Fly With Stella

Re: Fly With Stella

Post by Guest »

I agree she lacks sophistication l, but I don’t think she’s trying to be a guru. Her 2nd channel is more of a catch all for things unrelated to FA or maybe travel in general. Seems she got well deserved flak for all her crazy spending and I think she still wanted to feature that aspect but keep it separate from her main channel. She definitely has more passion for spending Bart’s $$ than earning it herself whether it’s being a FA or YouTuber. It’s pretty obvious she lost her passion with both and I guess she figures she can at least talk about the things she enjoys more on the 2nd channel and knows it will never be as successful as FWS. I think keeping the 2 separate was one of her better moves.

SillySausage
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by SillySausage »

Surprise she went straight to the mall and bought something at LV! You can see it in the back seat

She's out of control

Post by Guest »

Yup.

Not sure if it’s the jet lag or just being in a quieter low key environment, but she was more chill. Stella, if you’re reading this, seeing you less frenetic is a nice change. Not asking you to be someone that you’re not, but mellow is a good look on you.

Also, did anyone else get the feeling that Stella wants to stay on for the rest of the year with Bart. She seemed like she was hinting pretty hard about how much she liked AD.

SillySausage
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by SillySausage »

poshspice88 wrote:Yup.

Not sure if it’s the jet lag or just being in a quieter low key environment, but she was more chill. Stella, if you’re reading this, seeing you less frenetic is a nice change. Not asking you to be someone that you’re not, but mellow is a good look on you.

Also, did anyone else get the feeling that Stella wants to stay on for the rest of the year with Bart. She seemed like she was hinting pretty hard about how much she liked AD.
Yeah she's totally ready to stay. She's has to be quiet there or she would stand out too much because loud Stella squawking is not the norm. That's why she's so shocked about how quiet it is everywhere.

foreverkaikhaod
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by foreverkaikhaod »

I cannot stand the way she repeats herself after everything she says

Bae
Debater
Debater

Post by Bae »

Stella needs some friends and hobbies. But I think being in other countries mellows her out a ton.

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Presence »

She is unbelievable.

She uses Bart as an excuse for not taking the time to look at a bag before she bought it. Then, after flying across the world to be with the husband she missed, she spends hours on Instagram and watching "10-20" videos about the LV bag--looking to see if anyone else bought a poorly-made bag.

It boggles my mind just how much dedicated focus she puts into these bags. I think there's a big difference between something being a "passion" and something being a preoccupation because you have nothing purposeful to give your attention to.

Looks like 2019 is going to be The Year of the Big Bags for Stella.

koalah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by koalah »

Presence wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:20 am
She is unbelievable.

She uses Bart as an excuse for not taking the time to look at a bag before she bought it. Then, after flying across the world to be with the husband she missed, she spends hours on Instagram and watching "10-20" videos about the LV bag--looking to see if anyone else bought a poorly-made bag.

It boggles my mind just how much dedicated focus she puts into these bags. I think there's a big difference between something being a "passion" and something being a preoccupation because you have nothing purposeful to give your attention to.

Looks like 2019 is going to be The Year of the Big Bags for Stella.
Thanks to your post I knew it meant she had uploaded a new bag video! Just finished watching it.

She's unbelievable. Throwing Bart under the bus like that for her impulsive purchase. Who doesn't inspect a big purchase like that? Oh someone that purchases a new bag every week so it's just like every other Tuesday. It's not because your husband was waiting or impatient. Puhleeze.

She also manhandles the defective bag for a few days then brings it in for a return. Touching and rubbing it all over.

I don't know why she's so into the tacky LV monogram. They have better things. The colorblocking on the replacement bag she got is so offputting - front part doesn't match the handles or the little tabs on the back. The strap also has green underneath and on the loops. Like it's so clowny? The whole light brown color on the 'defective' bag and this one also reminds me of baby poo.

At least she didn't get another small bag so ... progress?

