Clickbait baby 4.0.... nine Month lie in for Anna #153

Zippy
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Clickbait baby 4.0.... nine Month lie in for Anna #153

Post by Zippy »

Did she actually stand free, or just pull herself to a standing position holding onto something? any progress is good, don't get me wrong, but he tends to inflate what she really does
Image ~ I instantly knew it was Eduardo who I was carrying in my belly and somehow I felt like there was a part of my dad inside of me.~ A. Saconne 2015 WTF?

minties
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by minties »

Armywife1508 wrote:I just don’t get them. Really. What is their thought process? They are raising their children to be so odd. If I had never heard of them and tuned in to their videos I would sit watching with my mouth open. Videos of kids pulling down pants, dogs pooping in the upstairs bedrooms, children half strapped into car seats, parents openly mocking their children, eating enormous amounts of candy, children hitting their parents, the list just goes on and on. How can they possibly think they are doing well? Sure, they have an income, but wth? Fifteen minutes of craziness almost daily. Seriously, if someone were to watch their videos without any previous information I can’t imagine there wouldn’t be some degree of shock. How has our world come to this? This is now what passes as a family?
*rases hand* yup, that's me. Never seen them before. Watched a couple of their vlogs as they were recommended. Holy f-ing hell...I was so gobsmacked. Hairy fat dude bags blonde chick who doesn't appear to let him touch her (unless it's to make a baby). The eldest always has her bum or some other body part hanging out. Haven't seen much of the second kid. The third appears to be physically and mentally behind and no one cares.

The carseats...omg the carseats. That poot poor baby. I don't even know what to think it say. She may as well just be sitting on someone's lap. Eldest kid clearly needs a booster, middle kid at least still had one.

Sent from my HUAWEI CUN-L02 using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

It warms my heart to see Alessia standing, but at the same time, it breaks it.

Alessia is standing, yes. Well almost, besides the support from the dog bed. But she isn't moving her legs. She's very stiff.

If she keeps doing this cruising, I'd be happy, but she doesn't move! As said before, it's like she has the body of an.infant! Totally incapable!

Gusber
Informer
Informer

Post by Gusber »

Another clickbait lie then. She doesn’t stand. She hits one of the dogs a few times, then gets to her feet whilst holding onto the dog bed. I’m sure in a previous vlog, weeks ago, the clickbait lie was that she was walking. So... She’s going backwards Jonathan? Ah well, at least she has the Irish J-Lo as a mother!!! :roll: :rofl:

Armywife1508
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Armywife1508 »

minties wrote:
Armywife1508 wrote:I just don’t get them. Really. What is their thought process? They are raising their children to be so odd. If I had never heard of them and tuned in to their videos I would sit watching with my mouth open. Videos of kids pulling down pants, dogs pooping in the upstairs bedrooms, children half strapped into car seats, parents openly mocking their children, eating enormous amounts of candy, children hitting their parents, the list just goes on and on. How can they possibly think they are doing well? Sure, they have an income, but wth? Fifteen minutes of craziness almost daily. Seriously, if someone were to watch their videos without any previous information I can’t imagine there wouldn’t be some degree of shock. How has our world come to this? This is now what passes as a family?
*rases hand* yup, that's me. Never seen them before. Watched a couple of their vlogs as they were recommended. Holy f-ing hell...I was so gobsmacked. Hairy fat dude bags blonde chick who doesn't appear to let him touch her (unless it's to make a baby). The eldest always has her bum or some other body part hanging out. Haven't seen much of the second kid. The third appears to be physically and mentally behind and no one cares.

The carseats...omg the carseats. That poot poor baby. I don't even know what to think it say. She may as well just be sitting on someone's lap. Eldest kid clearly needs a booster, middle kid at least still had one.

Welcome, we have a support group for you.
“Sacconephony”
Typo’s Happen :tu:

minties
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by minties »

Armywife1508 wrote:
minties wrote:

Welcome, we have a support group for you.
“Sacconephony”
I think I will need at least a stiff drink after watching them. Heartbreaking.

Alessia's standing is about where my kids were at 6-7 months, isn't she over a year old?

Inkling95
Talker
Talker

Post by Inkling95 »

Now I’m fairly new to the sham of a family, but what’s this about him using Omegle with child fans? Is that legit or just a remark? Not being facetious, just don’t know the whole picture. I got recommended the channel a few months ago and hated then from the get go..

Kitty18
Informer
Informer

Post by Kitty18 »

I Don't know anything about the Omegie thing, so I can't speak about it. I did want to remark about how many new posters there seems to be to me. It seems like more people are voicing their disgust.

Inkling95
Talker
Talker

Post by Inkling95 »

Kitty18 wrote:I Don't know anything about the Omegie thing, so I can't speak about it. I did want to remark about how many new posters there seems to be to me. It seems like more people are voicing their disgust.
I didn’t even know this site existed until I saw another youtuber post about it! Decided to snoop on the ones that annoy me the most, and haven’t looked back since!

LylaJovana
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LylaJovana »

Omeglegate was around the time GG was super glitchy and new "secret" forums were made so I think most of the conversations/info is probably lost. That whole time was a shit show for the SJ's. The Omegle thing/Anna's ED/flying to Sorrento with chicken pox etc etc.

What I remember is it was during the Radio Times competition thing and he was so desperate to win that he started begging for votes (while simultaneously saying that he didn't care about votes). He would do live streams asking for votes in return for t-shirts and cameras, he was asking viewers (teenagers) for their phone numbers and encouraging them to sign up to Omegle (and make sure they "looked nice".)

