That kaftan did her no favours

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: JerushaCouture Part 2

Post by Guest »

Follow

drogers4205

Post by drogers4205 »

Oh my goodness.....her make-up in the Valentine Luxury Picks. It's HORRID. Someone please tell her to go back to her natural makeup....less is more with her as her skills are NULL.

I see she is really pushing Fashionphile even moreso than before. Those checks must be looking really nice. If I got a used "pre-loved" give for valentines day someone's getting their ass kicked. @JustSayin

YouTuberr
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Post by YouTuberr »

Argh, that video!

So many of those items were way over retail. Heck no!

Post by Guest »

Meh, preloved doesn't bother me unless the item is trashed. Offer me a nice, new MK over a heavily abused LV any day. You know, the bags that Jerusha said were "basic". :roll:

Really did not like that she made a blatant advertisement for Fashionphile.

drogers4205

Post by drogers4205 »

Well... Fashionphile now has an Influencer Program so I suspect we'll be seeing even more blatant advertisements for them. Althought, I'm pretty sure when she was the FP ambassador or whatever she called it she was getting paid by them to push their items too.

p.s. I also don't think there's anything wrong with used, but I would not want a used item V-Day.

hollygolt
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by hollygolt »

following

porthos2
Talker
Talker

Post by porthos2 »

:tu:

Metime
Learner
Learner

Post by Metime »

:rofl: Gucci what’s in my bag video...Fart at about 6 sec. in. Can you not edit that out? Also called her Sukey bag a Sulky

Post by Guest »

Metime wrote::rofl: Gucci what’s in my bag video...Fart at about 6 sec. in. Can you not edit that out? Also called her Sukey bag a Sulky
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Heard that! I also don't like that she calls her bag "sulky". The first time I heard that I had to pause and think, "sulky?!"

notsosilly
Informer
Informer

Post by notsosilly »

She is so lost lately. She was bed a few months back but now she is got worse.

The way that she is doing her make up and her clothes. :roll:

drogers4205

Post by drogers4205 »

notsosilly wrote:She is so lost lately. She was bed a few months back but now she is got worse.

The way that she is doing her make up and her clothes. :roll:
Seems like she's trying something new. I'm sure she copied someone she's been watching. I thought you guys were kidding when you said she was wearing a moo moo...until I saw the video. Oh my goodness. It's no wonder her fashion line crashed and burned. This woman has ZERO style.

drogers4205

Post by drogers4205 »

Latest video is up titled Monday-Friday vlog. She has on a little makeup as her husband made some sort of comment about it (she mentions this in the video) and homegirl didn't even bother to blend the foundation down her neck. When she turns her head to the side there is a serious demarkation of where the foundation ends. Looks pretty bad. She has on that ratty grey T-shirt that I love to hate and leggings once again. Wish she could burn that t-shirt.

She also mentions why she doesn't do anything on the daily. Says she's busy with taking care of a 1.5 year old, her husband and her parents. HUH? Seems like she got that one backwards to me. Hubby seems pretty self-sufficient and her mom helps her take care of her son.

So...the dog Quincy is back. Apparently the folks in her mom's condo complain about the barking so he is back at Jerusha's. I'm confused. Is this Jill's dog or Jerusha's? It appears as if it is her mom's dog, but I remember during one of her vlog videos her saying he was her dog, however, it seems the dog is with Jill 100% of the time. What gives?

Almost forgot. I believe she said she was going to put Massi in Kindi? I think that means Kindergarten? My guess is Jill's put her foot down about all the babysitting or the "nanny" can't come as often. Who knows. She's also now responsible for the social media accounts of hubbys family restaurants. Ha ha...she makes it seems like it's a job. I think hubby is sick of her sitting on her basic ass while he and the rest of the family are working their behinds off.

Post by Guest »

drogers4205 wrote:Latest video is up titled Monday-Friday vlog. She has on a little makeup as her husband made some sort of comment about it (she mentions this in the video) and homegirl didn't even bother to blend the foundation down her neck. When she turns her head to the side there is a serious demarkation of where the foundation ends. Looks pretty bad. She has on that ratty grey T-shirt that I love to hate and leggings once again. Wish she could burn that t-shirt.

She also mentions why she doesn't do anything on the daily. Says she's busy with taking care of a 1.5 year old, her husband and her parents. HUH? Seems like she got that one backwards to me. Hubby seems pretty self-sufficient and her mom helps her take care of her son.

So...the dog Quincy is back. Apparently the folks in her mom's condo complain about the barking so he is back at Jerusha's. I'm confused. Is this Jill's dog or Jerusha's? It appears as if it is her mom's dog, but I remember during one of her vlog videos her saying he was her dog, however, it seems the dog is with Jill 100% of the time. What gives?

Almost forgot. I believe she said she was going to put Massi in Kindi? I think that means Kindergarten? My guess is Jill's put her foot down about all the babysitting or the "nanny" can't come as often. Who knows. She's also now responsible for the social media accounts of hubbys family restaurants. Ha ha...she makes it seems like it's a job. I think hubby is sick of her sitting on her basic ass while he and the rest of the family are working their behinds off.
I think kindi/kindy is nursery school.

The Quince/Quincy situation bothers me; I think both parties are in the wrong here. The dog is actually Jerusha's but she left him at her parents' for some time (typical :roll: ), I forgot why (could've been when she was at Hong Kong???), but then her parents LOVED Quincy and didn't want to give him back to her when she came back. Then now the dog keeps barking in her parents' condo, so he's had to back to Jerusha's home twice. That poor dog. Give him some stability so he's not shuffled back and forth at different places. He should have stayed at Jerusha's house the first time he got kicked out of her parents' condo; it's supposed to be J's dog, anyway.

I finally got to see one of her "instastories" on instagram. She is ranting about how people are so snobby with used bags but her rants aren't directed towards anyone who doesn't like her Birkin. That confused me because that's what I initially thought it was about. People dissing used bags is nothing new, but I think her rant is more personal than she is willing to let on.

YouTuberr
Informer
Informer

Post by YouTuberr »

OMG... What is up with the instastories?? Ramble, ramble, ramble. What is she going to do a video about?

Yes, the mom is probably sick of having to help out much. I don’t mean it in a derogatory way, but she is getting older and a toddler probably wears her down.

Return to “JerushaCouture”