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Presence »

koalah wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:33 pm
She's unbelievable. Throwing Bart under the bus like that for her impulsive purchase. Who doesn't inspect a big purchase like that? Oh someone that purchases a new bag every week so it's just like every other Tuesday. It's not because your husband was waiting or impatient. Puhleeze.
I still can't quite wrap my brain around that. Sure, I can see him wanting her to hurry up if they were at Sephora. But she's there to make a purchase that will cost him anywhere from $1-3K. Wouldn't he pay attention to that? Or is he so eager to please her that he doesn't care what she buys? Maybe they do have a lot of disposable income, but come on, you can't tell me they are so wealthy that dropping a few thousand dollars each month for bags isn't a big deal for them.

flower790
Talker
Talker

Post by flower790 »

I can't believe the priority was to get a bag !! Spend time with your husband..........
The music in her bag video was depressing, I don't think the channel will grow

jessicawhisper
Learner
Learner

Post by jessicawhisper »

ok so haven't posted on this forum, but man, if Stella acts like she does in vlogs and talks like she does in the vlogs. (like i know you have to seem enthusiastic, but it comes off 100% fake) Like I don't know how people that have to work with her can stand it.

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Presence »

While I was watching her recent vlog, I had to admit to myself, at times I'm jealous of Stella.

She lucked out when she met Bart. Between the money, his tolerance of her, and the things she gets to experience thanks to him, she's been having an awesome life since she got married.

And to live a life where you get to eat whatever you want, shop endlessly, and be a total unaware goofball and yet still have tons of people think you're awesome must be...freeing.

I wouldn't give up my intelligence for her lack of, but living with blissful ignorance isn't a luxury most of us have.

Her skin looked good as well.

hello_marshmellows
Learner
Learner

Post by hello_marshmellows »

so, this new vlog was different!

she is confused by the name of the city she is in (abu dhabi dubai abu dubai dhabi dubai), she spends some time filming the aquarium then later on she spend some time describing the aquarium she went to, she had a lot of junk food...

oh no, wait a minute... :D

(but I think she is getting better at editing her videos)

Post by Guest »

Typical toddler style vlog, well, she’s consistent, I’ll give her that.

Post by Guest »

Presence wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:45 am
While I was watching her recent vlog, I had to admit to myself, at times I'm jealous of Stella.

She lucked out when she met Bart. Between the money, his tolerance of her, and the things she gets to experience thanks to him, she's been having an awesome life since she got married.

And to live a life where you get to eat whatever you want, shop endlessly, and be a total unaware goofball and yet still have tons of people think you're awesome must be...freeing.

I wouldn't give up my intelligence for her lack of, but living with blissful ignorance isn't a luxury most of us have.

Her skin looked good as well.
You’re right, she’s incredibly lucky. Bart’s a very nice guy, but he’s a little dull, awkward and not very active. Don’t get me wrong, I think he’s very sweet and thoughtful; Stella got the long end of the stick w/Bart, unfortunately he got the short end. She’s cute and outgoing, but underneath she’s an annoying selfish child without substance. She’s pretty thoughtless towards her husband and awfully materialistic. I don’t think a lot of men would consider her a catch.

I wouldn’t trade my <3 husband <3 for 10 Barts.

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Presence »

poshspice88 wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:38 pm
Typical toddler style vlog, well, she’s consistent, I’ll give her that.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

If anything has come out of this thread, it's poshspice88 coining a new phrase to describe the style of vlogging Stella has mastered.

flower790
Talker
Talker

Post by flower790 »

She is lucky to travel all over the world. I'm a bit envious too. On the other side, I might be more poor but I know how to provide for myself and Stella doesn't seem like that. She seems to be the kind of girl who need to be taking in charge of, she doesn't seem resourceful.
Bart however doesn't look like he came from money and all the money came from dedicated hard work.

SillySausage
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by SillySausage »

hello_marshmellows
Learner
Learner