eggo
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Planet Peebles #2

Post by eggo »

springshowers wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:14 pm
Could you imagine if they got married secretly at the same time as making A Heist With Markiplier? I’d have to admire how much work a secret wedding AND filming a movie at the same time would be LOL!

I’ve said it before but I WISH Mark still got up to that kind of drama ;) Sean really took over in that department.
Ikr!?...I'd be like pew'ds wedding, and we'd not find out UNTIL they got engaged! Only she wouldn't show the ring or tell anyone that he proposed until after all the hype with AHWM. There's just something that's telling me that a pew'ds (esk) like announcement will come about sooner than later. :rofl:

onyxmartiz
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by onyxmartiz »

summerbummer wrote:I was just scrolling through Mark's follows on IG and seen Amy's private Instagram. Her bio is "Amy. Design, Illustration, Game Dev. Habitual peace signer." I've seen her private account before but the game developer part doesn't seem familiar? I wonder if she's developing a game with/for Mark or has she got an actual job with a game dev company?

Honestly, after seeing what the Grumps did for that entire team who made Dream Daddy and got two of them landed on Forbes, it wouldn't be a bad business idea for Mark to let his creative snowflake girlfriend make something that can go on Steam, I guess.
What's her private IG?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

onyxmartiz wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:36 pm
summerbummer wrote:I was just scrolling through Mark's follows on IG and seen Amy's private Instagram. Her bio is "Amy. Design, Illustration, Game Dev. Habitual peace signer." I've seen her private account before but the game developer part doesn't seem familiar? I wonder if she's developing a game with/for Mark or has she got an actual job with a game dev company?

Honestly, after seeing what the Grumps did for that entire team who made Dream Daddy and got two of them landed on Forbes, it wouldn't be a bad business idea for Mark to let his creative snowflake girlfriend make something that can go on Steam, I guess.
What's her private IG?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
lameynelson.
:cuted:

eggo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggo »

Did anyone watch the latest "Unus Annus" video? So Amy was in it and I assume mark or Ethan put a Ethan face over hers, but when she leaned back, there was something poking out out of her sweatshirt. Like it was a pointy bulge.

springshowers
Learner
Learner

Post by springshowers »

eggo wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:52 pm
Did anyone watch the latest "Unus Annus" video? So Amy was in it and I assume mark or Ethan put a Ethan face over hers, but when she leaned back, there was something poking out out of her sweatshirt. Like it was a pointy bulge.
She has something in her sweatshirt pocket no? I don’t understand this.

drtoxic
Stalker
Stalker

Post by drtoxic »

Have they always covered Amy's face in their videos, or is this a new thing?

Or even a thing at all..

Darla Dimple
Learner
Learner

Post by Darla Dimple »

I think it was done in that video because it's "The Mark and Ethan Show" and Amy's not either of them.

kawaiinutzz
Informer
Informer

Post by kawaiinutzz »

I know this shit dead af in here. But I’m sorry I know I’m probably looking at this too deep but it Hit me the wrong way lmao. I’m sorry it looks like she saying. I’m sorry y’all poor in y’all apartments while we got a big ass yard and we can be outside if we want too.

I know I’m probably looking at it too deep but this shit stressful Lmaooo
LETS BE HONEST HERET

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

kawaiinutzz wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:47 pm

I know this shit dead af in here. But I’m sorry I know I’m probably looking at this too deep but it Hit me the wrong way lmao. I’m sorry it looks like she saying. I’m sorry y’all poor in y’all apartments while we got a big ass yard and we can be outside if we want too.

No you’re right, Amy doesn’t have any worries in the world. She’s not under any financial stress, Mark IS her pay check. She doesn’t have to worry about losing her job because she hasn’t had a REAL JOB in five years! She had that graphic designer job for a company when she moved to LA but she “quit” (I still believe she got fired) that just to bum around to be apart of the short lived Teamiplier. Now whenever Mark is doing a big project like AHWM she is dubbed “creative producer” other than that she’s doing nothing all day but playing video games.

Amy doesn’t need to go out anywhere because whatever she needs just gets delivered to their door, this lockdown from the virus doesn’t affect her life at all so she brags about it.

Everyone is struggling but she’s all like “Lol sucks to be you!”

kawaiinutzz
Informer
Informer

Post by kawaiinutzz »

Chibi Mooncat wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:19 pm
kawaiinutzz wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:47 pm

No you’re right, Amy doesn’t have any worries in the world. She’s not under any financial stress, Mark IS her pay check. She doesn’t have to worry about losing her job because she hasn’t had a REAL JOB in five years! She had that graphic designer job for a company when she moved to LA but she “quit” (I still believe she got fired) that just to bum around to be apart of the short lived Teamiplier. Now whenever Mark is doing a big project like AHWM she is dubbed “creative producer” other than that she’s doing nothing all day but playing video games.

Amy doesn’t need to go out anywhere because whatever she needs just gets delivered to their door, this lockdown from the virus doesn’t affect her life at all so she brags about it.

Everyone is struggling but she’s all like “Lol sucks to be you!”
I mean like damn.... it’s like them celebrities who tell you we are all in this together and it’ll be okay. And they acting like they so bored. In their big ass house that’s filled with stuff. Like Amy is with a whole millionaire. I’m like of course you gonna feel good. Cause your man don’t got to step out of the house cause he all he do is work from home mostly. And get money from online, y’all can order food all day, y’all got a whole backyard and dog to play with. Hell you can get down and busy with mark in the bedroom so it’s like what????

