BeckieJBlockButtonBrown - Beckien0 friends they’re all block

Forum rules
FYI: This is a place for criticism, mainly used by viewers who can't voice their opinions in the comments section without being attacked by Beckie's fans.
Lynndi
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BeckieJBlockButtonBrown - Beckien0 friends they’re all b

Post by Lynndi »

Silent Q wrote:
Cuthere__ wrote: BeckieJBrown who needs dignity when you have a free toaster

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’m still voting for this one. :D
:rofl:
#justiceformiles #cakegate2k19

bucky
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by bucky »

You'd think that the editing war going on in Rebecca's wiki page is proof that there is some controversy.

Post by Guest »

mangetout wrote:
carryonsarah97 wrote:Guys we need a new thread

Any name ideas?
BeckieJ-SingleBedAt25-Brown. Doesn't exactly roll off the tongue but is maybe the single most tragic thing about her.
THIIIIIIIIIIS

Post by Guest »

mangetout wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://image.ibb.co/jeUxfx/Screen_Shot ... _36_pm.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>image</span><span>.</span><span>ibb</span><span>.</span><span>co</span><span>/</span><span>jeUxfx</span><span>/</span><span>Screen</span><span>_</span><span>Shot</span><span>_</span><span>2018</span><span>_</span><span>02</span><span>_</span><span>25</span><span>_</span><span>at</span><span>_</span><span>6</span><span>_</span><span>17</span><span>_</span><span>36</span><span>_</span><span>pm</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Finally, you should all be aware that if you edit a Wikipedia page, your edits and private information are recorded for public use. We know who you are.

So she's using empty threats in order to try to deter people from editing her wiki page. No Beckie, you don't know who they are, even if you have their IP address. You can't ring up the police or an ISP and say "hello, someone posted something I said online a few years ago on Wikipedia to paint me in a bad light, their IP is xxx, can you please prosecute them?" That's not how this works. Stop threatening people.
Of course she can't report "gossip" or Wikipedia edits to the police, but this is her in a nutshell, though. She's been threatening and doxxing people or "haterz" for years, and unfortunately she's gotten away with it, with people shutting down, privating or deleting their social media, because Beckie has made personal information about those people public. She harassed her (only) friend Jess for months on twitter over a fall out with a goddamn facebook group, to the point where Jess had to make a public statement to Beckie’s psycho Santa minions where she asked them to leave her alone, a short while ago she went batshit on Twitter, attacking a bunch of her followers and doxxed them, because she THOUGHT they were members on gg, she's doxxed other people and contacted their place of employment.. She's literally insane when it comes to this type of behavior..

Gizmo2323
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gizmo2323 »

My vote's for something referencing the persecution complex or santas. The single bed one bothers me and idk why maybe because I don't see that as tragic, or something to mock necessarily.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk
Last edited by Gizmo2323 on Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest »

Gizmo2323 wrote:My votes for something referencing the persecution complex or santa's. The single bed one bothers me and idk why maybe because I don't see that as tragic, or something to mock necessarily.

BeckieJBrownEveryDayIsFeet-mas!

BeckieJBrown Show Me Your Wallet I'll Show You My Feet

Beckie000h Santa Baby Hurry Down My Wishlist Tonight

BeckieJBrown Santa's Rockin' Around My Dirty Feet

Sorry, I'm drunk

Gizmo2323
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gizmo2323 »

Downonthecorner wrote:
Gizmo2323 wrote:My votes for something referencing the persecution complex or santa's. The single bed one bothers me and idk why maybe because I don't see that as tragic, or something to mock necessarily.

BeckieJBrownEveryDayIsFeet-mas!
BeckieJBrownShowMeYourWalletI'llShowYouMyFeet
Beckie00hSantaBabyHurryDownMyWishlistTonight
BeckieJBrownSanta'sRockin'AroundMyDirtyFeet

Sorry, I'm drunk
Lol.

BeckiejBrown - 99 issues but my pride ain't one

carryonsarah97
Talker
Talker

Post by carryonsarah97 »

Beckiejbrown - Dear Santa, all I want for Christmas is a pink toaster

chocolatecheesecakes
Talker
Talker

Post by chocolatecheesecakes »

bucky wrote:You'd think that the editing war going on in Rebecca's wiki page is proof that there is some controversy.
I have no idea what the goal with it even is now, I keep going back and restoring the edit to see if they'll ban me or something for it. It's not defamatory towards Beckie at all, it just suggests that she is incorrect, which is probably something that her fans need to hear, and, of course, something Beckie doesn't.

