The Ingham Family P2: SPECIAL SURPRISE FOR THE FOLLOWERS!!!!

katyandtony
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Ingham Family P2: SPECIAL SURPRISE FOR THE FOLLOWERS

Post by katyandtony »

Nothing I'm reading shocks me about this woman, she makes my blood boil.

AztecblondieRN
Informer
Informer

Post by AztecblondieRN »

WOW! Just affirmation of what I gathered from watching them for the past year or so. Most normal people who have watched them for any length of time, pretty much have them figured out. Work hard? :rofl: Especially not Sarah. She does NOTHING. Filming 20-30 minutes of your day is not hard work. I'm sure most of it is behind the scenes, with Sarah screaming at people to get her sponsors.

I really really hope more people come to their senses and stop contributing to their gluttony.

Sarah,

I loved your husband's rant on them, btw.

Tublet83
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tublet83 »

Who is going to sharing this with the mighty ifam?

immi-sav
Learner
Learner

Post by immi-sav »

Its coming very soon from my husband the full motherload on them!

Sarah x x

Tublet83 wrote:Who is going to sharing this with the mighty ifam?

some1likeyou2
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by some1likeyou2 »

immi-sav wrote:We spent a good hour with them talking and from the very get go she was constantly talking about herself and the money they make and Chris even joked that a new baby could pay for a new house.

She spoke about how them and other Channel Mum Vloggers get paid 4K for each promo video and how the Monday after she was going to London to there offices to demand 10K per video because they were the better family and had the most subscribers.

I told her about being abused from my father for 8 years and how i attempted to abort my baby Vanellope because of the stress of court in 2015 and that Vanellope got through the abortion and that we now have a healthy baby girl. She then went onto Facebook the week after calling me a baby killer, thats why my husband does his Angry Manc videos and there are more coming!

She is completely money mad, she doesn't give a toss about the ifam or the monsters that she has created she after the pound and thats where it ends with that woman!

I am sorry that i didn't confess to it being me from the start but you seem to dislike family vloggers and us being one thought i might get slaughtered for it, were a real Manchester Family that shows real life nothing fake and staged like there Vlogs.

Oh and the 10K payment to the bio was because he didn't want Izzy in the vlogs so they paid him off, sorry forgot that part also x

Thank you

Sarah x x

Oohthedrama_ wrote:
immi-sav wrote:Whats there to be confused about, i didn't think it necessary to say it was me because i wanted to stay in the shadows but i'm sorry i am sick to death of this colossal bitch thinking the sun shines out of her arse when it doesn't!

We spent a good hour talking to her and Chris and everything out of her mouth was money and what they make, she was not interested in anything else other than money.

She is only going to get worse and by the looks of things Izzy is getting tired of the same old routine with her

Sarah
JCAH2013 wrote:
immi-sav wrote:Because im the mum from R Family and i stood there while she told me!

—————————————

Quick question, how did the topic of her paying him off come up? Not saying you’re lying but I know if I was her I’d not be admitting that to nobody!! I can absolutely believe that she was like a cock with her fat feathers out :rofl: boasting about her “fame”

THIS NEEDS TO BE MADE KNOWN TO THE FAM :rofl:
:tu: Thanks for explaining it all Sarah .Mrs Ingham truly has gotten way too big for her boots! I hope she`s happy with herself ,because her eldest certainly doesn`t look happy these days :( ,and talking about her father like that ,what was she thinking? (oh ,right ,she wasn`t!!).
Btw ,we don`t dislike all family vloggers ,i watch about 3/4 ,and these are the natural relatable channels so dont be thinking we`d be different towards you ,cos you vlog ,we wouldnt :love2: .Everybody here is nice ,respectful to one another ,even if they dont always agree with an opinion ,nobody gets verbally slated ,like they do in the ingham volg comments! That`s another reason alot of us can`t stand them.They are the adults ,yet ,even though we know they see how vicious these kids can be towards anyone with a different opinion to theirs ,they NEVER bring it up in a vlog ,and tell these children to be respectful to other viewers.No ,they enjoy it.Pathetic.
I`m sorry you`ve been through so much.Vanellope was definately meant to be ,she`s adorable:)x
To go onto social media and relay that to everyone that reads her page is disgusting ,and ,as a so called mother herself ,she ought to know better. :x
I think ,whilst it`s Sarah ,front and center all the time ,her and her continuous b**ching is going to be their downfall.
Yep ,i`ve seen their "best family on youtube" ,"best vloggers" etc etc! Sorry ,i`ve seen way better.I hope whoever she saw refused her the extra ,she`s greedy enough ,without feeling more entitled. :roll: Besides ,they may have more subs ,but as so many of us have pointed out ,their views don`t come anywhere close!! :rofl:

