Ashley Brooke/itsashbrooke

Perfumista
Learner
Learner

Re: Ashley Brooke/itsashbrooke

Post by Perfumista »

Sorry for the double post but she really knows how to make everything sound like a big drama. She just said she got in her first workout since getting the puppy. This makes no sense since she already said the pup is going several hours between toilet breaks and they are using a crate and puppy pen. Why can’t she just put the puppy in the crate when she’s due for her sleep (pups are meant to sleep a lot), or in the puppy pen in the yard if that’s possible and get in a 40min+ workout.
Also, are docked tails on non working dogs common in US? It’s heavily restricted here in Aus.

AlBroom
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by AlBroom »

Oh no we are back with the complaints about the manufacturer 😒 One person said that they can see right through her - I totally agree. She’s lying through her teeth and doing a bad job. She said at one point today that she’ll show it, and I was like “ok let’s see the email you sent” ohhh but it was just the scrunchie difference… 🥱 honestly I’d buy the more shrunken one cause it might have better hold haha 😂 It’s a scrunchie ffs, no one cares. In this day and age I am just not sure who’s shallow enough to pay that much for something so irrelevant!
Anyways, moving to their fertility video, I do admit Ryan looked totally phased. Almost fake - totally extra - put on sadness. Anyways, I am an empathetic person so I won’t really dwell on if it’s truly making them sad.

That dog query is a legitimate one though. Being vegan I would condemn that kind of behaviour. But then again, they are consumed by fame and looking perfect with big houses and cars and gyms and everything, I’m not surprised they liked the aesthetic of a cut tail. such old school views. They must believe it’s still the fad…

marchfav
Talker
Talker

Post by marchfav »

Glad I'm not the only one who noticed how checked out Ryan was in the video. And it does totally show their relationship dynamic, cute little wife wants to do everything right and be perfect for her husband, and that's why both of them are frustrated. He wants this perfect, skinny wife who just plays #girlboss and raises their kids while he is the providing husband with muscles and successful business shit.

I think what happened with the scrunchies is that she only produced the first batch with a manufacturer in NY and now is switching to one abroad. I mean it's a scrunchy, not a ball gown collection, there shouldn't be so many issues and delays.

And the new dog is probably just a prop because Ryan is so heavily involved in the pet food industry now. It would have been nice if they got a rescue dog but again it wouldn't fit the picture perfect image of two cute puppies from the same race.

Lastly, I hate to say it, but she seems overly dramatic about her IVF journey. It's like she planned this content narrative so she finally has something new to talk about on social media. Or is it a coincidence that she's started treatment just days after the fertility video and now has updates about it every day? As I said, I feel bad for her fertility issues and think it will help a lot of women if she talks about it, but it all seems so manufactured with them.

lizzy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lizzy »

SCRUNCHIES The manufacturer still go it wrong?. And while she tells all this 'story' she is laughing. Isn't this your 'business' you are talking about? why is it funny that the manufacturer is getting wrong (according to you) a product that has your name on it?. This is a dejavu as the failed clothes collection. "Manufacturer fault". Woman, you are a grown up. If you have a business you don't sit on your couch to send an email while watching Netflix and wait for the manufacturer make a cheap product right for you to sell it to almost $100.

I wonder, why don't change manufacturer if you don't like the way it works? Let me guess:
- Cause you dont like to confront people.
- Cause looking for another manufacturer will actually require to do research and work.
- Cause you are always right the way ou are doing it is pefect.

I wonder what her working days consist about? choose fabrics?

And get ready for headbands :roll:

I wonder if people that paid $88 for a scrunchie will keep buying more of her overpriced scrunchies and overpriced headbands.
marchfav wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 2:32 am
Lastly, I hate to say it, but she seems overly dramatic about her IVF journey. It's like she planned this content narrative so she finally has something new to talk about on social media. Or is it a coincidence that she's started treatment just days after the fertility video and now has updates about it every day? As I said, I feel bad for her fertility issues and think it will help a lot of women if she talks about it, but it all seems so manufactured with them.
YES! Totally agree with this. As I said before, I find it weird to share online such a personal matter at this early stage. IF this is a delicate matter to you, you better keep it private, go through this journey with your husband and family. Im sure you will get the support and love from the people who really care about you.

Did they say they share online cause would help other people? I bet they will start their usual "we have been there, we know about it, we know it all".

I have mentioned I have friends that have gone through fertility problems. I didn't know about it until they got pregnant or until they have their babies. I find it too normal is not the kind of topic you want to scream the world too early. Either you talk about it after a couple of years if not succeed or when you get pregnant and you want to share your journey.

To me also sounds like is a is a topic they want to milk. Or Ashley wants to use this personal matter to be her excuse to feel sad, tired and sofa-days all the time.

