Alfiestotle - The PointlessHero & Schrödingers gym part 16

magucken
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Alfiestotle - The PointlessHero & Schrödingers gym part

Post by magucken »

JFC - 20 minutes of blablabla (Thank god YT lets you play videos at double speed)

Plans for the year blaaah... new company blaaah... plans plans plans but haven't done & can't tell anything blaaah... yow sick merch, new merch, in fact more merch, hiring people for even more savage merch blaaah... podcast (can't wait), games (yeah, Simssssyawn) blaaah.... --- Same old bullshit speeches, 10 minutes of it.

Oh but wait, did you notice the cheeky cuts?! How sicksavage. To keep the speech visually more... entertaining? How cringey artsy.

A savage back flip on the old trampoline interlude.

Then on to the "all the gear, no idea" section:
Blaaah... piano but can't play ("you goize think I should take lessons? leave a comment!")
Blaaah... gym not here, but don't break a sweat anyway (his balls don't sweat, I'm sure you're happy to learn)
Blaaah... new savage camera, plans for savage Instagram (so far just the plans though)

Intermittent time lapses of doing mundane cleaning tasks with stupid annoying music overlay.

Oh, but what's that?! Going through free shit he got sent to *Zoe's* PO Box (those cheeky bastards!)
And then the great bathroom finale with the obligatory ubiquitous Lush product every YT apparently must plug. In his underwear (ohhhh he's so cheeky!)

Tent's still up. It will never come down.

:roll:
This used to be a lot more fun

_iva19_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by _iva19_ »

If I hear him mention how much he loves Mondays one more time, I swear I will book a plane ticket, find their decaying house and poke a hole in his trampoline!!! Of course you love Mondays, you don't have a REAL JOB.

*insert 1037545 eye rolls here*

sprinkleofmoney2
Informer
Informer

Post by sprinkleofmoney2 »

I'll be keen to see how this new company takes off whether it become what he wants it to be under his teams direction.
Jan 2018 Yoooo guuyysss we've successfully launched atoz creatives were always looking for new start ups and business ventures if you know any one hit me up in the comment section. twitter update "Anyone know any business men with a savage idea around the brighton area who would be available for a meeting today hmu x"
August 2018 Twitter update: "Working on lots of super secret savage projects (insert @of celebrities he claims to know or only interacts with outside of a brief chat at a conference)
Dec 2018 Yoo guuuyyyysss super important but Im not sure i'm supposed to show you guys (insert image of horrible cheap item/clothing... with atoz slapped on

Slackerbitch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Slackerbitch »

He looks like a child predator in the first minutes of the vlog. Hide yo kids, hide yo wife.

greentrombone101
Learner
Learner

Post by greentrombone101 »

ALFIE: "The Daily Stoyk Journal".... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick

ZOE: Stoic!

:rofl:

Also, he seems to have done away with the whole shoutout and end card stuff at the end with the Andrew Applepie music. Has he been reading here again or just forgotten to add it in during the edit? I think he may be trolling us somewhat with the amount of "sick" and "savage" comments in this vlog.
Last edited by greentrombone101 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

toryvilla
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by toryvilla »

I only lasted 3 minutes. How is he excited about merch when less than half of the Christmas stuff sold?

Does he actually believe he is busy? I fail to understand what he achieved in 2017. Was just easy AF vlogs that were mainly going to waitrose and lazing at home.

He's been talking about big projects for over a year, when they do materialise they were nothing big or special. Busy with property investing? I doubt it.

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk

morrigan_88
Informer
Informer

Post by morrigan_88 »

what was that intro?
talking from place to place... that was so weird..
*English is not my first language*

Sawae
Learner
Learner

Post by Sawae »

Omg his speech in different places, cringe cringeee cringeee.
Also he looks so dirty. And that tracktop, necklaces, piercing, bracelet and rings + awful hair... money definitely can't buy you style :rofl:
English isn't my first language

nixworld68
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by nixworld68 »

Those opening "scenes"....CRINGE ATTACK!!!

Him flying through his PO box (and Zoe opening hers) actually made me feel disgusted. They say they care and are grateful, but they don't. They barely glance at something before they chuck it to the side and move on to the next thing.

And they Royal British Legion sending him a special poppy pin?! WTF? They are a charity doing essential work!! Why in the flying fuck are they wasting money and sending things like that a waste of space like Alfie?!?

blerghhhhhh
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blerghhhhhh »

Do you think next xmas he'll pretend to re-release the same Xmas merch and act like it's back due to popular demand but actually it's boxes and boxes and boxes of unsold merch sitting in his office for 12 months with dust on it?

