PostpartumPentland and her PearlyWhirlyGirly part 15

Cheeseandpickles
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PostpartumPentland and her PearlyWhirlyGirly part 15

Post by Cheeseandpickles »

The hair washing! Louise spends so much time on all that makeup on and is like I didn't have time to wash my hair - real life it's been like 4 days *sprays dry shampoo* and then is like well I'm going to the salon tomorrow for a wash and blow dry anyway. I hope the poor shampoo girl gets provided gloves.

if you're in the shower anyway and your hair looks like shit in a top knot anyway at least it won't be 4 days of grease and product and possible baby vomit.

HaleyBoBailey
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HaleyBoBailey »

Cheeseandpickles wrote:The hair washing! Louise spends so much time on all that makeup on and is like I didn't have time to wash my hair - real life it's been like 4 days *sprays dry shampoo* and then is like well I'm going to the salon tomorrow for a wash and blow dry anyway. I hope the poor shampoo girl gets provided gloves.

if you're in the shower anyway and your hair looks like shit in a top knot anyway at least it won't be 4 days of grease and product and possible baby vomit.
Right?! My whole thing is— even if you don’t want to wash your own hair (why wouldn’t you??) then why not get a second salon appointment during the week? That would at least give you three days between washings, which isn’t terribly abnormal for some people. And if the hair wash/style is only, what £30-40, I don’t see the issue.

It can’t take more than an hour and a half for a professional to wash, dry, and style her hair, and child care apparently isn’t an issue because she’s always bringing a kid with her there.

The hair washing thing always grossed me out TBH.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheeseandpickles
Informer
Informer

That and she passes it off as simply being too busy. Too busy to wash your hair when you're already in the shower? Too busy to take off your makeup again when you're already in the shower\bath they make wipes for that. Oh I fell asleep in bed and couldn't be bothered to get up...does that mean she didn't brush her teeth either? :?

Just admit it you're too lazy to or don't care and be done with it.

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

I think she's probably too lazy to deal with the hair styling. She already showers so she can't say she's too lazy to wash her hair, but she probably dreads blowdrying it and styling it, and so pays people to do it for her. All that time she spends shopping (almost once a day) can go into doing her hair, her own nails, etc. I still can't believe she's too lazy to wash her face or even use a freaking makeup wipe that she can keep next to her bed to remove that already awful makeup. You're a 30-something year old woman, get your shit together.

Princess Consuela
Learner
Learner

Post by Princess Consuela »

her latest insta story she says she wiped her makeup off so there's that at least

Xson1alex
Talker
Talker

Post by Xson1alex »

For me, Louise is re-entering bullshit annoying level:the jack howard days - when she was so full of herself and cringe bullshit that she was INTOLERABLE. Now its similar, just:

Lol, lol didn't take my makeup off again i am a rebel lol
Ladyboss, mumboss, wooo me, lolz
Lol guyz first night out wearing actual clothes away from the baby (x50) #smokyeye
Lolz you'll only guess what sprinklerinos, i just suddenly, out of nowhere started living for cleaning, just like out of nowhere, just really naturally. I REALLY REALLY REALLY love cleaning now guyyyzz! Mop of dreams, lollol, awks, ooops #crazysaturdaynightstayingincleaningbutiwishiwasoutseeingotherannoyingselfabsorbedyoutubersinasnazzypubratherthanstayathomewithmychildren

Just the self absorbed entirety of her life!! She doesn't even LISTEN to her mates when they are talking when she or they vlog. She is permanwnt mememe, lol lol lol aren't i so funny and awkward Miranda-ish (but is actually nothing like her in reality) she's one of those people that is never listening just thinking of what she is going to say next.

fuckedoff
Informer
Informer

Post by fuckedoff »

Meh2016 wrote:I actually didn't mind Emma in this video usually she annoys me. Louise pissed me off more. It felt like she believes she's too good for B&M. I don't know why Louise doesn't do videos on things she's actually interested in/places she actually shops
I agree. Talking about how she would wash everything a few times before use... like Next and Primark clothing doesn't come from nasty sweat shops?
Princess Pentland :roll:

videostar
Debater
Debater

Post by videostar »

Her office tour was boring. I get the feeling not much work happens in there, it certainly doesn't feel like a place to work, just a junk room.

fuckedoff
Informer
Informer

Post by fuckedoff »

Bella Ella wrote:
thechattyone wrote:tbh her tupperware drawers don't look better now than they did before.
Yeah I was thinking earlier... her cleaning and tidying videos are what I do when I can't be arsed to do something properly. That's why they are so unsatisfying to watch.
I'm a total sad case but I love watching organisational videos where you can really see the change. I love seeing stuff all neat and ordered.
Wipe the counters and sink, vacuum and mop. Meh, that's me on a lazy day.
Her inane and useless commentary made me want to rip my skin off with cringe. It wasn't a tips and tricks video, it was a basic "here's my dish sponge", "here's my hoover". "Then I like to clean my counter tops." argh

Cheeseandpickles
Informer
Informer

When she vlogs working she's either on the couch or in bed with her laptop -- when does she use the office?

Hereforthrshade101
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hereforthrshade101 »

videostar wrote:Her office tour was boring. I get the feeling not much work happens in there, it certainly doesn't feel like a place to work, just a junk room.
I reckon she wakes up every morning with her panda makeup smeared on her face and if she does any work it's from her bed!

