Pig Thigh: The Lying, the Bitch, & the Whoredrobe Part 3

Re: Pig Thigh: The Lying, the Bitch, & the Whoredrobe Part 3

Post by Guest »

There’s not a single creative bone in this girl’s body- how is she an asset to all the other product developers working for UD?? I don’t know but I’m glad I don’t own anything by UD.. and probably never will, now that I know they’ll just hire anybody.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by GoldChocobo »

Product names from Kim:
Fanny Pack
Popeyes
Besos
The Ginge

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

Post by Guest »

Delet This wrote:
schmooie-boy wrote:I don't know if it was her choice or her dumb school (dumb because they did an article on a bullshit person like her) but that picture they use of her is one of her worst. Terrible outfit, makeup, pose, and open mouth. YUCK YUCK YUCK.
Yeah I mean if she's one of the most exemplary students they have then just throw the entire college in the trash.

Possible Kimbo product for Urban Decay:
"a lip balm that also doubles as a stick of butter so you can snack on it as well...extra wide in case your lips are the size of a Prius like me!"
And it’ll come in two special flavors: Korean BBQ and Ramen.

schmooie-boy
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by schmooie-boy »

Did she cancel Carlos' b day party because of the cheating? No mention of it lately. Do we know when it's suppose to happen?

Queen-Lurker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Queen-Lurker »

schmooie-boy wrote:Did she cancel Carlos' b day party because of the cheating? No mention of it lately. Do we know when it's suppose to happen?
When is Gingi's birthday?

I think, at one point, some of you talked about how she never follows through with the plans she brags about.

For example, she said she would take Michelle to Disneyland, but most likely opted out because of the price.

Pig Thigh tends to not follow through with what she plans for other people; she likes the praise associated with being a "thoughtful" person.

Post by Guest »

iirc I think she’s planning to keep quiet about it until the day of and film a video of the whole enchilada (pun intended)

but I wouldn’t be surprised either if she wasted money on a “party planner” only to back out due to high prices decorations and whatnot

Nodramallama
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Nodramallama »

Can I just say, it really makes no sense to me that she spends so much money on unnecessary crap, unflattering, cheaply made clothes and loads of designer stuff, and she seems to complain about things being too expensive A LOT on her Twitter, usually until whatever company’s price she’s sh*tting on offers it to her for free.

sailor neptune
Learner
Learner

Post by sailor neptune »

Nodramallama wrote: she seems to complain about things being too expensive A LOT on her Twitter
I agree! I remember seeing a tweet about her complaining about the price of vans being around 70 plus shipping (where I'm from vans are around 100 excluding shipping) but then was willing to buy chips from pennsylvania that had a shipping price of 40?

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

sailor neptune wrote:
Nodramallama wrote: she seems to complain about things being too expensive A LOT on her Twitter
I agree! I remember seeing a tweet about her complaining about the price of vans being around 70 plus shipping (where I'm from vans are around 100 excluding shipping) but then was willing to buy chips from pennsylvania that had a shipping price of 40?
And she just bought $195 Marc Jacobs sandals....

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

Post by Guest »

Her eyes are so puffy that they look like her lips..... yikes.

Queen-Lurker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Queen-Lurker »

Piggly Caliente wrote:Image

She's so ugly.

I've never seen someone without Down syndrome, who truly looks like they have it.

Post by Guest »

Queen-Lurker wrote:

She's so ugly.

I've never seen someone without Down syndrome, who truly looks like they have it.
It actually really baffles me why she insists on pretending to laugh in her photos. It doesn’t flatter her face at all and it makes her look like a psychopath. Or an idiot that doesn’t know what’s going on.

Then again, she’s both a psychopath and an idiot...

TechnicolorLips
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TechnicolorLips »

That latest pic of her that someone posted with her greasy hair, puffy eyes and dumb smile: I think Gingi took that pic. He made her look even more horrible than usual. Image
On twitter someone asked when her and Gingi are going to get married and she responded with, "Girlie, it's only been 5 months!" Image I seriously hope they do get married because neither one of them are a catch; they're both mean manipulative liars who deserve each other.
She also retweeted the 2nd pic. Kim Kong, why do you think you're losing so many followers and people don't like you? It's not because you're not attractive. It's because you constantly lie. It's because you're a narcissist. It's because you treat people, even people who are supposed to be your best friend, like shit. You talk down to people, you talk behind their back. You're constantly playing the victim instead of apologizing. You preach self-love and positivity then you photoshop your pics and bully giveaway winners. You expect people to be kind and give you love, but you don't deserve it. You have to earn that and you continue to prove you don't even practice what you preach!ImageImage

Sent from my SM-N920G using Tapatalk
PMS should just be called ovary-acting. <3 :D

Kate95
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Kate95 »

Queen-Lurker wrote:
schmooie-boy wrote:Did she cancel Carlos' b day party because of the cheating? No mention of it lately. Do we know when it's suppose to happen?
When is Gingi's birthday?

I think, at one point, some of you talked about how she never follows through with the plans she brags about.

For example, she said she would take Michelle to Disneyland, but most likely opted out because of the price.

Pig Thigh tends to not follow through with what she plans for other people; she likes the praise associated with being a "thoughtful" person.
She did pay for the disneyland passes but told Michelle to take someone else since they couldn't find a date that suited both of them. Michelle mentioned it in one of her vlogs, I think she went with Mickey instead.

UghhAsIf
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by UghhAsIf »

She has SUCH a gummy smile that it makes me SO uncomfortable. :?

Post by Guest »

Who the fuck say that... I’m surprised she didn’t say “poop”....

Misszell
Talker
Talker

Post by Misszell »

I feel awful saying it, but she is truly the ugliest youtubber out there. She makes Rawbeautykristi look like a super model.

drollgirl
Debater
Debater

Post by drollgirl »

For something with a university's name attached to it, that article/blog post sure was poorly written.
Of course, Kim's bland, generic, and uninspiring prattling didn't help.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

bubblelicious
Debater
Debater

Post by bubblelicious »

I thought this bitch deleted her Snapchat. She is back again over there. She wants to grab whatever little attention has been left for her out there :?

bubblelicious
Debater
Debater

Post by bubblelicious »

I thought this bitch deleted her Snapchat. She is back again over there. She wants to grab whatever little attention has been left for her out there :?

Return to “Kim Thai”