Botched Twins: StickyNiki & TackyGabi (Niki & Gabi) - Pt. 6

piesandeyes
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Botched Twins: StickyNiki & TackyGabi (Niki & Gabi) - Pt

Post by piesandeyes »

Anyone feel like Gabi hangs out with Kenny more than Colin?

Post by Guest »

reginageorgeGG wrote:
curvycarrot wrote:
sunnygossip wrote:
DietVanilla wrote:I'm only like 10 min into the video but HOW could Nate say that about Alisha's body right next to his GF?
Am I the only one who thinks thats pretty shitty?
i hate to generalize (and it isn't true to everyone), but i think sometimes guys don't realize the effects these comments have on women in the moment because they don't really have to worry about that kinda thing. they probably wouldn't have realized if niki didn't start crying. still shitty move.

do you guys think he knew she was dealing with an eating disorder at that point?

He seems like an passive enabler and Nikki seems to live her life by what others think about her especially her boyfriend(s). Notice she thought she was doing something wrong once Nate complimented Alishas CURVY body. It was Nates opinion that got to her. What if he said the total opposite? Would she still be trying to loose weight??

I definitely agree with him enabling her, he literally defended her diet in the summer break series. In my opinion that’s someone she absolutely does not need in her life. How could he watch her literally destroy herself? I’m very interested in seeing a video called confronting my BF about my eating disorder

Out of curiosity, why is it enabling if he defended her diet? I am by no means saying you are wrong or defending Nate. I'm just wondering why that is. Is it because he's encouraging her to obsess about her weight by supporting her eating less?

ilfiore
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ilfiore »

gabi is so fucking cringey in their newest video - she references riverdale a few times and pulls a jacket from collin's closet and is like "this is so ariana grande...he give it to me everyday, everyday, everyday.... also, way to promote hair extensions...this was right after she called herself a barbie.

is it just me or did nate seem kind of cold at the end of the video (9:09)? niki is like beaming at him and rubbing his arm and he seems so distant. idk maybe he just feels awkward in front of the camera so that could be misleading.

DietVanilla
Informer
Informer

Post by DietVanilla »

The new Take New York episode is out. Gabi isn't engaged. Thumbnail is total clickbait (of course). Gabi is just moving to LA. lmfao
* Make sure to subscribe before you leave! *

ilfiore
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ilfiore »

DietVanilla wrote:The new Take New York episode is out. Gabi isn't engaged. Thumbnail is total clickbait (of course). Gabi is just moving to LA. lmfao

seriously! wtf

GivemeCoco
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GivemeCoco »

for shame! Gabi, for shame!
are you still denying editing your photos?
i like using pictures
imgur.com/a/fbgeJpV

Post by Guest »

GivemeCoco wrote:for shame! Gabi, for shame!
[img]<a class="vglnk" href="[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>Nro2Oko</span><span>.</span><span>gif</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
I must say that I am surprised that isn't as drastically edited as a lot of other youtubers before & after posts I've seen. The original isn't even bad. I know what it's like to be insecure about my flaws, but she looks great in the original didn't even need an edit.

ilfiore
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ilfiore »

editing aside, what is going on with her outfit? it looks like a pajama top, track pants, and fuzzy heels.

keyraeee
Debater
Debater

Post by keyraeee »

RedLeafQueen7 wrote:I've always thought Niki was the prettiest in both looks & personality. She just comes off as misunderstood, but more down-to-Earth. She doesn't come off as bratty or judgemental like Gabi does. Maybe I'm wrong, but she gives me good vibes whereas Gabi does the opposite. Gabi is just so mean spirited. I'll always have a soft spot for Niki. I also relate to her a lot.
I agree. Niki annoys me at times but i feel like i can relate to her more than gabi. Gabi is such a spoiled brat and i cannot stand her. Gabi thinks her shit doesnt stink.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ivyleagueofgossip
Debater
Debater

Post by ivyleagueofgossip »

Gabi looked amazing in that original photo. What is with her being obsessed with looking like a 12-13 year old? Remember when she said it was a good thing and took it as a compliment?