I just can't see her using that office, seems like it's just for show!

Xson1alex
Talker
Talker

Post by Xson1alex »

Cheeseandpickles wrote:When she vlogs working she's either on the couch or in bed with her laptop -- when does she use the office?
So true. Must be never. Shes too needy and too much of a massive baby/diva to sit on an actual chair at a desk.

Cuppa_tea
Learner
Learner

Post by Cuppa_tea »

mushypeas wrote:For me, Louise is re-entering bullshit annoying level:the jack howard days - when she was so full of herself and cringe bullshit that she was INTOLERABLE. Now its similar, just:

Lol, lol didn't take my makeup off again i am a rebel lol
Ladyboss, mumboss, wooo me, lolz
Lol guyz first night out wearing actual clothes away from the baby (x50) #smokyeye
Lolz you'll only guess what sprinklerinos, i just suddenly, out of nowhere started living for cleaning, just like out of nowhere, just really naturally. I REALLY REALLY REALLY love cleaning now guyyyzz! Mop of dreams, lollol, awks, ooops #crazysaturdaynightstayingincleaningbutiwishiwasoutseeingotherannoyingselfabsorbedyoutubersinasnazzypubratherthanstayathomewithmychildren

Just the self absorbed entirety of her life!! She doesn't even LISTEN to her mates when they are talking when she or they vlog. She is permanwnt mememe, lol lol lol aren't i so funny and awkward Miranda-ish (but is actually nothing like her in reality) she's one of those people that is never listening just thinking of what she is going to say next.
Ha! Love all this. She doesn't wash her own hair? Ridiculous!

teaintoronto
Debater
Debater

Post by teaintoronto »

In the office tour video she says that Zula is in “kitty heaven” now. Interesting, a few months ago she was still talking about how he is probably living with other people/being fed at another house. I wonder whether she actually found out what happened to him or suspected something from the very beginning and didn’t want to admit it.
I dont remember which video it was, but she is definitely letting the cats outside again, which is so irresponsible and shows that she has learnt nothing from Zula’s disappearance. Outdoor cats are an environmental disaster and I don’t understand why she exposes them to the dangers. She has such a huge house... and if she doesn’t want them to roam around, she could just convert the office she doesn’t use anyway into a special room for them with cat furniture and toys etc and they’d be perfectly happy.

Tilly-Autumn
Learner
Learner

Post by Tilly-Autumn »

Does Louise have thick hair? Mine is thick/fine and I dread having to wash it and especially blow drying it/ heat styling it straight or curly. Let’s just say my arms go on strike after all that. I don’t know, maybe she spritzes her hair or uses dry shampoo in between? Perhaps they put a treatment through it so she doesn’t get build up. As she is using the same salon maybe she is used to the products now. Having said all that, I don’t know why she doesn’t just save herself a pretty penny and do it all herself at night, but I guess she has an image to uphold I don’t know :love2:

Fairycake
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fairycake »

I know im late to the night nanny thing, but in a recent vlog she said liam was on night feed duty and thats why she felt so awake cause she had a good sleep. Idk. Ive never heard of a night nanny before, but even if she has one i dont really care :D

Tilly-Autumn
Learner
Learner

Post by Tilly-Autumn »

I don’t know how she has the nerve to complain about being so tired and overworked/overwhelmed by it all when she has an involved partner who works full time and who is fine with her going out for the night by herself - think of us who are single parents who haven’t been out for the night since before our child was born, who have no one to talk to about grown up issues and who don’t even know what sleep is. Until then shut up and quit complaining about your first world problems of not having enough storage for your Tupperware containers or not being able to paint your bedroom the correct shade to suit your whim of the day or whatever :roll: :roll:

NitrousOxide
Talker
Talker

Post by NitrousOxide »

This woman is as bad as Zoe with the fake "prim and proper" English accent. The combination of that and her saying "wiv" instead of "with" means I can't finish her videos. And eating animals and wearing leather while campaigning against wearing fur is just weird.

NitrousOxide
Talker
Talker

Post by NitrousOxide »

Tilly-Autumn wrote:I don’t know how she has the nerve to complain about being so tired and overworked/overwhelmed by it all when she has an involved partner who works full time and who is fine with her going out for the night by herself - think of us who are single parents who haven’t been out for the night since before our child was born, who have no one to talk to about grown up issues and who don’t even know what sleep is. Until then shut up and quit complaining about your first world problems of not having enough storage for your Tupperware containers or not being able to paint your bedroom the correct shade to suit your whim of the day or whatever :roll: :roll:
Yet you're on a forum designed for people to complain about beauty gurus on YouTube... Lol.

Hereforthrshade101
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hereforthrshade101 »

Fairycake wrote:I know im late to the night nanny thing, but in a recent vlog she said liam was on night feed duty and thats why she felt so awake cause she had a good sleep. Idk. Ive never heard of a night nanny before, but even if she has one i dont really care :D
I just don't think Liam would be up every night when he has a full time job, and we all know if SHE was doing it she would moan about it.

I know a couple who used night nannies for both their daughters, the nanny worked 8pm-8am and so the Mum & Dad slept all night.

I have a wealthy friend who's just about due to have a baby and she's away from family, she said "Well if it's too hard for me, we'll just hire a night nanny" (her husband also works a normal full time job) - and you can't help but think Hmm lucky for you that you can afford that, it's hella expensive!

Return to “Louise Pentland”