Bratspyn Ovard - Part 17

Hoe4Christmas
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bratspyn Ovard - Part 17

Post by Hoe4Christmas »

idcc wrote:Apparently they are spending time at the beach (Aspyn and her family) and Avrey took her boyfriend with her. It's so weird to me because she's only 16 and it looks like they've only been dating for a little while...
iirc sascha allowed aspyn and parker to go to nyc alone at age 17 or something. my parents wouldn’t even let me and my ex sleep in the same house lmao.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

evr96
Informer
Informer

Post by evr96 »

New video: 24 hours being pregnant.

ffs how desperate can she get

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

evr96
Informer
Informer

Post by evr96 »

Oh my god I hadn’t even watched the video yet. This is by far the dumbest thing she has ever done. “24 hours pregnant” and what did they do? Eat, get ready, go to target, take pictures. Literally NOTHING was different except she had that fake belly on. All she wants out of this is the tweens going “OMG ASPYN UR SUCH A CUTE MOMMY”

side_eye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by side_eye »

Pinkngreentv wrote:
idcc wrote:Apparently they are spending time at the beach (Aspyn and her family) and Avrey took her boyfriend with her. It's so weird to me because she's only 16 and it looks like they've only been dating for a little while...
remember when aspyn would be allowed to let parker SLEEPOVER in the BASEMENT with her in high school .. she was about 10th grade and a slut then! Recently she told her mom she can’t believe she let her have boys sleep over at that age. Lol her mom is a thot so she knows no better either

i take back what i said earlier lmao i had no idea about sleepovers and trips alone in 10th grade :? yikes

Queengii_
Learner
Learner

Post by Queengii_ »

trippingonice42 wrote:I actually managed to get through the whole video, but I was focusing less on the “cute”s and more on the slow decline of her personality. It almost made me remember why I started watching her to begin with. She was still annoying in the first few clips, but she seemed genuinely excited about life and her and Parker actually had a discernible relationship. As the video went on, she became more monotone, less excited, and started looking more and more tired and unhappy. It’s actually really sad to see.
I got through the whole thing too and I see this also. Her content use to be so much better and have much more personality, heart, and soul. Now she puts out trash like 24 hour pregnancy like wtf is this garbage aspyn. Where are your “cute” DIY vids or snack DIY. Also you can see how she actually tried with her make up before with eye liner and nice shadows. Back then would’ve been the time for a tarte palette not now when she never wears make up or creates make up videos. Also I remember her hair videos when she would create or recreate some pretty hair do’s and now her hair is in a bun or that weird “curl” thing she does. I could think of million good videos she can make and instead puts out this garbage. It’s like she thinks “I’m sponsored now and have a million followers so I can stop trying.” No aspyn people wanna see good creative shit not you pretending to be preggers and calling everything cute.

PS sorry for this rant the “cutes” really got to me

Hoe4Christmas
Informer
Informer

Post by Hoe4Christmas »

that pregnancy video....um. she did a normal day in a fake baby bump. does she know that she will probably throw up, feel like shit and gain weight in areas other than her stomach. she knows nothing about biology. they “decided” if it was a boy or girl based on rock paper scissors. of course aspyn won and wanted a girl. she complains about how hot the baby bump is. imagine when she is actually pregnant how much she’ll complain.

Hoe4Christmas
Informer
Informer

Post by Hoe4Christmas »

that pregnancy video....um. she did a normal day in a fake baby bump. does she know that she will probably throw up, feel like shit and gain weight in areas other than her stomach. she knows nothing about biology. they “decided” if it was a boy or girl based on rock paper scissors. of course aspyn won and wanted a girl. she complains about how hot the baby bump is. imagine when she is actually pregnant how much she’ll complain.

Alyciamariem
Informer
Informer

Post by Alyciamariem »

As someone who is 7 months pregnant, this video just annoyed the crap out of me... she’s in for a rude awakening when she actually gets pregnant.

evr96
Informer
Informer

Post by evr96 »

I really need her to explain WHY she wants a baby so badly. What about being a parent appeals to her so much? Has she talked about that? I can’t sit through their q&a’s. She probably just thinks it’s cute and it’s what her viewers want to see. That child is going to be a prop and that’s all she needs it to be.

trippingonice42
Learner
Learner

Post by trippingonice42 »

evr96 wrote:I really need her to explain WHY she wants a baby so badly. What about being a parent appeals to her so much? Has she talked about that? I can’t sit through their q&a’s. She probably just thinks it’s cute and it’s what her viewers want to see. That child is going to be a prop and that’s all she needs it to be.

