Granny Tanny Goes To Hollywood- Part 23

PocusHocus
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Granny Tanny Goes To Hollywood- Part 23

Post by PocusHocus »

Yeah idk it could very well just be her bone structure. I don’t have a sharp jawline unless I’m very very thin because I’ve got a round face. Just the cards you’re dealt sometimes.

_iva19_
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by _iva19_ »

Overtanya Social Climburr

HeadFullofDreams
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HeadFullofDreams »

And yeah, I’m totally jealous of the desperate cow who directly tweets proper celebrities to help herself get noticed. If she had any sizeable talent she wouldn’t need to beg for attention. Let’s face it, she didn’t get lessons at RADA for being talented.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jasmine S

Post by Jasmine S »

Yep, my issue is with the photoshopping and weird posing. And the lying about what she eats in a day.

iced_chocolate
Talker
Talker

Post by iced_chocolate »

Unfortunately when you're an "actress", people will most certainly notice what you look like and WILL comment on those things, both good or bad.

I don't give a fk about her double chin lol but if she really wants to make it to Hollywood, I think she'll need to put in more effect in terms of her appearance. No should be judged for things they cannot help but this is a harsh world we live in. And unfortunately no one is gonna get a lead role looking like that.

james
Learner
Learner

Post by james »

Just starting her Vlogmas... I'm so annoyed by her intro saying "vlogging everyday" instead of "every day". Not a mistake an "author" should be making :roll:

silverdun
Talker
Talker

Post by silverdun »

Can she really call it Vlogmas when she misses so many days?

Then sandwiches them altogether. LOL That's a new level of lazy.

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

silverdun wrote:Can she really call it Vlogmas when she misses so many days?

It's crazy that this is the year her Christmas book came out and she should be promoting it, instead she's been so lazy doing vlogmas. All she does is post the occasional photo from the book on IG.

snuffy777
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by snuffy777 »

rai1234 wrote:

It's crazy that this is the year her Christmas book came out and she should be promoting it, instead she's been so lazy doing vlogmas. All she does is post the occasional photo from the book on IG.
LOL! Whaaaa? You must not follow her regularly? She's pretty much done nothing *but* promote her book since October. Constant tweets with links to purchase it, daily retweets from people who show things they make from the book or them sat reading it and feeling "Christmassy" ( :roll: ), countless IG stories and "swipe up to purchase yours," regular mentions in every vlog. I even remember commenting here a few weeks ago that the amount of times she's promoted that damn book is downright obscene, so at this point it's just... beyond. Thank heavens it's a seasonal book.

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

snuffy777 wrote:
rai1234 wrote:

LOL! Whaaaa? You must not follow her regularly? She's pretty much done nothing *but* promote her book since October. Constant tweets with links to purchase it, daily retweets from people who show things they make from the book or them sat reading it and feeling "Christmassy" ( :roll: ), countless IG stories and "swipe up to purchase yours," regular mentions in every vlog. I even remember commenting here a few weeks ago that the amount of times she's promoted that damn book is downright obscene, so at this point it's just... beyond. Thank heavens it's a seasonal book.
Oh I haven't followed her twitter in a while so I missed that. I stand corrected then. She's still been incredibly lazy with vlogmas. She already dropped her schedule for Sunday videos a few months back, and now this :rofl: She's trying so hard to make it seem like youtube is like her secondary, on-the-side job/hobby.

vivaglam
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by vivaglam »

Have you guys seen her new bio on ig?

"Actress. Red wine and sausage dog lover. Find me talking about my style, products I love and other random things on my blog and youtube xx"

I love how youtube is the last thing to be mentioned and actress is the first :rofl:
Making it sound like she's an actress with a youtube channel as if she's Shay Mitchell or something lmao.

AmenAmen91
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by AmenAmen91 »

rai1234 wrote:

Exactly my thoughts. Guess double chin is too busy being a fake actress

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Youtubers ain't sht, but ho's and tricks. -- Fat Zoella

Post by Guest »

vivaglam wrote:Have you guys seen her new bio on ig?

"Actress. Red wine and sausage dog lover. Find me talking about my style, products I love and other random things on my blog and youtube xx"

I love how youtube is the last thing to be mentioned and actress is the first :rofl:
Making it sound like she's an actress with a youtube channel as if she's Shay Mitchell or something lmao.
I just saw it and was howling. I bet she’s been waiting YEARS for her credited role so she could finally write that. :rofl:

AmenAmen91
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by AmenAmen91 »

karenaaa wrote:
vivaglam wrote:Have you guys seen her new bio on ig?

I just saw it and was howling. I bet she’s been waiting YEARS for her credited role so she could finally write that. :rofl:
My 5 seconds in Harry Potter are more credible lol

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Youtubers ain't sht, but ho's and tricks. -- Fat Zoella

Post by Guest »

You bettah PREACH!!! I would never sign off on making fun of someone's appearance, but we're talking about someone who dresses for a body type she does not have, positions her body in these exaggerated positions to give some vain appearance of a thigh gap, and is clearly ashamed of having a fuller figure, when truthfully there is nothing bad about her body at all. She's the one who's lying to herself and using photo trickery to lie to everyone else, when if she really was weight conscious she'd be dieting and exercising... for real, not that fake bullshit she sometimes shows in her vlogs when any idiot with two brain cells to rub together knows she's eating like crap without the Zoella metabolism.

And by the way, Zoella's a good example of being thin and still looking not that great. Love your body, Tanya, because I'm sure as hell not gonna stop mentioning how dumpy you look in certain unflattering dresses if you're gonna be hellbent on not stylizing them correctly.

dissolved
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dissolved »

Omfg. Actress. I guess I can write whatever the hell I want about myself then too- astronaut. Because I love space.

Jasmine S

Post by Jasmine S »

LOL at her using Martha to cover up the chin area in her most recent Instagram post.

Jk...but not really

PocusHocus
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PocusHocus »

What the heck has she played in?

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

PocusHocus wrote:What the heck has she played in?
A movie called Disconnect that her friend wrote. It's a low budget movie about social media and the end of the world (cliche).

For your viewing pleasure:
[video][/video]

PocusHocus
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PocusHocus »

Thanks for the video. She sucks in the trailer, i guess we’ll see what she’s like in the whole movie. But yikes.....

Return to “Tanya Burr”