Kristin and Marcus Johns

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
talldecafcappuccino
Talker
Talker

Re: Kristin and Marcus Johns

Post by talldecafcappuccino »

Zoozoo_ wrote:
Tue Jun 07, 2022 11:21 am
She talks like her tongue is too big for her mouth and I have to fight to not notice it when I watch her videos lol
This is SO funny & SO accurate LOL

imuffin13
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by imuffin13 »

Why does Kristin say she's "filming something for work"? Like girl you're a social media influencer...

AfternoonTeaa
Lurker
Lurker

Post by AfternoonTeaa »

I used to follow Kristin, but now her content just screams "cringe" and I can't stand her "babyfied" voice anymore. Plus, wth are those people pretending to be lifestyle / fashion influencers and wearing the same beige colours all the damn time.
To me you can't be a fashion influencer if you wear the same colours everyday, that's a no brainer, mixing the same colours will guarantee you a "secure" look, you learn this first thing when getting into fashion school lol. Her home design looks like plain come out of Pinterest, I actually preferred the way she decorated her previous house, it has more personality to it, but I guess we're more "boring Mom" look now.

I started following her because I used to relate to her, especially when her and Marcus were in a long distance relationship and she used to thrift shop a lot. I know people change, but she's just become the stereotype of a rich valley girl, who shops at trader joe's everyday raving about snacks that cost $5 each, and buys furniture that costs more than mortgage and bills, but hey, we've got a 10% discount if we use KRISTIN10...

I also have an issue with her crying on her stories? Last time she had an operation on her knee or something, and she just recorded herself crying that she couldn't handle it, blablabla... who does that? It made me feel really uncomfortable as to why she'd do that? Wouldn't you call your family, husband or friends if you'd feel so low, as opposed to crying for views? I think that's when I stopped following her, as I realised I was actually hate following her if that makes sense.

Not to mention that she seems very lightheaded? Last time, I actually watched a live of hers, and she kept her oven on whilst filming when she wasn't using it, and also kept the fridge open, not to mention that James was actually crawling around the house at the same time. It was addressed plenty of time, yet she only realised after a good 15min. I have a feeling she's not that put together and relies a lot on what Mum tells her to do. I also feel like they have a housekeeper and she just cleans the house when she vlogs.

caseyj
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by caseyj »

I knew she wasn't going to say anything about Roe v Wade being overturned, but I'm still so angry about it. I unfollowed her, I can't with the refusal to talk about real issues

Zoozoo_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Zoozoo_ »

Lol…how out of touch do you have to be to gut your entire home during these supply chain issues and expect it to be done in a matter of months. Every time she talks about their “house situation” it annoys me so much. Most people can’t afford gas and she’s crying over her million dollar house remodel….. while sitting in her second home they bought…and how convenient for her to not say anything about Roe v Wade because she knows it’ll never affect her. No thanks, I’m finally sick of her lol. I never thought this day would come.

talldecafcappuccino
Talker
Talker

Zoozoo_ wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:02 pm
Lol…how out of touch do you have to be to gut your entire home during these supply chain issues and expect it to be done in a matter of months. Every time she talks about their “house situation” it annoys me so much. Most people can’t afford gas and she’s crying over her million dollar house remodel….. while sitting in her second home they bought…and how convenient for her to not say anything about Roe v Wade because she knows it’ll never affect her. No thanks, I’m finally sick of her lol. I never thought this day would come.
Yea, I also saw her story about how she thought all of the renovations would be done in a few months. Even if there weren't supply chain issues renovations can take so long and there are normally many setbacks. The house they're renovating is huge...and they still thought it'd be done quickly? She & Marcus are so out of touch with reality - agreed 100%.

I liked her for her fashion/lifestyle posts but there are plenty of content creators out there who have great fashion AND speak out about important issues. Who knows what her beliefs are privately, but it's really incredible to me that in this day and age there are women who are still anti abortion. I get that religion plays a big factor but you can be religious while still being pro choice.

