#BecomingSingle - Marissa Lace Part 23

modernrenaissance
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: #BecomingSingle - Marissa Lace Part 23

Post by modernrenaissance »

FloppityFlopFlop wrote:Alright guys, I'm a huge asshole and typically I try to avoid commenting on people's bodies...but does Marissa actually believe that most recent picture of her in the jean and tank top is flattering?
I personally thought she looked cute, I usually find her style atrocious. I didn’t think it was unflattering. My personal “uniform” though is high waisted jeans and tank tops so maybe I’m biased lol

butterybiscuitspread
Informer
Informer

Post by butterybiscuitspread »

modernrenaissance wrote:
FloppityFlopFlop wrote:Alright guys, I'm a huge asshole and typically I try to avoid commenting on people's bodies...but does Marissa actually believe that most recent picture of her in the jean and tank top is flattering?
I personally thought she looked cute, I usually find her style atrocious. I didn’t think it was unflattering. My personal “uniform” though is high waisted jeans and tank tops so maybe I’m biased lol
I also think she looks okay :? however it is clear that she is sucking in and contorting her body so aside for this IG picture she did not actually look like this

FloppityFlopFlop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FloppityFlopFlop »

Sorry to keep posting, but this comment made me LOL. Just wanted to share it before it gets deleted.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

vibez
Learner
Learner

Post by vibez »

butterybiscuitspread wrote:
modernrenaissance wrote:
I also think she looks okay :? however it is clear that she is sucking in and contorting her body so aside for this IG picture she did not actually look like this
My initial thought was that it does look like she’s sucking in a bit but I think she looks good. The filter makes her skin color look strange but other than that, I don’t see a reason to hate.

In general, she may be lying about her weight but her body is fine. That’s never something I’d shame her or anyone on.

hothprincess
Talker
Talker

Post by hothprincess »

as someone who is also very chesty, I do not understand how that girl goes braless so often. if I do it for too long I get searing back pain. just seeing the way she looks in that red romper gives me back pain! :P

sharkbaait
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sharkbaait »

Someone post it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

QueenOfSlayton
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenOfSlayton »

It's still somewhat early, but I'm gonna guess she's not posting a video today. I know she's been super busy getting her hair done and taking 100 selfies and whatnot. Bless her heart, she needs a rest after all that work! :respekt:
"Sure, Jan..."

ijustcantwithyou
Learner
Learner

Post by ijustcantwithyou »

So she went back to LA to get her hair done and stay in an airBNB.

ok.

good thing she had those videos scheduled. oh wait.

Elleayezee
Informer
Informer

Post by Elleayezee »

Highlights from today’s stories:

Image ImageImageImageImageImage

wonderland_lily
Debater
Debater

Post by wonderland_lily »

I still don’t believe that she has any friends. She can post about them as much as she wants but I refuse to believe that people who ACTUALLY know Marissa cannot be friends with her.

FloppityFlopFlop
Gossiper
Gossiper

So, in the span of fifteen minutes or so, she covered sex/"getting dick" (her favorite subject), dropping out of college, her haunted dorm room, trying to buy a calf to keep it from being slaughtered, her therapist thinking she was schizophrenic (probably didn't happen), her donating to Goats of Anarchy (yup, we remember from the last time you bragged about it), and cleaning in her lingerie. Things she didn't mention: the video(s) that she promised. Never change, Mariss.

FYI Marissa: people who "don't regret" their decision to drop out of college usually don't bring it up so much. GiRl bOsS wIThOuT a DeGreE.

Also, LOL at her claiming she is suddenly some agent of female empowerment. Shut the hell up with that. Three months ago she was dropping everything else in her life to sit home on Friday nights at her boyfriend's apartment doing his laundry while he went out at night.

FloppityFlopFlop
Gossiper
Gossiper

So, in the span of fifteen minutes or so, she covered sex/"getting dick" (her favorite subject), dropping out of college, her haunted dorm room, trying to buy a calf to keep it from being slaughtered, her therapist thinking she was schizophrenic (probably didn't happen), her donating to Goats of Anarchy (yup, we remember from the last time you bragged about it), and cleaning in her lingerie. Things she didn't mention: the video(s) that she promised. Never change, Mariss.

FYI Marissa: people who "don't regret" their decision to drop out of college usually don't bring it up so often. GiRl bOsS wIThOuT a DeGreE. It's like she wants to be patted on the back for it.

Also, LOL at her claiming she is suddenly some agent of female empowerment. Shut the hell up with that. Three months ago she was dropping everything else in her life to sit home alone on Friday nights at her boyfriend's apartment doing his laundry while he went out at night.

Lastly, using screenshots of private conversations with your friends to try to make yourself look cool is cringy as hell. Marissa is such a try hard.

Bobbi
Debater
Debater

Post by Bobbi »

LMAO You've been talking about yourself constantly on IG Stories all day and you choose crunch time for your weekly Fit Friday video to decide you need a social media break? :rofl:

northiscalling
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by northiscalling »

Her instagram stories are a wild ride. Goodness gracious.

thereshegoesagain
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by thereshegoesagain »

i wish i could watch her insta stories but i'm blocked :'(

fairydust
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by fairydust »

It worries me that after getting the flu she says she will never get a flu shot. I pray she doesn’t become the kind of dumb ass parent that doesn’t vaccinate their kids because ~*medicine is bad*~. What an idiot.

To add on...her bluntness is definitely just her being a cunt. I don’t think I could ever tell my friends to stop being an idiot and act condescending af asking for advice. There’s a way to be tactful and that message was not it I can’t imagine what her other friends are like.

:love2: I did not come to play with you hoes. I came to slay. :love2:

inonthefun_
Talker
Talker

Post by inonthefun_ »

thereshegoesagain wrote:i wish i could watch her insta stories but i'm blocked :'(
Create a new account! But that may get difficult on one phone. Just a suggestion! :)

derpmanerp
Debater
Debater

Post by derpmanerp »

inonthefun_ wrote:
thereshegoesagain wrote:i wish i could watch her insta stories but i'm blocked :'(
Create a new account! But that may get difficult on one phone. Just a suggestion! :)
Actually it’s really easy to switch accounts on instagram now. You can stay logged in to both! Just go to our profile and click on your username and there should be a drop down list of all the IG’s you’re logged into

KUWTI
Learner
Learner

Post by KUWTI »

If she was truly confident in herself like she proclaims she wouldn't have to publicize how/who she is like she did in her Instagram story today ("I'm the girl who..."). She is so desperate for acknowledgment and affirmation from the masses. Doesn't she realize she reeks of desperation and low self-esteem?! I cringed through the entire story!

FloppityFlopFlop
Gossiper
Gossiper

KUWTI wrote:If she was truly confident in herself like she proclaims she wouldn't have to publicize how/who she is like she did in her Instagram story today ("I'm the girl who..."). She is so desperate for acknowledgment and affirmation from the masses. Doesn't she realize she reeks of desperation and low self-esteem?! I cringed through the entire story!
This is spot on.

Also, I just realized we're almost at the end of this thread. Does someone want to make a new one? I'm not sure how. :| What should we name it?

Return to “MarissaLace”