Jenna "Cermet Hermit" Marbles (part 6)

mermaid vic
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jenna "Cermet Hermit" Marbles (part 6)

Post by mermaid vic »

Nolitaflat wrote:
gummyheart217 wrote:I know this fool did not call Amazon about a pin rack he bought in December being crooked. I just want to know what is going through his mind right now. Obviously it's all for shits and giggles but really? He just wants to drag this on as long as possible for views. And what exactly does he expect from calling and talking about his youtube subscribers telling him his rack is faulty? Does he want the service provider to be like 'oh shit yeah you right bro lmao' ???? He really is 5 years old. Wow.
He did it to mock people who make fun of him.

makes him even more of child and the way he kept trying to send her the link to the video and told her to subscribe like...my guy you are a grown ass man who shouldn't be wasting other grown ass adults time

WanderlustX3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WanderlustX3 »

I wish he would just stop bitching about the rack, either take it down or shut up. Its crooked and off center.. he should have known that people would call him out on it.
Please excuse my shitty english. I have no excuse, but at least I acknowledge my horrible grammar and typing skills.

Snatched
Learner
Learner

Post by Snatched »

OMG this "child" does not know how to interact with a business!! No wonder Waffsicle failed. Who wants to work with someone that unprofessional?? As I've pointed out in the past, I commented on it again letting him know California is a two party consent state and recording the call is illegal. Also, from working in call centers I can tell you that if the customer tells you they are recording you have to end the call immediately. This just made me so angry!!!!

ravenclaw67
Informer
Informer

Post by ravenclaw67 »

Cnr1ce wrote:Julien being moody because Jenna accomplished something and he didn't, Jenna desperatepy sucking up to Julien, Julien feeling even more roped into a commitment he clearly isn't ready for... Awesome.

I hope she got a good prenup or whatever the equivalent is when your boyfriend leeches off you for years but doesn't marry you! If they break up and he tries to claim anything...

Does anyone else think she acts extra submissive/childlike to try and soothe his ego over being more successful than him to keep him around? I think the girl needs therapy
All of this.

entropy
Learner
Learner

Post by entropy »

Nolitaflat wrote:
Nun4GretchenWeiners wrote:
Nolitaflat wrote:
gummyheart217 wrote:I know this fool did not call Amazon about a pin rack he bought in December being crooked. I just want to know what is going through his mind right now. Obviously it's all for shits and giggles but really? He just wants to drag this on as long as possible for views. And what exactly does he expect from calling and talking about his youtube subscribers telling him his rack is faulty? Does he want the service provider to be like 'oh shit yeah you right bro lmao' ???? He really is 5 years old. Wow.
That's what I figured, he has a bad habit of making passive aggressive videos when people call him out on stuff. Do you remember that whole thing after Freelee?
He kept saying he was emailing back but at the bottom it clearly says the address doesn't accept incoming emails. :roll:
Oh god, that Freelee shit was horrible.
That is around the time I unsubscribed and haven't watched any of his content since. Really sad to see how far he has gone down the drain, personality-wise.

Hamil
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Hamil »

Holy shit. That might be the most he has ever annoyed me in one video, and that's saying a lot. He really thinks he is fucking hilarious.

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nun4GretchenWieners »

I have no doubt he is doing it to be a dick. But he's also hoping that someone will send him a free rack. He's gotten a number of free things with this obnoxious behaviour. Just recently he's been begging Hydroflask to sponsor him (when I say him I mean them, and by them I really mean Jenna). So a bunch of his dinks flooded hydroflask with tweets, and they finally responded. It was obnoxious and unprofessional. It's sad that Jenna is ok with it. She's never been big on sponsors. But even though it's Julien begging for them, the really end up getting a sponsorship because of Jenna. So it's putting her in a negative light as well imo.

fickletits
Lurker
Lurker

Post by fickletits »

Nolitaflat wrote:
Nun4GretchenWeiners wrote:
Nolitaflat wrote:
That's what I figured, he has a bad habit of making passive aggressive videos when people call him out on stuff. Do you remember that whole thing after Freelee?
He kept saying he was emailing back but at the bottom it clearly says the address doesn't accept incoming emails. :roll:
Oh god, that Freelee shit was horrible.
Can anyone summarize the Freelee thing? I know I'm going to fall down a youtube hole if I try to find it, I really only watch Julien vlogs when they're dog specific and have watched zero of his older stuff. I didn't even have a lot of the same problems most people seem to have with him, but his utter inability to let this whole stupid rack thing go (because let's be real he is never going to admit a mistake) is really grating on me.

revenga
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by revenga »

Normally I am not hating on Julien but omg, this video just irritated so much! The way he was speaking with the audience was just so arrogant!! Nobody changed arguments, its both, it was always both, crooked and off center! And the rack is crooked because you didnt hang it up right, own up to your shit already! Fix it! And move the fuck on! And stop ruining that beautiful house!

SuperchicDeadpool
Talker
Talker

Post by SuperchicDeadpool »

God, why can't he just own it? He finally admitted it's off-center but quickly deflected responsibility for it being wonky. What a child.