Talking about 'milking' the IVF journey... guess whats the next topic on ellaway:

Ycazam1234
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by Ycazam1234 »

I laughed so hard when she posted the story of her moving around the fabrics. Working mighty hard huh

sookies_
Learner
Learner

Post by sookies_ »

pinklady23 wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 6:51 am
lizzy wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:10 am

Talking about 'milking' the IVF journey... guess whats the next topic on ellaway:

It didn’t take long for her to cash in on the fertility journey. She’s now being sponsored for vitamins and supplements for conceiving. Any empathy I had for them has completely vanished. It just doesn’t sit well, especially a couple days after the video. Did these guys secure sponsorships prior to releasing the video? It would make sense, I don’t think Ryan would have agreed to share it unless they could financially benefit? They’re just too gross for words.

Btw - Why is there carpet in the room she’s working out in ? and the walls aren’t painted. Didn’t they do all this? 😭😭😭 I’m sooooooo confused! Please tell me they didn’t just do one room.

Yup! After so many months, tons of different shades of WHITE paint and $$$ they only managed to renovate her 'office' room in the entire house... That's what I call time well spent and two people trying to act like adults.

Perfumista
Learner
Learner

Post by Perfumista »

I never understood the obsession with the garage/gym conversion. There was so many seemingly expensive pieces of equipment and I don’t remember her making a big deal about the brands so I guess they paid for them. Ash never stuck to a consistent workout plan and even if she did it was mostly cardio, body weigh or pilates type stuff that didn’t require large scale equipment. No offence, but Ryan doesn’t look like he works out that much or needs all that equipment either. The black walls just make me think of a super masculine boot camp style or purely functional paired back boxing or bodybuilding gym. Weird choice for the two of them.

cristina85
Learner
Learner

Post by cristina85 »

The gym is so unnecesary.... why normal people need this kind of super professional gym in their house?, with even a sauna!, they could go to the gym and maybe see other people, they are more and more isolating themselves... Both of them have a weird obession with their bodies... almost insane...

lizzy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lizzy »

Quoting myself:
lizzy wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:41 am
Overall, I was a bit suprised they decided to talk about this (personal) matter so soon.
Got my answare:
pinklady23 wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 6:51 am
It didn’t take long for her to cash in on the fertility journey. She’s now being sponsored for vitamins and supplements for conceiving.
Now all make sense :D
cristina85 wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:47 am
The gym is so unnecesary.... why normal people need this kind of super professional gym in their house?, with even a sauna!, they could go to the gym and maybe see other people, they are more and more isolating themselves... Both of them have a weird obession with their bodies... almost insane...
What they are doing with that house make no sense to me. Didn't they say this won't be their forever home?. A personalized gym make no sense for a place to sell at some point. Now, if is your forever home, yes.

They just keep proving how bad they are with the money. They just want inmediate things they can afford (or get credit for) now.

cristina85
Learner
Learner

Post by cristina85 »

Moreover, Ashley is wearing new clothes everyday!! I understand is her "Work" now, as vlogs are quite over because their life is becoming more and more boring, she can only make these stupid reels where you don't even see the clothes.. I love fashion but who needs this amount of new clothes everydady!!??? she barely go out just to walk with the dog or go to the mall... I think maybe she returns a lot of them because she keeps the tags most of the time and usually everything is too big for her. Also, everything about the hair accessories is ridiculous.... who wears these super expensive stupid scrunchies and headbands ?? I don't see women in their 30's wearing this on the daily basis...

dissolved
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dissolved »

The golf shorts... She looks ridiculous, even for NYC, and again she's drowning in fabric. I can only imagine the looks she'd get in Texas, but she never leaves the house so I guess she doesn't have to worry about that.

If they're going to cash in from infertility issues I will lose any shred of respect left I have for these two.

lizzy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lizzy »

I watched a random video that came on my YouTube, is a vlog from a month ago. Vlog 256. As I haven't watch any of her vlogs since they moved to Texas I decided to see but skipped a lot. I got to a part when she explained how an antibiotic affected her. I don't know why she took those antibiotics for but I got a dejavu on hearing these stories from her.

2019: When she explained she got off the pill and she said she spent nights laying at the bathroom floor, feeling nauseas all the time, couldn' eat...

2020: When she got married, on her wedding day almost fainted. She said she was so nauseous that couldn't eat anything. Missed her wedding dinner cause couldn't be close to the food. Had to go to another room for more than an hour, took her wedding dress off cause she felt so dizzy...

2021: And on this last video I watched (a month ago) now she is telling this thing about the antibiotics making her feel so nauseous, she can't even drink water, not eat anything. She spent the night on the bathroom. Her vision started to go black. She had to lay down on the bathroom floor until 3AM...

How come this is normal to her?

Have she ever go to a Doctor? She always say she goes to the Doctor but all these things can't be right. Is either her excuse to just not eat or she is not really going with a professional. Maybe she was diagnosed with something and as she is Ashley-I-Know-Everything she is not following a treatment.

