Re: Hobbie Stuart part 4

HeyMama
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by HeyMama »

I've deleted everything here, regardless of the content. I'm gonna answer some questions, address the issues and then make the rules very clear.

This thread and the previous:
UnFUCKINGbelievable! How many times do you need to be told to quit arguing, going OT and all that other shit? A majority of you are adults, so act like it! Take it to PM, Foe them, report the post or scroll past it. YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM! You create a mess, stir the pot and then someone has to clean it up. Then you have the audacity to bitch about it. Take a stadium of seats! There are messages, reports, posts that need approval, accounts that need to be looked into and numerous boards to watch. All of that takes time and this type of garbage is what keeps us from other things. On top of that, we have lives. I'm a Mod, not a babysitter. But if you wanna keep acting like children, I'll treat you that way.

A PPT:
They can be done but they cause problems. The very thing you saw going on here is what happens when one is made. People will come here and complain, attack other people, ask about it, etc. It pisses people off and makes them feel left out. It creates a hostile environment, much like the chat and FB did, then people start slinging shit everywhere. People start registering just to get access to that. Despite any efforts made or intentions, not everyone can be kept out and shit gets thrown around there. I refuse to make one. Period. If you want one, go to another mod and go to them for all things related to it. Don't ask me to look into a suspicious member, delete a post, handle a report, etc. I've seen what happens and I've been in a few. They're a bad idea and I refuse to be involved.

Banning:
While there are definitely ways we can ban people, there are ways around those bans. I'm not going to tell everyone how because that totally defeats the purpose. Has she been banned? Yes. There is nothing I can do, legally, to make sure she never has access again. All anyone can do is keep banning her.

Amy:
Nobody here is mocking mental illness or finding this funny. Nobody here needs to cater to your way of gossiping, feel the way you do or express their opinion in a way you find to be PC. This thread isn't about you, so save yourself some time and don't bother posting about how wrong someone or a topic is. If you're that triggered and sensitive, don't participate.

Is she unwell? Clearly. But placing blame and responsibility on members here (who have NOT contacted anyone involved) is ludicrous! Nobody here is responsible for Amy. She comes here, watches videos and reads comments on her own. Nobody is forcing her to do any of that. I understand it doesn't help. For every situation going on, there's somewhere for people to discuss it or make a comment. If you wanna play SJW, you should have your account deleted and you should never make a single comment about another human being. Someone struggling with MH issues doesn't need a website, video or Twitter feed to trigger them. It can be a comment on FB, a strange look, someone not responding to a text or even hearing a song. Get a grip! The issue is not what people are saying, but the fact that nobody is getting her the help she needs. She shouldn't have access to this or even be left alone for that matter. Trying to shut people up isn't helping Amy. If you keep cutting your foot because there's a piece of glass on the floor, how many times are you gonna move the glass, step over it or cover it before you realize you should just pick it up and throw it away?

Just my opinion, but neither of them should've addressed this solo. Both were involved and despite their feelings, they should've done a video together. That would've been the responsible, mature thing to do, especially given his following. It would've given both of them the opportunity to give their sides and lay the facts out so there would be no confusion. It was sloppy and poorly handled from the beginning. Nothing good was going to come from either of them making separate videos.

404 TEXT NOT FOUND:
They can kiss my Mediterranean ass! Talking shit about people talking shit? They must be gossiping in their Gucci slippers and $5,000 robes over there. They gossip, we gossip. Fuck them and fuck what they have to say. Maybe they should stick to their "fancy, proper" gossiping instead of coming to GG. Here's something else for you twats to talk about. Bum basic bitches.

Now for the rules...

1. Don't mention Amy
2. Don't mention the chat/FB group
3. Don't ask about the chat/FB group
4. Don't attack other posters
5. Don't argue

If you have any questions or concerns, message me or someone else. This is not the place to be asking. I've had enough of this shit. If you can't follow the rules, you'll be banned. Don't worry about any warnings here or via PM. Don't like it? Go to an Admin or another Mod, whatever tickles your fancy.

Carry on...
I do not use TT. Please message me through the GG website.

