Rachel "Sausage Lips" Aust PART 3

DallasTX
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachel "Sausage Lips" Aust PART 3

Post by DallasTX »

She's interesting to me for 1 reason. She's the definition of a try-hard in every way, yet is so mediocre and boring. She looks like a 17th century milk maid with tattoos. Zero substance to her.

Pok
Talker
Talker

Post by Pok »

DallasTX wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 4:10 am
She's interesting to me for 1 reason. She's the definition of a try-hard in every way, yet is so mediocre and boring. She looks like a 17th century milk maid with tattoos. Zero substance to her.
I feel like you crawled inside my brain with your comment!

biglolita
Learner
Learner

Post by biglolita »

I don't mind the change from cool black and white only tones to warm tones but that hair colour is just... not the best choice.
As for her content, idk what else she could do to that's different and still stay in her ''brand''.
''I can smell the shit from five miles away''

ThatGirl__123
Learner
Learner

Re: Rachel

Post by ThatGirl__123 »

handmadedolly wrote:
Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:20 pm
itsfunnyisntit wrote:
Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:06 pm
Anyone digging this colour? I don't know how to feel about itImage

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk
Oh hell no, she's way too tan to pull it off now.
But at least it's an original color and not just basic blonde (no hate to all the blondes but she just wants to fit in in the blonde, tanned, fit girls culture). But yeah, it doesn't suit her

2snarky2function
Learner
Learner

Post by 2snarky2function »

So sad to see this thread being abandoned. But it's probably testament to how boring Rachel has gotten. I used to really like her back in her futuristic minimalist black & white days. Not for the aesthetic but because I thought it suited her well. Now she looks lost. Maybe if I check in again in a year she'll have come full circle.

two_shades2yellow
Learner
Learner

Post by two_shades2yellow »

i watched some of her new videos and her face seems less poofy which is nice..the tan ehhh

Oowl1
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Oowl1 »

I walked past her in real life a few weeks ago, only briefly, but her face definitely looked less intense than it does on some of her older videos/photos. A bit of resting bitch face, but I guess you can’t complain, it was hot and we were both outside to exercise.

Oowl1
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Oowl1 »

cucumberhands wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:07 am
Oowl1 wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:41 pm
I walked past her in real life a few weeks ago, only briefly, but her face definitely looked less intense than it does on some of her older videos/photos. A bit of resting bitch face, but I guess you can’t complain, it was hot and we were both outside to exercise.
Oh Interesting. Does her body look toned and lean as portrayed online? Do you think she heavily edits her photos in comparison to IRL?
She looked quite fit but not so much that she stood out. Her hair colour and tattoos were what drew my eye to her over her physique. I’d say she does heavily edit but she does look great IRL and has no need to

unkn0wn
Informer
Informer

Post by unkn0wn »

i have been sat on this screenshot for ages since gg went down lmao, i haven't really been on in a long time. but this was too good NOT to share.

imgur.com/a/ySwDngW

the fact that the advert is 'minimalism is dead' on her video... and it comes a lot for me LUL i get bored and check in on her at times but most of her content is boring now.

heidij
Learner
Learner

Post by heidij »

heidij wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 5:21 pm
I don’t buy the zero waste nonsense. Her brand of minimalism is about churn. She churns through everything, trend diets, businesses, fashion style, home decor style. I haven’t seen any evidence that zero waste isn’t just another trend she is following in an attempt to stay relevant.
I had Rachel pop up in my suggested videos on YouTube again. She has changed her aesthetic again. So much for the “buy high quality so it lasts you a life time” line. Out with the old, in with the new. Imagine if we all lived this way :(

suowak
Lurker
Lurker

Post by suowak »

I unfollowed her some time ago and just out of curiosity watched her newest video - house tour with her new "dark aesthetic"... I remember that a while ago (when she started seeing Mitch, I guess), somewhere in this forum I read a post from someone commenting that she is the type who morphes into her boyfriend LOL, and that person predicted Rachel turning into a goth chic and voilà, it's already happening! XD

Annodamiz
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Annodamiz »

I actually like her current goth aesthetic right now. It seems like a bit of a callback to her roots when she first started uploading. It also looks like she quit using fillers and she genuinely looks good.

unkn0wn
Informer
Informer

Post by unkn0wn »

i've been into the dark academia / goth aesthetic for years myself, so i quite enjoy how she's styled her home now. it's just so funny to me because does she still call herself a minimalist?? it just feels fake at this point and like she just hops on whatever is trending. but i digress. views, amirite?

what i really wanted to say is that i quite enjoy her don't give a fuck attitude now, and how she's pursuing strength building as what looks like an actual passion of hers. i think she's finally coming into her own person and idk, i quite like it. it felt like her past self was so fake and hidden under so much shite, and now she's actually just doing whatever she wants. i remember some people talking about her big arms and now she's actively growing them lol, i can't imagine how hard it must be to be picked apart like that and now just not giving a fuck and doing whatever you want.
i've been enjoying her videos lately too, been slowly getting back onto them- they're just calming and motivating to me. just sorta proud of her.

heidij
Learner
Learner

Post by heidij »

Is Mitch gone?

I check her YouTube and Instagram from time to time. I couldn’t see any evidence of him recently.

Annodamiz
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Annodamiz »

Yeah. Newest vid says they broke up.

suowak
Lurker
Lurker

Post by suowak »

Wow, you're right. I just checked and it is as if he never existed. She must have removed him from every IG post, I cannot imagine how much time and emotional energy it must have cost her.

Maxine-Lund
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Maxine-Lund »

Fan from circa 2016 Rachel here 😎

Just watched her skincare video - WTF is going on with her voice!?! I get the impression she is using a voice correction software to take the edge off the husky voice change. It sounds terrible - too fast & cartoonish. Just be yourself, Rachel.

tobihepburn
Lurker
Lurker

Post by tobihepburn »

I don’t understand how she has been working out for so long but has zero muscle definition.

Return to “Rachel Aust”