Dustin Dailey

Thex415
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Dustin Dailey

Post by Thex415 »

Dustin is being bitter on Twitter right now. Seems like he wants to stirr Peter up .

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

Peter deserves it. He's a lying pos. If you can watch him then you clearly haven't been following his threads.

Thex415
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by Thex415 »

monak wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:07 pm
Peter deserves it. He's a lying pos. If you can watch him then you clearly haven't been following his threads.
Um ok. I know the deal with what had happened but Dustin and Paige are just regurgitating old shit. Why all of a sudden they're mentioning him today?? Tell bitter Dustin to shut the fuck up and stay in his lame. And stop being a hypocrite.

I watch him because he's wayyyy more entertaining than the country bumpkin. I know he has his flaws but I still watch. Now sue me.

Post by Guest »

Oh man that was a complete shit show. 😂 Something must be in the water in drama channel land.

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

Thex415 wrote:
monak wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:07 pm
Um ok. I know the deal with what had happened but Dustin and Paige are just regurgitating old shit. Why all of a sudden they're mentioning him today?? Tell bitter Dustin to shut the fuck up and stay in his lame. And stop being a hypocrite.

I watch him because he's wayyyy more entertaining than the country bumpkin. I know he has his flaws but I still watch. Now sue me.
Cool. You're free to watch whatever you want. He's trash like the rest of them. We stan a pathological liar who drives distracted. Image

dreamhaus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dreamhaus »

He's coming for Monn because he can't not be a cxnt for 5 minutes. Him and the drama duckfaces they're all attention whores and if drama is not there and they can't be in it, talking and throwing subpar shade about it, they're creating it.

I can only imagine what their cortisol levels are like. Given the state of you Dusty I'd be careful, you already look like a heart attack in flip flops.

Return to “Dustin Dailey”