Arden Rose part 3/ 2018

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Arden Rose part 3/ 2018

Post by Lolokwow »

Finally!!! Arden applying the pressure and making will prove he wants to commit to her. It's been 5 years and this girl has changed and constantly tried everything to make their relationship not long distance (like applying to art schools in London) only to be constantly met with will dragging his feet. They should've ended LDR years ago. they both have been in a really good position where they don't have to be long distance. Both can do their "jobs" from anywhere in the world. They have the luxury at spending months at a time with each other. Neither one is pressed for money, at all (maybe Arden more so because she doesnt work as much, but Will definitely comes from a bit of money). Will simply wants the convenience of having a girlfriend but also essentially being really single. I'm glad Arden has come to the realization that this isn't sustainable and you cant build a life long relationship with someone this way. in a serious relationship, sacrifices and compromises are made, and up until now neither one of them has made any real sacrifice for the the sake of the relationship, especially Will. I hope if Will drags his feet on this or makes up some excuse as to why he should still primarily stay in London that Arden says enough is enough. I'm sure Will makes her happy, and I'm sure the two care about each other a lot, but he is absolutely wasting her time (And her twenties) if she allows this to go on any longer.

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lolokwow »

freshavocadoo wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:55 am
has anyone seen the new vid?
maybe it's because english is not my first language bt there's something i don't get, she said she wanted to settle down and buy a new house but... Will isn't moving in with her so basically she's gonana have this whole house for herself and he's still gonna live in london? i'm confused
she mentioned that this is the year, and hopefully within a few months that they'll be living together in the home, but it didn't sound like this was a solidified plan, meaning that Will isn't fully on board with moving in with her full time in Cali. She's clearly wanted more commitment from him for awhile and he refuses to give her any. It'll be interesting to see how this plays out

superficialthings
Informer
Informer

Post by superficialthings »

I'm not going to watch the video lol. Did she say anything about her *dream* of going to art school in London? What happened to that?

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lolokwow »

superficialthings wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:33 pm
I'm not going to watch the video lol. Did she say anything about her *dream* of going to art school in London? What happened to that?
She mentioned that art school is something she still wants to do and she “just needs to do it already.” Didn’t mention art school London specifically though. Sounds like she trying to put roots down in Cali so most likely applying to one there...if she even does it at all

itsbritney_bitch
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by itsbritney_bitch »

illuminate wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 4:40 pm
freshavocadoo wrote:
maybe it's because english is not my first language bt there's something i don't get, she said she wanted to settle down and buy a new house but... Will isn't moving in with her so basically she's gonana have this whole house for herself and he's still gonna live in london? i'm confused
She's a classic PickMe. She bases her whole identity off of Will. It's really sad, actually. She was a lot happier/more interesting before she got with him and it's painfully obvious that she loves him more than he loves her. He's a flake.

I think he'll keep stringing her along for another year or two before either reluctantly moving in or finally breaking it off.
I found her so vague and contradictory. On the one hand she says this is the year they'll stop being long distance, and on the other she goes on and on about buying a house without clarifying will's rol in this purchase.

Someone ask about it on the comments, and she responded saying she's buying a house in LA, and Will would be there most of the time.

illuminate
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by illuminate »

itsbritney_bitch wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:53 pm
illuminate wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 4:40 pm
freshavocadoo wrote:
She's a classic PickMe. She bases her whole identity off of Will. It's really sad, actually. She was a lot happier/more interesting before she got with him and it's painfully obvious that she loves him more than he loves her. He's a flake.

I think he'll keep stringing her along for another year or two before either reluctantly moving in or finally breaking it off.
I found her so vague and contradictory. On the one hand she says this is the year they'll stop being long distance, and on the other she goes on and on about buying a house without clarifying will's rol in this purchase.

Someone ask about it on the comments, and she responded saying she's buying a house in LA, and Will would be there most of the time.
lolllll girl's getting tattoos dedicated to him and even buying a damn house to tempt him to come live in, and he's like "nah i'm good". His twitter bio is FILMMAKER and DIRECTOR. What fucking reason can he possibly give for not wanting to live in LA, the only real place on earth to make it as those things? I stg Arden would lick his boots if he told her it would make him love her more.

palmer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by palmer »

Lol this girl is beyond pathetic I can't even deal. 9 months ago she made a video basically admitting that she has this complex about not going to college and she's decided she now wants to go. She was shouting from the rooftops that she was "going to art school in London next year" -- specifically using the future tense rather than conditional, as if it was that easy. As if she was FOR SURE going to get accepted into the program she wanted (she actually thought she was going to be attending to the Royal College of Art :rofl: ). Clearly that went down the drain, probably because she didn't actually get accepted!! But does she think we all just forgot about this whole thing?

