Tim's partying and cheating speculations.

queenalice
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tim's partying and cheating speculations.

Post by queenalice »

gayboygossip wrote:I met Tim in a bar once. (We have a lot of mutual friends.) He hit on me.
go on

Rec-Spectra
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Rec-Spectra »

gayboygossip wrote:I met Tim in a bar once. (We have a lot of mutual friends.) He hit on me.
Brujeria, chisme, love it.

stiria
Stalker
Stalker

Post by stiria »

been lurking for a while and had to de-lurk to say I find it suspicious that you created an account just to write this and then disappeared, and if your username means anything, are you trying to say you're a man and he hit on you, so he's now gay as well?

not to stand up for Tim and I'm as upset as any other woman if he is indeed cheating (and I imagine there are legit cases that are cause for concern) but it sounds like you're just trying to stir shiz up.

SonicK
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by SonicK »

Newbie here, following :love2:

Clueless
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Clueless »

curiouserer wrote:
Emma87 wrote:anyone know where abouts they live? i assumed lisburn but the family restaurant was newtownabbey
Tim is from Lisburn but Bubz is from ~Belfast, which is why the family restaurant is up there.
Yep, Newtownabbey; and their restaurant is now closed! They just have a small takeaway now, I don't know how it does. I'm not sure what happened, if the restaurant was shut down or something (I remember that rat scandal ages ago)

Emma87
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Emma87 »

Clueless wrote:
curiouserer wrote:
Emma87 wrote:anyone know where abouts they live? i assumed lisburn but the family restaurant was newtownabbey
Tim is from Lisburn but Bubz is from ~Belfast, which is why the family restaurant is up there.
Yep, Newtownabbey; and their restaurant is now closed! They just have a small takeaway now, I don't know how it does. I'm not sure what happened, if the restaurant was shut down or something (I remember that rat scandal ages ago)
do they live in glengormley? yea it's been replaced with a much nicer indian restaurant

Clueless
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Clueless »

Emma87 wrote:
Clueless wrote:
curiouserer wrote:
do they live in glengormley? yea it's been replaced with a much nicer indian restaurant
I think so. I'm glad their restaurant has closed.

I briefly know "Bubz" sister, April, or "Apecakes" (uh, what's with the twee-cutesy names :barf: ). April worked in the restaurant for a time, and I remember years ago on Facebook she shared not only a story but PHOTOGRAPHS when an ill elderly customer had not made it to the toilet on time. She posted several photos of the poo on the floor, and she and her friends and co-workers were all laughing and joking about it, which I thought was despicable. A fine way to treat the poor woman, who would not only have been extremely embarrassed, but was also a customer there supporting their restaurant. :x

hamsterilla
Stalker
Stalker

Post by hamsterilla »

hi, im not sure how things are like here, but are the screenshots uploaded supposed to be like bugged?

infallible
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by infallible »

hamsterilla wrote:hi, im not sure how things are like here, but are the screenshots uploaded supposed to be like bugged?
also trying to see the pictures and they're bugged as well!

Loveboon
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Loveboon »

I’ve been watching bubzs vlogs .. before she would always promote Tim as such a good dad and husband etc but honestly I don’t see him do anything special? Except maybe the most basic husband/father duties (when he’s there) and then every time he goes on “business” trips bubzvlogs become so sad and depressed and she will just post motivational quotes on her ig stories too ... like what business does he possibly have that requires so much travelling

FireballHikari
Debater
Debater

Post by FireballHikari »

@loveboon: He's very much into...Ramen.

saladass
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by saladass »

new here and following! :love2:

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

Hi all, sorry for the corrupted photos. I'll take a look at my phone and see what I've got. My phone is filled with memes hehe. But if you want find them Tim's fb is "Timmy ng"

paintmedance
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by paintmedance »

It kind of pains me to see her in her old vlogs. She was always working on herself, taking care of her appearance, trying to exercise and eat healthy, thinking positively, taking up painting and crafts, reading, charity work, learning to cook. Tim has always just sat about all the time making no effort. I'm not saying she's perfect but I honestly think she deserves so much better than him and I wish she could see that.

FireballHikari
Debater
Debater

Post by FireballHikari »

Originally provided by user RedPinkWhite

Girl tagged is suchaadaaaemod
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

BadTwinWhoLikesDrama
Learner
Learner

Post by BadTwinWhoLikesDrama »

paintmedance wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:01 am
It kind of pains me to see her in her old vlogs. She was always working on herself, taking care of her appearance, trying to exercise and eat healthy, thinking positively, taking up painting and crafts, reading, charity work, learning to cook. Tim has always just sat about all the time making no effort. I'm not saying she's perfect but I honestly think she deserves so much better than him and I wish she could see that.
Hi all, I'm a long-term fan of Bubz who has watched her off and on since her very early days. I was a pretty regular viewer from about a year before they married til maybe a couple years ago. Although I think the kids are adorable, I'm not interested in ever being a parent, so when Youtubers have kids, I often lose interest.

