sharkbaait
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lesser gossiped FEMALE YT/IGers- Part 8

Post by sharkbaait »

Combatboots1228 wrote:
HoardganizedJen wrote:So I guess this Tarte trip is for fitspos exclusively. Now Meggan Grubbs is invited. Should be interesting content. One thing is for sure... the Tarte team is going to be shocked by all the nice bods on display. The beauty people they usually take are mostly skinny fat or just... fat... chicks :lol:

---

^^ YESSSS omg. Kara is so embarrassing. "Creative Director" :roll: Way to make his new position sound way more important than it is. He'll probably run their social media channels. Much director, very boss.
Guarantee Marc Lobliner gave him a pity job at Tiger Fitness. Did she specify what company it was? If so, those years (really, it’s been like 5+) of wearing that nasty Tiger Fitness beanie everyday year-round finally got him somewhere.
She said mts nutrition or whatever the hell its called. It’s the caption on her newest IG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im_Procrastinating
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Im_Procrastinating »

HoardganizedJen wrote:Paige Hathway's insta profile pic has me rolling Bitch, why don't you pay for the NOT WATERMARKED version. Cheap and tacky.
This really tickled me :rofl: Paige seems like such an air head.

luluguava
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by luluguava »

GluteActivation wrote:
joejc wrote:
Julestielman wrote:
screensiren wrote:Lately I’ve been following Karina Elle. I feel like she’s the only gymshark “athlete” worth
Check out Demi Bagby @demibagby She’s the fittest girl I’ve ever seen & is sponsored by Gymshark. Definitely athlete-worthy.
I second this. Demi Bagby is the boss. Her videos are so inspiring with what she can do. Just next level athlete compared to everyone else basically
Demi kind of scares me lol. No doubt she's a beast and extremely athletic. But Idk she's just a bit too intense for me.
I was going to say the same thing! Respect to her for being a beast but it's almost exhausting watching her, I feel like she tries really hard to portray this image of being a weapon at all times.

I like Karina a lot because she's crazy fit but there's a sweet likability to her. She doesn't overdo the "lol i lUV donus tee hee" thing nor the "BEASTMODE EVERYDAY NO DAYS OFF" thing. She's a great balance and a good inspiration for a great lifestyle.

CheetoDustGreyhound
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by CheetoDustGreyhound »

Karina is a borderline like for me. She seems nice, and definitely has a banging body and is very athletic. But she just comes off as a try hard sometimes. Plus I’ve seen the videos shared on this thread multiple pages back where she looked like she was annoying people. I get the impression that she has to be the center of attention st all times.

wut
Learner
Learner

Post by wut »

Geeze...Shaelashaes recent IG post. Her lips are clearly viable/outlined. Do these girls just not care?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CheetoDustGreyhound
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

HoardganizedJen wrote:I can't believe some of the unflattering videos HopeScope posts... :lol: Whoever said she looks different in every.single. photo or video taken was dead on. It's remarkable.
[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://i.imgur.com/tRyil3F.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>tRyil3F</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://i.imgur.com/iWKVkWP.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>iWKVkWP</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://i.imgur.com/l7lw5O0.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>l7lw5O0</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://i.imgur.com/vbc06RB.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>vbc06RB</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

I also hate how she's doing the booty shake before her workout clips now :roll:

And lastly, the extreme extension ponytail needs to go away forever this time..
:barf:
[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://i.imgur.com/NpeH9gh.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>NpeH9gh</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
Woah! When I saw that first photo I thought it was a still of dude doing a satire video. That is terrible! :rofl:

And I’m so over the wiggle/booty shake all these bitches do at the start of a clip. Stop it! It ain’t cute!

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

GluteActivation wrote:
letmetellyou wrote:i've talked about her before on here, but i don't think a lot of people watch her - kelly yager? well, she is super sweet, she used to work for p'tula but recently quit to pursue studying for her personal training certification, although she's still working for her dad during this time. anyway, i just get annoyed at how much money she spends when she barely has a job. i guess her dad pays for a lot for her, so apparently that's how she has all this money to buy expensive shoes and lululemon all the time.
I used to follow her on IG never got into her YT though. She seems boring... But quitting for her PT cert? Hmm Ptula seemed like a cushy job to me. I mean after all I remember she said SHE was the one who went up to Sami at an expo and asked her for a job, now she's quitting on her... I wonder if that was the real reason.
If that's the case then her dad probably pays for everything and she just wanted to work for Ptula for exposure (which she didn't get lol)
yea, i feel like there was more going on for her to quit p'tula. she obviously didn't say much, she just said that she had nowhere to advance in the company or something. so now she works for her dad's landscaping business a couple days a week. she took a day off last week solely to study... anyway, she's doing a 10k challenge either today or tomorrow with her bf.

Thoserulesarent real
Debater
Debater

Post by Thoserulesarent real »

Does anyone follow Sophie aris? She posted today that she had a relaxing "bank" holiday. Is she referring to Memorial Day? Am I the only one that finds that extremely disrespectful?

Also she constantly would comment on maxx chewnings pictures different things like how she wants to hang out so bad etc and making it look like she was so thirsty for him.

