Montymoo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Ingham Family

Post by Montymoo »

Oohthedrama_ wrote:
Montymoo wrote:When you get children so desperate for attention they post things like this in the comments:

hollie mae taylor
20 hours ago
hey this is hollies mum today u saved her from suicie im trully truly thank you so much i coul of lost my daughters life i really can not thank you enough love u guys xx

Am I insane for being disturbed by this type of outcry? Also annoyed that comments like this are not removed immediately.
I wonder if that’s real, I’m actually shocked how happy they seemed that a girl ruined her arm with that awful tattoo, Chris made it sound like it was the best thing ever But lord above that girl must not be right in the head I’m not even sorry saying that it’s not right
I would bet my life it is not from the mother, but from the child. They promote someone getting a tattoo of their name, children will start doing more and more extreme things to try get attention from them.

gembelle83
Informer
Informer

Post by gembelle83 »

Montymoo wrote:
gembelle83 wrote:Watched tonight for first time in a few days.

The tattoo. Omg I hope no one else is that stupid or the under 18s try and tattoo themselves! :o

Sarah does not cook meals she reheats packets. I doubt she's ever peeled a potato in her life. I freely admit I take shortcuts with cooking at times but everyday she seems to make a big thing about being busy in the kitchen.

I wish Chris would stop thanking the ifam and calling Isabelle babe. Also going on about his hair!

Sarah at the end..."We will get to a million" reminded me Verruca Salt. I want it I want it now Daddy.
did you see the girls twitter post? She is like please skype call me or something.

I really hope she didn't get the tattoo so they would give her some actual attention....
The lengths these young girls go to for attention is crazy.
Next she'll have Chris's face on her boob!

The suicide post looks like it's a young child trying to get their attention. Young girls become obsessive and Sarah answering some Snapchats, liking a few comments a night and not others they'll all start fighting for her attention.

Lucysmummy
Debater
Debater

Post by Lucysmummy »

That’s horrific. If that’s the girl posing as her mother and pretending?? She was going to commit suicide until she discovered the Ifam, she needs proper help.
Not her tweet posted all over their social media. I actually feel awful now for basically calling her a sad chav with a rubbish tattoo. Sounds like she has an issue that needs help.

Ruby0411
Learner
Learner

Post by Ruby0411 »

Montymoo wrote:When you get children so desperate for attention they post things like this in the comments:

hollie mae taylor
20 hours ago
hey this is hollies mum today u saved her from suicie im trully truly thank you so much i coul of lost my daughters life i really can not thank you enough love u guys xx

Am I insane for being disturbed by this type of outcry? Also annoyed that comments like this are not removed immediately.
If your daughter had just attempted/been thinking about suicide I'm pretty sure any good parent wouldn't be commenting on a YouTube video, they would be trying to get her the help she needs.

Montymoo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Montymoo »

Ruby0411 wrote:

hollie mae taylor
20 hours ago

If your daughter had just attempted/been thinking about suicide I'm pretty sure any good parent wouldn't be commenting on a YouTube video, they would be trying to get her the help she needs.
Precisely my thinking. I'm also sure they would use capitals, full stops and full words...

AztecblondieRN
Informer
Informer

Post by AztecblondieRN »

These people are vile for not setting the minions straight. They shouldn’t be encouraging young viewers to get tattoos, because that shout out is EXACTLY an encouragement. There’s gonna be some mom suing the crap outa The Ingham Family of Five for brainwashing her kid. They have no knowledge of the word “humility”. They are a damn cult!

spreadthejoy
Learner
Learner

Post by spreadthejoy »

Could this be the small beginnings to the end?

If they think promoting someone putting something on their body for life as good, how many kids are going to go to that distance?

When you're seen as a public figure (even in a few peoples eyes) it comes with power. you really have to be careful with what you do - it's no longer for fun it goes more serious now.

Rocketfuel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rocketfuel »

The tattoo thing is honestly f*cked.

