Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FoxeB
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Loey Lane (Part 7)

Post by FoxeB »

pizzafan wrote:Yeah she deletes any comment that doesnt tell her how pretty she is or how spooky the video is.

I always commented about the apps on every video where she uses them. I always say something along the lines of how the app is fake and how she should tell her viewers that before she turns it on to "talk". Mine always get deleted.

She also deletes comments on her haul videos that talk about her clothing size. The comments that ask for her size stay, but if you try and reply to the comment with your real estimate (like I do, guessing she is size 20-22 at least, thats being generous too btw) it gets deleted. If you reply with a guess that she is size 14, it stays. I don't even say it in a mean way, I literally just say that she is probably a size 20-22 based on how she said was size 14 many years ago and how she has openly admitted to gaining more weight since then. I dont even mention that she obviously looks way bigger but she deletes it anyway.

There’s no way she’s size 14. I’m not even trying to be hateful, but I am 12/14 and no where near that. If she’s so body positive then why delete comments about your clothes size?

friendz123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by friendz123 »

FoxeB wrote:
pizzafan wrote:Yeah she deletes any comment that doesnt tell her how pretty she is or how spooky the video is.

I always commented about the apps on every video where she uses them. I always say something along the lines of how the app is fake and how she should tell her viewers that before she turns it on to "talk". Mine always get deleted.

She also deletes comments on her haul videos that talk about her clothing size. The comments that ask for her size stay, but if you try and reply to the comment with your real estimate (like I do, guessing she is size 20-22 at least, thats being generous too btw) it gets deleted. If you reply with a guess that she is size 14, it stays. I don't even say it in a mean way, I literally just say that she is probably a size 20-22 based on how she said was size 14 many years ago and how she has openly admitted to gaining more weight since then. I dont even mention that she obviously looks way bigger but she deletes it anyway.

There’s no way she’s size 14. I’m not even trying to be hateful, but I am 12/14 and no where near that. If she’s so body positive then why delete comments about your clothes size?

I always wanna say this too - I’m a size 10 and quite small so I have a hard time believing Loey was ever a size 12/14 except for obviously a long time ago when she was struggling with an eating disorder.

strawberryx3
Informer
Informer

Post by strawberryx3 »

Has anyone made a new page for her ?

Chroniclycynical
Learner
Learner

Post by Chroniclycynical »

I’m only subscribed to her anymore to find out about Tyler.. he and Aaron were the best parts of the vlogs .

jizzkhalifa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jizzkhalifa »

strawberryx3 wrote:Has anyone made a new page for her ?
Nah.. idk why this ones gone on for so long tbh lol

arthirius
Learner
Learner

Post by arthirius »

wow, I tried to watch one of those "ghost stories"...could not make it. What a shit show

JuliettaGrey87
Informer
Informer

Post by JuliettaGrey87 »

Letting her dog get puppies is just so freaking wrong ... I have 2 dogs, a chihuahua (fixed) and a germanshepard/border (not fixed), they are two boys. My chi was fixed when I got him and my shephardmix isn't fix, because I don't believe in fixing without medical reasons (please don't come for me on that everyone has a different opinion) but I'm always extra careful when he meets other dogs and I would never let him create puppies, because animal shelters are full of these "oopsie puppies". I love my dogs to bits and of course they would create cute and adorable puppies, but every puppy will become a full grown dog, who needs a stable home. That's just plain wrong, selfish and f*cked up.

I have BPD and I see a lot of my former toxic behavior in Loey (After 5 years of intense therapy I'm better know and I see my therapist only once a month for casual check ups). So I really hope some will check her in a psychward before she seriously puts herself or others in danger.

TampaDoll
Learner
Learner

Post by TampaDoll »

jizzkhalifa wrote:

Your sig still makes my whole life. What the heck ever happened to ShiCurves? Loey is bad, but Shianne (sp?) was a trainwreck.

FashionPolice
Learner
Learner

Post by FashionPolice »

TampaDoll wrote:
jizzkhalifa wrote:

Your sig still makes my whole life. What the heck ever happened to ShiCurves? Loey is bad, but Shianne (sp?) was a trainwreck.
I think she went crazy and quit YouTube, she’s still on IG but is private

Gingerbeer
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Gingerbeer »

Did anyone see that Harry Potter video on Corrine Leigh’ s channel?

pizzafan
Learner
Learner

Post by pizzafan »

The fashionnova ad she just posted today on instagram is incredibly photoshopped. Its a fact that she has bright red stretch marks on her stomach as seen in her bikini hauls from this past summer. Those dont go away ever.

She got so much praise for not being afraid to show her stretch marks in those videos but she goes ahead and erases them here for an ad. She even tried to give herself some ab definition. Not very body positive of her.

