PBButterface97 - General Thread Part 8

Re: PBButterface97 - General Thread Part 8

Post by Guest »

sarstar112 wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:05 pm
quitstressinmeowt wrote:Seriously, Polina is the LAST person to be speaking about being fucking 'duped' when it comes to online dating. Underneath her heavy cake face full of foundation I mean *concealer* (literally, this girl puts on a FULL face of high coverage concealer :roll: ), she is one ugly duckling herself. Most of it of her own doing (gigantic sausage lips, blotchy uneven textured skin from her starvation/coffee/sugar diet, botox and fillers galore, ratty damaged straw-like hair, I could go on...). She is super short herself and walks like a duck with her legs facing outwards. She is just so tragic looking if you ever see her out and about or in a photo that isn't one of her facetuned and photoshopped selfies. She is fucking delusional if she thinks she is this hot thing. She looks like crap for her age. She is 22 going on 45+ :roll: On top of her ugly physical features, her personality doesn't help her in the attractiveness department either. No matter how much she tries to pretend otherwise, she is truly an ignorant, shallow, stuck up, vain, materialistic bimbo.
I laughed when she said guys on that app will ask her if she’s a catfish and she has to prove that she’s not but she edits her face so much she doesn’t even look the same at all

And it was so obvious how she only stayed on the date because he’s rich lol if he wasn’t she would have dipped real quick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
maybe its because her mars is in Virgo... :rofl: :roll:

Idekwidh
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Idekwidh »

Finally. I've been waiting for y'all to pop off! Cringe at the "catfished" story :roll:

UseMyCode
Informer
Informer

Post by UseMyCode »

quitstressinmeowt wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:54 pm
Seriously, Polina is the LAST person to be speaking about being fucking 'duped' when it comes to online dating. Underneath her heavy cake face full of foundation I mean *concealer* (literally, this girl puts on a FULL face of high coverage concealer :roll: ), she is one ugly duckling herself. Most of it of her own doing (gigantic sausage lips, blotchy uneven textured skin from her starvation/coffee/sugar diet, botox and fillers galore, ratty damaged straw-like hair, I could go on...). She is super short herself and walks like a duck with her legs facing outwards. She is just so tragic looking if you ever see her out and about or in a photo that isn't one of her facetuned and photoshopped selfies. She is fucking delusional if she thinks she is this hot thing. She looks like crap for her age. She is 22 going on 45+ :roll: On top of her ugly physical features, her personality doesn't help her in the attractiveness department either. No matter how much she tries to pretend otherwise, she is truly an ignorant, shallow, stuck up, vain, materialistic bimbo.

HAHAHAHA I spit out my "magic smoothie" laughing so hard at this
she walks like a duck with a camel toe

1010yuliyaaa
Learner
Learner

Post by 1010yuliyaaa »

UseMyCode wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:40 pm
quitstressinmeowt wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:54 pm
Seriously, Polina is the LAST person to be speaking about being fucking 'duped' when it comes to online dating. Underneath her heavy cake face full of foundation I mean *concealer* (literally, this girl puts on a FULL face of high coverage concealer :roll: ), she is one ugly duckling herself. Most of it of her own doing (gigantic sausage lips, blotchy uneven textured skin from her starvation/coffee/sugar diet, botox and fillers galore, ratty damaged straw-like hair, I could go on...). She is super short herself and walks like a duck with her legs facing outwards. She is just so tragic looking if you ever see her out and about or in a photo that isn't one of her facetuned and photoshopped selfies. She is fucking delusional if she thinks she is this hot thing. She looks like crap for her age. She is 22 going on 45+ :roll: On top of her ugly physical features, her personality doesn't help her in the attractiveness department either. No matter how much she tries to pretend otherwise, she is truly an ignorant, shallow, stuck up, vain, materialistic bimbo.

HAHAHAHA I spit out my "magic smoothie" laughing so hard at this
she walks like a duck with a camel toe
But honestly, WTF is wrong with her and showing off her camel toe. It’s always extremely out and disgusting. Like either get bigger leggings/ diff material or cover up. It’s legit a camel toe.

Post by Guest »

she assumes everyone loves her twig ass body. she'd look healthier if she gained weight

ibeendrakein
Informer
Informer

Post by ibeendrakein »

Y’all. she did a segment for some weird teeth whitening tray in her video and ...

that explains why she never ever shows her smile usually... the bumps in her lips 😳😷

CatLady94
Talker
Talker

Post by CatLady94 »

Can she for the love of cheese and rice PLEASE get a foundation that is closer to her actual skin tone?!!!

sarstar112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sarstar112 »

ibeendrakein wrote:Y’all. she did a segment for some weird teeth whitening tray in her video and ...

that explains why she never ever shows her smile usually... the bumps in her lips ImageImage
Omg her face looks absolutely insane when she smiles. Yikes. I remember when she would always smile with her teeth and she used to be so much cuter

aishpabo
Debater
Debater

Post by aishpabo »

Oh gosh i cant imagine what she looks like in person probably her foundation is cake af and those eyelashes make her eyes beady...