It was a stressful period for poor Jonathan, I think at one point he was having weekly meltdowns on snapchat because of the hater trollz. I do miss those times. :rofl:
Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking, don't they?

bby
Talker
Talker

Post by bby »

LylaJovana wrote:Omeglegate was around the time GG was super glitchy and new "secret" forums were made so I think most of the conversations/info is probably lost. That whole time was a shit show for the SJ's. The Omegle thing/Anna's ED/flying to Sorrento with chicken pox etc etc.

What I remember is it was during the Radio Times competition thing and he was so desperate to win that he started begging for votes (while simultaneously saying that he didn't care about votes). He would do live streams asking for votes in return for t-shirts and cameras, he was asking viewers (teenagers) for their phone numbers and encouraging them to sign up to Omegle (and make sure they "looked nice".)

It was a stressful period for poor Jonathan, I think at one point he was having weekly meltdowns on snapchat because of the hater trollz. I do miss those times. :rofl:
Ew he really said make sure they look nice? How disturbing, what a yuck little man.
15/11.

burn me down till i'm nothing but memories.

Kitty18
Informer
Informer

Post by Kitty18 »

bby wrote:
LylaJovana wrote:Omeglegate was around the time GG was super glitchy and new "secret" forums were made so I think most of the conversations/info is probably lost. That whole time was a shit show for the SJ's. The Omegle thing/Anna's ED/flying to Sorrento with chicken pox etc etc.

Ew he really said make sure they look nice? How disturbing, what a yuck little man.
Ok, what am I missing? I know nothing about this. Why was he asking teenagers for their phone numbers? Why pictures? Look nice? To get votes? I am lost.

Zippy
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Zippy »

I am tempted to start a go fund me page, to get MF some freaking clothes that fit...how the hell she gets any blood through her legs is beyond me. For someone who says she is all about body positivity she doesn't show it by continuing to squish herself into clothes that are two times too small...painful to watch...those green pants the other day? wow..there's nothing wrong with going up a size or two, especially when pregnant...She really thinks she is a Kardashian...

I see she is "donating" some of Eddies clothes to charity...lol why not keep them for the new cash cow coming soon? no she doesn't has to, because the greedy bitch knows "fans" will send the kid a whole wardrobe..
Image ~ I instantly knew it was Eduardo who I was carrying in my belly and somehow I felt like there was a part of my dad inside of me.~ A. Saconne 2015 WTF?

GaGossipMom
Learner
Learner

Post by GaGossipMom »

Oh look, they finally put the crib mattress lower. Why do they look at cars that make NO sense for a family of 6?!! They just think of whether the bodies can fit, but nothing about a stroller or luggage!

kingkaty
Talker
Talker

Post by kingkaty »

I did see Alessia crawling really fast scooting along quickly in a recent vlog, but then she seems to backtrack. My cousin thought she was about 6 months old! I think they do clearly know something is up with her btu they'd never admit to it and begging for subscribers before they share the baby's name? WTF what if they don't get to that landmark 2 mil before the child is 3 years old? then what's he gonna do LOL

LylaJovana
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LylaJovana »

Kitty18 wrote:
bby wrote:

Ok, what am I missing? I know nothing about this. Why was he asking teenagers for their phone numbers? Why pictures? Look nice? To get votes? I am lost.
It was about 2 years ago so maybe you weren't a viewer then? I think the asking for phone numbers was his way to contact them if they won a t-shirt/camera. Asking them to "look nice" is just 'cos he's creepy AF. The votes were for a Radio Times competition thing that he was beyond desperate to win. It was also around this time that he was "allegedly" messaging (underage) girls on Snapchat. I'm sure others here must remember this too.

gemma14
Debater
Debater

Post by gemma14 »

kingkaty wrote:I did see Alessia crawling really fast scooting along quickly in a recent vlog, but then she seems to backtrack. My cousin thought she was about 6 months old! I think they do clearly know something is up with her btu they'd never admit to it and begging for subscribers before they share the baby's name? WTF what if they don't get to that landmark 2 mil before the child is 3 years old? then what's he gonna do LOL
He's gone off the deep end again with this whole "2 million subscribers" thing. Even with getting on IGstories and the vlog yesterday asking for more subs they got a large bump, but they would need like 2x the amount every day to make a difference :lol:
On Socialblade they aren't projected to hit 2 million subscribers until after August 2019!! So they might not hit 2mill until baby A2's 1st birthday :? and even then what's there to celebrate if they get 2million this way? There's not any award from Youtube for it. Maybe there's another monetary tier through advertisers or more money they'd be able to make? but like others have said they wouldn't have gotten the subscribers from the work of their vlog, people liking the content of their vlog and subscribing, or through viewer engagement. True ScamoneJolys
Untitled.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Inkling95
Talker
Talker

Post by Inkling95 »

Ewwww wtaf??? How have they even still got followers after that?

Again, pretty new with Anna’s ED, I assumed t was prior to having th kids, and by your comment it was after E2 was born? Or was it before and during the pregnancies? I’m a bit confused with timelines sorry!

LylaJovana
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LylaJovana »

Inkling95 wrote:

Ewwww wtaf??? How have they even still got followers after that?

Again, pretty new with Anna’s ED, I assumed t was prior to having th kids, and by your comment it was after E2 was born? Or was it before and during the pregnancies? I’m a bit confused with timelines sorry!
Timelines are so confusing.

[video][/video]

It's all in this video if you feel like watching but the gist of it is - her ED started when she was 18, on and off through the years but she stopped when pregnant with E1, started again, then stopped when pregnant with E2 and shortly after that decided to get proper help for it. That video is from July 2016 when she first properly addressed it though so I think that's where the confusion come from.

Post by Guest »

I feel like they were just flaunting the car the whole vlog :roll:

Return to “Anna Saccone”