Is she still relevant?

LucilleHaul++
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DulceCandy87 General Thread Part 3

Post by LucilleHaul++ »

I don’t know how relevant she is but she just admitted fertility issues due to having the “claps” at 18....sooo was that just for views?? hmmm
and I do empathize with anyone with fertility issues.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

LucilleHaul++ wrote:I don’t know how relevant she is but she just admitted fertility issues due to having the “claps” at 18....sooo was that just for views?? hmmm
But she's discussed her fertility issues for years now. I don't think she admitted now for views since she's been updating us on her process of potentially having more kids and what is up with her body. I'm just surprised it took her this long to find out the answer for her issues.

FickleBeat wrote:Is she still relevant?
Her gets less than 100k views and has millions of subs, she also has 1 million IG followers but only gets around 10k likes per post. She has crazy low engagement. It does not add up.

Post by Guest »

I hate talking about kids but.. has anyone noticed what a brat Izek is? And it's ALWAYS the parents' fault, never the kids. But I watched her IG story yesterday and Izek hit Dulce and they just laugh. I've also seen snaps of him talking back etc and they just think it's cute. Dulce probably enables this behavior bc she had a more tough childhood and plus they probably overindulge Izek bc of their fertility issues. Again, not blaming the boy. More looking at the terrible parenting. I also remember a few years back when people left "mean" comments after Dulce posted a pic of Izek at a restaurant pouring syrup into the sugar container. Like ump You know one of the employees has to clean that up right? It is not cute.

PeachFlavoredFanta
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PeachFlavoredFanta »

I haven't noticed cause I don't pay that much attention to her anymore but it's not surprising to me. omg did she really upload a video of him hitting her? Maybe she doesn't think it's big deal.

I did see she was doing a video collaboration with Adrienne bailone. I find Adrienne sort of annoying so I can imagine the video would be sort of them squawking over each other.

LunaGotLost
Learner
Learner

Post by LunaGotLost »

But why is she asking for people to put their emails in the comments?!?! Also why is she giving her own LV bag away in a luxury purchases I regret video with no explanation?

Post by Guest »

LunaGotLost wrote:But why is she asking for people to put their emails in the comments?!?! Also why is she giving her own LV bag away in a luxury purchases I regret video with no explanation?
It's an attempt to revive her channel. I can barely watch her. Or I watch just to cringe. Not to mention this girl goes through "friends" like no other. She does not know how to interact with other humans so she randomly brings around people every so often that she calls "friends" she they are really just people she keeps around to feel better. She always has to feel like she has the upper hand or that she's in control. She hangs around people that kiss her ass like Morgan did...waht happened to her? The last 2 girls in her get ready with me or no mirror challenge were so random and gross. Why would a grown woman go to a family's house with her tits out in front of the husband and kids. It was just weird. I think that video got 10k views and dulce has 2 mil subs.

I think what people don't like is her lack of openness or being genuine.
Her style is also super tacky and wrong for her body type.

bbbella
Debater
Debater

Post by bbbella »

I haven't watched her in a while but in this new vlog she is washing a mug. It seems like she has never washed a dish in her life. It looked very strange.

SallyCinnamon
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by SallyCinnamon »

Her new vlog... She really doesn't seem happy.

It was sad to hear her give a talk about how girls never know how beautiful they are and want to change themselves. SHE was beautiful. I mean she still is very good looking, just in a more generic way.

And I'm alarmed about this possible adoption. I can't help feeling it's all about producing a ready made friend for Izek. I hope they have sat down and thought about what will happen if Izek hates the new kid and the new kid hates Izek. Will they accept it as countless parents have to accept when siblings don't get along, or will they return the kid like a pair of faulty shoes, and order a new one?

-P-
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by -P- »

I hope all ends well with her adoption. She seemed to have matured a lot over the years, surprising for an influencer. Very happy for her & her family!

Batila
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Batila »

Did anyone see the recent BeautyyBird/ Evette collab? They were answering questions and at 36:00 min mark Yazmin talked about being disrespected by some Youtuber she really admired. She went up to this youtuber and was totally ignored twice. People are saying in the comments that it was Dulce. She didn’t say who it was obviously but said if people knew who it was their hearts would break. I can totally see Dulce freaking out and taking off when people tell her how much they admire her.

CofeeNgossip
Debater
Debater

Post by CofeeNgossip »

123xyz wrote:
LucilleHaul++ wrote:I don’t know how relevant she is but she just admitted fertility issues due to having the “claps” at 18....sooo was that just for views?? hmmm
But she's discussed her fertility issues for years now. I don't think she admitted now for views since she's been updating us on her process of potentially having more kids and what is up with her body. I'm just surprised it took her this long to find out the answer for her issues.