Tarzzyk
Informer
Informer

Post by Tarzzyk »

ibeendrakein wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:06 pm
Y’all. she did a segment for some weird teeth whitening tray in her video and ...

that explains why she never ever shows her smile usually... the bumps in her lips 😳😷
I used to suffer from angioedema in my lips and this really reminds me of that.

Tko0816
Learner
Learner

Post by Tko0816 »

CatLady94 wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:14 pm
Can she for the love of cheese and rice PLEASE get a foundation that is closer to her actual skin tone?!!!
In the same teeth whitening video she does her makeup and is showing a cover girl banana powder. She says something like “is it scary that this perfectly matches my face, like why does a banana powder match my face?” And I’m just sitting there looking at her yellow head on top of her red chest.

Girl must have gotten her makeup inspo from a hamburger, she needs to chill with the ketchup and mustard look.

Ochen
Talker
Talker

Post by Ochen »

Omgness, has it been addresssed on here if her and her weirdo friend BELLA are still friends? Bella's post on instagram are ANTIWhite all the time and she made a video of her rape...but it seems to be down now..

Ochen
Talker
Talker

Post by Ochen »

This is from Bella’s instagram

Her rape video is still on youtube
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

wineplzk
Learner
Learner

Post by wineplzk »

Whats Bella's IG?

ibeendrakein
Informer
Informer

Post by ibeendrakein »

to the poster above^^ bella’s IG is shown in the screenshot. it’s @morelikebella it looks like.

but y’all polina has hit a new all time low. she’s resorted to bringing her HAIR STYLIST 😂😂😂 as her plus one to these events!!!! i’m fuckin done dude. she literally has zero real friendships in her life. that must be a really sad life to live... full of material things and self image obsession. no meaningful relationships.

sarstar112
Gossiper
Gossiper

PBButterface97 - General Thread Part 8

Post by sarstar112 »

ibeendrakein wrote:to the poster above^^ bella’s IG is shown in the screenshot. it’s @morelikebella it looks like.

but y’all polina has hit a new all time low. she’s resorted to bringing her HAIR STYLIST ImageImageImage as her plus one to these events!!!! i’m fuckin done dude. she literally has zero real friendships in her life. that must be a really sad life to live... full of material things and self image obsession. no meaningful relationships.

I think she’s brought her to events before or they hung out and went shopping...can’t remember lol but it’s true. No wonder she’s already so quick to find a new man. She really has no one (besides her parents but they have no choice lol).

I would be curious to see what it’s like being friends with her behind the scenes because something is clearly really bad if she’s constantly hanging out with new people every month. It seems alright when she’s with them in vlogs and then they disappear.

gabygins
Learner
Learner

Post by gabygins »

she has a new man?

ibeendrakein
Informer
Informer

Post by ibeendrakein »

it’s so obvious she reads here. right after we talk about her having no friends she goes out of her way to recruit some other weird ass filler obsessed wanna be IG model to hang out with her just so she can tag her in her stories 😂😂 we see right thru you girl stop trying so hard and address all your failed friendships and relationships. she acts like she’s this loving caring beam of light in the world but has ended on bad terms with ollie, stella, bella, lots more that i’m forgetting at the moment because they were in and out of her life so fast

Sara_darling
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Sara_darling »

ibeendrakein wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:33 pm
it’s so obvious she reads here. right after we talk about her having no friends she goes out of her way to recruit some other weird ass filler obsessed wanna be IG model to hang out with her just so she can tag her in her stories 😂😂 we see right thru you girl stop trying so hard and address all your failed friendships and relationships. she acts like she’s this loving caring beam of light in the world but has ended on bad terms with ollie, stella, bella, lots more that i’m forgetting at the moment because they were in and out of her life so fast
Do you guys remember her ex best friend from Chicago, Vendi??? I think that's what her name was, but i've always wondered what happened to that friendship too. Honestly wish they would come on here and talk about how she really is irl :roll:

quitstressinmeowt
Informer
Informer

Post by quitstressinmeowt »

WTF were those first few seconds of her 'doing her makeup in Russian' video? :roll: She is one of the creepiest people I've ever seen. I had to exit out because she straight up looks like a fucking blow doll plastic surgery addict 50+ year old retired russian stripper. Girl needs some *real* therapy.

Return to “polinaberegova”