She’s said before that she thinks it will give her life a new purpose. She’s just trying to fill in the same hole that she tries to fill with shopping and redecorating. Babies don’t fix your life or your marriage, they challenge it. If she doesn’t have a sense of purpose now, she will completely lose any identity she still has when there is a baby. You need to have a strong sense of self BEFORE this.

kaanil
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by kaanil »

james wrote:
kaanil wrote:I know that I shouldn't be comparing people, but honestly who cares. I have noticed that a lot of couples that get married young don't seem to have that same kind of spark that other couples do. I feel like aspyn and parker lack a spark, even when they look at each other it just looks dead between them. aspyn never talks about parker and parker doesn't talk aboout aspyn. David and Liza, for example, have an obvious chemistry and spark. they could have easily gotten married when they were twenty, but they didn't because they aren't living in a fantasy world. They are both successful without eachother, and I think that is the difference. Aspyn and parker are reliant on each other for their success.

I feel bad for parker. But, most likely, nothing will change any time soon. They will have a baby and move to SLC and she will keep taking advantage of him.
Reposting because David and Liza were broken up at the time of your post. You never know what the reality is behind the camera. Also, how sad is it that a couple who is broken up has more of a spark than A&P?
let's be honest though, we could all see the david and liza break up coming. you can always see a little bit of what is going on, and you can spot obvious tension. this is not the david dobrik thread, but i will say that it is sad to see SO MUCH chemistry between two people that aren't together anymore, and close to none between two people married for two years. it honestly is all in the timing.

pinkcoconuts
Talker
Talker

Post by pinkcoconuts »

In her new video, she's getting ready at 1:00 pm.

1 p.m.

xoxocharlie
Learner
Learner

Post by xoxocharlie »

Does she really thinks that video represents a real pregnancy? She was like: it's so much easier, i can still wear my clothes. Hope she realizes that she will not only have a baby bump but also gain weight (boobs, hips,....). Also if you're pregnant it's way harder. The bump is heavier (with the baby+uterus+fluids) and she will be tired, nauseous,....

nugget

Post by nugget »

Pinkngreentv wrote:
remember when aspyn would be allowed to let parker SLEEPOVER in the BASEMENT with her in high school .. she was about 10th grade and a slut then! Recently she told her mom she can’t believe she let her have boys sleep over at that age. Lol her mom is a thot so she knows no better either

oh my god will you stop with the slut shaming? oh no, a 16-year-old girl is (maybe??) having sex!!! how horrible!!! and calling sascha a thot? she got aspyn at like 19 and she was already married then too i'm fairly sure! she stayed married to her first husband for like 20 years! THAT'S a thot?!
i can't stand aspyn or sascha but i think this post is SO unfair, shaming teenage girls for exploring boys and sex at a perfectly normal age. i'd much rather have my kid be safe in my house and have sex with their boyfriend than to shame them and not having their trust should something like birth control or unwanted pregnancies, god forbid, become an issue. if they're gonna have sex, they're gonna do it whether their parents like it or not - why not just embrace it as a parent at be as supportive and helpful as you can?
just to reiterate - i don't like aspyn or sascha and i will never defend them personally. i've made plenty of posts in this thread about my dislike of them.
maybe this is a cultural thing because i'm from northern europe but it's fairly normal for teenagers to sleepover with their boyfriends and, yes, have sex. in my opinion it's healthier than shaming teenagers and acting like telling them not to sleep together will actually prevent them from having sex.

