to Canada at some point. She used to talk about them living there and Aslan never seemed keen.

Return to “Estee Lalonde”