Stephanie Soo

Wat
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Stephanie Soo

Post by Wat »

Does anyone watch Steph? I really like her mukbangs, and her stories are always interesting. I prefer her over all the other popular mukbangers nowadays. I'm curious how old her fiance is, though.

littlebitofcitrus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Stephanie Soo

Post by littlebitofcitrus »

Wat wrote:Does anyone watch Steph? I really like her mukbangs, and her stories are always interesting. I prefer her over all the other popular mukbangers nowadays. I'm curious how old her fiance is, though.
Yeah I watch her. I like her videos. She just comes across as a try hard at times. Like constantly trying to make jokes. It's not natural joking which makes it less fun for me to watch as a viewer. I usually end up rolling my eyes lol. I feel like her fiancé is late twenties? He seems nice. Hopefully he will show his face on a video as he seems more comfortable. Saying that though, I do like him just being there and the mystery lol.

Some of the stories she has told her and her fiancé both sound super dopey. I know she's only 21 but it bugs me how immature she is at life in general. It can get a little annoying but she has lots of stories to tell and she can eat so I'll continue watching lol

vladimirovna
Stalker
Stalker
Been thanked: 0

Post by vladimirovna »

Wait she's only 21? All her stories make her seem sooo much older. Plus the fact that she's engaged. I thought she was late 20s?

Wat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wat »

Nope, she's 21. It's weird because she has so many stories which I thought she would be older in. Like, how she was in Korea trying to hook up with a guy when she was only 13 - 14. :?

catherine_linton
Stalker
Stalker

Post by catherine_linton »

I love her, but yeah shes super young and I wonder if she has friends irl? she has had way more life experience than i did at that age, which isnt a bad thing at all. She seems very open minded.

Post by Guest »

Her fiance is 24. Her stories make her such a whore lmao

marciaxo
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by marciaxo »

m0mo wrote:Her fiance is 24. Her stories make her such a whore lmao
His finance is only 24? She makes him seem like he's like 30

Wat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wat »

How do you know he's 24? :o

Post by Guest »

Wat wrote:How do you know he's 24? :o
She replied to someone in the comments In one of her videos

Post by Guest »

m0mo wrote:
To be exact, it's the spring roll mukbang one :D

marciaxo
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by marciaxo »

m0mo wrote:
m0mo wrote:
To be exact, it's the spring roll mukbang one :D
Damn .. I'm 24 so I gues I'm hella old too

daisy_do
Lurker
Lurker

Post by daisy_do »

The more I watch her mukbangs and vlogs, the more her true colors are coming out. I've been watching her since she had 200 subscribers and trust me, I really liked her story times and stuff but she's definitely different now, especially in her vlogs. I guess you can say more obnoxious. :?

She tends to "humble" brag about what she has, the place she lives, the car she drives, the stuff she buys and say "some of you guys are going to hate me for this". Beverly Hills this, Beverly Hills that, her fiance this, her fiance that. Yes, we get it you live in a bougie place not many people can afford to live at and yes you have a fiance who works incredibly hard to support you and your expensive lifestyle. In her recent vlog "Christmas came early", she said her fiance needed a new phone and so she went to go get him a new iPhone 8. But when he unwrapped the gift, he actually sounded kinda mad at first that she got him the new $800+ phone when his phone is perfectly functional. :rofl: She bought him an expensive "christmas gift" using his money... LOL -_-

Sometimes I feel bad for her fiance just watching her spend spend spend when shes not working herself :| And she says she used to work at Whole Foods as a cashier and at a high-end retail store, but girl... if you know the value of hard work earning money, you wouldn't be spending thousands of dollars monthly, hundreds at one store (ahem sephora) ... This is just my perspective of this girl so far. There's absolutely nothing wrong with girls who depends on their SO and there may be girls who need this dependence bc of various reasons. But this girl just doesn't fall into that category. If you watch her vlogs, you'll kinda understand what I mean :/

As for her mukbangs, she talks about the same story of her being a hoe like on almost every one. No new content *yawn*

daisy_do
Lurker
Lurker

Post by daisy_do »

The more I watch her mukbangs and vlogs, the more her true colors are coming out. I've been watching her since she had 200 subscribers and trust me, I really liked her story times and stuff but she's definitely different now, more obnoxious. :?

