The First Noëlla - 280390 Day$ of Chri$tmas - Part 60

yui-0902
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The First Noëlla - 280390 Day$ of Chri$tmas - Part 60

Post by yui-0902 »

TrollDoll wrote:as much as i hate Zoe, ive always loved her vlogmas. i do have to say though, this year seems to be her worst vlogmas yet. even the vlogmas after her ghost writting scandal which she didnt even do the entire 24 days didnt bore me like this one. or maybe the novelty of vlogmas is wearing off on me. i havent find any vlogmas interesting this year to be honest.
they used to call Zoe the queen of vlogmas even tho Ingrind created it because hers were so popular but i dont think she is getting the same amount of views this year :?
I totally agree with you. I couldn't even bear to finish any of her vlogmas videos. I skipped most of it. Her views this year on each vlogmas are around one million.
*English is not my first language. Sorry if there's any grammar error.

fatdan113
Informer
Informer

Post by fatdan113 »

Jeez those spots in todays vlog are huge ! :rofl: :rofl:

ccc-unty
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ccc-unty »

kimdoyeon wrote:
does she not have any other coat to wear other than that pink one? she has been wearing it since the day she got it, she didn't even wash it, she wore it out and wore it at home....... how gross is that? for someone who is that rich, she could easily buy some more.
sorry but... what?
how can you even be so certain she didn’t wash it? even then, the thing about coats is that they actually aren’t supposed to be washed as frequently as other clothing items.
i think it’s good that she wears the same coat, it shows kids that they don’t need to own 50 coats per season in order to be considered “cool”. sure, the coat is ugly as frick and doesn’t fit her well, but that’s not the point. or, is it?

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by thehippiechick »

Dear Zoe:

The snow/rain combo you're experiencing? It's called sleet.

You're welcome,
Me
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. - George Carlin

DramaQueen
Lurker
Lurker

Post by DramaQueen »

She wanted to have a christmas tree in her bedroom with food ornaments on it.

I give up.

mmeroyale1
Learner
Learner

Post by mmeroyale1 »

why isn’t she using the zoella calendar pen? i mean…

;)

GossipLadyy
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by GossipLadyy »

Anyone else has the feeling that Alfie doesn't even listen to her when she talks? I've seen it several times when she is talking and he is ignoring her. It's so awkward and embarrassing to see.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

sandsgoldd
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sandsgoldd »

When zoe makes children comments Alfie completely ignores her now. :rofl:

ProfessorPnin
Debater
Debater

Post by ProfessorPnin »

I hope Zoe starts making more of an effort to see her family in 2018. As much as I don't like her, I would hate to see her lose one of her family members while she isn't on the best terms with them or whatever. Once you lose a family member, all those "important" things that got in the way of you seeing them seem so trivial and it's really easy to get lost in those "would've, should've, could've" thoughts.

I think she's really going to regret choosing the Deyes family over her own when she gets older, especially if Zalfie doesn't pan out. And it's not like her parents are getting any younger.

ordinaryink
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ordinaryink »

^ exactly, if she keeps almost actively avoiding her family like this and things eventually (inevitably imho) end with alfie, what's she gonna be do?

AmenAmen91
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by AmenAmen91 »

VLOGMAS DAY 11: SNOW FAIL & CHRISTMAS BAKING

-"Can it rain And snow at the same time" its like shes receding in intelligence

-Knew that baking video would be SPON

-Lol love how Alfie ignored the hint for flowers

- Watching ELF. Thrilling

-Wait she wanted ANOTHER tree for her bedroom to put food ornaments on it???

-lol when Zoe was talking about kids and Alfie didn't even look up

-Zoe was saying Alfie should make a gps pop socket. Alfie joked it'd cost £50. And Zoe said "WELL I WOULD" Yes Zoe we know you love selling overpriced BS for £50

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Youtubers ain't sht, but ho's and tricks. -- Fat Zoella

elliemay10
Talker
Talker

The First Noëlla - 280390 Day$ of Chri$tmas - Part 60

Post by elliemay10 »

11.09 - ' Zoe how are your ovaries feeling right now'
Actually feel quite bad for her on this front, no matter how much I can't stand her. I think that comment was a bit harsh lol.
Although actually to be fair I guess that guy doesn't know about her obsession lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slapcat

Post by slapcat »

its quite sad when you see other guys the same age as alfie- joe, conor and jack maynard etc, having loads of fun in their vlogs, working with big brands and doing really cool stuff, then alfie is sitting in the house doing christmas jigsaws with Zoe...