She shouldn't let people believe that its possible to be her size and have flawless skin with no stretchmarks or without the cellulite she always erases from her thighs in every other instagram post. Its unfair for her young fans to try and aspire to have such an unrealistic body. Its just as damaging as any other models in fashion magazines.

flower_girl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by flower_girl »

couldn’t even make it half way through her new video. when she got all defensive about working out i had to click out. she was included in the sportswear photo shoot because they wanted to show the the diversity of the brands sizes not because she is the someone who you look at and think “oh yeah she works out”. so dense. i don’t think she’s is as comfortable in her body as she would like us all to believe

socialtwerker
Talker
Talker

Post by socialtwerker »

I definitely don't believe she's comfortable with her body, otherwise she probably wouldn't feel the need to remind us of how she's working with a trainer every 5 seconds and deleting comments on her vids of people speculating (in a totally respectful way) as to what her size is. I also think the fact that she is constantly squeezing herself into ill-fitting clothing is a sign of insecurity as well. Some of the outfits she wears look sooooo uncomfortably tight, but I'm willing to bet that just the fact that she can squeeze herself into them, no matter how uncomfortable, is her way of feeling better about herself because they still technically fit. That way she doesn't have to admit her true size.

flower_girl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by flower_girl »

i hope i don’t sound too offensive by wouldn’t she just get gastric bypass?? because she is too big for lopo right? so why not just do something that will help?? or would that go against her “”body posi”” life style. which i really don’t understand. it’s okay to admit that you’re insecure or uncomfortable or don’t like the way that you look. i think that would be more admirable then this whole movement she is trying to shove down our throats because i’m not buying it. there clearly is something wrong, abliet depression, or a chronic illness or whatever it may be, at the end of the day, being that size and gaining weight that rapidly is not healthy or normal or what anyone should be considering “goals”. it makes me sad because she’s only 25 and it just seems to me that she has already given up a long time ago.

Sassyass
Informer
Informer

Post by Sassyass »

flower_girl wrote:i hope i don’t sound too offensive by wouldn’t she just get gastric bypass?? because she is too big for lopo right? so why not just do something that will help?? or would that go against her “”body posi”” life style. which i really don’t understand. it’s okay to admit that you’re insecure or uncomfortable or don’t like the way that you look. i think that would be more admirable then this whole movement she is trying to shove down our throats because i’m not buying it. there clearly is something wrong, abliet depression, or a chronic illness or whatever it may be, at the end of the day, being that size and gaining weight that rapidly is not healthy or normal or what anyone should be considering “goals”. it makes me sad because she’s only 25 and it just seems to me that she has already given up a long time ago.

Honestly she came up on being fat.. she came up off the Plus community, then she switched to the paranormal..

she doesn't want to lose the weight because she makes to much money off of it.. she gets more opportunities being FAT LOEY than Paranormal Loey.. Paranormal is all fun and games in the kid arena but the money comes from the plus community .. thats what she sticks it out.. i guarntee half her sub base is still plus size people hanging on to a shred of hope she goes back to Normal nice humble sweet loey from when she first came to youtube..

It completely disgusts me what she "stands for" .. i am high key annoyed James Charles used her as the "body Positive" representation.. TRASH

She does not eat a healthy diet and she does not work out the way she says.. YOU CANT OUT WORK A BAD DIET>> period so she may be working out to some extent but she deff isnt eating healthy, idc if she claims to be vegan/vegatarian/blah blah blah whatever trash she tries to claim.. its FACTS she eats and drinks unhealthy things daily she is not in a caloric deficit and she isnt working out the way she claims she does..

I wanna know what 3 business's she runs? any one know

pizzafan
Learner
Learner

Post by pizzafan »

Sassyass wrote:I wanna know what 3 business's she runs? any one know
I guess her channel counts as one business. Then her homes that she rents out to ghosts/london victoria so she can have "paranormal" stuff to talk about counts as a real estate business. Also her at home dog breeding animal empire, I think I read somewhere that Maka is the CEO.

Chroniclycynical
Learner
Learner

Post by Chroniclycynical »

“I eat healthy!” Whole insta story with snacks and Popeyes . What does a vegetarian eat from Popeyes anyway?

pizzafan
Learner
Learner

Post by pizzafan »

Gingerbeer wrote:Did anyone see that Harry Potter video on Corrine Leigh’ s channel?
Omg yes!!! She looks totally different than she does in any of her videos. I didnt realize how much work she put into making herself look smaller when she films. It was a glimpse at the real Loey.

TampaDoll
Learner
Learner

Post by TampaDoll »

Chroniclycynical wrote:“I eat healthy!” Whole insta story with snacks and Popeyes Image. What does a vegetarian eat from Popeyes anyway?

In Loey's case, probably tons of biscuits; mashed potatoes; and, if they have it, macaroni and cheese.

Return to “Loey Lane”