Pakistanistreetstyle

etc etc

Libby_UK
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Pakistani bloggers/influencers

Post by Libby_UK »

Pakistanistreetstyle the one on Insta? The very biased one who only showcases friends?

Teaspillers
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teaspillers »

Jriyyaa /pakistanistreetstyle always look somewhat stylish but complete label whores so remember ladies you’re not unstylish you’re just poor seeing as how being able to purchase high end ugly bags and clothing is what passes for style these days.

Teaspillers
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teaspillers »

Bodmonzaid seems ok but I swear I saw her on Irene’s (yeah that one!) snap last year or earlier this year and anyone who chooses to spend time with the transparent as glass Irene gets a thumbs down in my book.

Libby_UK
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Libby_UK »

Oh Jriya or however you spell her name, what is her real name? She's very attractive and I have liked some of her outfits previously. I find she appears to be quite rude sometimes when replying to comments. She doesn't want to share her beauty or fitness tips, she just wants everyone to silently admire and compliment her.

mia94
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mia94 »

Soniaxfyza
Lailli & Alizey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mia94
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mia94 »

Salmah Aziz, I like her personality she seems genuine and nice not stuck up like most bloggers are nowadays! And she's beautiful too
Also with bodmonzaid something just feels off with her like her vibe or something. I feel like she's not that nice irl

Post by Guest »

Teaspillers wrote:Bodmonzaid seems ok but I swear I saw her on Irene’s (yeah that one!) snap last year or earlier this year and anyone who chooses to spend time with the transparent as glass Irene gets a thumbs down in my book.
I think I remember this, they were at some event together with their mothers? Well Bodmonzaid with her mother and Irene with her mother in law

Does Irene not speak to her own mother, she always posts with her MIL but not her mother, has she even been to see her baby

I really like bodmonzaid there just seems to be something genuine about her

mia94
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mia94 »

Anyone watch irsa?

Teaspillers
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teaspillers »

night_garden wrote:
Teaspillers wrote:Bodmonzaid seems ok but I swear I saw her on Irene’s (yeah that one!) snap last year or earlier this year and anyone who chooses to spend time with the transparent as glass Irene gets a thumbs down in my book.
I think I remember this, they were at some event together with their mothers? Well Bodmonzaid with her mother and Irene with her mother in law

Does Irene not speak to her own mother, she always posts with her MIL but not her mother, has she even been to see her baby

I really like bodmonzaid there just seems to be something genuine about her
Irene had a falling out with her mother- details in the thread about her. One of the fakest and most annoying of the influencers. Can’t make her mind up about whether she wants attention or not and will flip her lid at the most innocuous comments on her insta. Not Pakistani obviously but has a massive chip on her shoulder about it too.

Teaspillers
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teaspillers »

Madting69 wrote:Anyone watch browngirlproblems1 or her best friend irsa?Image

I like some of her earlier stuff but the obviously sentimental desi -baiting love your mum, never a judge a book by its cover skits are tiresome. She needs to stick to the funny lighthearted stuff. If I want the amateur bahu/saas dramatics I can turn over to any of the desi satellite channels and get punched in the face by all the fake hypocritical bullshit that gets tossed around in the name entertainment and family values.

upintheair
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by upintheair »

BodmodZaid and her family are just cringey AF.

mia94
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mia94 »

I'm not really a huge fan of BGP1 videos but I like her personality she seems really nice. And irsa's "truth about the last year of my life" video was blatantly about a guy/relationship only a man can have you that much in your feelings and make you feel like that lol which is fine but don't put in the description that it's not about a relationship

Teaspillers
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teaspillers »

If she is Asian/Pakistani and starts putting up quotes and talking about having to deal with one of the worst things that ever happened to me - guaranteed it’s about a guy. It always is with these girls.

Teaspillers
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teaspillers »

Omg I checked out Irsa- she is the YouTube equivalent of a girl posting a passive aggressive postson her social media that is pointed but also super vague and when people ask if she is ok, she asked them to PM her.

AKHAN786
Stalker
Stalker
Been thanked: 0

Post by AKHAN786 »

What about Annie swift? She tries to act all religious yet always posts pics of herself eating haraam. And she never replies to comments uless it's her friends. Her whole group, honeyforsays, breatoffreshpair etc are like mean girls "you can't sit with us".

Libby_UK
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Libby_UK »

Anyone know edited by hellyeah; please refrain from using legal names aka edited by hellyeah; please do not use legal names, she tried to pretend she was half Scottish and half Kashmiri. She's full south Asian.. why do these Pakistani girls pretend to be from another ethnicity?

mia94
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mia94 »

Candycrush wrote:Anyone know Edited by Hellyeah; please do not use legal names aka edited by hellyeah; please do not use legal names, she tried to pretend she was half Scottish and half Kashmiri. She's full south Asian.. why do these Pakistani girls pretend to be from another ethnicity?
I think i remember her, wasn't she engaged to some footballer, black guy but then something happened.
She used to go out with fady el sayed as well I think I remember they did a YouTube video together years ago ( he was hottttImage)

Libby_UK
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Libby_UK »

Madting69 wrote:
Candycrush wrote:Anyone know EDITED BY MISSJAMMERS. PLEASE REFRAIN FROM USING REAL NAMES, she tried to pretend she was half Scottish and half Kashmiri. She's full south Asian.. why do these Pakistani girls pretend to be from another ethnicity?
I think i remember her, wasn't she engaged to some footballer, black guy but then something happened.
She used to go out with REFRAIN FROM USING REAL NAMES as well I think I remember they did a YouTube video together years ago ( he was hotttt)
Madting69 wrote:
Candycrush wrote:Anyone know REFRAIN FROM USING REAL NAMES, she tried to pretend she was half Scottish and half Kashmiri. She's full south Asian.. why do these Pakistani girls pretend to be from another ethnicity?
She used to go out with REFRAIN FROM USING REAL NAMES as well I think I remember they did a YouTube video together years ago ( he was hotttt)

Yeah and then she went with another footballer, I think she's still with this one. Shes determined to become a wag even if it's a third division footballer. His name is EDITED BY MISSJAMMERS. REFRAIN FROM USING REAL NAMES and she's put on so much weight.

Teaspillers
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teaspillers »

AKHAN786 wrote:What about Annie swift? She tries to act all religious yet always posts pics of herself eating haraam. And she never replies to comments uless it's her friends. Her whole group, honeyforsays, breatoffreshpair etc are like mean girls "you can't sit with us".
Is it an American thing? No offence intended for any Americans, however I’ve noticed a lot American Muslim bloggers of every ethnicity tend to frequently mention their faith however their lifestyles and style of dressing tend to be incongruent to their faith (if that makes sense).

Annie Swift and Irene used to be friends? Right?

Return to “Pakistani Bloggers/Influencers”