What I find weird on the many videos she address these, is that she laugh when she is telling her stories. Is like she is on denial and everything is cool.

lizzy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lizzy »

pinklady23 wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:56 pm

100% it’s an attention thing! She loves the attention she gets when shes feeling sick and people are worried about her weight. Ryan seems to be pressuring her into bulking up, I get the impression (based on a quite a few things) that he likes his woman fit and curvy. He would be encouraging her to gain weight and muscle and not eating could be her way of taking back control?

She definitely has a odd relationship with food. Even when she claims “I eat so much” it’s like a smoothie, chickpea salad and veggies in the worlds smallest bowl for dinner. Id be surprised if she ate more than 1000 cals a day. Obviously genetics play a part, her siblings are fairly thin but Ashley is grossly underweight. Sometimes I I feel uncomfortable watching her workout videos because she looks like just skin and bone in her leggings.
I had the impression Ryan doesn't want her to put weight on. Only boobs and booty. She had implants but never made a video about it? not that I remember. She seems to like oversized clothes on her. So her boobs implants never made sense to me unless is a Ryan request.
She suddenly was obssesed with working on her booty like 2 years ago. She got a trainer basically just for that particular area of her body.

And wasn't Ryan who is always concern about carbs. That video she said she wanted pasta for dinner but had to change plans cause Ryan told her they already had carbs that day. I think Ashley doesn't eat enough but Ryan seems very toxic about food too (even he is the opposite to underweight :) .

bertinabox
Learner
Learner

Post by bertinabox »

Ugh I knew the whole fertility thing is going to be about tons of random sponsorships as soon as she posted her manager in the first video they announced it. There’s no need a social media manager would care about this unless they knew it would add views and money. Checking in with a therapist? Sure. Asking your doctor even, maybe. But only asking your manager shows me you’re somewhat excited to be going through this bc it’s finally something to talk about that will get more clicks. I do feel bad for her and I’m not saying they deserve this or want this struggle. But the way they’re handling it is a little much. All the “we just wanna help someone out there” is so tired. There’s so much of this content online. They’re not adding anything new to the table, and it could be triggering and alienate a ton of their fans. It’s also a little much that other than the announcement video they sneak it into all their stories and vlogs. If that triggered me I’d be upset that I couldn’t watch without knowing when it’s going to pop up next. The way Ryan sat there was soo creepy and cringe in that first video. He just stared at the camera for minutes on end and barely blinked. Stick to being behind the camera Ryan bc your acting sucks and you just look like a creep. I’ve stopped watching their other vlogs and skip most of her stories bc it’s the same thing every time. Sadly New York was the last thing going for them and now it’s gone.

dissolved
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dissolved »

They've become such attention wh... it's ridiculous. She recently posted a snap of her calling 911 and saying something stupid like "be careful with tripods" without giving any context, and then added an "explanation" story 24h later saying "oH mY gOsH, sORrY fOr NoT uPdaTiNg". Turns out her phone called 911 accidentally and everyone is fine- but the cynic in me thinks that she did that so that a lot of people DM her to engage back with her account, so her reach is better. Wouldn't put it past her at this point with affiliate link everything and sponsorships in every video.

lizzy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lizzy »

dissolved wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 5:57 am
They've become such attention wh... it's ridiculous. She recently posted a snap of her calling 911 and saying something stupid like "be careful with tripods" without giving any context, and then added an "explanation" story 24h later saying "oH mY gOsH, sORrY fOr NoT uPdaTiNg". Turns out her phone called 911 accidentally and everyone is fine- but the cynic in me thinks that she did that so that a lot of people DM her to engage back with her account, so her reach is better. Wouldn't put it past her at this point with affiliate link everything and sponsorships in every video.
Ah thanks for this. Yesterday morning I saw her story saying "Oh my God!" (*on her Kardashian's accent*) "I woke up with a lot of DM's"... "I am fine"... "I called 911 yesterday"... And I had zero interest to hear what was her explaination on that because I knew was something as stupid as usual. She is such an attention-seeker! Always looking for people feel sorry for her and worry about her. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

bertinabox
Learner
Learner

Post by bertinabox »

lizzy wrote:
Mon Oct 04, 2021 11:47 am
dissolved wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 5:57 am
Ah thanks for this. Yesterday morning I saw her story saying "Oh my God!" (*on her Kardashian's accent*) "I woke up with a lot of DM's"... "I am fine"... "I called 911 yesterday"... And I had zero interest to hear what was her explaination on that because I knew was something as stupid as usual. She is such an attention-seeker! Always looking for people feel sorry for her and worry about her. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Omg the kardashian accent, that’s totally it!! the way she’s been speaking has been totally annoying lately, and then when someone in this forum posted that old video from her years ago I noticed how differently she used to talk! It was so not as annoying, and now it’s super nasally and just really weird sounding. She overpronounces all of her S sounds and sounds like a valley girl but she’s never lived in Cali lol

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

This thread is now locked. Please continue here: viewtopic.php?t=38392 :toss:

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”