Here for the Tea--Part Two

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Here for the Tea--Part Two

Post by Delet This »

Well she was licking Kim Thai's fupa so and caping for Jackie so I thought this lazy bitch was gonna ignore this matter. But Jackie who is outspoken and a teeny bit vain must have blown her off for the friendship bracelet exchange, so Tea is possibly now going to do a vid on Jackie. Kimbo bimbo deserves to be exposed in this as well. She promised several people entire boxes full of nice makeup and not only blew it off, then lied about sending it then later cancelled entitely while dragging the fck out of the winners all around Christmas.

Tea is so disappointing as a gossip channel. She has no guts to expose truth or bullshit and she's SO easily manipulated or distracted. Like fcking do something besides whine about perceived slights and nobodies, engage your brain

theblaisezephyr
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by theblaisezephyr »

Delet This wrote:So basically Jeffree is going to name his upcoming concealers and/or foundations RBF (resting bitch face) or mannequin skin. Tea just hinted how would Jeffie feel at leaking that hypothetical phrases to him.

Also she's going to do a video on giveaway scams.
she exposed jeffree's upcoming releases names because shes so far up mannys ass, like if thats the case why wasnt she the one to tell us the name of manny's upcoming releases?

are you not a beauty drama channel, spill some actual tea instead of protecting the beauty gurus who play nice with you

WomanDown77
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WomanDown77 »

theblaisezephyr wrote:
Delet This wrote:So basically Jeffree is going to name his upcoming concealers and/or foundations RBF (resting bitch face) or mannequin skin. Tea just hinted how would Jeffie feel at leaking that hypothetical phrases to him.

Also she's going to do a video on giveaway scams.
she exposed jeffree's upcoming releases names because shes so far up mannys ass, like if thats the case why wasnt she the one to tell us the name of manny's upcoming releases?

are you not a beauty drama channel, spill some actual tea instead of protecting the beauty gurus who play nice with you
Right!

Here For The Tea is a scam of a drama channel spilling the tea. She promises tea , but never spills it hot nor scalding if it is Manny or someone who gives her the time of day... She's a charlatan plain and simple.
"I ran out of white dove feathers
To soak up the hot piss that comes from your mouth
Every time you address me."

TwistedTransistor
Debater
Debater

Post by TwistedTransistor »

The last video had some tea for my taste (she leaked J*'s new products names and pointed that his boyfriend's nudes where shot after they started dating, not before) so in my opinion that was much juicier than a lot of her resent videos.
But it was defenitely biased to Manny's side. A few days ago her old video on greedy gurys showed up in my recomendations, and I rewatched it. That was the one where Manny couldn't get to the fucking pr list of Kylie cosmetics. And it has soooo different vibe. Back than it was gossip and nothing more, and now it has a huge part of Hftt's "relationships", today she revenges J*, so that means Manny is kinda on her side, so she didn't read him for that strange decision to start drama with J*. I don't belive that Manny did not ment Nathan, even if he said so to his "exclusive statement".

canyounot24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by canyounot24 »

TwistedTransistor wrote:The last video had some tea for my taste (she leaked J*'s new products names and pointed that his boyfriend's nudes where shot after they started dating, not before) so in my opinion that was much juicier than a lot of her resent videos.
But it was defenitely biased to Manny's side. A few days ago her old video on greedy gurys showed up in my recomendations, and I rewatched it. That was the one where Manny couldn't get to the fucking pr list of Kylie cosmetics. And it has soooo different vibe. Back than it was gossip and nothing more, and now it has a huge part of Hftt's "relationships", today she revenges J*, so that means Manny is kinda on her side, so she didn't read him for that strange decision to start drama with J*. I don't belive that Manny did not ment Nathan, even if he said so to his "exclusive statement".
I mean we all know she’s a bitter bitch who brings up other people’s relationships lol like Paige’s and such. Tells me her own is to leave a lot to be desired. She’s an egotistical nobody. She dissed these gurus then switches sides. I mean she has PM drama currently but she used to side with Kuckian so she’s untrustworthy.

Am I the only one who gets mega desperation vibes from her?? Like based on inferiority so she has to compensate for being known as a drama channel?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TwistedTransistor
Debater
Debater

canyounot24 wrote:
TwistedTransistor wrote:The last video had some tea for my taste (she leaked J*'s new products names and pointed that his boyfriend's nudes where shot after they started dating, not before) so in my opinion that was much juicier than a lot of her resent videos.
I mean we all know she’s a bitter bitch who brings up other people’s relationships lol like Paige’s and such. Tells me her own is to leave a lot to be desired. She’s an egotistical nobody. She dissed these gurus then switches sides. I mean she has PM drama currently but she used to side with Kuckian so she’s untrustworthy.

