Fleur De Smug and Her "Little Bug" | Part 21

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Fleur De Smug and Her "Little Bug" | Part 21

Post by Pleiadian Starseed »

I am actually shocked, I only just looked at Lady Fleurs IG account and can't believe she has all those pics of 'Bugsy' wearing outfits of the day and she has cut her face off in every single pic, always no higher than her nose. It's so odd, she must be hiding something that she believes is not cute. It doesn't make sense to post pics with 1/3 of her face showing. It's like she doesn't want people to comment on her appearance for some reason? She even blocked one pic out and put an emoji covering her face in a cafe/restaurant. I have never ever seen a Mum hide her child's face like this. Why bother putting the outfits on there, she's obviously trying to get sponsored. Alternatively, she might be delusional and think that she's a celeb and the whole world wants to make money out of pics of 'Bugsy's' face so she's hiding it. It reminds me of how Michael Jackson and how he covered his kid's faces. She definitely seems a bit wacko like him! He wanted to be Peter Pan, whereas Lady Fleur looks more like the stepmother in Snow White when she gives the poison apple to Snow White with bulging eyes, hooked nose and pointy chin.

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

She really is a sick wicked witch. What a jerk. :FU:

grimaldispepperoni
Learner
Learner

Post by grimaldispepperoni »

Lifeat50 wrote:I am actually shocked, I only just looked at Lady Fleurs IG account and can't believe she has all those pics of 'Bugsy' wearing outfits of the day and she has cut her face off in every single pic, always no higher than her nose. It's so odd, she must be hiding something that she believes is not cute. It doesn't make sense to post pics with 1/3 of her face showing. It's like she doesn't want people to comment on her appearance for some reason? She even blocked one pic out and put an emoji covering her face in a cafe/restaurant. I have never ever seen a Mum hide her child's face like this. Why bother putting the outfits on there, she's obviously trying to get sponsored. Alternatively, she might be delusional and think that she's a celeb and the whole world wants to make money out of pics of 'Bugsy's' face so she's hiding it. It reminds me of how Michael Jackson and how he covered his kid's faces. She definitely seems a bit wacko like him! He wanted to be Peter Pan, whereas Lady Fleur looks more like the stepmother in Snow White when she gives the poison apple to Snow White with bulging eyes, hooked nose and pointy chin.
I completely respect her choice to not show her kid's face. In the age of parents, including "celebrities" and pseudo celebs like Fleur, making public instagram accounts for their small kids, it's refreshing imo. She said while she was pregnant that she would not be showing the baby on camera.

Good_Bake
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by Good_Bake »

grimaldispepperoni wrote:
Lifeat50 wrote:I am actually shocked, I only just looked at Lady Fleurs IG account and can't believe she has all those pics of 'Bugsy' wearing outfits of the day and she has cut her face off in every single pic, always no higher than her nose. It's so odd, she must be hiding something that she believes is not cute. It doesn't make sense to post pics with 1/3 of her face showing. It's like she doesn't want people to comment on her appearance for some reason? She even blocked one pic out and put an emoji covering her face in a cafe/restaurant. I have never ever seen a Mum hide her child's face like this. Why bother putting the outfits on there, she's obviously trying to get sponsored. Alternatively, she might be delusional and think that she's a celeb and the whole world wants to make money out of pics of 'Bugsy's' face so she's hiding it. It reminds me of how Michael Jackson and how he covered his kid's faces. She definitely seems a bit wacko like him! He wanted to be Peter Pan, whereas Lady Fleur looks more like the stepmother in Snow White when she gives the poison apple to Snow White with bulging eyes, hooked nose and pointy chin.
I completely respect her choice to not show her kid's face. In the age of parents, including "celebrities" and pseudo celebs like Fleur, making public instagram accounts for their small kids, it's refreshing imo. She said while she was pregnant that she would not be showing the baby on camera.
Yeah absolutely... But in that case why is she using the baby in ads for clothes etc? If you're not going to show the baby imo that means strictly no baby pics, not using her to rake in sponsorships but cropping off her head... I think that's so much worse than the odd photo of her, head included!

litnerd
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by litnerd »

The headless photos are creepy and dehumanizing. Why is she so obsessed with getting baby clothes in PR? She and Mike can certainly afford to buy them. Her greed and hoarding habits are quite distasteful, given their economic status.

emilyk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emilyk »

send me clothes for a baby i won't let you see and will refuse to call by name!!

LoulouVi
Learner
Learner

Post by LoulouVi »

Alleksya wrote:I am just really confused by the fact that she wants more children when we can all see how things are going with just one. Does she just want more because she herself grew up with several siblings or because she feels like that’s what’s expected in society- to have more than one? She has also mentioned that she wants them close in age.
I think the one thing Fleur has always wanted was tradition. British wealthy tradition.
And that pictures kids, more than one.

Not to mention I bet Michael married her on those terms.

Now, their life changed unexpedly once their moved in their current residence, which is a business in itself.
That was not in Fleur's plans, and in my opinion she isn't happy about it.