Lynndi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lynndi »

BeckieJBrown Buy Me Toothpaste

Dinogirl
Debater
Debater

Post by Dinogirl »

Lynndi wrote:BeckieJBrown Buy Me Toothpaste
BeckieJBrown too lazy to work furnish my house I show feet

Lynndi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lynndi »

Dinogirl wrote:
Lynndi wrote:BeckieJBrown Buy Me Toothpaste
BeckieJBrown too lazy to work furnish my house I show feet
BeckieJBrown I'm a hoarder but I want more shtuff

Thassarian
Informer
Informer

Post by Thassarian »

(this is about instagram)
beckieno.jpg
No valid reason for followers to drop...

Of course, it's the algorithm! Not the fact your stories are basically just "ow pain!! cats!! I'm so independent moving out!! I'm such a good person going to Church!!" and your insta posts are recycled from years ago of faux deep artsy stuff.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

inkspells
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by inkspells »

Looks like Beckie wonImage

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Silent Q
Gossiper
Gossiper

BeckieJBlockButtonBrown - Beckien0 friends they’re all block

Post by Silent Q »

charlistars wrote:(this is about instagram)
beckieno.jpg

Of course, it's the algorithm! Not the fact your stories are basically just "ow pain!! cats!! I'm so independent moving out!! I'm such a good person going to Church!!" and your insta posts are recycled from years ago of faux deep artsy stuff.
You mean her engaging content like this doesn’t thrill you?

“I have these pretty lights. I’ve had them for a while. I took them down because I’m moving. I don’t know where I’ll put them because I haven’t moved yet, but I’m going to put them up when I move. This picture is artsy because I blurred the background. LIKE AND FOLLOW MY PAGE UNLESS OF COURSE THE ALGORITHMS DON’T LET YOU.”

I can’t wait to find out where she’s going to put them, can you guys?!? Image

She did a story about how she has a bookshelf. Literally it was just her pointing to a bookshelf to say she’s had it for a while and that she still has it. And she thinks she doesn’t have engagement from her fans because of tech glitches...

Maybe if she actually responded to positive comments and liked/commented on other people’s posts for reasons other than her own hope for gaining popularity, she would get more likes. Image

jitterbug
Learner
Learner

Post by jitterbug »

BeckieJBoohoo where did all of my followers go?

ilovejumpers
Talker
Talker

Post by ilovejumpers »

beckieno.jpg

And if she's constantly bullying people everyone else is going to be turned off from subscribing to her channel or following her instagram. I followed her years ago because of that fault in our stars video she did but now I'm so tempted to unsubscribe.

Thassarian
Informer
Informer

Post by Thassarian »

ilovejumpers wrote:
beckieno.jpg

And if she's constantly bullying people everyone else is going to be turned off from subscribing to her channel or following her instagram. I followed her years ago because of that fault in our stars video she did but now I'm so tempted to unsubscribe.
I subbed for the same video. It was a refreshing outlook on the book I hadn’t seen before. Now her channel is a broken record of hauls, tours and substanceless vlogs.

falafaf3ll3
Debater
Debater

Post by falafaf3ll3 »

charlistars wrote:

omg i just remembered what made me dislike her so much in the first place. when she got to snapchat (maybe 2 years ago?), she had her little minions following her there so she wasn't as fake as on youtube and i realized how annoying the REAL beckie was. ALWAYS ALWAYS complainning. every snap was her crying, or her complainning about back pain and wanting praise for doing some really easy things (like cooking herself a meal or going to the post office) while on youtube she was acting like this big entrepreneur who had an etsy store for her painting career. :roll: :roll: :roll:

she is mentally exhausting. she has a paper cut and it's the end of the world.

Thassarian
Informer
Informer

Post by Thassarian »

3A3DDA40-9F51-4C5C-9FBC-1B25D2E8F3E0.jpeg
Getting old men to buy you things on a wish list isn’t an achievement Beckie.

In all seriousness, your achievements:
- did a documentary and made it about yourself
- won an award from an organisation you whose cause you poorly represent
- ??
- had a job for like 30 seconds
- took a lot of pictures of yourself for a long time
- ??
- got better? but you say you have but then you haven’t?
- graduated a degree with other people’s money
- ??
- paints sometimes

come on Beckie, it’s not like you won a Noble Prize, get it together.

Do you know what else is plastered over the Internet?

- your stalking of an older married man
- your disregard for the LGBT community
- your deepop and Poundland resales for a higher price
- your treatment and demonisation friend from the trich group (who I won’t name as it’s been a while and I want to respect her privacy)
- your cry-bullying... everywhere
- your snide, jealous comments to and about Carrie about her success and even her hair
- your shady comments about Dodie and her success
- your insensitive bitching about your family publicly when they never chose to be online
- your doxxing of your critics

Shall I go on?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Thassarian on Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:05 am, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “BeckieJBrown”