Meanwhile people dead ass struggling, my mom is the only in the house, working as she has to take a long trip to go to work and come back just to get money. I’m struggling to find jobs and Shit and it’s like your sorry for me? Do you really think we’re all in this together. Hell no we’re not. I mean unless your giving out money to people who are unemployed. Cause different states handle unemployment differently. So you don’t necessarily get money out of it.

Also, I’m like if they’re really living together does the house actually has to be that damn junkie LMAO I mean if she’s ain’t really working. She probably just work on mark’s videos. She could at least fix the place up a bit cause in that video of a day in his life. That house was just sad. LMAOOO. I mean if she’s not living with him then I understand cause that’s not her house. Mark need to clean up after himself.

I mean like her YouTube Didn’t work her mug collection didn’t work. Etc. And it’s like god damn. Tbh she don’t even need to do much she got a whole millionaire man. Plus I think his other friend do the work. Not ethan or Kathryn I forgot his name. Shit all she need to do is talk to him and rub his feet lmao.

I hate this whole we all in this together Shit with people who got WAYYYY more money and can afford to get through this crisis.
LETS BE HONEST HERET

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

So Amy donated $500 from HIS money that HE gives her to do fuck all! Right. Ok. Sure. :roll:

kawaiinutzz
Informer
Informer

Post by kawaiinutzz »

Chibi Mooncat wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:26 am
So Amy donated $500 from HIS money that HE gives her to do fuck all! Right. Ok. Sure. :roll:

Fr Chile that money, is his money that he gave to her. Shit at least she ain’t Stingy with it. :rofl:

Also it’s good that their doing the charity with raise to stop the virus. But what about the people who are out of jobs and really need money. I’m pretty sure mark and Amy has a lot of fans who are desperately need help at this point. Shit do we see them at food banks or something? Donating food at least.

But also I hope she really meant that donation. After saying that shady ass tweet. :roll:
LETS BE HONEST HERET

gogoogleit
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by gogoogleit »

That tweet, she seems to be using the money as a compensation for the lack of affection, closeness and caring in the relationship. She's like a soccer mom WASP stereotype. She'll be drinking chardonnay everyday at 3pm next (if she isn't already).

kawaiinutzz
Informer
Informer

Post by kawaiinutzz »

gogoogleit wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:47 am
That tweet, she seems to be using the money as a compensation for the lack of affection, closeness and caring in the relationship. She's like a soccer mom WASP stereotype. She'll be drinking chardonnay everyday at 3pm next (if she isn't already).
Last time I heard. She loves drinking alcohol lmao. It may have changed by now but idk.
LETS BE HONEST HERET

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

kawaiinutzz wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:20 am
gogoogleit wrote:
Last time I heard. She loves drinking alcohol lmao. It may have changed by now but idk.
She’s always drinking alcohol. We’re talking about a woman who doesn’t have a job and heavily depends on her rich boyfriend to look after her and is also capable of drinking two full bottles of wine by herself.

kawaiinutzz
Informer
Informer

Post by kawaiinutzz »

Chibi Mooncat wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:43 am
kawaiinutzz wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:20 am
gogoogleit wrote:
She’s always drinking alcohol. We’re talking about a woman who doesn’t have a job and heavily depends on her rich boyfriend to look after her and is also capable of drinking two full bottles of wine by herself.

Tbh if I had a boyfriend who was allergic to alcohol I’ll probably try to not drink at all or at least not drink around him.
LETS BE HONEST HERET

newllime23
Lurker
Lurker

Post by newllime23 »

We definitely need a new topic! Just saying ;))

kawaiinutzz
Informer
Informer

Post by kawaiinutzz »

newllime23 wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 6:16 pm
We definitely need a new topic! Just saying ;))
You really came through just to say that. When nobody was even saying anything. Lol.
LETS BE HONEST HERET

cherrytree77
Learner
Learner

Post by cherrytree77 »

Hello, long time lurker here!
A few things I want to say here.

I believe Amy is sending bad vibes to Mark, I will explain.
I can see that Mark is very hesitant about what he says around her, to the point he will quickly change the subject if she looks at him a certain way.
I seen this a lot in the previous livestreams he did with her.
I am sensing vibes that he is scared of her, scare to upset her, and make her mad. I am worried to know what is going on off of camera.
Also I mentioned this in the (Markiplier's relationships) form, that they have become distant on social media, and both Mark and Amy have almost abandoned social medias. Lot's of people are posting on Facebook, and on Instagram, about as to if Amy and Mark are still together. What do you guys think?

cherrytree77
Learner
Learner

Post by cherrytree77 »

M0nkeeButt2590 wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:43 pm
I agree it's really creepy and quite inappropriate. Sadly I think these days the youth have no clue what an actual healthy relationship is. Far too often I see these teen girls act all clingy and put their entire identity around their relationship, latching onto their bf's arms like a tumor, constantly texting him, sharing way too many couple pics, and acting like a lost puppy when they aren't around their guy 24/7. That's not normal. That's a codependency. It's destructive. And it will end up damaging them once reality hits them in the face and the relationship falls apart because they didn't know when to back off and give the guy some space.

I do admit it's a little odd that after a year or so of dating Amyplier isn't as close and still act more like acquaintances than a couple. It's been mentioned so often, but every photo or video feels super staged. It's also weird to me how so often Mark cowers to Amy where if he makes a joke towards her, his instant reaction is to apologize and kiss ass. Is he really that afraid of her to that extent?

That being said, the fans need to learn that these youtubers aren't toys for their amusement. They aren't going to furiously make out and fuck on camera because you demand it.
The problem is, the fans will believe anything, even lies and hoaxes, unfortunately it has became this way. So whenever they see a couple on say YouTube, they naturally will believe it is genuine, but not seeing the overall picture, (off camera) they don't know what happens. it is such a shame.

Return to “Planet Peebles”