AussieNerd298
Learner
Learner

Post by AussieNerd298 »

Chris is such an idiot the tattoo is so freaking stupid

Also, can someone tell Sarah, fingers, do in fact grow!

Mindylahiri94
Debater
Debater

Post by Mindylahiri94 »

Montymoo wrote:
Mindylahiri94 wrote:
AztecblondieRN wrote:I had to go and Google the Leccy meter thing. I don't think we have those in the states. Most electric companies require a deposit, then you get billed monthly for what you used. Interesting. Sounds like Sister-Shopper needs to put the brakes on her shopping sprees so she can afford the utilities. I have watched her channel some, and it always seems she is buying clothes for Leah or shopping with her sister. Does Katrina even have a job? Must suck to watch her sister throw away all that money on new homes, cars and vacations, while you can't even afford to pay for electricity. Not saying Sarah is responsible for her sister, and I guess it really is none of my business. IMO, family comes before random charities, but I don't believe in helping out someone if they aren't at least trying to help themselves. Isabelle probably brings in a ton more money than Katrina. No way Leah's channel is going to bring them anything but trouble.
I haven't seen the video because I don't know which one it is, but we actually have a meter too and it's not because we can't afford a bill, it's jsut less annoying and easier to pay it in small amounts because otherwise we would have one huge bill every two months - maybe it's different in England? In Ireland anyhow there's now a few different companies offering these metres cos they're just handier than getting hit with a big bill and they also make you more conscious of how much power you're using :)
Typically, pay as you go meters are given to people who are unable to or have in the past missed payments on their electricity bill.

What you pay monthly normally is based on your typical useage which is measured by you submitting meter readings (which shows how much you have used since the past reading) - spread over the year. so if you use more in winter due to heating, more lights on etc, you don't get hit with the bigger bills upfront as the cost is spread over the year. e.g, you spend typically 1000£ a year on energy, that will be 1000/12 payments. It actually makes more sense to pay monthly rather than pay as you go, so you aren't left short (unless you are disciplined enough to put extra money away in the summer to cover the increased cost of electricity in the winter due to useage)

People on pay as you go tariffs normally pay more for electricity also, there's been some hoo harr in the news about it over the past year.

Oooh OK that makes sense - it's totally different here so I thought people were jumping to conclusions! Thanks!

Montymoo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Montymoo »

Oohthedrama_ wrote:
spreadthejoy wrote:Could this be the small beginnings to the end?

If they think promoting someone putting something on their body for life as good, how many kids are going to go to that distance?

When you're seen as a public figure (even in a few peoples eyes) it comes with power. you really have to be careful with what you do - it's no longer for fun it goes more serious now.
“Stupid” should never have power,
Ever :roll: not of a country :roll: :roll: not of firearms :roll: :roll:

Not of nearly a million people especially when some of that following are very young or very “mentally” young :?
And Sarah comes across as someone who has her own issues, I’ve no idea why I find her so sooo unlikable but nobody should look up to her, Chris is an idiot but she just seems like behind all the screeching and forced “happiness” she a really bitter, bitchy woman
Agreed, she comes across as scheming and deceptive.

Mindylahiri94
Debater
Debater

Post by Mindylahiri94 »

wow I literally just realised 'IFAM' means 'i' as in Ingham....I thought it was like a refrence to iCarly this whole time....doh

justjonie
Talker
Talker

Post by justjonie »

Oh my word, I have literally just joined this site and this thread is officially my spiritual home! I have spent most of the morning reading through the whole thing and I have howled with laughter at some of these posts - they are 100% spot on!

I'll give my two cents worth on the dreaded Inghams. I watched their Florida honeymoon vlogs and liked them probably about 18 mths to two years ago. Then hubby mentioned a while later that Chris had given up his job to vlog full time (he was a dispatch manager at Leeds Bradford airport, its on LinkedIn FYI for anyone that was wondering what he'd done before lol). They have totally let this vlogging thing go to their heads. The constant feigned excitement, everything is SUPER exciting, or SUPER cool! Give me strength! And the endless surprises! :roll:

The endless clickbait titles - it's gone beyond a joke now!

