Clickbait baby 4.0.... nine Month lie in for Anna #153

vmars87
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Clickbait baby 4.0.... nine Month lie in for Anna #153

Post by vmars87 »

what is up with their fans? a couple people mention in the comments that emilia needs a belt and they freak out... like the people weren't even being mean about it they simple stated she needed a belt... emilia's crack was hanging out the entire video, so yes she does need a belt. people are so weird, unless your comments are "omg looooovvveee you guyzzzz" they freak out at you.

anyway, emilia needs better fitting clothing, I notice in pretty much every video her shirts are too short, or her pants are too low, she always looks so uncomfortable.

Kitty18
Informer
Informer

Post by Kitty18 »

Anybody else suspect the playgroup was firmly suggested by Alessia's pediatrician? I wonder if they weren't told that she is delayed and needs way more attention, stimulation and to be played with. They will never tell us of course that we were right. I never heard of a playgroup for 1 year olds either that Don't include mom or dad. I suspect it might be threapy.

sa177
Informer
Informer

Post by sa177 »

I’m sorry but does Jonathan really need to put a damn arrow in every thumbnail?

merryheleen
Informer
Informer

Post by merryheleen »

sa177 wrote:I’m sorry but does Jonathan really need to put a damn arrow in every thumbnail?
It might be done on purpose, as you can see, you noticed it (although it's annoying) so when you're scrolling your feed your eyes are captured by the white element and you look at the whole picture/title and maybe even click on it = views.. Or maybe I'm more clever than him.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

Zippy
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Zippy »

Another camera give away? someone is feeling the money crunch lol
Image ~ I instantly knew it was Eduardo who I was carrying in my belly and somehow I felt like there was a part of my dad inside of me.~ A. Saconne 2015 WTF?

GaGossipMom
Learner
Learner

Post by GaGossipMom »

I still suspect that there is something wrong with Alessia’s legs or feet. Her feet are always turned outward and she still can’t pull herself up and/or doesn’t even attempt too. What 1 year old can still sleep with the crib mattress at the top and not fall out of it?!! I never understand people that live in denial that there is something wrong with their child and that denial makes it worse because they delay getting help.

Armywife1508
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Armywife1508 »

I just don’t get them. Really. What is their thought process? They are raising their children to be so odd. If I had never heard of them and tuned in to their videos I would sit watching with my mouth open. Videos of kids pulling down pants, dogs pooping in the upstairs bedrooms, children half strapped into car seats, parents openly mocking their children, eating enormous amounts of candy, children hitting their parents, the list just goes on and on. How can they possibly think they are doing well? Sure, they have an income, but wth? Fifteen minutes of craziness almost daily. Seriously, if someone were to watch their videos without any previous information I can’t imagine there wouldn’t be some degree of shock. How has our world come to this? This is now what passes as a family?
Typo’s Happen :tu:

BlinkBlinkBlink
Learner
Learner

Post by BlinkBlinkBlink »

Oohthedrama_ wrote:
Inkling95 wrote:
Oohthedrama_ wrote:Highlight of that vlog was the dog shitting upstairs :?
Is there something wrong with the dogs? Why are they pissing and shitting all over the house? They hire house aides left right and centre but don’t get the dogs a trainer. Those disgusting creatures are going to ruin that new house...
The disgusting creatures Anna and Jonathan will indeed ruin it.
There’s nothing wrong with the dogs, there are no bad dogs, just bad owners and too many of them in a small space, they are probably not stimulated or exercised enough, I feel sorry for them.
Aren’t 4 of the dogs inbred? There’s definitely something wrong with that.

Inkling95
Talker
Talker

Post by Inkling95 »

BlinkBlinkBlink wrote:
Oohthedrama_ wrote:
Inkling95 wrote:
Oohthedrama_ wrote:Highlight of that vlog was the dog shitting upstairs :?
Is there something wrong with the dogs? Why are they pissing and shitting all over the house? They hire house aides left right and centre but don’t get the dogs a trainer. Those disgusting creatures are going to ruin that new house...
The disgusting creatures Anna and Jonathan will indeed ruin it.
There’s nothing wrong with the dogs, there are no bad dogs, just bad owners and too many of them in a small space, they are probably not stimulated or exercised enough, I feel sorry for them.
Aren’t 4 of the dogs inbred? There’s definitely something wrong with that.
The two parent dogs? Were the two parent dogs related? What bloody idiots let sibling animals breed??? I know the Irish sex ed system isn’t the best, but surely they know that’s effed up?