Re: Re: Hobbie Stuart part 4

Post by Guest »

So, back onto Hobbie
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MotherlyLove
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by MotherlyLove »

Posting this again because it's my favourite Hobbie cover and more people need to see it so they can appreciate it :D

shooky
Learner
Learner

Post by shooky »

soooo i’ve just started watching some of gabriella lindley’s videos and now i’m curious as to what her relationship with hobbie is?? is there any tea there i should know...? like have they dated or are they just friends??

girlinthedirtyshirt
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by girlinthedirtyshirt »

shooky wrote:soooo i’ve just started watching some of gabriella lindley’s videos and now i’m curious as to what her relationship with hobbie is?? is there any tea there i should know...? like have they dated or are they just friends??
Not 100% sure tbh (because even thinking of VelvetCatf1sh makes me feel ill) but from what I remember they have kissed but haven't dated. I'm quite sure Gabbledegook wishes they were more than they are but apparently Hobert will only bang a certain type if you catch my drift :P

dreadsdoctors
Debater
Debater

Post by dreadsdoctors »

shooky wrote:soooo i’ve just started watching some of gabriella lindley’s videos and now i’m curious as to what her relationship with hobbie is?? is there any tea there i should know...? like have they dated or are they just friends??
they never dated, but i think they actually kissed at some point? i think she mentions it in her "honesty" video but i'm not sure. and about being friends, i (we?) don't know. i don't believe they are, and we never see them together anymore but she acts like they're still friends.
"Was it good? It was the greatest magic trick I've ever seen" :love2:

Clover la BonBon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Clover la BonBon »

Here for the Hobs!

Newrose321
Learner
Learner

Post by Newrose321 »

Went to a jumble sale today and they were selling DVD's for 20p....can you believe? bought Fever Pitch, what ever happened to Ruth Gemmell?

louisexo
Debater
Debater

Post by louisexo »

Oohthedrama_ wrote:
The real question is, which twin was he with that sent gabby over the edge... Lucy Or Lydia :rofl:
She stopped being friends with both of them... now even hobbie couldn’t have been with both??
:respekt:
I remember Hobbie had a thing for Lydia and kept suggesting they had 'freckles and chill' :rofl: always remember that drunk vlog of Gabby's and he was cuddling up to Lydia and Gabby couldn't disguise her annoyance!

louisexo
Debater
Debater

Post by louisexo »

Oohthedrama_ wrote:
louisexo wrote:
Oohthedrama_ wrote:
The real question is, which twin was he with that sent gabby over the edge... Lucy Or Lydia :rofl:
She stopped being friends with both of them... now even hobbie couldn’t have been with both??
I remember Hobbie had a thing for Lydia and kept suggesting they had 'freckles and chill' :rofl: always remember that drunk vlog of Gabby's and he was cuddling up to Lydia and Gabby couldn't disguise her annoyance!
Actually think he was with one of them and she saw red and snapped... he always seemed to fancy them (god knows which one... I can’t watch their level of excitement so I try and not concentrate too much, maybe both :roll: ) but she very obviously used to look like she was gonna kill them both when he was around, bury their bodies and lock him in a room forever :roll:
(Think Stephen Kings misery, but the YouTube version )
yeah he definitely did!! Pretty sure he had a thing for Lydia - the one with the longer hair! Stephen King's misery but the YouTube version :rofl: :rofl:

hxgsandkxssxs
Informer
Informer

Post by hxgsandkxssxs »

louisexo wrote:
Oohthedrama_ wrote:
louisexo wrote:
Oohthedrama_ wrote:
Actually think he was with one of them and she saw red and snapped... he always seemed to fancy them (god knows which one... I can’t watch their level of excitement so I try and not concentrate too much, maybe both :roll: ) but she very obviously used to look like she was gonna kill them both when he was around, bury their bodies and lock him in a room forever :roll:
(Think Stephen Kings misery, but the YouTube version )
yeah he definitely did!! Pretty sure he had a thing for Lydia - the one with the longer hair! Stephen King's misery but the YouTube version :rofl: :rofl:
Forgive me if I’m wrong but didn’t Gabby/ie tweet something after their falling out that implied something along the lines that the twins were homophobic? She was insanely and bitterly jealous of them because of Hobbie but I always assumed their falling out was because of something else

louisexo
Debater
Debater

Post by louisexo »

hxgsandkxssxs wrote: Forgive me if I’m wrong but didn’t Gabby/ie tweet something after their falling out that implied something along the lines that the twins were homophobic? She was insanely and bitterly jealous of them because of Hobbie but I always assumed their falling out was because of something else
Yeah she did! I'm not sure what their true falling out was over because the 'homophobic' schtick didn't appear until after she'd tried to wish them a happy new year and make amends and they'd rebuffed her so then she made up the homophobic thing I think. I'm getting vague memories they did something minor like not wish her luck for her boob job or something/didn't want to come to hospital?! But yeah I don't think the Hobbie thing is why they fell out, just a contributing factor to her being so bitter and jealous of them!