Lurkosaurus Rex
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lurkosaurus Rex »

Thoserulesarent real wrote:Does anyone follow Sophie aris? She posted today that she had a relaxing "bank" holiday. Is she referring to Memorial Day? Am I the only one that finds that extremely disrespectful?

Also she constantly would comment on maxx chewnings pictures different things like how she wants to hang out so bad etc and making it look like she was so thirsty for him.
shes not from the U.S.

Elizakitty25
Debater
Debater

Post by Elizakitty25 »

Thoserulesarent real wrote:Does anyone follow Sophie aris? She posted today that she had a relaxing "bank" holiday. Is she referring to Memorial Day? Am I the only one that finds that extremely disrespectful?

We have bank holidays in the UK, Memorial Day is a US holiday and is unrelated.

Thoserulesarent real
Debater
Debater

Post by Thoserulesarent real »

Elizakitty25 wrote:

We have bank holidays in the UK, Memorial Day is a US holiday and is unrelated.
Okay lol disregard my post

beachkitty22
Learner
Learner

Post by beachkitty22 »

I did see Sophie’s post that she did a Q&A with her coach. So I looked in to her coach and his gf and I’d like to know... do they even have any qualifications. They act knowledgable. But then a deeper look in and actually they’re one big smoke show! Her squat form makes me want to cry. She even has lifting shoes to make herself look like she knows what she’s doing, Fix your shit form hun. They’re both constantly citing studies which made me think possibly one of them had been to uni for sport science however they don’t seem to understand much more than very basic concepts of caloric deficit. Lastly, I’m sure Sophie is a lovely girl but if her progress or lack there of is anything to go by, the coach obviously isn’t as knowledgeable as his instagram tries to make out.

invasionsucexxy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by invasionsucexxy »

Ashley Flores travels a lot, I'm jealous. Also her boyfriend is cute.

aerialmindful
Informer
Informer

Post by aerialmindful »

I’m just going to leave this here

Krissy’s comment tho Image

luluguava
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by luluguava »

Julestielman wrote:
ummmm W T F at madalin :? :? :?

Anyway, idk if she's been talked about but what are your guys' thoughts on fitgurlmel. I'm torn because her body is sick and on paper she seems like an fitspo I'd like but there's something I can't pinpoint that makes me subconsciously hold back from fully liking her.. Maybe it's that she sometimes gives off disordered vibes or pretentious "I work harder than you" vibes? I'm not sure. She trains Kim K but I'm sure everyone knows that by now.

https://www.instagram.com/fitgurlmel/?hl=en

CheetoDustGreyhound
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Lyssjfit Cyst update: supposedly she had it removed, but so far no photo proof. There’s speculation on Gomi that she just tried to drain it herself. Her most recent ig stories still shows a red bump.

beachkitty22
Learner
Learner

Post by beachkitty22 »

Hi guys just showing you an honest body update. Like no I haven’t smoothed the living day lights out of this photo! Natural gainzzz you guys!!!!! :FU:

beachkitty22
Learner
Learner

Post by beachkitty22 »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
Julestielman wrote:I’m just going to leave this here
<a class="vglnk" href="<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>instagram</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>p</span><span>/</span><span>BjSJF24D6mY</span><span>/</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>instagram</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>p</span><span>/</span><span>BjSJF24D6mY</span><span>/</span></a>
Krissy’s comment tho [img]<a class="vglnk" href="<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... f9a21b.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180529</span><span>/</span><span>9e7c3b767a7f81da302968afa0f9a21b</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180529</span><span>/</span><span>9e7c3b767a7f81da302968afa0f9a21b</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
Wow, all that work for a very subpar transformation? Not worth it. She looks almost identical before... might as well save the effort :rofl:
I dunno if it’s just me but when it comes to any sort of surgery / Enhancement I think be honest if you’re asked but don’t be pushing it in you’re young impressinonable followers faces. With her lips in that video. She really didn’t need to add that but in. Imo it just creates this insecurity in others that they should then get there’s done! I like that Jane Campbell (Scottish GS athlete) girls attitude who’s like, nah I’m not getting anything done because I don’t want my followers to feel like they have to get stuff done.

Iridescence_65
Debater
Debater

Post by Iridescence_65 »

Is it just me or do I feel like shiva transformed hella fast again with minimal prep time. Plus doesn't her prep look agonizing omg. I totally get it's a choice but her preps never ever look even remotely healthy. It looks just pure torturous. :|

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 »

CheetoDustGreyhound wrote:Karina is a borderline like for me. She seems nice, and definitely has a banging body and is very athletic. But she just comes off as a try hard sometimes. Plus I’ve seen the videos shared on this thread multiple pages back where she looked like she was annoying people. I get the impression that she has to be the center of attention st all times.
i think karina may be annoying at times but she knows it and i appreciate that she will poke fun at herself. i was cracking up last week when she shared on her stories how someone accidentally dm'd her like 'omg here is that fit chick that is soooo annoying' and karina was like, 'um hi, you realize you dm'd the annoying fit chick?' LOL

Return to “Technology”