Tittney No Mates Saunders - Facetune Extraordinaire Part 7

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Tittney No Mates Saunders - Facetune Extraordinaire Part

Post by moonlightpixie »

This time next year she won't be with AJ and will be having a christmas dinner with her family,the one she forgets every time she has a new boyfriend.
Yer Burnt moonlightpixie! NICE TRY THO

howdydoody
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by howdydoody »

moonlightpixie wrote:This time next year she won't be with AJ and will be having a christmas dinner with her family,the one she forgets every time she has a new boyfriend.
Her family and her BFFL of the moment!

howdydoody
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by howdydoody »

[youtube][/youtube]

jjsc01
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by jjsc01 »

howdydoody wrote:[youtube][/youtube]
At 1.23 does she start to say “brittney Lee sponsored” hahahaha. If so that is amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

howdydoody
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by howdydoody »

She looks pregnant in the clip she showed on snap from Christmas Day. I feel sorry for anyone around when she's intoxicated and being loud because you could hear her loud and clear over that group of people

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

phoebeisbetter
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by phoebeisbetter »

At the beginning of her Christmas vlog her fake tan just makes her look so dirty... Ew.

howdydoody
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by howdydoody »

phoebeisbetter wrote:At the beginning of her Christmas vlog her fake tan just makes her look so dirty... Ew.
And her hair looked terrible pulled up showing all the broken off bits lol then after her shower you see her with her head lifted so it doesn't look like she has a double chin

howdydoody
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by howdydoody »

Jumping around with a low cut dress on without a bra.. ahahahah hello saggy fake titties

chattycathy
Informer
Informer

Post by chattycathy »

I have so many pages to catch up, I am new to her page here but have been watching her for a while. I definitely have started to like her less, but despite all her BS with people. I remember when the stuff with her and Dylan went down, I thought he was trash city. I followed him on snap for a while and it became so gross I deleted him...and I rarely delete. I know everyone is pointing at how she loses people and they may be valid but I don’t think he should count.

chattycathy
Informer
Informer

Post by chattycathy »

And plus also everyone was all about Jacko and he proved to be just as shady.

xdegausser
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by xdegausser »

chattycathy wrote:And plus also everyone was all about Jacko and he proved to be just as shady.

How did he prove to be shady? He told her from the start he didn’t want a relationship with her and she made a video acting like he two timed her....

chattycathy
Informer
Informer

Post by chattycathy »

xdegausser wrote:
chattycathy wrote:And plus also everyone was all about Jacko and he proved to be just as shady.

How did he prove to be shady? He told her from the start he didn’t want a relationship with her and she made a video acting like he two timed her....
He literally said he deleted the video (screen shots are in last thread) but then turned around and said he would upload it if he got 10k likes on something else, and pulled the same shady Hugo thing that Brittany did.

I am not arguing against him and her not being together and all that. She wanted publicity but he went along with it for the $$$ he admitted such, but I think it’s just as attention seeking and lame to Snapchat yourself that you deleted a video only to turn around and say you’ll upload it for likes - Britt would get blasted for that and she does, and then she got slammed for the Hugo thing which was not cool at all, but he did the same thing.
So as far as her slamming him, not cool.
But is he any better when it comes to truth telling, being real about making $$ - no.

He also said Dylan didn’t care about YouTube and Brittany was a home wrecker because Dylan had a girlfriend.
Uhm...WHOSE the on the one that broke their commitment to their partner to be with another woman? Dylan. You can’t pin all that on Brittany alone. And once he saw she was making so much money on YouTube he wanted a piece. He started his own channel and was on snap being sleazy about getting people to follow him etc.

I believe that Britt and Jacko did not date and did it for the wrong reasons, but I do not think she did the same thing with Dylan. He left his gf if it’s true he had one and was in an actual relationship with Britt, not a publicity stunt where both parties agreed, and the video of the things he said to her on the phone were nasty.

Don’t get me wrong, I am not saying Brittany is RIGHT, I am just saying the other parties were not innocent by any means and just as bad in their own way.

Two wrongs don’t make a right and she shouldn’t be 100% taking the blame for situations that took two people.

howdydoody
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by howdydoody »

chattycathy wrote:
xdegausser wrote:

He literally said he deleted the video (screen shots are in last thread) but then turned around and said he would upload it if he got 10k likes on something else, and pulled the same shady Hugo thing that Brittany did.

I am not arguing against him and her not being together and all that. She wanted publicity but he went along with it for the $$$ he admitted such, but I think it’s just as attention seeking and lame to Snapchat yourself that you deleted a video only to turn around and say you’ll upload it for likes - Britt would get blasted for that and she does, and then she got slammed for the Hugo thing which was not cool at all, but he did the same thing.
So as far as her slamming him, not cool.
But is he any better when it comes to truth telling, being real about making $$ - no.

He also said Dylan didn’t care about YouTube and Brittany was a home wrecker because Dylan had a girlfriend.
Uhm...WHOSE the on the one that broke their commitment to their partner to be with another woman? Dylan. You can’t pin all that on Brittany alone. And once he saw she was making so much money on YouTube he wanted a piece. He started his own channel and was on snap being sleazy about getting people to follow him etc.

I believe that Britt and Jacko did not date and did it for the wrong reasons, but I do not think she did the same thing with Dylan. He left his gf if it’s true he had one and was in an actual relationship with Britt, not a publicity stunt where both parties agreed, and the video of the things he said to her on the phone were nasty.

Don’t get me wrong, I am not saying Brittany is RIGHT, I am just saying the other parties were not innocent by any means and just as bad in their own way.

Two wrongs don’t make a right and she shouldn’t be 100% taking the blame for situations that took two people.

Jacki and a Brittney are managed by the same company so they could have been told to promote Hugo. Jacko deleted the video from his computer but the video was uploaded to his YouTube account though was unlisted. The things Dylan said to Brittney only shows snippets of the conversation when she conveniently left out what she had been saying to him in the lead up to him snapping. She had been talking about him for months and claiming she could drop bombs and ruin him and yet funnily enough after posting the phone call video she never trashed him again. I believe her management told her to stop as she could get in legal trouble for not having his permission to record and upload the video. The moment she found out jacko was going to post about her she went all legal on him to prevent it.. yet she's allow to talk about anyone whether it's talking crap about a person or a company

lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lurking10 »

Interesting...

howdydoody
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by howdydoody »

lurking10 wrote:Image

Interesting...
Ahahhahahahahahhahahahaha

AnnahJ
Informer
Informer

Post by AnnahJ »

howdydoody wrote:
lurking10 wrote:Image

Interesting...
Ahahhahahahahahhahahahaha
I just came to post this hahaha ashy rants page sisters <3 someone’s needs to send this to Tittney

howdydoody
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by howdydoody »

New thread name time?

YT_Critique
Learner
Learner

Post by YT_Critique »

howdydoody wrote:New thread name time?
Hunchback Saggy Titney Shamders

lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lurking10 »

Yes Saggy Tittney please haha

howdydoody
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by howdydoody »

lurking10 wrote:Yes Saggy Tittney please haha
Can we please add something about her current obsession with sponsors lol. Saggy Tittney ahahaha

EDIT: Should throw in something about her being a designer too ;) it's been 2.5 months since she released new shit and supposedly bringing out swimmers.. swimmers that are identical to shit you see in Cotton On plus many other places (and Aus summer will be over by the time she brings her 'original' swimwear out)

Return to “BRITTNEYLEESAUNDERS”