blue_diomand
Lurker
Lurker

Post by blue_diomand »

I love how the Mod HeyMama is feeling all smug for deleting all of the pages from this thread and acting like it solves everything however they've left the 120 pages from Hobbie Stuart, Hobbie Stuart Part 2 AND Hobbie Stuart part 3 there for everyone to see and read and basically come to the same conclusions made in this thread before it was deleted... I think if the Mod and everyone else wants this to truly be over then all four of the threads should be deleted for good and this one should (as everyones said) JUST be about Hobbie. Lets wipe the slate clean - but all of it this time!

ittybittykitty
Informer
Informer

Post by ittybittykitty »

louisexo wrote:
hxgsandkxssxs wrote: Forgive me if I’m wrong but didn’t Gabby/ie tweet something after their falling out that implied something along the lines that the twins were homophobic? She was insanely and bitterly jealous of them because of Hobbie but I always assumed their falling out was because of something else
Yeah she did! I'm not sure what their true falling out was over because the 'homophobic' schtick didn't appear until after she'd tried to wish them a happy new year and make amends and they'd rebuffed her so then she made up the homophobic thing I think. I'm getting vague memories they did something minor like not wish her luck for her boob job or something/didn't want to come to hospital?! But yeah I don't think the Hobbie thing is why they fell out, just a contributing factor to her being so bitter and jealous of them!
I don't follow the twins at all, think they're fucking annoying. But if someone falsely accused me of something as serious as homophobia I would deny that vehemently and provide proof. As far as I know they've never responded to it, which tells me they know they did or said something shady tbh. Not that Gabby isn't known to push friends away. I'm sure there's a couple of things that happened around the same time.

anyway.. now we're off topic again. I posted this already but then it got deleted, sooo.. I urge you all to check out his video on who he voted for last year. I think he seems very articulate and well read on the subject, you can tell he really believes in the things he says and he knows what he's talking about which impressed me a lot tbh. I didn't know anything about this guy before all of this shit went down so I guess I didn't expect him to impress me with his political knowledge haha.

louisexo
Debater
Debater

Post by louisexo »

ittybittykitty wrote:
louisexo wrote:
I don't follow the twins at all, think they're fucking annoying. But if someone falsely accused me of something as serious as homophobia I would deny that vehemently and provide proof. As far as I know they've never responded to it, which tells me they know they did or said something shady tbh. Not that Gabby isn't known to push friends away. I'm sure there's a couple of things that happened around the same time.

anyway.. now we're off topic again. I posted this already but then it got deleted, sooo.. I urge you all to check out his video on who he voted for last year. I think he seems very articulate and well read on the subject, you can tell he really believes in the things he says and he knows what he's talking about which impressed me a lot tbh. I didn't know anything about this guy before all of this shit went down so I guess I didn't expect him to impress me with his political knowledge haha.
Agreed, their voices grate on me...they're super nice but they're too intense and annoying. But yeah who knows if it'll ever come out whatever happened! Anyway, I remember that vid well! I remember Hobbie was really vocal in the lead up to voting about it and it was super ironic because his bestie Gabby is a Tory :roll: never been an avid fan of Hobs and really only knew of him through Gabby, I follow him on twitter and stuff but never rushed to watch his music videos or anything but when he was being super vocal about politics was when I paid him attention, felt it was really good to see a youtuber being SO vocal about it considering people like Zoella/Alfie who have such a large following and can influence so many youngsters about politics just kept quiet about the whole thing because they're scared to alienate/scare away any of their followers who don't have the same views.

maccalacca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by maccalacca »

ittybittykitty wrote:
louisexo wrote:

I watched his political video after you mentioned it! I'm with you, he impressed me too.

saywhatyouwant2me
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by saywhatyouwant2me »

Haha yet again, not talking about Hobbie but about the women in his life...

Not calling anyone out, just pointing out how BORING he is.

littlebitofcitrus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by littlebitofcitrus »

Newrose321
Learner
Learner

Post by Newrose321 »

So it's business as usual over on someones IG.....story over.

ittybittykitty
Informer
Informer

Post by ittybittykitty »

Oohthedrama_ wrote:
Newrose321 wrote:So it's business as usual over on someones IG.....story over.
I’m glad. I think everyone should be <3 <3
I am too!

Return to “Hobbie Stuart”