Asosella - 280390 seconds of Asda Smartprice sex part 66

LaurieLaurie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Asosella - 280390 seconds of Asda Smartprice sex part 66

Post by LaurieLaurie »

That office will be closed and deserted in a matter of months.

Slackerbitch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Slackerbitch »

The office looks nice, must've stolen it from pinterest.

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

Like they're going to be spending hours and hours in the new office to have a kitchen....it's going to be forgotten in a month or so,just like the tent,the cars,the pool....anyone interested in making a twitter account for the new office?
Yer Burnt moonlightpixie! NICE TRY THO

sandsgoldd
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sandsgoldd »

Can we really call it an office though? I see it as a project for two lazy people who are in denial.

revenga
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by revenga »

moonlightpixie wrote:Like they're going to be spending hours and hours in the new office to have a kitchen....it's going to be forgotten in a month or so,just like the tent,the cars,the pool....anyone interested in making a twitter account for the new office?
I guess the people working there will use it.

drakeisascorpio
Learner
Learner

Post by drakeisascorpio »

Even though I hate the office, I think it's another one of their pointless projects, I have to wonder if Zoe is either doing some serious expansion with her brand and/or officially leaving Gleam soon. I feel like Zoe never had a interest in an office before this, even when they were living in their old house (where they didn't have five billion rooms dedicated to work) and Alfie had his old office.

xoxo_24689
Informer
Informer

Post by xoxo_24689 »

drakeisascorpio wrote:Even though I hate the office, I think it's another one of their pointless projects, I have to wonder if Zoe is either doing some serious expansion with her brand and/or officially leaving Gleam soon. I feel like Zoe never had a interest in an office before this, even when they were living in their old house (where they didn't have five billion rooms dedicated to work) and Alfie had his old office.
That's what I thought too. Gleam has its own offices, so why does her team suddenly need such a big space? I know she's hiring a few contributors for the blog, but I feel like all of this effort is a bit OTT if that's it
i talk too much, sry

Slackerbitch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Slackerbitch »

drakeisascorpio wrote:Even though I hate the office, I think it's another one of their pointless projects, I have to wonder if Zoe is either doing some serious expansion with her brand and/or officially leaving Gleam soon. I feel like Zoe never had a interest in an office before this, even when they were living in their old house (where they didn't have five billion rooms dedicated to work) and Alfie had his old office.
Would be a stupid decision giving her tendency to fuck up regularly

sonnenschein
Informer
Informer

Asosella - 280390 seconds of Asda Smartprice sex part 66

Post by sonnenschein »

“Myself and Alfie have like no issues with jealousy at all it’s so nice you guys”
Are we meant to be surprised that no one is jealous of THAT?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

toryvilla
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by toryvilla »

Isn't it a forgone conclusion that shes left / leaving gleam with her and Alfie setting up their own "creative tallent" agency?

Although like all their projects it's all fur coat no knickers. The office was just a matter of pinning stuff and getting the help to orgaise ane do it.

Alfie spoke at great lengths about how much work it was for them to pick one of the nine logos the designer created for their agency :fu:

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk

fatdan113
Informer
Informer

Post by fatdan113 »

:rofl: :rofl:

Kit168
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Kit168 »

Tulips wrote:^ The brown, beige and mustard colour scheme looks quite 70s :? but each to their own.
Yeah it is very beige, but then so is Zoe. She will have been behind the colour scheme choices, not exactly a very exciting or uplifting colour scheme to inspire creativity :rofl: I think it looks very boring really. I bet gummy would have wanted a feckin trampoline and a skate board ramp, but tight ass Zoe forbade it, cos she who wears the trousers and brings in the money must be obeyed :rofl:

Oww i have an idea ..... hey gummy why don’t you stick a skate board ramp on the roof.........it'll be so sick bro :rofl:

Afterthought......If she’s GirlBoss is Alfie GummyBoss :rofl:

Gizmo2323
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gizmo2323 »

Hostella - 289390 Cordially Exploited Tweens

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

EffyStonem
Informer
Informer

Post by EffyStonem »

Tulips wrote:^ The brown, beige and mustard colour scheme looks quite 70s :? but each to their own.

I actually like the whole 70s retro look it has to it. Better than Zoe’s mismatched Home

blerghhhhhh
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blerghhhhhh »

She held up a mood board sort of thing to the camera made by someone else. She thinks she’s showing how much she does but all her meetings are just confirming how much she doesn’t do

PoppyFlower1
Informer
Informer

Post by PoppyFlower1 »

i find it so funny that they make such a big deal over -1c temperture. like here in canada we had -30c not long ago. lucky for us spring has started and were back to 15c sunny skies, while you guys have a little snow. bet you wish you were in canada which is strange to say cause our winters are intense!

Cheeseandpickles
Informer
Informer

Post by Cheeseandpickles »

If Zoe ate more she probably wouldn't be cold all the time. That and neither of them seem to have common sense to dress for the weather.

rikku9
Debater
Debater

Post by rikku9 »

moonlightpixie wrote:
Jasmine S wrote:Maybe they both have low sex drives and that’s another thing keeping them together :p
honestly i think Alfie has cheated.
yeah, Alfie definitely seems on the lookout for someone more fun and stimulating (which honestly is another other than Zoe at this point) and his ego is MASSIVE like his head at this point. And anyone also looks better than Zoe at this point.

Jasmine S

Post by Jasmine S »

PoppyFlower1 wrote:i find it so funny that they make such a big deal over -1c temperture. like here in canada we had -30c not long ago. lucky for us spring has started and were back to 15c sunny skies, while you guys have a little snow. bet you wish you were in canada which is strange to say cause our winters are intense!
LOL OT but spring has not started in Canada unless you live in BC..there's still snow on the way!

I don't think Zoe and Alfie are the only ones in the UK who are making a big deal about the weather. It's not normal, so they're obviously going to comment on it.

^However, I agree that they don't seem to dress appropriately for the weather, as evidenced by their Amsterdam trip.

rikku9
Debater
Debater

Post by rikku9 »

Gail Tilsley, is that you? Lol

Sorry for the horrible photoshop, I only have ms paint on this computer and couldn't resist.
1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Zoella”