FickleBeat wrote:Is she still relevant?
Her gets less than 100k views and has millions of subs, she also has 1 million IG followers but only gets around 10k likes per post. She has crazy low engagement. It does not add up.
The video with her fertility is the only one I watched in years and years. I was shocked it took her this long to get diagnosed, really didn't understand it at all, couples usually see a doctor after 1 year or trying to concieve. Also surprised she would not try IVF, it's a very common procedure nowadays and she also does not lack the funds either

dulcechunti
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by dulcechunti »

It’s been AGES since I’ve watched little bow-legged Dulce. She’s working overtime to force that fake accent.

She was truly more likable and relatable when she was her true self, Mexican accent, real nose, humble, more secure with herself...

So I watched a couple of her videos and I noticed she made a video in September about meeting her soon-to-be adoptive son. She made it seem like he was about to become a member of the family.

Then crickets.

No more mention of the boy and nothing but solo Izek (seriously, what a stupid spelling of that name...) pics on her Insta.

She has always been the type to start bragging about stuff that’s nowhere near happening yet. Always counting her chickens before the eggs are even laid.

I do feel empathy for her fertility issues and I do believe that it would be wonderful if she is able to adopt. I wish her luck on both fronts. I just find her so insecure and desperate. She is so hung up on the social media fakeness and whatever happiness she can’t seem to find, and it shows. Even with all the sponsorship money, she still can’t relax.

And she is totally still hoarding. When she showed her “craft closet”, or whatever that thing was, I felt anxiety.

Money and plastic surgery can’t fix the emotional baggage she can’t let go of.

Did she ever buy her parents a house?

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

Lol looks like she is the only guru who still supports Kat Von D :rofl:

Gaballout
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Gaballout »

QueenE wrote:Lol looks like she is the only guru who still supports Kat Von D :rofl:
I don't think she does anymore after those stories last week!

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

did anyone watch her instastories, when she was in mexico on the beach? She looked sooo high :o :? :D

Justalkin
Informer
Informer

Post by Justalkin »

^ She probably was lol. She smokes.

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

Justalkin wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:50 pm
^ She probably was lol. She smokes.
She still does? I know she said she did when she was younger, but I thought she said she quit.
Oh well that explains a lot :D

Good Lord she had an epiphany? AGAIN?
She has been reading those self help books for what? 10 years?
I don't know I actually feel sad for her :/
I mean it's cool she encourages reading, but it was all kind of weird :/
She wants to be a motivational speaker? k...

Justalkin
Informer
Informer

Post by Justalkin »

QueenE wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:43 am

She still does? I know she said she did when she was younger, but I thought she said she quit.
Oh well that explains a lot :D

Good Lord she had an epiphany? AGAIN?
She has been reading those self help books for what? 10 years?
I don't know I actually feel sad for her :/
I mean it's cool she encourages reading, but it was all kind of weird :/
She wants to be a motivational speaker? k...
Yeah she advocates for weed. I saw it in a comment she posted on instagram sometime last year when she was defending the use of it to someone lol.
It seems like her makeup videos ain't working for her anymore so she's trying other things. Sad really. I love reading too but those videos she makes bore me to death.

Post by Guest »

I came here after seeing her last book video. omg what is her deal? again with the self realizations. She seemed manic. she was saying how people were leaving her comments in her last video before the book one (why i left youtube?) saying they were concerned and that no one should be concerned about her because she knows what she's doing or something. Also how she shouldn't feel as though she needs to change herself to fit a mold or something?? This seems to be a theme whenever she talks- how others try to keep her down? And I always wonder if there are actual people that she knows personally who try to "dim her light" or if it is all in her head. My guess is that it's all in her head. I'm sure she has come across situations in life with friends or whoever, and they were toxic, but that's life. The way she speaks, it's as if this is a recurring theme. Like everyone she knows is out to get her and dim her light. i get the feeling she is extremely insecure and imagines that everyone is judging her. And I don't understand because I didn't know she was even relevant these days. I think she deflects with the who "i'm going to live my life the way I want to and I don't need permission and that's the same with you." WTF. I feel like the person judging her about her life is herself but she says it's other people. I swear I'm more confused with every video. i wonder how tf her husband deals with it. Her faux-woke persona is very odd.

I saw in a comment on her "why I left youtube video" someone said that their mom is friends with Dulce's mom and that Dulce has bipolar depression. I am not judging at all....but that makes a lot of sense. Who knows, it could be a random troll though.

Return to “Dulce Candy”