Now she goes on a similarly incomprehensible rant yet again, basically acting like that previous video never even happened?? She's talking about about how she doesn't like her place or her area, that her neighbors don't know her and don't like her, that she pays an outrageous $3100 a month in rent for her apartment, that her and Will have been doing long distance for 5 years and it's not sustainable, that she can't deal with the traveling back and forth anymore -- basically that she's tired of it all. But then she tells us she's decided she is going to buy a house in California... uh?? How does that solve anything? Will still doesn't have a visa. He still lives principally in London. They're still going to be traveling back and forth. It's going to be the exact same except instead of paying rent she's going to pay mortgage.

I feel like she's just going through one long existential crisis and every 6 months she comes up with a new solution to fix that -- changing up her career, going back to college, buying a house. But none really work out.

Also she really seems obsessed with Will in a weird way lol. She's acting like he's some kind of God that she would be NOTHING without. My God, this woman is lost.

hater gator
Informer
Informer

Post by hater gator »

Arden if a jobless, wealthy, childless man won’t move to be with you after 5 fcking years, here’s a hint: he doesn’t want to. You’re telling me your filmmaker boyfriend who ~loves~ you sew much STILL won’t move to LA??? Huh? Buying a house isn’t going to change anything. Her whole identity is tied up in this big doofus and it’s so depressing. And yeah, what ever happened to art school in London? she’s scrambling to convince herself this still works when we’ve all seen for years that it doesn’t.

Also- pick me crossover lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

superficialthings
Informer
Informer

I've never been in a long distance relationship, but I have always been under the impression that it really only works when both parties have at least some kind of plan of when they will "close the gap," as it's often called. Five years and she still doesn't have a definite answer to that question? It couldn't be me!

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lolokwow »

palmer wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:18 am
Lol this girl is beyond pathetic I can't even deal. 9 months ago she made a video basically admitting that she has this complex about not going to college and she's decided she now wants to go. She was shouting from the rooftops that she was "going to art school in London next year" -- specifically using the future tense rather than conditional, as if it was that easy. As if she was FOR SURE going to get accepted into the program she wanted (she actually thought she was going to be attending to the Royal College of Art :rofl: ). Clearly that went down the drain, probably because she didn't actually get accepted!! But does she think we all just forgot about this whole thing?

Now she goes on a similarly incomprehensible rant yet again, basically acting like that previous video never even happened?? She's talking about about how she doesn't like her place or her area, that her neighbors don't know her and don't like her, that she pays an outrageous $3100 a month in rent for her apartment, that her and Will have been doing long distance for 5 years and it's not sustainable, that she can't deal with the traveling back and forth anymore -- basically that she's tired of it all. But then she tells us she's decided she is going to buy a house in California... uh?? How does that solve anything? Will still doesn't have a visa. He still lives principally in London. They're still going to be traveling back and forth. It's going to be the exact same except instead of paying rent she's going to pay mortgage.

I feel like she's just going through one long existential crisis and every 6 months she comes up with a new solution to fix that -- changing up her career, going back to college, buying a house. But none really work out.

Also she really seems obsessed with Will in a weird way lol. She's acting like he's some kind of God that she would be NOTHING without. My God, this woman is lost.
agreed. when I first watched the video I kept thinking "but you're not resolving anything, you're just buying a house." I like that Arden is applying a bit more pressure on Will, but if he's not on board, then this doesnt change anything besides the fact that you "own" a home (which not even, until you pay off the ridiculous mortgage).

palmer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by palmer »

Lolokwow wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:12 pm
palmer wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:18 am

agreed. when I first watched the video I kept thinking "but you're not resolving anything, you're just buying a house." I like that Arden is applying a bit more pressure on Will, but if he's not on board, then this doesnt change anything besides the fact that you "own" a home (which not even, until you pay off the ridiculous mortgage).
Yeah plus she's tying herself down to LA now. I mean, only 9 months ago she thought she was going to be moving full time to London to go to art school -- it didn't seem like she cared to stay in LA that much. She was willing to move for Will. Now if she buys a house in LA she doesn't have the freedom of packing up and moving somewhere else (hypothetically). At least not that easily. If she does end up going to art school it'll have to be in California I guess?? I mean, Idk, just sounds like she'll lose a whole lot of flexibility. She's taking away the option of her moving full time to London; it's going to have to be up to Will to move full time to LA -- either that or they are over.

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

superficialthings wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:40 pm
I've never been in a long distance relationship, but I have always been under the impression that it really only works when both parties have at least some kind of plan of when they will "close the gap," as it's often called. Five years and she still doesn't have a definite answer to that question? It couldn't be me!
I just got out of a LDR - and you’re absolutely right about them. It’s so important to have that focus.
In the early days just when you’ll next see each other is enough. But after years of doing it (as will and Arden have been doing, and I was) it becomes exhausting. My boyfriend actually found it harder than I did and after years of back and forth it came down to having to choose between a visa marriage or breaking up. I chose the latter.
One of the reasons it’s so damaging to not close the gap or even have a plan to is the relationship never develops. You get stuck in limbo. However well you know one another and maintain contact on Skype while you are apart the normal relationship life is on pause. Even when together it can be limbo because it’s like a holiday not real life.
Anyway the lack of progress with them two is such an odd sign. I wish she vlogged will these days so I could get a sense what his deal is . I know what people say - and it’s probably true. But I need to see it. If he’s really so uncommitted why is he even still in the relationship?!