Am I the only one who gets mega desperation vibes from her?? Like based on inferiority so she has to compensate for being known as a drama channel?

I feel that she see herself as a journalist who is that close to the celebrities so becomes celebrity herself. Not some noname drama channel, you know. She always make clear that she has a relationship with them, she can reach them etc.
Being an attention seeking person is no surprise, there are a lot of ppl like that, the interesting part about Hftt is that she can't decide what it should be: being famous (and being talked about) or stay in the shadows (so she hides her face, and claimes that is her thing, and at the same time she has photos on Ig and Twitter profiles)
I think she has no idea what is her goal role after all.

I personally don't like how all the resent drama she covered is somehow related to her.

But I already have a popcorn for the J*'s reaction to the leaking his new product names.

WomanDown77
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WomanDown77 »

TwistedTransistor wrote:
canyounot24 wrote:

I feel that she see herself as a journalist who is that close to the celebrities so becomes celebrity herself. Not some noname drama channel, you know. She always make clear that she has a relationship with them, she can reach them etc.
Being an attention seeking person is no surprise, there are a lot of ppl like that, the interesting part about Hftt is that she can't decide what it should be: being famous (and being talked about) or stay in the shadows (so she hides her face, and claimes that is her thing, and at the same time she has photos on Ig and Twitter profiles)
I think she has no idea what is her goal role after all.

I personally don't like how all the resent drama she covered is somehow related to her.

But I already have a popcorn for the J*'s reaction to the leaking his new product names.
She thinks she's on TMZ or Perez Hilton type level with connections directly to so and so. :roll: And of course Perez became somewhat famous and the TMZ head people have their own show so... I see her wanting to be that, but she is not.

People love drama by these influencers, but at some point even these YT'ers drama will grow tired .

She hates Jeffree, because he blocked her . She also knows his name brings her clicks and views. She also knows she can get away with going in on J Star , because people expect and tolerate that more about him.

When she first started she gave the raw and unapologetic tea on whoever... Now that she wants to be buddy buddy with Manny, Laura and whoever she may do stories on them, but she goes soft ball on them ... Even TMZ wouldn't go soft on someone just because they liked them.

She continues to try to behave like a beauty guru with IG story video swatches of makeup at stores and giveaways of the latest makeup releases like KKW beauty . She even gave away little key chain coin holders from Louis Vuitton.

She claims she went to cosmetology school and is a licensed MUA. :rofl: :? Must have hurt that she is a trained MUA and failed to capture an audience as a beauty influencer.

She has no personality people want to watch unless she is reading influencers for filth... Which she rarely does nowadays, but I don't think it is her as people just love drama and are less picky on who they watch vs beauty influencer as long as they deliver the tea.

yadayadayeah

Post by yadayadayeah »

Teahag served stale af tea as per usual. I love how she is acting like she did some big reveal when we been knew about J*'s trademarks. Clock how fucking old they are:
2015/2016? LMFAO, she sure did get him huh? ;) Yawn. She out here serving you fermenting tea like it's fresh. She'd do anything to butter up to Manny. She is so far up his ass she uses his dingleberries as eyeshadow. The timeline for the nudes using Nate's tattoos was established days ago on the J* thread. She is such a boring bitch. Her and Kuckian's investigations always end up being a nice stroll through GG. Low IQ losers can't do anything themselves. :rofl:

WomanDown77
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WomanDown77 »

yadayadayeah wrote:
Teahag served stale af tea as per usual. I love how she is acting like she did some big reveal when we been knew about J*'s trademarks. Clock how fucking old they are:
2015/2016? LMFAO, she sure did get him huh? ;) Yawn. She out here serving you fermenting tea like it's fresh. She'd do anything to butter up to Manny. She is so far up his ass she uses his dingleberries as eyeshadow. The timeline for the nudes using Nate's tattoos was established days ago on the J* thread. She is such a boring bitch. Her and Kuckian's investigations always end up being a nice stroll through GG. Low IQ losers can't do anything themselves. :rofl:

Yada serving and exposing the real tea !

TwistedTransistor
Debater
Debater

yadayadayeah wrote:
Jeeezz
I read only couple of threads here so I had no idea!
Thx you!

WomanDown77
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WomanDown77 »

LOL! Martin's exposing the Peter and Teaslag drama with audio capture of Teabags slamming Peter...

8 mins in .. :rofl:

[youtube][/youtube]

facepainter
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by facepainter »

They're all so annoying. :rofl: The only one I can tolerate is Martin at this point.

I agree with the people who think the "slap in the face" was him being Rich's friend again. She seems entitled enough to think she gets to control who other people are friends with. It would be different if Rich had ever actually done something bad to her — THEN I could understand why she'd be bothered that someone she's supposedly friends with would remain friendly with him. But she just doesn't like Rich and hates that people find him likable and her unlikable.

rpb2ndemail
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by rpb2ndemail »

Following!