I don't buy the "urrrr electrical urrr" thing. There are SO many alternatives to mounting things on the wall. Actually, I take that back, I believe that he saw the stud finder detecting it and just said "fuck it" like the manchild he is and just plowed forward without stepping back to reformulate the plan and is now doing everything in his power to protect his ego. Bless his heart. :roll:
"I have so many gooooaaals but my drunkenness gets in the way of them!" - Hannah Hart <3

Purple_Aussie
Debater
Debater

Post by Purple_Aussie »

He did say that there was a way they could have put the rack up in the centre, some hung about moving the mounts further apart (he didn't go into it - wonder why?) but they didn't try it

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Mads07
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Mads07 »

OT, but how did Jenna and Julien meet? I’ve been watching her forever, but can’t find if this has ever been mentioned. I also can’t seem to figure out how their personalities have ever been able to mesh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Purple_Aussie
Debater
Debater

Post by Purple_Aussie »

Mads07 wrote:OT, but how did Jenna and Julien meet? I’ve been watching her forever, but can’t find if this has ever been mentioned. I also can’t seem to figure out how their personalities have ever been able to mesh.

I think they said they met in a bar? Pretty sure he says it in his Draw My Life video. Should be in hers too

Mojo9024
Learner
Learner

Post by Mojo9024 »

Purple_Aussie wrote:
Mads07 wrote:OT, but how did Jenna and Julien meet? I’ve been watching her forever, but can’t find if this has ever been mentioned. I also can’t seem to figure out how their personalities have ever been able to mesh.

I think they said they met in a bar? Pretty sure he says it in his Draw My Life video. Should be in hers too

Yea wasn’t he the bartender?

fancyvagabond
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by fancyvagabond »

tkadvil wrote:
fancyvagabond wrote:How is spending a quarter of a million dollars on rent alone for the past 4 years "frugal" and "modest" again? Super gluing her broken eyeglasses and decorating her house with towels or whatever does not balance that out LOL, that's just a reflection of her tacky and dysfunctional nature.
Because LA is an expensive place to live, so no matter where they rented it was going to be expensive and people outside of Cali won't understand that. And because she was saving to find the perfect home to buy. Why BUY a temporary home until you save up enough to buy a dream home? That really doesnt make sense and is more of a waste of money than to just rent a space.
- No one has to live in California to know it's expensive, there's this thing called google. There are also places to rent in LA that aren't 5k per month, they're just not 5bed/6bath which was hardly frugal or modest accommodation for a couple with 3 small dogs.

- Jenna rarely goes outside to enjoy the California weather, and conveniently works from home as does the mooch. The only thing tying them to LA is Julien's family and for that they could've easily moved to much cheaper neighboring Arizona. It's only an hour flight.

- Paying rent is always a waste since you get nothing in return, while buying a starter home is an investment in your equity and future dream home.

Lets be honest, Jenna is a very lazy person who avoids the responsibilities of adulthood as much as possible. Thanks to the youtube gravy train she can afford to be really stupid and wasteful with her money, which is her choice but just don't try to sell me this image of her managing her money with intense care and modesty to convince me she deserves it... The facts don't add up.
People still do Vlogs? Vlogs are what you shouldn't do when you've got nothing to do. They're terrible. It's like, why don't you make an idea?

- Willam Belli

Mads07
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Mads07 »

Mojo9024 wrote:
Purple_Aussie wrote:

Yea wasn’t he the bartender?
Ahh okay! I think I do remember hearing that. It’s crazy to think Julien was once mature enough to hold a steady job.

mm621
Debater
Debater

Post by mm621 »

Did Julian really call Amazon about that stupid pin rack? Did he REALLY just waste that rep’s time like that? As someone who’s done some time working inbound in a call center, that’s just so annoying.

Your rack is crooked because you hung it that way. Don’t call in to Amazon to bitch about “getting bullied on the Internet” or whatever due to the rack that MUST be defective. Haha I thought it was funny when Jenna pointed out that it wasn’t crooked in their old home! :rofl:

Post by Guest »

.... do y’all realize he truly doesn’t give a fuck about the pin rack situation and he’s doing it to troll YOU guys? Like I’m down to pick Julien apart on here but omg the amount of people who are taking this whole thing seriously :rofl:
He got your views and attention, and got you guys to waste your time talking about it. How some of y’all don’t get it is beyond me... he didn’t genuinely expect anything from Amazon, and I would have figured him putting the email on the pin rack would have gotten the message through... guess not :rofl:

Again, I’m down to trash Julien on here but oh my god y’all missed the damn mark hahaha

Twiglet
Informer
Informer

Post by Twiglet »

Nolitaflat wrote:.... do y’all realize he truly doesn’t give a fuck about the pin rack situation and he’s doing it to troll YOU guys? Like I’m down to pick Julien apart on here but omg the amount of people who are taking this whole thing seriously :rofl:
He got your views and attention, and got you guys to waste your time talking about it. How some of y’all don’t get it is beyond me... he didn’t genuinely expect anything from Amazon, and I would have figured him putting the email on the pin rack would have gotten the message through... guess not :rofl:

Again, I’m down to trash Julien on here but oh my god y’all missed the damn mark hahaha
I didn't even see this video, but no matter what, he most certainly DID waste that employees time to make a piss-poor joke towards a swath of internet people he doesn't know. It's pathetic.

Post by Guest »

Twiglet wrote:
Nolitaflat wrote:.... do y’all realize he truly doesn’t give a fuck about the pin rack situation and he’s doing it to troll YOU guys? Like I’m down to pick Julien apart on here but omg the amount of people who are taking this whole thing seriously :rofl:

I didn't even see this video, but no matter what, he most certainly DID waste that employees time to make a piss-poor joke towards a swath of internet people he doesn't know. It's pathetic.
Suddenly y’all are fighting for an Amazon employees rights...? :roll:
I wish I hated him as much as people on this board do. I really really wish.

Return to “JennaMarbles”