Glad to see you here Sarah ,hope you`ll stick around.The Anti-fam are really friendly. :tu: :D <3

Montymoo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Montymoo »

I feel like you all are my spiritual children. This thread is just becoming more beautiful.

<3

Tublet83
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tublet83 »

Might have posted the link to a few of the mighty ifam....will be past their bedtime now though

GiggleBee
Informer
Informer

Post by GiggleBee »

Montymoo wrote:I feel like you all are my spiritual children. This thread is just becoming more beautiful.

<3
I love this thread and I'm so glad others feel the same way!
I'm disgusted by Isabelle's Dad though! Maybe the 10 grand is what paid for Isabelle's Florida/New York trip with him last year?

Tublet83
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tublet83 »

GiggleBee wrote:
Montymoo wrote:I feel like you all are my spiritual children. This thread is just becoming more beautiful.

<3
I'm disgusted by Isabelle's Dad though! Maybe the 10 grand is what paid for Isabelle's Florida/New York trip with him last year?
Me too poor Isabelle - shitty parents all around.

scousemum49
Learner
Learner

Post by scousemum49 »

I actually put a comment on saying that Sarah and Chris need to address their IFAM whenever` nasty` comments are put on , I never got a reply,the brainwashed little people are accusing all those that comment `negative` things of bullying, when in actual fact its them doing the bullying, I am pretty sure that in the real world people dont say oh you are wonderful, inspirational, aaaaammmmmaaaazzzing all the time because as adults we all know that there are people that no matter how you behave are not going to like something about us, she is deluuuuussssiionnnaalll ! I feel really sorry for Esme I actually do like the other girls but Isla has been trained in my opinion to always be on point like OMG and the mouth wide open in surprise ,I get quite uncomfortable thinking that little girl is told how to react a bit like Jazz Hands Kids, she will be hard work when shes older. I was starting to think it was only me that noticed Sarah not doing anything and thought maybe I was being unkind as everyone appeared to adore her then I realised that the IFAM consisted of little 8 and 9 year old children and not many teenagers(where are the parents ). I agree with all comments on here and also agree that Leah had a story to tell because she showed her nasty side when she was doing that fake laughing every time her phone went off in one vlog, I wondered why if Sarah is so close to her sister she never paid for her sister to have her holiday, all that said I do actually think her Sister is the more down to earth compassionate one who is having a struggle keeping up with her more ~`famous` sister. the vlogs ive seen on Hooktube recently the Inghams have toned it down a bit.
Also what I was wondering was Chris mentioned that the old house may be featured in their vlogs in the future and its all gone quiet on that front soim thinking that Daves Ex was possibly moving in there...the plot thickens, Hi Sarah from the R family BTW I watch your vlogs and they are far more real than this fake crock of sh**

Montymoo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Montymoo »

Oohthedrama_ wrote:

<3
If you’re the mummy can I be the estranged dad??
Fifty quid and a left over anti ifam Easter egg you can have full control of pimping out the kids in your quest to fame!?
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hmmm, I guess it’s a deal. Hell I know I need to relive the youth I dreamt of through some biological pawns.

Tublet83
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tublet83 »

Katrina seems to have stopped posting, do you think she’s had enough of them as well?

I remember seeing that her family holiday was cancelled after Monarch had gone bust, and they have saved to take the children on their first holiday abroad. Could the inghams not have taken their family away as a “surprise” instead?

Montymoo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Montymoo »

Oohthedrama_ wrote:
Montymoo wrote:
Oohthedrama_ wrote:

<3
Fifty quid and a left over anti ifam Easter egg you can have full control of pimping out the kids in your quest to fame!?

Hmmm, I guess it’s a deal. Hell I know I need to relive the youth I dreamt of through some biological pawns.