superficialthings
Informer
Informer

horatio wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:55 pm
superficialthings wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:40 pm
I just got out of a LDR - and you’re absolutely right about them. It’s so important to have that focus.
In the early days just when you’ll next see each other is enough. But after years of doing it (as will and Arden have been doing, and I was) it becomes exhausting. My boyfriend actually found it harder than I did and after years of back and forth it came down to having to choose between a visa marriage or breaking up. I chose the latter.
One of the reasons it’s so damaging to not close the gap or even have a plan to is the relationship never develops. You get stuck in limbo. However well you know one another and maintain contact on Skype while you are apart the normal relationship life is on pause. Even when together it can be limbo because it’s like a holiday not real life.
Anyway the lack of progress with them two is such an odd sign. I wish she vlogged will these days so I could get a sense what his deal is . I know what people say - and it’s probably true. But I need to see it. If he’s really so uncommitted why is he even still in the relationship?!
Thank you for sharing that. I'm sorry your relationship didn't work out.

If she goes ahead with purchasing a house, it seems like it will be a make it or break it situation for them. It's almost as if she's trying to pin him in a corner, so that he feels like he has to make the move to LA.

No matter what her intentions are, there relationship does not seem truly healthy and prosperous. I always check in on her thread because it really does amaze me that she's still doing long distance after all this time, especially given how flexible their "jobs" are.

pettyblue
Learner
Learner

Post by pettyblue »

hater gator wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:17 am
Arden if a jobless, wealthy, childless man won’t move to be with you after 5 fcking years, here’s a hint: he doesn’t want to. You’re telling me your filmmaker boyfriend who ~loves~ you sew much STILL won’t move to LA??? Huh? Buying a house isn’t going to change anything. Her whole identity is tied up in this big doofus and it’s so depressing. And yeah, what ever happened to art school in London? she’s scrambling to convince herself this still works when we’ve all seen for years that it doesn’t.
Couldn’t aggree more! It’s yet another way to screw over yourself, in case she doesn’t actually want a house and is doing it only to test Will.

So she’s moving further away, and “he already has a place in London”? How is this not a crystal clear message, that he wants to distance himself? But good for her, because the London art school plan was just humiliating.

(Not to mention the fact that it’s unnatural for a woman to be the house provider in a healthy relationship. If she buys the house for two of them, if he’s got any self-respect, he’ll want nothing to do with it)

They will definetley not be together in the long run, and it’s sad to watch her....well, basically string along herself, because none of this would happen, if she stopped jumping through hoops and chilled for a while

jennunicorn
Lurker
Lurker

Post by jennunicorn »

pettyblue wrote:
hater gator wrote:
Couldn’t aggree more! It’s yet another way to screw over yourself, in case she doesn’t actually want a house and is doing it only to test Will.

So she’s moving further away, and “he already has a place in London”? How is this not a crystal clear message, that he wants to distance himself? But good for her, because the London art school plan was just humiliating.

(Not to mention the fact that it’s unnatural for a woman to be the house provider in a healthy relationship. If she buys the house for two of them, if he’s got any self-respect, he’ll want nothing to do with it)

They will definetley not be together in the long run, and it’s sad to watch her....well, basically string along herself, because none of this would happen, if she stopped jumping through hoops and chilled for a while
“unnatural for a woman to be the house provider in a healthy relationship”? I’m sorry, what????

pettyblue
Learner
Learner

Post by pettyblue »

jennunicorn wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:47 pm
pettyblue wrote:
hater gator wrote:

“unnatural for a woman to be the house provider in a healthy relationship”? I’m sorry, what????
That' s my point of view! A lot of people may see it differently, but to me, when it comes to big payments in romantic relationships, they should be either split or mostly provided by the guy. If the guy still accepts being provided for (in such a big manner), then he is unlikely to be thinking of marriage. Cause that' s for adults. And this is going offtopic. :blah:

heybabeee
Learner
Learner

Post by heybabeee »

pettyblue wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:10 am
jennunicorn wrote:
pettyblue wrote:
hater gator wrote:

That' s my point of view! A lot of people may see it differently, but to me, when it comes to big payments in romantic relationships, they should be either split or mostly provided by the guy. If the guy still accepts being provided for (in such a big manner), then he is unlikely to be thinking of marriage. Cause that' s for adults. And this is going offtopic. :blah:
Gotta love the perpetuation of gender norms, am I right!

jennunicorn
Lurker
Lurker

Post by jennunicorn »

pettyblue wrote:
jennunicorn wrote:
pettyblue wrote:
hater gator wrote:

Big oof

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lolokwow »

her new video should actually be titled Arden shitting on her apartment for 25 minutes despite the fact that she has more space and amenities than 90% of working individuals her age....

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

she has no identity without will,that's why she cannot make the big move and break up
Yer Burnt moonlightpixie! NICE TRY THO

Return to “Arden Rose”