Sarah gives away far too much info on the Orlando Facebook page. When they were looking to book the holiday they went on in October, she posted a screenshot of a quote from the Disney website that showed something in the region of £45k for the holiday. And she pretty much said " I mean, we could easily afford this, but I wouldn't pay it". In the words of Kevin Bridges - "did ye, aye??"

I'm going to enjoy sitting back and watching their "huge success" story come crashing around them. Although I feel for the girls because they're in for one hell of a comedown and it's all down to their folks. Everything about their lifestyle is fake, the endless shopping and spending etc. I don't subscribe to them because I refuse to fund their shopping sprees, add to their "huge success", or give them reason to think they've more IFAM to make stupid clickbait titles for. I honestly thought I was one of a few who thought negatively of them, but this thread has made me feel right at home!

Long live the ANTIFAM!!! :tu:

Tublet83
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tublet83 »

Mindylahiri94 wrote:wow I literally just realised 'IFAM' means 'i' as in Ingham....I thought it was like a refrence to iCarly this whole time....doh
i thought it meant “internet family” :rofl:

eeeeixo
Learner
Learner

Post by eeeeixo »

I watched 1 minute and 45 seconds of today's vlog, saw Chris dabbing and instantly switched off.

No thank you. YOU ARE A GROWN UP PLEASE ACT LIKE ONE. :(

Montymoo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Montymoo »

eeeeixo wrote:I watched 1 minute and 45 seconds of today's vlog, saw Chris dabbing and instantly switched off.

No thank you. YOU ARE A GROWN UP PLEASE ACT LIKE ONE. :(
*CHUCKS HOLY WATER AT YOU* I CLEANSE YOU OF YOUR SINS

hmae
Stalker
Stalker

Post by hmae »

*new poster* so Sarah replied to a comment on tonight's vlog saying that she's 'only ever had two boyfriends'..basically confirming that Isabelle's father was her abusive ex she made that video about..?

spreadthejoy
Learner
Learner

Post by spreadthejoy »

Oohthedrama_ wrote:

Not of nearly a million people especially when some of that following are very young or very “mentally” young :?
And Sarah comes across as someone who has her own issues, I’ve no idea why I find her so sooo unlikable but nobody should look up to her, Chris is an idiot but she just seems like behind all the screeching and forced “happiness” she a really bitter, bitchy woman
Oh stupid is deadly, when they are given power.

I've been trying to work that out, I just can't put my finger on why I dislike her so much.

I think he's had a lot given to him in his life or enough to not really care about her spending as any normal person would question the amount she does or they way she acts. But really neither of them are grown up enough.

They're pre-teens in adults bodies.

gembelle83
Informer
Informer

Post by gembelle83 »

spreadthejoy wrote:
Oohthedrama_ wrote:

Oh stupid is deadly, when they are given power.

I've been trying to work that out, I just can't put my finger on why I dislike her so much.

I think he's had a lot given to him in his life or enough to not really care about her spending as any normal person would question the amount she does or they way she acts. But really neither of them are grown up enough.

They're pre-teens in adults bodies.
The more I watch Sarah the more I find myself going into defence bitch mode!
I swear each day more make up is shovelled onto her face, the hair flicks, the way she seems to be talking about things like her word is gospel.
The "We work hard" line too is irritating me so much. Shopping, opening packets, choosing bland grey paint is not hard work!

As for Chris he is a real life Peter Pan. I also think he sees himself a C list celebrity now and has an undeserved ego for pimping out his daughter's on YouTube.

GiggleBee
Informer
Informer

Post by GiggleBee »

Is it me or is Esme appearing less and less? Maybe shes finally getting fed up of having her life out there.

The grey Sarah hated was the only one I liked, but grey is such a cold colour, if she wants warm why not go for red or an orange?

Return to “The Ingham Family”