Sophie1
Informer
Informer

Post by Sophie1 »

Oohthedrama_ wrote:Top
I know it's cringeworthy, it really is! The poor child isn't even born yet.

Zippy
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Zippy »

Did anyone else notice the size of Joan's belly while he was driving? Yowzas! might want to cut back on the booze and McDonalds..not even kidding
Image ~ I instantly knew it was Eduardo who I was carrying in my belly and somehow I felt like there was a part of my dad inside of me.~ A. Saconne 2015 WTF?

LylaJovana
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LylaJovana »

Oohthedrama_ wrote:“When we reach 2 million we will tell you the babies name”

Listen throw in your granny and all your self respect whilst you’re at it, why have any morals.
Offer up your first born at 2.5million.
Someone commented on that and the minions jumped in straightaway defending it. One of them said "it's just a fun game for their subs". How is begging for new subs a fun game for people who are already subbed? It makes zero sense, how brainwashed are these idiots? It's sickening.
Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking, don't they?

GaGossipMom
Learner
Learner

Post by GaGossipMom »

Did you see how Jonathan was about safety when Alessia was on the trampoline, yet he threw safety out the window when Eduardo was younger than that and on the trampoline.

Kitty18
Informer
Informer

Post by Kitty18 »

Zippy wrote:Did anyone else notice the size of Joan's belly while he was driving? Yowzas! might want to cut back on the booze and McDonalds..not even kidding
Yeah he seems to drink every single night these days.

Kitty18
Informer
Informer

Post by Kitty18 »

I am highly suspicious of this group that Alessia is going to. I think they were told by a doctor that she needs therapy. Therapy like we all said for months and months, stimulation. Anna really is a horrible mother keeping Alessia in bed for months. They have said yoga, art, sounds like therapy to me.

Inkling95
Talker
Talker

Post by Inkling95 »

I did a quick little google, and the classes she’s going to are for babies aged 12weeks+. There’s another group for 12-18months, but she’s not going to that (there’s no yoga for that age). They’ve left her so underdeveloped that she’s in classes with newborns. Holy shit.

Inkling95
Talker
Talker

Post by Inkling95 »

I have no idea how to attach images; but there’s something fishy about the giveaway. He’s giving away 27 canon cameras in order to reach 2mil subs (some of the cameras were those promised from another giveaway that he cancelled due to “trolls”). I don’t know much, but my gut instinct is telling me that somethings going on (secret canon spon?). He hasn’t released the t&c so hopefully that will give more info...

Zippy
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Zippy »

Kitty18 wrote:
Zippy wrote:Did anyone else notice the size of Joan's belly while he was driving? Yowzas! might want to cut back on the booze and McDonalds..not even kidding
Yeah he seems to drink every single night these days.
Can't say I blame him...even though he's a scam artist bottom feeder, he does everything with the three kids, the vlogs etc..and having that hag nagging at everything he does 24/7? I'd be throwing back the booze to get through the day too ( not really I don't drink, but she could lead me to it)

Armywife1508
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Armywife1508 »

“Baby Stands Up” ( better late than never, ladzzz.....right in dog’s personal space.....grrr)
Typo’s Happen :tu:

LylaJovana
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LylaJovana »

Inkling95 wrote:I have no idea how to attach images; but there’s something fishy about the giveaway. He’s giving away 27 canon cameras in order to reach 2mil subs (some of the cameras were those promised from another giveaway that he cancelled due to “trolls”). I don’t know much, but my gut instinct is telling me that somethings going on (secret canon spon?). He hasn’t released the t&c so hopefully that will give more info...
Yeah, the giveaway that got cancelled by "trolls". The one where he tried to bribe underage viewers to watch him late at night on omegle and beg them for votes for a rigged competition with the promise of a free camera? Damn trolls stepping in and ruining his creepy AF plans. Poor guy can't catch a break. :roll:
Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking, don't they?

Return to “Anna Saccone”