Lazydeveloper
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jelly Starch (Jeffree Star Part 7)

Post by Lazydeveloper »

[youtube][/youtube]

god I hate it when people say that's its ok to take your significant other phone. no its not ok.

Lazydeveloper
Learner
Learner

Post by Lazydeveloper »

Mitchie466 wrote:
Slackerbitch wrote:New thread names?
Jeffree “Steal other people phones” Star

Post by Guest »

"Whenever Nate wants p*ssy he tells me and we invite someone over."

I didn't know they were into that but I'm not surprised.

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

Lazydeveloper wrote:[youtube][/youtube]

god I hate it when people say that's its ok to take your significant other phone. no its not ok.
lsdknvdflnvdl I'm halfway through this video and dying. The relationship insecurities JUMPED out on this one. Imagine making an entire video to passive aggressively tell people to back off your man.

Post by Guest »

OkyanusGozler wrote:"Whenever Nate wants p*ssy he tells me and we invite someone over."

Huh, I wonder if Jeff gets in on the action or does he just let Nate and whoever do their thing??

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

OkyanusGozler wrote:"Whenever Nate wants p*ssy he tells me and we invite someone over."

I wondered this for the longest time, but I always imagined J* having a meltdown over the mere concept of it. I’m surprised he’s “ok” with it. Nate’s got it made, skipping down the yellow brick road for the rest of his life.

mm621
Debater
Debater

Post by mm621 »

amuto_lover wrote:

I wondered this for the longest time, but I always imagined J* having a meltdown over the mere concept of it. I’m surprised he’s “ok” with it. Nate’s got it made, skipping down the yellow brick road for the rest of his life.
I mean, it’s pretty sad if you think about it. Sure, there are people who are in open relationships, or are open to threesomes and whatnot. But if Nate requests to sleep with a woman instead, and J* is NOT okay with it, but let’s him do it just to keep him around..... that should show Jeffree right there that Nate isn’t into him for anything more than monetary gain. Image

Who knows. Maybe Jeffree is okay with it. I know he’s mentioned sleeping with women in the past, but I imagine that he also has a jealous streak in him when it comes to Nate/relationships.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

mm621 wrote:
amuto_lover wrote:

I mean, it’s pretty sad if you think about it. Sure, there are people who are in open relationships, or are open to threesomes and whatnot. But if Nate requests to sleep with a woman instead, and J* is NOT okay with it, but let’s him do it just to keep him around..... that should show Jeffree right there that Nate isn’t into him for anything more than monetary gain.

Who knows. Maybe Jeffree is okay with it. I know he’s mentioned sleeping with women in the past, but I imagine that he also has a jealous streak in him when it comes to Nate/relationships.

I’m 99% certain that the above scenario is the case sadly.
You know when an adult is disciplining a child then said adult finally caves in then the child will continue to stretch the boundaries since they know how to make the adult crack, I feel like that scenario is like their relationship. I think Nate will continue to stretch the boundaries because he knows Jeffree won’t break up with him.

Hamil
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Hamil »

amuto_lover wrote:

I think part of it is because he thinks women are beneath him. He doesn't care if Nate sleeps with a woman (as long as he is present) because they are of so little value to him it makes no difference. A man would be a different story completely, threesomes aside.

Post by Guest »

mm621 wrote:
amuto_lover wrote:

I mean, it’s pretty sad if you think about it. Sure, there are people who are in open relationships, or are open to threesomes and whatnot. But if Nate requests to sleep with a woman instead, and J* is NOT okay with it, but let’s him do it just to keep him around..... that should show Jeffree right there that Nate isn’t into him for anything more than monetary gain.

Maybe but it's very likely Jeffree really likes sex and so he's down for whatever. He probably gets off on watching Nate with a woman and sharing.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Yeah oddly enough, I don't think Jeffree is jealous like that. It seems like he is down for whatever and he knows he has Nate wrapped around his finger because what else is he gonna do? Leave that mansion and the life of having everything bought for him/not having to do anything?

Dex_Cotton
Informer
Informer

Post by Dex_Cotton »

What a nasty ho. Filthy dirty bitch.

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

OMG....what?!? Is he serious???? I wonder how often they have to order hookers for nate

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

From when DJ Khaled said he does not reciprocate oral

GluteActivation
True Gossiper
True Gossiper