Amyw673
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Amyw673 »

Can-U-Not wrote:Re: the "this thread is one of the harshest ones on gg" comments.... not true at all imo. People here are constantly cutting zoe slack on certain things, and there are some qualities in her that most of us enjoy and that's why we watch her. However, there is absolutely no need for y'all to slide in here acting all high and mighty with your "why do you watch her if you hate her so much?" remarks. Keep in mind.... you are on gg just like us, and you likely came here in the first place for the same reasons that we all did. We're allowed to criticize and gossip (or "hate" as you label it); that's kind of what this website is for. And if you think this thread is bad, I'd suggest you do some more perusing on this website... because criticisms here on gg get a lot darker and harsher than us voicing our dislike for Zoe's excessive number of Christmas trees.
I read threads where people rip the person they are discussing to literal shreds. This is not the worst!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GothMoth
Informer
Informer

Post by GothMoth »

What really grinds my gears is that she’s been talking about Christmas since July. She’s had 4/5 months to come up with interesting & fun ideas for her videos. She also couldve prefilmed some main channel videos (baking/DIY gift ideas/makeup looks - but she’s not a beauty guru guyzzz even though she had a beauty blog, did plenty of makeup videos & has a beauty product line guyzzz). Theres lichrilly been no effort put into this vlogmas at all - the time of year she hypes up constantly. She said shes not doing 24 days of Zoella cause she has ‘no more ideas’ & wants to enjoy Christmas. SHES HAD AT LEAST 4 MONTHS TO COME UP WITH IDEAS. And enjoying Christmas to her is sitting on the couch, ordering sh*t online & hinting she wants kids every bloody video?

I guess she was too busy moving all her sh*t into her mansion & ‘working’ on her awful advent calendar to care about vlogmas. She knew her young fans would still watch, so why bother putting in any effort? She hasn’t had to with *her* books & product line.

Edit: added more thoughts

Cozycoupe
Talker
Talker

Post by Cozycoupe »

Whys Alfie saying that pop socket would cost £50. The tile mate, for example, is £14.99 on Amazon and is essentially the same thing. That's almost a 4x markup. Very telling how their first thoughts on stuff they sell is "how expensive can we get away with?"

Pantomed
Talker
Talker

Post by Pantomed »

In her latest vlog (SNOW FAIL & CHRISTMAS BAKING | VLOGMAS) she shows a big plate of food she's about to eat:

Afterwards you see her talking to Amanda, lying in the couch, opening presents with Alfie, as if she's done eating.
You can see her food in the background, is that really all she ate? It looks like she ate a bit of the mash and half of the pie, but 2/3 is left on the plate.
Some more proof she might eat a lot of crap, but in very small sizes :/

Pantomed
Talker
Talker

Post by Pantomed »

In her latest vlog (SNOW FAIL & CHRISTMAS BAKING | VLOGMAS) she shows a big plate of food she's about to eat:

http://i66.tinypic.com/s5ek9y.png

Afterwards you see her talking to Amanda, lying in the couch, opening presents with Alfie, as if she's done eating.
You can see her food in the background, is that really all she ate? It looks like she ate a bit of the mash and half of the pie, but 2/3 is left on the plate.
Some more proof she might eat a lot of crap, but in very small portions :/

http://i66.tinypic.com/2cqflux.png
http://i65.tinypic.com/s1qgk0.png

(the pictures won't load for some reason, so I'm just posting the URLs).

Ele20
Learner
Learner

Post by Ele20 »

GothMoth wrote:What really grinds my gears is that she’s been talking about Christmas since July. She’s had 4/5 months to come up with interesting & fun ideas for her videos. She also couldve prefilmed some main channel videos (baking/DIY gift ideas/makeup looks - but she’s not a beauty guru guyzzz even though she had a beauty blog, did plenty of makeup videos & has a beauty product line guyzzz). Theres lichrilly been no effort put into this vlogmas at all - the time of year she hypes up constantly. She said shes not doing 24 days of Zoella cause she has ‘no more ideas’ & wants to enjoy Christmas. SHES HAD AT LEAST 4 MONTHS TO COME UP WITH IDEAS. And enjoying Christmas to her is sitting on the couch, ordering sh*t online & hinting she wants kids every bloody video?

I guess she was too busy moving all her sh*t into her mansion & ‘working’ on her awful advent calendar to care about vlogmas.

Good point. not a beauty guru but posts routines, she launches beauty products...

As I said before: the excuse "I have no ideas for videos" can be so stupid, considering youtube is her job. Of course, every youtuber has bad moments but tries to overcome them. She only post 1 video every week on her main channel... of course, same recycled videos. And yeah, there is no effort put in her videos/vlogs

Now she focuses on all the shit she launches (I am sure she only chooses the design and maybe some scents&co) and can't be bother to do shit for the channel. I guess she has a team doing all the stuff. Money come and that's all that matters. And yeah, I am mean but I hate that she makes so much money doing nothing. She doesn't deserve it because of the attitude she has.

Re family divorce.. who knows what's behind the brand Zoella... But at this point, I can't feel sorry for her.
English is not my language

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

GossipLadyy wrote:Anyone else has the feeling that Alfie doesn't even listen to her when she talks? I've seen it several times when she is talking and he is ignoring her. It's so awkward and embarrassing to see.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
They both kind of do this but Alfie is by far the worst. When the other is talking, they'll both technically be 'quiet' but just staring into the void waiting until they can talk again.

Return to “Zoella”