She doesn't talk about politics because she doesn't want to lose followers and I'm just uninterested in supporting someone like that. Don't know if she's actually anti abortion or just doesn't want to "stir up" drama but it doesn't matter- she's no longer relatable as an adult/mom/vlogger.

gwynethpaltrow
Learner
Learner

Post by gwynethpaltrow »

she should just stick to the baking videos

gwynethpaltrow
Learner
Learner

Post by gwynethpaltrow »

also they definitely have a housekeeper

Isabella13
Learner
Learner

Post by Isabella13 »

The tractor she “learned to drive” was gifted to them but I don’t recall it being mentioned in the video, just on marcus insta stories. Of all the people they can afford a freaking tractor.

And it seems like her mom has been there in rn for a while, I feel like she’s helping with James and cooking and maybe even house cleaning Just speculating

Also someone mentioned Cody and Alexis being different people in real life compared to online or something, but the only time they post a video is because it’s sponsored and idk I like Cody more than marcus but idk I just get weird vibes lately from their videos

talldecafcappuccino
Talker
Talker

Is anyone here going to watch the movie Alexis is in? Curious how she is as an actor..

L2503
Learner
Learner

Post by L2503 »

Long time lurker here and had to vent. I got blocked by Kristin a few days ago &I'm sure it's because of a comment I made on one of her stories.
I work in the food business, and she posted a story about some cakes she made for her son's BD party.

I just said that if she was to cater for guests, it would be better if she'd tie her hair up as it's basic hygiene in the business... I truly didn't mean it in a bad way, she just focuses her life on being the perfect housewife that I thought I'd just give her advice.

I would have understood the blocking if I put her on the spot by commenting on a post, but that was literally a reaction to a story and wasn't phrased in a mean tone... can she not take constructive criticism? I'm so disappointed.

I used to love her so much but now think she's just up her arse and hope people get to see that she isn't the nice person she pretends to be.

Zoozoo_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Zoozoo_ »

L2503 wrote:
Tue Jul 26, 2022 1:35 pm
Long time lurker here and had to vent. I got blocked by Kristin a few days ago &I'm sure it's because of a comment I made on one of her stories.
I work in the food business, and she posted a story about some cakes she made for her son's BD party.

I just said that if she was to cater for guests, it would be better if she'd tie her hair up as it's basic hygiene in the business... I truly didn't mean it in a bad way, she just focuses her life on being the perfect housewife that I thought I'd just give her advice.

I would have understood the blocking if I put her on the spot by commenting on a post, but that was literally a reaction to a story and wasn't phrased in a mean tone... can she not take constructive criticism? I'm so disappointed.

I used to love her so much but now think she's just up her arse and hope people get to see that she isn't the nice person she pretends to be.
This happens to every influencer eventually. They get so used to living in an echo chamber full of yes men, so anyone not kissing their ass is considered a “hater” and gets blocked or they send their followers after them. She cannot handle criticism of any sort and I think her ego is very fragile. But then again, that describes most influencers.

MarieMOR
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by MarieMOR »

Can we talk about Kristin's reaction to Marcus gift ideas for her bd ? 🙃

talldecafcappuccino
Talker
Talker

MarieMOR wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2022 9:48 am
Can we talk about Kristin's reaction to Marcus gift ideas for her bd ? 🙃
Oooh I missed it!
I only saw the story where he revealed to her what her fans got her for her birthday (bread bowl thing).
In that video it looks like Kristin is so used to Marcus messing with her that she's just super apprehensive about anything he says.

osara0715
Informer
Informer

Post by osara0715 »

talldecafcappuccino wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:16 pm
Zoozoo_ wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:02 pm
Yea, I also saw her story about how she thought all of the renovations would be done in a few months. Even if there weren't supply chain issues renovations can take so long and there are normally many setbacks. The house they're renovating is huge...and they still thought it'd be done quickly? She & Marcus are so out of touch with reality - agreed 100%.

I liked her for her fashion/lifestyle posts but there are plenty of content creators out there who have great fashion AND speak out about important issues. Who knows what her beliefs are privately, but it's really incredible to me that in this day and age there are women who are still anti abortion. I get that religion plays a big factor but you can be religious while still being pro choice.