I really love Lindy though. Around the time I really got into her vlog channel, I was in an abusive relationship. I saw her and Tim as the perfect couple and longed for something like they have. A fun life in a big city, a cool apartment, a fun relationship with banter and teasing each other... it was everything I'd want.

But over time I saw a lot of red flags with Tim and she seemed to become less and less happy. There were even things from years ago which I'm sure were probably discussed on here at the time. I remember one time there was a sandwich Lindy was excited to eat, and Tim reached over and smashed it to pieces before she could enjoy it. I realize everyone has a different sense of humor, but that seemed like very strange, borderline psycho behavior and a huge red flag. I remember feeling a little less jealous after seeing that video.

There's been other stuff over the years too. If he's cheating on her, that's terrible. I don't watch every vlog now but catch one every few weeks or so and she seems less happy and full of energy and light than she used to be. She's a really wonderful person and I hope she will do whatever is necessary to make sure she has happiness.

What is up with his trips to HK? It's never been clear what exactly he's doing, but I may have missed some stuff.

Addie999
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Addie999 »

Hey, lol its 2019 and im SO late this this whole GG thing!

So, I have been following Bubz since...2007 maybe??? Since pretty much the beginning i'd say...I really love her and her family ,but I started to notice difficult times that fell on them. Pretty normal for most couples, and you know, I don't think a lot of it is our business, but when you watch someone for so long, you notice things.

Well, its April 2019, and i'v been busy with my own life and family, and recently thought "I wonder how bubz is doing and her wee family ( Im scottish btw, wee means small - this was something someone misunderstood on Reddit, so I thought id clear it up =P.... THATS ANOTHER STORY. )

Well, I noticed Tim being in her vids less and less. I wonder why that is? Is he away? Did something happen?

GOOGLE GOOGLE. MAGIC NOODLE. Up came this post.

When did all this happen?! Is this why all commenting is removed from all videos?

Someone enlighten me! I cant see the images clearly and i'm not really shocked if this is true.

Never ever, would I go out and not tell my partner where I am, who im with....never would he not tell me where he is. I watch some vids and have come to the conclusion they arent doing well. lol

Addie999
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Addie999 »

Excuse my spelling mistakes, I can't seem to find the edit.. hahah

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

Addie999 wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:47 pm
Hey, lol its 2019 and im SO late this this whole GG thing!

So, I have been following Bubz since...2007 maybe??? Since pretty much the beginning i'd say...I really love her and her family ,but I started to notice difficult times that fell on them. Pretty normal for most couples, and you know, I don't think a lot of it is our business, but when you watch someone for so long, you notice things.

Well, its April 2019, and i'v been busy with my own life and family, and recently thought "I wonder how bubz is doing and her wee family ( Im scottish btw, wee means small - this was something someone misunderstood on Reddit, so I thought id clear it up =P.... THATS ANOTHER STORY. )

Well, I noticed Tim being in her vids less and less. I wonder why that is? Is he away? Did something happen?

GOOGLE GOOGLE. MAGIC NOODLE. Up came this post.

When did all this happen?! Is this why all commenting is removed from all videos?

Someone enlighten me! I cant see the images clearly and i'm not really shocked if this is true.

Never ever, would I go out and not tell my partner where I am, who im with....never would he not tell me where he is. I watch some vids and have come to the conclusion they arent doing well. lol
Apologies for only just noticing this comment now. We started suspect things around 2016-2017 when we looked on Tim's FB page and his HK business trips were just him partying.( I think they must read GG because they no longer post photos like that on their FB) then Bubz actually came clean in a vlog ( used as material for her book) about Tims binge drinking in HK . We also found a tweet saying that a follower saw Tim with another woman and Lindy passed it off.
She isn't willingly turning off her comments that's a whole other matter.

AnnaLyxxx
Stalker
Stalker

Post by AnnaLyxxx »

Hi All,

Also new to this site. I've followed bubz for a number of years now and stopped watching her Vlogs for a period of time up until last year. I have indeed noticed Tim's absence in her vlogs and came to understand that sometimes he travels to HK for work relations etc. I also follow Apecakes her sister, April on Instagram and in her recent stories, I saw this post of her at someone's party? And surprisingly I saw Tim in the photo, or one that certainly does look very alike to him, with his arm around another women's shoulder and sitting close by. In the card there is Tim's signature, so that confirms that it is him right? (refer to the screenshot attached)
Screenshot_20190421-090128.png
Does anyone know who she is? They seem pretty close, Or maybe it's just me overanalyzing 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ :?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Bubzbeauty”