Arden Rose part 3/ 2018

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Arden Rose part 3/ 2018

Post by moonlightpixie »

she is not that special if she plays animal crossing. literally half of the world is playing it and it's not that special.
If you want to be special Arden and quirky then play an indie game nobody knows and make it popular.
Yer Burnt moonlightpixie! NICE TRY THO

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

she is not that special if she plays animal crossing. literally half of the world is playing it and it's not that special.
If you want to be special Arden and quirky then play an indie game nobody knows and make it popular.

CynicalV
Wanderer
Wanderer
Been thanked: 0

Post by CynicalV »

They're both back in the UK now, not sure why they actually both had to travel internationally in the middle of a global pandemic but okay.

hracn
Learner
Learner

Post by hracn »

CynicalV wrote:They're both back in the UK now, not sure why they actually both had to travel internationally in the middle of a global pandemic but okay.
Came here to comment on this. Is codependency considered an essential travel reason??

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

I was so shocked seeing that... why the fuck did they travel to the UK? Why?! And travelling between the US and UK of all places, too. I would say I hope they strictly isolate now but already going through airports and everything...

It’s bad when not even this situation will make them just fucking settle in one place, it’s impossible for them— or for ONE of them— for some reason.

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

They do not care about anyone even their family. What if they caught the corona and passed it to their parents/grandparents? And isn't there a 14 day quarantine? like wtf...

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

They should have some fucking respect and consider the lives of others!!! Are they that selfish??? I think so!!! Why did Arden have to come back to the UK with him??? Is she that lost without a man???

Four people I know have passed away since lockdown! (Middle aged and elderly) whose families were unable to give them proper funerals! Its been devastating!

Arden and Will are both fucking conceited, selfish pricks.
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

You have to lol at Arden saying she wants to settle down and buy property in one place etc., and then not even during a global pandemic when you actually have to stay in place they still can’t bring themselves to do so. Entitlement.

illuminate
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by illuminate »

Tenebre wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 6:21 am
They should have some fucking respect and consider the lives of others!!! Are they that selfish??? I think so!!! Why did Arden have to come back to the UK with him??? Is she that lost without a man???

Four people I know have passed away since lockdown! (Middle aged and elderly) whose families were unable to give them proper funerals! Its been devastating!

Off topic, but I am so sorry. :love2: I hope you're doing okay.

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

illuminate wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 8:41 pm
Tenebre wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 6:21 am

Off topic, but I am so sorry. :love2: I hope you're doing okay.
Thank you babe! Your kind words mean a lot! <3
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

spankcat
Informer
Informer

Post by spankcat »

i haven't watched a video from her in years, but checked in on her post-quarantine outfits video and WOW she's really going for off-brand zoey deschanel huh

byrolg
Learner
Learner

Post by byrolg »

What does she do for money? Her social blade says her YouTube earnings are veryyyy low. How can she afford all those clothes from kind of expensive places and the rent on her apartment? Are the clothes gifts from the brands? Or is it just credit card debt? I am seriously just stumped on how she can afford this lifestyle.

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xIts_JJx »

I believe there’s a four letter word that starts with a c and ends with a t that perfectly describes what Arden is 😌 confirmed after she travelled across the globe to be with her boy.

ninananas
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ninananas »

CynicalV wrote:They're both back in the UK now, not sure why they actually both had to travel internationally in the middle of a global pandemic but okay.
Do someone know how Arden who's not a UK citizen and not married to a UK citizen enter the UK as an American...?!? (Lots of UK lol)
My boyfriend lives in the US but is not an American citizen, and I am French person living in France (sorry tmi) and it's literally impossible to go to one or the other country as of now except if you have a resident visa or citizenship so like how is it possible for her to travel to Europe now....

나의 SM-A510F 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

Post by Guest »

byrolg wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:32 am
What does she do for money? Her social blade says her YouTube earnings are veryyyy low. How can she afford all those clothes from kind of expensive places and the rent on her apartment? Are the clothes gifts from the brands? Or is it just credit card debt? I am seriously just stumped on how she can afford this lifestyle.
She streams on Twitch now.

Post by Guest »

byrolg wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:32 am
She streams on Twitch now.

CynicalV
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by CynicalV »

The more I see of her streams, the more frustrated I get with them.
She bigged up how much she played games, saying she had played loads of them on the ps4 and couldn't wait to play The Last of Us again, yet when she started playing it on stream she had no idea what any of the buttons did and had no idea what was going on. It doesn't make any sense.

Will is the snarkiest, moodiest whingebag I've ever seen. He complains about everything, he sits with a miserable look on his face, he's on the stream and just sat looking down at his phone going 'I'm over it. I hate this'. When anyone says anything about him in the stream chat he goes in a massive huff and leaves and always insults the people that are literally paying money to support the streams. Telling them to shut up and being so sarcastic and nasty. He also argues with Arden in streams all the time and then storms off and refuses to come back. I can't believe his attitude. He is one big embarrassing baby.

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

Guyz she said on insta she may do a lil insta vid that might be something BaNg related!!!

Does she mean sex related? Or am I missing the point? Sorry I'm not a CoOl gIrL like Arden.

(Seriously though, I apologise if it's something legitimate she is referring to...Knowing Arden, I just assume it's something she has no business talking about/giving advice on...smfh)

CynicalV
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by CynicalV »

Tenebre wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:34 am
Guyz she said on insta she may do a lil insta vid that might be something BaNg related!!!

Does she mean sex related? Or am I missing the point? Sorry I'm not a CoOl gIrL like Arden.

(Seriously though, I apologise if it's something legitimate she is referring to...Knowing Arden, I just assume it's something she has no business talking about/giving advice on...smfh)
I think she means hair bangs, maybe like a trimming/styling tutorial or some shit. Not 100% sure however

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

CynicalV wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:53 am
Tenebre wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:34 am

I think she means hair bangs, maybe like a trimming/styling tutorial or some shit. Not 100% sure however
LMAO That's probably it!!! :tu: I thought it would probably end up being about something else...She uses a lot of immature cringey lingo to sound down with the kids! So I don't always know what she is on about! If she had just said ''bangs'' I would have known it was about hair :rofl: We usually refer to bangs as a frindge in the UK, so partly why I got confused too...

And in the past she was big into over sharing and thought she qualified to give relationship/sex advice :roll:

My apologies lol

Return to “Arden Rose”