She doesn't talk about politics because she doesn't want to lose followers and I'm just uninterested in supporting someone like that. Don't know if she's actually anti abortion or just doesn't want to "stir up" drama but it doesn't matter- she's no longer relatable as an adult/mom/vlogger.
All of this! I don't get how she constantly complains about the supply chain issues as if almost everyone is experiencing the effects of this, renovating a house or not. Going back to being out of touch, they kind of have been since the beginning of this move. They moved when she was heavily pregnant, then cried when taking a house took way longer than expected (during the crazy housing market) and having to bring James home to an airbnb and then now with the renovations. It's like...most of these things are pretty obvious to everyone else who is aware of the situation of basically the whole world, but they just make decisions as if these things aren't happening and then complain when they're affected by it. I also don't get why they bought a house that they felt needed this level of renovating? I get making some cosmetic changes to make it your own, but if they really wanted to be in their house as quickly as possible, they chose the worst possible route, even without supply chain issues.

osara0715
Informer
Informer

Post by osara0715 »

A little bit off topic, but I'll bring it round I promise lol. But does anyone here follow Hailey & Brad Devine as well? They're Mormon, so a little different than K&M but Kristin and Hailey remind me of each other, especially recently. Hailey & Brad recently sold their "forever home" and one of the reasons being their fear of cancel culture & losing their income based on "saying the wrong thing or not saying anything." She also said she feels like social media is anti-religion these days, and they're now moving after 2 years living in the massive house they built(but not sharing where), want to make their lives more private, etc. Anyway, when Kristin talks about this new house being their forever home recently, I now just think of them. Things can change somewhat quickly, they only have James right now and also their income might change. I still don't get what Marcus does and I feel like Kristin isn't as active as she used to be? I know one brand deal can be in like the 5 digits but even Kristin's content I don't really get anymore. Kristin made is kind of a wash at this point, even that had the potential to be great but it was basically just merch drops once a year, her YouTube and instagram don't really seem to have a direction, she shares her amazon finds & random clothing pieces of hers and James' but that's about it. I wouldn't really call her a fashion influencer, but I wouldn't call her a makeup or lifestyle one either. I feel like pretty soon she's gonna have the same crisis as the Devine's and realize content with no direction can't just be saved by Instagram stories.

LAGirlXOXO
Learner
Learner

Post by LAGirlXOXO »

UHG, I hated her latest stories judging who uses a filter or not on IG.
It was clumsy, unnecessary, and totally lacking in empathy, who is she with her perfect skin, perfect life and if something isn't perfect there's loads of money to make perfect, to judge ppl like that?
Did she stop to think that some girls don't feel good to show up with a completely washed face, whatever the reason?? DON'T JUDGE! Not everyone has perfect skin!! Let ppl post whatever they want.
She complains so much about hate, but shows no sense of empathy too, hypocrite...

Zoozoo_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Zoozoo_ »

I listened to her on Jaci’s podcast but it was pretty boring, I ended up skimming a bit. They kept saying she’s in her bar girl era but didn’t really explain what that means. I guess the juiciest thing is that when she was on her baby moon she got a lot of harassment for traveling during Covid (and then they all go on a mini rant about lockdown which speaks to all of their privilege, and I’m sure they were holding back), but anyway I guess one person in particular was really harassing her and making new accounts to talk shit, and even contacted the hotel she was staying at and said she wasn’t promoting them well. So the hotel reached out to her and asked her to do better with that and I guess she was in shambles the whole time. It’s a nice reminder that social media is just a pretty picture and you never know how people are really doing.

Ellaatheart
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Ellaatheart »

Does anyone else feel like her friend Shannon is a bit in love with her? Their friendship seems really sweet but my gaydar keeps going off whenever I see Shannon. I could be wrong but I knew if I commented anything like that her Christian viewers would get angry haha !

Ashley2545
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by Ashley2545 »

Is anyone else noticing their dogs don’t live inside with them anymore? The only time they’re shown is outside and I don’t see any beds or toys in the house. Maybe they live with her mom? It’s so sad to me :((

Return to “F-K”