Sassycat
Talker
Talker

Post by Sassycat »

When are these fools gonna realize theyre all the same? :rofl: good lord. I saw a few comments from People thinking Peter went off like that cause he’s scared Sam is gonna expose him. I didn’t think of that until I saw the comment. think theres some
Truth to that lol

Last night Sam tweeted she was going to address something on Younow even though she didn’t want to that was about something brought to her in DM’s. I of course missed the damn live stream to find out what it was. The tweet is now deleted.

Did anyone on here catch it?? One comment on the tweet said it was about one of HFTT’s followers, Claire. I had suscpisons about that person but didn’t want to bring it up in comments in case I was wrong lol

lpr2011
Learner
Learner

Post by lpr2011 »

That awkward moment when John Kuckian is actually right about Peter Monn. See Sam, when you do clownery...

DiamondGirl96
Learner
Learner

Post by DiamondGirl96 »

Soooooooooo I assume the long awaited John Kuckian expose' isn't ever coming out. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

teadrinker4ever
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by teadrinker4ever »

Sassycat wrote:When are these fools gonna realize theyre all the same? :rofl: good lord. I saw a few comments from People thinking Peter went off like that cause he’s scared Sam is gonna expose him. I didn’t think of that until I saw the comment. think theres some
Truth to that lol

Last night Sam tweeted she was going to address something on Younow even though she didn’t want to that was about something brought to her in DM’s. I of course missed the damn live stream to find out what it was. The tweet is now deleted.

Did anyone on here catch it?? One comment on the tweet said it was about one of HFTT’s followers, Claire. I had suscpisons about that person but didn’t want to bring it up in comments in case I was wrong lol
it was about this clair person that claimed she got a heart to be transplanted and Sam was all emotional and happy about it, but later Sam found out the girl was lying to her... it was a mess

Sam was today preaching again how Peter is manipulative, she also admitted that she thought it was weird of Peter to be friends with Rich again... she ranted and ranted how he is not the same person online and in real life. I def believe that the great betrayal Peter committed was being close to Rich again. Sam Almighty wouldn't put up with that.

Sassycat
Talker
Talker

Post by Sassycat »

teadrinker4ever wrote:
it was about this clair person that claimed she got a heart to be transplanted and Sam was all emotional and happy about it, but later Sam found out the girl was lying to her... it was a mess
HA! :rofl: That’s what I thought.

Sam was today preaching again how Peter is manipulative, she also admitted that she thought it was weird of Peter to be friends with Rich again... she ranted and ranted how he is not the same person online and in real life. I def believe that the great betrayal Peter committed was being close to Rich again. Sam Almighty wouldn't put up with that.
I thought she wasn’t going to talk about him anymore? :roll:

Interesting how none of this mattered until he made up with Rich again. There’s no way Peter changed once him and Rich made up. She knew who he was. She’s just salty AF she couldn’t bully him into her mold of what she wanted him to be. Not that she cared about the friendship to begin with but she thought she had him on lockdown after the John Kuckian drama.

WomanDown77
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WomanDown77 »

Sassycat wrote:
Interesting how none of this mattered until he made up with Rich again. There’s no way Peter changed once him and Rich made up. She knew who he was. She’s just salty AF she couldn’t bully him into her mold of what she wanted him to be. Not that she cared about the friendship to begin with but she thought she had him on lockdown after the John Kuckian drama.
This! LOL

She knew who he was. She couldn't have him on lockdown as her bitch YT drama channel minion, so she bounced.

I love how she is always saying "Rich, Karina, Peter are different off camera and in private." Of course most people are, even you teabags.

I mean even Rich says he is playing a character version of himself...

Sam Abbey is not the same in her YT videos as she is on twitter and she is not the same on twitter as she is on younow... I can't even imagine what a big petty salty bitch she is in private if she can't manipulate these people in private.

At least the other people are consistent from platform to platform... Younow though is the true place they all show their asses publicly.

Rich though is the same on all social media, YT live, and his videos and chatting to him privately in dms so... Envious of this Sam?

mrscecedrama
Lurker
Lurker

Post by mrscecedrama »

Ok, now I'm invested lol

Sam is saying that the winner of Jackie Aina's giveaway is lying... I won't say anything more so I don't get burned, but Ms Horselips is KNOWN for kissing any BG's ass so... what kind of little tiny thing the girl must have done to make Sam FLIP OUT on her??? I don't think it will be anything amazing, probably just one shitty thing and Sam is the MRS TEARLOCK HOLMES OF YOUTUBE DRAMA that found out this great conspiracy against Jackie Aina, poor woman :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Drama is the fuel of life <3

Return to “Here for the Tea”