She has to carry and grow babies so alone and afar she can probably echo her own voice, had she started talking to herself.

I have a hunch they don't keep nannies for long. They have them young, they pay them unfairly, and they switch before attachments or clamis can form. Will she resort to au pairs like her sister did?

Altogether, yes, at the moment she seems unhappy. They both seem unhappy.

On a personal note, if all that unfair, undeserved wealth brings unhappiness, that's one bit of social justice to celebrate.

LoulouVi
Learner
Learner

Post by LoulouVi »

Lifeat50 wrote:Lol I think it's going to be a bit of a shock for her when 'Bugsy' goes onto solids and starts moving around. I can't imagine how she'll cope when the terrible two's start lol.
That won't be much of a problem.
They have staff, they have an army that can do their job. I never once thought they clean their sofas after dirty pows. They won't be cleaning, or even worring, about mashed carrots.
Last edited by LoulouVi on Mon May 28, 2018 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dee_mc
Talker
Talker

Post by Dee_mc »

I can just imagine Lady Fleur Googling 'when can I feed my baby sushi' :rofl:

Nurseabbers
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Nurseabbers »

grimaldispepperoni wrote:Also I was shocked to hear that insane mansion she lives in, complete with a cottage, stables and what appears to be an active working farm, was valued at 4 million pounds. Granted I live in a somewhat more expensive state in the US but a place like that where I live would be probably upwards of 10million USD. Possibly far more. I always thought the UK was even more expensive than much of the US especially within reasonable distance to London.

Do they still have all of the animals? I know they used to have horses, sheep, pigs, etc.
Ok, so when TF did she move? It's very obvious now they're not in the house that they renovated, but nothing has been said about them moving. (I even went to look at the home tour videos to check!)

litnerd
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by litnerd »

Nurseabbers wrote:
grimaldispepperoni wrote:Also I was shocked to hear that insane mansion she lives in, complete with a cottage, stables and what appears to be an active working farm, was valued at 4 million pounds. Granted I live in a somewhat more expensive state in the US but a place like that where I live would be probably upwards of 10million USD. Possibly far more. I always thought the UK was even more expensive than much of the US especially within reasonable distance to London.

Do they still have all of the animals? I know they used to have horses, sheep, pigs, etc.

Ok, so when TF did she move? It's very obvious now they're not in the house that they renovated, but nothing has been said about them moving. (I even went to look at the home tour videos to check!)
Oh, they definitely announced the move. It was not long after she redid the master bedroom in the Hemploe, I think, which was so strange. The announcement video was very shifty and full of lies.

emilyk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emilyk »

are we all forgetting that Bugget is the best child ever who is totall amazing and well behaved??

Owli
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Owli »

do u guys think that if she said no to more kids she would have issues with mike? or is that too far fetched? that tought crossed my mind...

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pleiadian Starseed »

Oh yes I forgot you're right 'Bugsy' won't crawl around and get into everything she'll probably go straight to riding horses and attending balls with people running around after her :rofl:

I agree with not publishing pics of your kids for the whole world to see but using your kid's body to show off clothes but withholding her face in order to get sponsorship is appalling.

bells77
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bells77 »

Hmm... it's all about privacy and yet the headless mannequin and vlogs and baby content outright encourage viewers to be focused on River. They're going to be curious and ask questions. Fleur must have noticed this attention, this lack of privacy, but hasn't made any moves to steer the focus away. I bet comments about how she is/isn't parenting are annoying her as well, and the simple solution to both these problems is to draw a line between her beauty/fashion content and the rest of her life. However that leads to the fact her beauty/fashion content is stale, she seemed bored with it, and that a lot of viewers liked her vlogs the most. What does she want more: privacy or the views/attention/money?
Oh my glob! I always wanted to write trashy books for lay-dees!

Post by Guest »

Madeleine Shaw also doesn’t want to show her son’s face on social media, but she includes him in thoughtful and personal ways that still protect his privacy. Fleur could learn from her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blahblah123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by blahblah123 »

I wonder if you’re allowed to be Fleur’s friend if you don’t have an elaborate, over-the-top, or destination wedding.

Rubicon
Learner
Learner

Post by Rubicon »

I commented on her video about 'where was River when you arrived at the hotel? is she with a nanny?'

Will await a response/comment deletion haha :-D

litnerd
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by litnerd »

Rubicon wrote:I commented on her video about 'where was River when you arrived at the hotel? is she with a nanny?'

Will await a response/comment deletion haha :-D
Oh you know, Bugsy is so well-behaved, she was in the room the whole time just not making any noise.

PowderGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Fleur De Smug and Her "Little Bug" | Part 21

Post by PowderGirl »

What I really don’t get is why she‘s so desperate to make money off of River? She is so rich, does she really need that sponsorship?!
Or is it just a cry for attention as she realises she‘s become irrelevant
Edit: typo

Return to “FleurDeForce”