And lmfao in the newest video when Gabi said Collin owns Jughead clothes because she bought them he looked dead inside. I saw the "help me!!!!!!" on his face :rofl:

Post by Guest »

ivyleagueofgossip wrote:Gabi looked amazing in that original photo. What is with her being obsessed with looking like a 12-13 year old? Remember when she said it was a good thing and took it as a compliment?

And lmfao in the newest video when Gabi said Collin owns Jughead clothes because she bought them he looked dead inside. I saw the "help me!!!!!!" on his face :rofl:
The 'looking like a 12 year old' thing is again something that's related to ariana grande.
She said in an Interview once that people say that she looks like a 10 year old boy, but she likes the way She looks (something along those lines)

GivemeCoco
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GivemeCoco »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]
A
brittculture wrote:
[img]<a class="vglnk" href="[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>Nro2Oko</span><span>.</span><span>gif</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
To be honest, you'd think after Niki painstakingly admitted to a severe eating disorder because of being compared to other girls her sister wouldn't so blatantly edit a picture to make herself look thinner. That is just fucked up in my opinion honestly. She really is so self-centered its kind of scary. Good thing she doesn't want kids.
it's that as well as her entire fan base being preteen girls looking at this edited photo and wondering why they don't look like this from the side and not understanding that they won't look like this because 1. they have organs and 2. she doesn't either.
i like using pictures
imgur.com/a/fbgeJpV

donutlover
Talker
Talker

Post by donutlover »

Thoughts on their new EP? They released a preview: https://www.instagram.com/p/BkJUdsZALvo/?taken-by=gabi

Post by Guest »

donutlover wrote:Thoughts on their new EP? They released a preview: [url]<a class="vglnk" href="[/url" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>instagram</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>p</span><span>/</span><span>BkJUdsZALvo</span><span>/?</span><span>taken</span><span>-</span><span>by</span><span>=</span><span>gabi</span><span>[/</span><span>url</span></a>]
Doesn't sound too bad to me, but there was a part with Niki that was off tune. Still sounded pretty just hard to ignore that off tune.

Edit: I mean off key. Her transition from high to low sounds off.

GivemeCoco
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GivemeCoco »

donutlover wrote:Thoughts on their new EP? They released a preview: https://www.instagram.com/p/BkJUdsZALvo/?taken-by=gabi
i mean... no amount of production and pretty visuals will give them talent
i like using pictures
imgur.com/a/fbgeJpV

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sparkles »

ivyleagueofgossip wrote:And lmfao in the newest video when Gabi said Collin owns Jughead clothes because she bought them he looked dead inside. I saw the "help me!!!!!!" on his face :rofl:
Wow. I knew he wasn't willingly wanting to become Jughead, I said no straight guy is going to be super into Riverdale LOL.

hobiigobii
Talker
Talker

Post by hobiigobii »

donutlover wrote:Thoughts on their new EP? They released a preview: [url]<a class="vglnk" href="[/url" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>instagram</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>p</span><span>/</span><span>BkJUdsZALvo</span><span>/?</span><span>taken</span><span>-</span><span>by</span><span>=</span><span>gabi</span><span>[/</span><span>url</span></a>]
i dont get it, they want their channels to look squeaky clean but makes their ep tastelessly sexy for their 12 year old audience?

hobiigobii
Talker
Talker

Post by hobiigobii »

she just went a bit darker

donutlover
Talker
Talker

Post by donutlover »

hobiigobii wrote:she just went a bit darker
Why am I not surprised lmao
I think she looks better like that, blonde doesn't really suit her imo

ilfiore
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ilfiore »

donutlover wrote:
hobiigobii wrote:she just went a bit darker
[img]<a%20class="vglnk"%20href="https://i.imgur.com/jFGSGAz.jpg[/img][/quote" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>jFGSGAz</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][/</span><span>quote</span></a>]
Why am I not surprised lmao
I think she looks better like that, blonde doesn't really suit her imo
I agree, the blonde washes her out when her tan is so deep. Jeez it must be exhausting to stalk Ariana’s every move before you can make decisions for your own appearance :rofl:

Return to “Niki and Gabi”