You kids can pay extra for the dust
savage
Merry xmas

Whitesand
Informer
Informer

Post by Whitesand »

greentrombone101 wrote:Also, he seems to have done away with the whole shoutout and end card stuff at the end with the Andrew Applepie music. Has he been reading here again or just forgotten to add it in during the edit? I think he may be trolling us somewhat with the amount of "sick" and "savage" comments in this vlog.
Our GG prayers to the YouTube Gods were answered and he deleted the clip “accidentally” :D

Whitesand
Informer
Informer

Post by Whitesand »

nixworld68 wrote:And they Royal British Legion sending him a special poppy pin?! WTF? They are a charity doing essential work!! Why in the flying fuck are they wasting money and sending things like that a waste of space like Alfie?!?
Also to my recollection I’ve never seen Alfie wear a poppy nor even mention their significance ONCE in a vlog? And you know he’d film himself handing over his money

magucken
Informer
Informer

Post by magucken »

Whitesand wrote: Also to my recollection I’ve never seen Alfie wear a poppy nor even mention their significance ONCE in a vlog? And you know he’d film himself handing over his money
Oh, I'm sure that's coming. Didn't he mention charity work on his agenda in his riveting "this year" speech? He said "I will be in involved... and YOU will be involved" Can only speculate what that means.

Maybe his business advisor suggested getting involved with charity for the deductible donations. Who knows. Does seem a bit out of the blue for him.
This used to be a lot more fun

mg95
Informer
Informer

Post by mg95 »

he said literally zero new information but spent half the vlog giving us "updates". I guess he thought if he did enough jump cuts around his "office" we wouldn't notice....

also these people are BLEEDING money- hiring editors, producers, more staff, buying new equipment, renovating office space, etc... for their "company"

sid
Talker
Talker

Post by sid »

Alfie's bought another savage camera (Fuji X100F)

£1199.00 on Amazon/Jessops

https://www.jessops.com/p/fujifilm/fuji ... ver-117938

AmenAmen91
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by AmenAmen91 »

VLOG: MY PLAN FOR 2018

- Only nice comment: The quality of the video is dope. But same BS. Lets get into the video...............

- Why does he looks slightly homeless in that jumper. Hes trynna be cutting edge men's fashion and failing.....hard.

-Bragging already that this year will be best year ever

- OMG he legit looks homeless with that mug. I'm screenshotig. Its too funny.
What's he collecting in that mug. Creative ideas?? Lol

-So he wants to make different content. So those podcasts are coming. So hes definitely daily vlogging less.

-So he's got an editor for his gaming channel

- Here comes pretentious PointlessDickhead "I want to relay charity is super important" fuck off you actually prick

-Merchandise: More shit coming out

-New company: new office space. Some BS. This A Z company will fail. Hes excited about the aesthetics only.

-Love the fact his year was all about him. Zoe who??? Lol

-Also savage is over Alfie. Its 2018

- The piano looks so out of place in their house

-Already making excuses on why he's not learning the piano

-" Should I get lessons" --- yes!! People who don't do it due to money. Use all that money you scam for something useful.

-"I got Zoe an ipad Pro for Christmas so she can do all the fancy drawing apps stuff" but she's playing Rollercoaster Tycoon looool what a waste even Alfie seemed disappointed

-Funny Alfie closed his PO BOX at 40k, 12 million and Zoes is still open. Greed.

-lmao at "Below the belt grooming for men" being sent to Alfie

- Slightly disrespectful he didn't bother open that Poppy until January when it was Remembrance Day in Nov

-He needs to stop begging relationships with celebs eg Reggie Yates who I adore

- Why does he say "et the dinner" its ATE....FFS. Hes English and can't talk the language. And this is what kids look up to?

-Him and Zoe just chuck PO BOX items like its nothing

-Homeless Deyes: for $1 you can help this YouTube stay in his yeezys and do his savage backflips. Image

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Youtubers ain't sht, but ho's and tricks. -- Fat Zoella

Emmy25
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Emmy25 »

Some of his gym stuff has arrived. As he reminded us, once he starts something he has to master it. The rubix cube is the example he always gives because what else has he ever mastered and it's not exactly something that adds to your quality of life is it? Like how many days did he go running for? How quickly did he give up the PT sessions? How is the Invisalign working out 3 years down the road?

Give it two days until we see hopeless little Zoe trying to lift a weight and Alfie laughing at how tiny and weak she is.

BnJJ
Learner
Learner

Post by BnJJ »

Whitesand wrote:Also to my recollection I’ve never seen Alfie wear a poppy nor even mention their significance ONCE in a vlog? And you know he’d film himself handing over his money
Oh, I have no doubt that he would not be able to explain the significance of the poppy nor tell you what Flanders Fields is. He might get lucky with a guess and say it's something about the war (though I'm sure he would not know which war) but I bet that that would be the extent of his knowledge. FFS he doesn't know what Good Friday is. And, no, not being religious is not an excuse. You don't have to be black to know who Martin Luther King was.

I got about 1.5 minutes into the vlog and wanted to stab my brain with a fork. I skipped ahead a few times but then simply couldn't take it anymore and clicked off. I cannot give this asshat any more views.

Cozycoupe
Talker
Talker

Post by Cozycoupe »

I wonder what charitable causes he's going to lend himself to? Has he ever given any hint as to what type of thing he actually cares about? What issues are plaguing his mind that he's eager to put right? Oh right ok, none at all. I wonder if he'll just google charities then pick the first link and go with that. By the way, what the fuck does he think he looks like in that trackies and chains round his neck. I bet people who see him out and about think what a prat

SoboredGGsux
Informer
Informer

Post by SoboredGGsux »

If he describes his video as "raw" one more time...

Return to “Pointless Blog”