NoNoNo-Donations-Necessary, But You Should-Scamtiago (Pt 12)

stellapeach
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: NoNoNo-Donations-Necessary, But You Should-Scamtiago (Pt 12)

Post by stellapeach »

Wonk_Eye wrote:
H8Tanutz wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:57 pm
At this point, I believe Nina got locked up....she would never give up this opportunity to make coin. Also Tonya gone, so maybe they had a falling out or something.
Tonya recently posted that her mother passed, so that explains why she was gone. Nina all of sudden started tweeting, posting on her community tab on Youtube, and Insta... People calling her out in the comments because her explanation for not uploading is not making sense. Also her replies don't sound her so people think someone is posting on her behalf. I don't think she's in jail, but I do think that some other shady shit happened. What else is new lol.
It has to be Myles posting for her, that’s the only person she’s close with. Now I’m really starting to wonder what happened lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MiniNinja89
Talker
Talker

Post by MiniNinja89 »

stellapeach wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 5:54 pm
Wonk_Eye wrote:
H8Tanutz wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:57 pm
At this point, I believe Nina got locked up....she would never give up this opportunity to make coin. Also Tonya gone, so maybe they had a falling out or something.
Tonya recently posted that her mother passed, so that explains why she was gone. Nina all of sudden started tweeting, posting on her community tab on Youtube, and Insta... People calling her out in the comments because her explanation for not uploading is not making sense. Also her replies don't sound her so people think someone is posting on her behalf. I don't think she's in jail, but I do think that some other shady shit happened. What else is new lol.
It has to be Myles posting for her, that’s the only person she’s close with. Now I’m really starting to wonder what happened lol.

I’m starting to wonder too! I’m thinking she’s going to try to capitalize on the corona virus....I’m thinking she’s going to come back and say she had it and now she’s not getting any money coming in so she’s going to want people to donate to her because “she’s going to be evicted” or something of the sort....she’s super shady so I wouldn’t put it past her

stellapeach
Informer
Informer

Post by stellapeach »

I don’t understand her update video she posted. She literally didn’t explain anything. All she did was promote her only fans and the book she’s supposedly writing lol.

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

The funny thing about her update is that she said she was writing a book, and pulls out a giant leather notebook the size of a large photo album... why the fuck would you write a book in that and not on the computer LOL. I still think there is something else going on and there was another reason for her disappearance. And yeah, it’s true she didn’t explain anything

MiniNinja89
Talker
Talker

Post by MiniNinja89 »

Not sure how but now she’s saying Trisha Paytas “stoke 16 grand” from her on only fans...how is that possible?

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

I saw her live where she was dancing to song requests... It looks like she moved into a nicer place. Her cat and dog are there so I don't think its a friends house or anything. Something's not adding up though, cause in the cooking video she just posted in the new kitchen, it looks like she has new pans, a knife set, everything brand new, its almost like it's an Air BnB or something? She mentioned before that she doesn't spend money on house stuff cause its a bad investment and she just uses the bare minimum, like what showed in the old place. She also has all of her spices for cooking at the new place, so maybe it's not an Air BnB? I dunno something is super weird about it.

MiniNinja89
Talker
Talker

Post by MiniNinja89 »

Wonk_Eye wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:43 pm
I saw her live where she was dancing to song requests... It looks like she moved into a nicer place. Her cat and dog are there so I don't think its a friends house or anything. Something's not adding up though, cause in the cooking video she just posted in the new kitchen, it looks like she has new pans, a knife set, everything brand new, its almost like it's an Air BnB or something? She mentioned before that she doesn't spend money on house stuff cause its a bad investment and she just uses the bare minimum, like what showed in the old place. She also has all of her spices for cooking at the new place, so maybe it's not an Air BnB? I dunno something is super weird about it.

She needs to take that money she spent on a new apartment and get her ass in a English class and learn how to speak correctly. She can’t say it’s because English isn’t her first language. I know people that have been in the US for only a few years and speak WAY better English than she can. For example: in her BLM video...where she is talking smack about how Trisha (not a fan of hers) sues people and sends out “seize and decease” letters or in her “what’s in my protest bag” it’s not compass it’s CUM-pass. I know it’s something minute and no one really cares but she just irritates my soul.

malone7384
Informer
Informer

Post by malone7384 »

Looks like the old Nina is back. She is uploading old videos and calling out the ex and his wife.

jujioux
Stalker
Stalker

Post by jujioux »

What is the deal with filming with sunglasses on lately?

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

Does anyone know which stirpper she was working with that complained about Nina to management or whatever the story was? Apparently thats the reason so can no longer do stripper vlogs anymore but again nina is full of it so who knows if thats true. I kinda have a feeling that something happened with her son/ court case where the stripping is affecting it and now shes using that excuse.

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

SHe looks like shes gained weight and people are saying she pregnant :?

Burger_queen
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Burger_queen »

Wonk_Eye wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:11 am
Does anyone know which stirpper she was working with that complained about Nina to management or whatever the story was? Apparently thats the reason so can no longer do stripper vlogs anymore but again nina is full of it so who knows if thats true. I kinda have a feeling that something happened with her son/ court case where the stripping is affecting it and now shes using that excuse.
Honestly I wouldn’t doubt it, especially since she started talking about them more often. I am not sure who the stripper was that complained but I’m not surprised. It always seemed like she spent most of her time in the dressing room getting drunk and acting wild, I always wondered how often she was actually on the floor working. Is she still friends with Catalina Basillia? I know they were buddy buddy when she came down here to Dallas, she was in love with Catalina it seemed. One of my friends is actually friends or aquintanted with Catalina they’re within the same friend group and I always wanted to ask her to find out what she was like in person. I have a few friends who work at bucks but they never saw Nina during their shift or they worked different nights. I’d love to know what she was really like though, everytime she would go to a new club she waltzed in there like she owned the place.

Return to “NinaUnrated”