She tends to "humble" brag about what she has, the place she lives, the car she drives, the stuff she buys and say "some of you guys are going to hate me for this". Beverly Hills this, Beverly Hills that, her fiance this, her fiance that. Yes, we get it you live in a bougie place not many people can afford to live at and yes you have a fiance who works incredibly hard to support you and your expensive lifestyle.

Sometimes I feel bad for her fiance just watching her spend spend spend when shes not working herself :| And she says she used to work at Whole Foods as a cashier and at a high-end retail store, but girl... if you know the value of hard work earning money, you wouldn't be spending thousands of dollars monthly, hundreds at one store (ahem sephora) ... This is just my perspective of this girl so far. There's absolutely nothing wrong with girls who depends on their SO and there may be girls who need this dependence bc of various reasons. But this girl just doesn't fall into that category. If you watch her vlogs, you'll kinda understand what I mean :/

As for her mukbangs, she talks about the same story of her being a hoe like on almost every one. No new content *yawn*

Post by Guest »

daisy_do wrote:The more I watch her mukbangs and vlogs, the more her true colors are coming out. I've been watching her since she had 200 subscribers and trust me, I really liked her story times and stuff but she's definitely different now, especially in her vlogs. I guess you can say more obnoxious. :?

She tends to "humble" brag about what she has, the place she lives, the car she drives, the stuff she buys and say "some of you guys are going to hate me for this". Beverly Hills this, Beverly Hills that, her fiance this, her fiance that. Yes, we get it you live in a bougie place not many people can afford to live at and yes you have a fiance who works incredibly hard to support you and your expensive lifestyle. In her recent vlog "Christmas came early", she said her fiance needed a new phone and so she went to go get him a new iPhone 8. But when he unwrapped the gift, he actually sounded kinda mad at first that she got him the new $800+ phone when his phone is perfectly functional. :rofl: She bought him an expensive "christmas gift" using his money... LOL -_-

Definitely no new content. All she talks about when she slept with this guy, when she wanted the “spring roll” in her. I don’t know how her boyfriend is even comfortable with listening or knowing she is such a whore. I wonder how she “knew” he is the one for her, since she sleeps around with everyone. Or is she in it for the amount of money he’s making :P

Wat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wat »

I wonder when she lost her virginity. She won't say. :?

Hbcat9
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Hbcat9 »

I agree...she's getting more obnoxious. It's hard to put my finger on it but she definitely comes off as more pretentious in her videos lately. Everything is prefaced with" not that there is anything wrong with x or y".... Chinese men are raised to support their wives...it's still very gender roles driven in China so I'm not surprised he supports her. I wish she'd show more of her real side and tone it down once in a while. Viewers want authenticity.

alstreims
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by alstreims »

She's so much better than KEEMI imho. But her storytimes sound a bit made up tbh... even her own fiance doesn't even know half of her stories

Wat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wat »

I like how she's gifting a subscriber a Macbook with the money she made from a sponsorship. It's pretty sweet.

Post by Guest »

alstreims wrote:She's so much better than KEEMI imho. But her storytimes sound a bit made up tbh... even her own fiance doesn't even know half of her stories
Lol she probably does make her stories up. Like, do people sleep or fuck around with that many people in their teens? I mean, I’m sure there are, but she exaggerated her stories so much

daisy_do
Lurker
Lurker

Post by daisy_do »

Hbcat9 wrote:I agree...she's getting more obnoxious. It's hard to put my finger on it but she definitely comes off as more pretentious in her videos lately. Everything is prefaced with" not that there is anything wrong with x or y".... Chinese men are raised to support their wives...it's still very gender roles driven in China so I'm not surprised he supports her. I wish she'd show more of her real side and tone it down once in a while. Viewers want authenticity.
yikes or "ugh everyone's probably going to hate me for saying this but..." and i noticed that she's becoming pretty pretentious too. She can't stop talking about her materialistic things like we get it LOL... good for you. She used to be less obnoxious before, but then again I enjoy her mukbangs/storytimes bc she's a character :?

Return to “Stephanie Soo”