evr96
Informer
Informer

Post by evr96 »

nugget wrote:
Pinkngreentv wrote:

oh my god will you stop with the slut shaming? oh no, a 16-year-old girl is (maybe??) having sex!!! how horrible!!! and calling sascha a thot? she got aspyn at like 19 and she was already married then too i'm fairly sure! she stayed married to her first husband for like 20 years! THAT'S a thot?!
i can't stand aspyn or sascha but i think this post is SO unfair, shaming teenage girls for exploring boys and sex at a perfectly normal age. i'd much rather have my kid be safe in my house and have sex with their boyfriend than to shame them and not having their trust should something like birth control or unwanted pregnancies, god forbid, become an issue. if they're gonna have sex, they're gonna do it whether their parents like it or not - why not just embrace it as a parent at be as supportive and helpful as you can?
just to reiterate - i don't like aspyn or sascha and i will never defend them personally. i've made plenty of posts in this thread about my dislike of them.
maybe this is a cultural thing because i'm from northern europe but it's fairly normal for teenagers to sleepover with their boyfriends and, yes, have sex. in my opinion it's healthier than shaming teenagers and acting like telling them not to sleep together will actually prevent them from having sex.
Yeah I agree, I’m from europe too so maybe that’s the difference. Where I’m from, 16 is a very normal age to start experimenting with sex-related stuff

justavisitor123
Learner
Learner

Post by justavisitor123 »

evr96 wrote:
nugget wrote:
Pinkngreentv wrote:

Yeah I agree, I’m from europe too so maybe that’s the difference. Where I’m from, 16 is a very normal age to start experimenting with sex-related stuff

I agree with both of you. I am from the US and even I think it is normal for teenagers now to have sleepovers with their significant others and potentially have sex at that age. Everyone is different. It's not something I would personally do but I definitely don't think it's fair to shame Sascha for her parenting style and then shame Aspyn for what she did with Parker.

side_eye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by side_eye »

justavisitor123 wrote:
evr96 wrote:
nugget wrote:
Pinkngreentv wrote:

I agree with both of you. I am from the US and even I think it is normal for teenagers now to have sleepovers with their significant others and potentially have sex at that age. Everyone is different. It's not something I would personally do but I definitely don't think it's fair to shame Sascha for her parenting style and then shame Aspyn for what she did with Parker.
I see what you guys are saying for sure and I agree with you. I think it definitely can depend on where you're from. I'm from the East Coast US and where I grew up it was pretty frowned upon to have sleepovers with your significant other or to even be having sex at that age at all (not to say people weren't lol). I remember not even being allowed to be alone with my boyfriend at the time unless a door was open and my parents were home lmao and definitely had that 10:00pm curfew :rofl: At least in my family and my school, sex wasn't really even talked about because it was (wrongly) assumed you weren't doing it at that age. Now that i'm older I think it was a poor decision to not discuss things like that, but growing up it was definitely "taboo" so to speak lol. So judging Aspyn's choices and her mom's parenting based on their decisions at that time is really none of my business.

But regardless, let's get back to trashing Aspyn as she is now and leave her mom and her high school decisions out of it lol you all know I hate Aspyn with a passion but I don't know a single person who would like to be judged for who they are now based on their high school self lmao :?

the "pregnant for 24 hours" thing is one of the dumbest videos i've ever seen. she must really be desperate for content and knows anything she posts with "pregnancy" or "baby" will get her $$$

hanna_marie
Learner
Learner

Post by hanna_marie »

I generally enjoy Aspyn's videos and don't visit this thread because of that. However, I had to visit after the 'pregnancy' video to see if anyone else agreed with me. That video reaaaally shows how naive she is and how little research she's done on what it's actually like to be pregnant. The video should be re-named '24 hours looking bloated'. It will be quite the shock for both her and Parker when they do actually conceive. It'll be entertaining to watch if nothing else!

Lipstickqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lipstickqueen »

side_eye wrote:the "pregnant for 24 hours" thing is one of the dumbest videos i've ever seen. she must really be desperate for content and knows anything she posts with "pregnancy" or "baby" will get her $$$
It's just really sad. She only wants a baby for the pictures and views, but not because she is ready to bring life into this world or that her relationship is ready for that. I don't even think she's excited to have a baby, she's just excited for the extra revenue and subscribers it will bring. Otherwise she wouldn't be making all of these click bait pregnancy videos.

poppyseedpenewski
Learner
Learner

Post by poppyseedpenewski »

Honestly, part of me deep down thinks that maybe, just maybe, Aspyn knows that she and Parker aren't truly ready for a baby. I'm sure I'm sadly mistaken but part of me wonders why they haven't conceived already if she truly is so hell-bent on getting knocked-up. It seems like she's been saying they're going to start trying soon forever but every time the topic comes up, Parker's face pales and he never makes a committed "yes, we're ready".

Return to “Aspyn Ovard”