So we all know Sarah’s a witch.
The bio dad isnt coming across too well now either
But JEBUS CHRIST is Chris just sitting there thinking this is all ok??!?!?!?!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!?? I give him the benefit of the doubt because he’s a bit of an emotional mess underneath I think, but he can’t honestly think they’re treating their kids or their “fans” well with all their lies and fakeness
Well, he’s enabling Sarah, and actually I think he also likes the attention. A failed skate career that would have made him notable, instead he now has a bunch of tweens hanging on his every word.

I still can’t believe they are actually that delusional that they think their audience is really 18 plus....

We all know how this stuff ends, especially if they haven’t bothered to plan for their future post YouTube, she’s never going to back to a beer budget.

Money issues is apparently the largest cause of divorce.....

immi-sav
Learner
Learner

Post by immi-sav »

She did a Twitter Poll and because she didn't get the reposnse she wanted (the the ifam are under 13) she abandoned it but why do i feel if it would have come back 18 onwards there would have been a MASSIVE song and dance about it! :rofl:

Sarah x x

Montymoo wrote:
Oohthedrama_ wrote:
Montymoo wrote:
Oohthedrama_ wrote:

<3

So we all know Sarah’s a witch.
The bio dad isnt coming across too well now either
But JEBUS CHRIST is Chris just sitting there thinking this is all ok??!?!?!?!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!?? I give him the benefit of the doubt because he’s a bit of an emotional mess underneath I think, but he can’t honestly think they’re treating their kids or their “fans” well with all their lies and fakeness
Well, he’s enabling Sarah, and actually I think he also likes the attention. A failed skate career that would have made him notable, instead he now has a bunch of tweens hanging on his every word.

I still can’t believe they are actually that delusional that they think their audience is really 18 plus....

We all know how this stuff ends, especially if they haven’t bothered to plan for their future post YouTube, she’s never going to back to a beer budget.

Money issues is apparently the largest cause of divorce.....

Montymoo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Montymoo »

immi-sav wrote:She did a Twitter Poll and because she didn't get the reposnse she wanted (the the ifam are under 13) she abandoned it but why do i feel if it would have come back 18 onwards there would have been a MASSIVE song and dance about it! :rofl:

Sarah x x

I saw that, and she said something about knowing what was appropriate to post or not.

Then I thought, well your passive aggressive tweets are never appropriate to post, especially when they make you look like an entitled cow. :tu:

Montymoo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Montymoo »

Oohthedrama_ wrote:

Chris De-Lidlcarpark
Pro trolley collection on wheels... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
You know how Lidl/Aldi always have that aisle of random crap? Maybe Chris is trying to get his own line of ‘pro skates’ to be sold there haha!

lisaf66
Learner
Learner

Post by lisaf66 »

Long time lurker of this thread and finally had to jump in... I was going through old videos on the Ingham Family's youtube channel and found what is probably the closest evidence we'll ever have to support the theory that Chris is a closet ginger!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

some1likeyou2
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by some1likeyou2 »

GiggleBee wrote:

<3

I agree ,but we don`t know what was said ,and i bet ,seeing what a total bi*** Sarah can be ,and also the "abuse" vlog ,we don`t know what she threatened him with. I`m equally disgusted at her tbh ,for paying that cash ,so she could continue to put her daughter on camera ,like it or not ,for goodness knows who to view.No amount of money would or could make me keep quiet about something i was unhappy about my ex doing with my daughter ,nor could it pay to sell my child`s privacy ,without someone she trusts to step in when it became too much.Whatever went on in their relationship should remain private.They might not care ,but they have an impressionable child who does ,and now everybody knows neither of her parents cares enough to do the right thing.Poor Isabelle. :(

GiggleBee
Informer
Informer

Post by GiggleBee »

I googled this boat tour, I'm assuming they did the sunset one, if so for all 5 of them it was $250! I don't know what that is in pounds but it seem a lot for a boat ride!

AztecblondieRN
Informer
Informer

Post by AztecblondieRN »

I think Chris has a heart. He is a sensitive person and Sarah has definitely used that to her advantage and get her own way. He probably just goes along with whatever she says to keep the peace. (Seriously, he said an alligator was gorgeous and cute).

Anyone see Isabelle’s haul vid? Did she seriously show PANTIES she bought? How the heck do they not see what is wrong with that?

Return to “The Ingham Family”