MissRemiILikeToShowMyAsshten - part 4

Billyvalentine92
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MissRemiILikeToShowMyAsshten - part 4

Post by Billyvalentine92 »

grey wrote:Oh this is interesting... has Remi posted on any platforms photos of her and Hillary?

She claimed earlier that they were still friends but that Hillary's been too busy with work.... however, she hasn't mentioned Hillary once since maybe during or before Vlogmas.

Anyway, Hillary just posted a story on IG and she's at Coachella... none of the photos were with Remi.

So are they still friends or not?
I noticed too! She (Hillary) was getting close with Leigh too and now she just dropped off the radar.

meme_94
Learner
Learner

Post by meme_94 »

I'm really sick of seeing Remi and her boobs being squished together and her stupid outfits. I understand that she's feeling herself now that she's lost some weight but she's feeling herself a bit too much. Everything she's doing is just pissing me off. But whatever. She's living her best life right now, right lol? :roll:

rpb2ndemail
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by rpb2ndemail »

poofpoof wrote:
swaytotheleft wrote:
ALSO this sorority thing she always has to point out, didn't she drop out of college? How is she still considered a 'sister' and wearing all the Delta Gamma stuff if she didn't alum out? Any sorority people on this thread familiar?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Hi! Current sorority girl here xD If she left school then she would automatically go early-alum in her sorority so she can still wear the Delta Gamma clothes. BUT if she quit Delta Gamma before leaving school then she probably self-suspended which would mean that she can no longer associate herself with the sorority in anyway... that includes wearing Delta Gam clothes or even putting Delta Gam on her resume. Hope that helps!
I'm actually a DG and shes allowed to wear the shirts!

Lilyroman
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lilyroman »

Any moment now she’s goig to turn into Glitterforever17.

pinotgrigiolife
Informer
Informer

Post by pinotgrigiolife »

Her get ready with me.. girl that foundation does NOT match your face. It is so orange!!!

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

Even with all the boob squishing, poorly fitting clothes, and photoshop I really do have to give her credit for dropping more weight than I really realized. Homegirl would have easily been over 200lbs

But then she has to go and ruin it with the, we're not dating part of the caption :roll:

Queen-Lurker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Queen-Lurker »

an0n wrote:Even with all the boob squishing, poorly fitting clothes, and photoshop I really do have to give her credit for dropping more weight than I really realized. Homegirl would have easily been over 200lbs

But then she has to go and ruin it with the, we're not dating part of the caption :roll:
The only thing that's admirable about her is the weight loss but now she's ruining that by eating her cookies and bars.

Who cares if people think you're dating a female? Gosh. She acts like that's something to be ashamed about.

Everyone knows you've been single for your entire life, Remi. Chill.

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

Queen-Lurker wrote:
an0n wrote:Even with all the boob squishing, poorly fitting clothes, and photoshop I really do have to give her credit for dropping more weight than I really realized. Homegirl would have easily been over 200lbs

The only thing that's admirable about her is the weight loss but now she's ruining that by eating her cookies and bars.

Who cares if people think you're dating a female? Gosh. She acts like that's something to be ashamed about.

Everyone knows you've been single for your entire life, Remi. Chill.
I assumed she had it there for the pic of Eli so no possible suitors get scared off (as if they wouldn't be for other reasons).

Ladybug_5
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Ladybug_5 »

YIKES

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Queen-Lurker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Queen-Lurker »

Ladybug_5 wrote:Image

YIKES

Remi has reached a new low.

Billyvalentine92
Informer
Informer

Post by Billyvalentine92 »

YIKES

and she deleted it. ;)

Queen-Lurker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Queen-Lurker »

allieoopers wrote:

YIKES

and she deleted it. ;)
Too bad that it's documented on GG for all to see!

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

If that is about Remi I'm willing to bet they had been drinking and some idiot group of guys started talking about fighting or how girls never fight or girls don't have the guts to punch or something and to "impress" them Remi "jokingly" punched Leigh in the face.

pinotgrigiolife
Informer
Informer

Post by pinotgrigiolife »

I was going to say maybe she meant like "I don't care who you are don't punch me in the face" and not directly towards Remi. But since she deleted it so promptly...

turnipturnip
Learner
Learner

Post by turnipturnip »

I wonder how much Remi paid her to delete it

hanaemii
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by hanaemii »

turnipturnip wrote:I wonder how much Remi paid her to delete it
probably threatened her with her job :roll:
BANNED

:hugs:

quietcat6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by quietcat6 »

Or they could both be drunk and Leigh just posted that on a dare to rile up the followers. I find it hard to believe Remi would punch her unless is was pure accident.

grey
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by grey »

turnipturnip wrote:I wonder how much Remi paid her to delete it

Remi probably just reminded her that Leighann is only there because of Remi and she's on Remi's dime.

Lilyroman
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lilyroman »

I don’t even consider them friends at this point anymore. Leigh is treated as more of an assistant than a friend. Everything just looks like business between them. Every trip is just to get more content for her channel. I don’t see her hanging out with her the same way she does to the azyn girl squad. She literally praises them and tries so hard to be them. I see her go out to eat with her friends like twice a day. But then we see her go home and Leigh is there coming back from walking daisy or editing her videos. I didn’t even see her at her birthday party with Eli and the rest of her friends.

justgeek
Informer
Informer

Re: ilikeweylie Part 3 - Girrrrrrl Is Not So Smart

Post by justgeek »

timesnewroman wrote:Jasmine looks better imo because she choose a cuter bikini underneath her outfit for a cute pop of color. Remis bottoms looks like granny panties like usual Image

Her outfits are ugly but I feel like they're on brand with the Coachella asthetic. Outfits like hers are a dime a dozen at this event I feel like there are shittier fits going on there than hers. what's more embarassing to me is that she wore the same outfit as someone else yet is not the better looking outfit lol, that's why u should thrift for events like these...who tf wear a Chloé bag to an outdoor festival.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Her first outfit wasn’t Coachella at all. More of a party or club outfit. The second one was more on par but too bad that other girl wore the same one ._.

Return to “MissRemiAshten”