Alex & Michael for Profit Pregnancy (Alexandrea Garza Pt 4)

mswatosh3
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Alex & Michael for Profit Pregnancy (Alexandrea Garza Pt

Post by mswatosh3 »

They fucking deleted my comment and it wasn’t even bad!! WTF! :roll:

debs_188
Debater
Debater

Post by debs_188 »

I just finished watching their latest video...

clearly they're still reading here... love how they had to blame the doctor for telling them mid February to be ready...

The doctor wouldn't have told them that! it would have been a premmy and now tell them that the baby is too comfortable :?
Can't they see that their lies are catching up to them?

I find it so funny that they always have to explain themselves because we catch on haha .. too bad their subbies don't!

but hold up... did she just say she's 37 weeks??? and that if the baby doesn't come out close to 42 weeks then they'll induce her??
so they are literally looking at the first couple of weeks of April then right??

fuck, they lie so much!!!! and look like complete fucking retards! I can't deal with them....

debs_188
Debater
Debater

Post by debs_188 »

mswatosh3 wrote:They fucking deleted my comment and it wasn’t even bad!! WTF! :roll:
what did you comment?

mswatosh3
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mswatosh3 »

debs_188 wrote:
mswatosh3 wrote:They fucking deleted my comment and it wasn’t even bad!! WTF! :roll:
what did you comment?
I just asked if her original due date was the 29th and that it sucks that all of the previous people’s comments are coming true :roll: :rofl:

blahblah20
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by blahblah20 »

She looks so much nicer with lighter hair. I watched an old video of hers and the blonde was super flattering.

I'm so sick of hearing them talk about the baby coming. It's so strange. Why would you want the baby to come before they're ready? Just relax Alex, jeez.

guruglam689
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by guruglam689 »

I actually do think the baby was due the 20th or so because Mallory is due April 20th and I thought they were about 4 weeks apart from each other?

Alkaer0929
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alkaer0929 »

To whoever said no doctor would let her go 2 weeks late, that’s not true. Some drs do wait until 41-42 weeks to induce.

Even if her due date was mid March I’m still confused how their dr would’ve said in mid February be ready anytime? That would’ve put her roughly at 36 weeks which is def too early for baby to come.

On a related note Mallory also said baby was coming early and she’s only 35 weeks. I find it incredibly odd how unconcerned she seems. 35 weeks is premature and at that point baby would likely go to the NICU. I can’t stand these uneducated fools.

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

debs_188 wrote:
and one more note - HOW MUCH COFFEE DOES SHE DRINK?!?! That baby is going to have some serious issues!
Can babies be born with a caffeine dependence along the lines (obviously not the same) as a alcohol or drug addiction?

Corgetta_1
Informer
Informer

Post by Corgetta_1 »

Yes...caffeine dependence.

Iknewit
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Iknewit »

I clearly remember Alexandrea Saying her baby is due in First week of April in the beginning of her pregnancy . I have been sick of her saying Couple of Months , Couple of weeks and Couple of days from the past 4 months . If we think Alex and Michael are bad at Milking this pregnancy LOok at MALLORY, she literally eats like a PIG all day everyday and then jokes about DIABETES and baby coming out any minute . WHat these women are doing in the name of pregnancy is utter Bullshit . I cannot wait till the FAT, WRINKLY and STUMPY MAllory get a reality check .

itsmee
Debater
Debater

Post by itsmee »

Haha these 2 dumb idiots are unreal. So let me get his straight. Alex is due the very end of March/beginning of April and for the past month they been putting up clickbate tittles about the baby is coming/due any day now. And now she said she's getting annoyed that people keep asking why the baby isn't here and she's turning it around on her followers. Shes pretending that she hasnt given birth yet because the baby is comfortable :rofl: :rofl: . Nooo you havent given birth because you still have weeks left before your due date but you wanted to trick ppl that the baby was coming earlier so u could get more views.

Well I'm glad they are getting pissed off with all the comments because it's their fault for being complete and uter LIARS!!! :FU: :FU: :FU:

mswatosh3
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mswatosh3 »

itsmee wrote:Haha these 2 dumb idiots are unreal. So let me get his straight. Alex is due the very end of March/beginning of April and for the past month they been putting up clickbate tittles about the baby is coming/due any day now. And now she said she's getting annoyed that people keep asking why the baby isn't here and she's turning it around on her followers. Shes pretending that she hasnt given birth yet because the baby is comfortable :rofl: :rofl: . Nooo you havent given birth because you still have weeks left before your due date but you wanted to trick ppl that the baby was coming earlier so u could get more views.

Well I'm glad they are getting pissed off with all the comments because it's their fault for being complete and uter LIARS!!! :FU: :FU: :FU:
I agree with all of this but in her very slight defense- I actually believe that she believed that she was actually going to go early... just like Michelle said in the video last night that he so bad wanted to say haha to all of the ppl commenting that she was going to go to her due date & beyond.

southerngirl311
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by southerngirl311 »

Alkaer0929 wrote:To whoever said no doctor would let her go 2 weeks late, that’s not true. Some drs do wait until 41-42 weeks to induce.

Even if her due date was mid March I’m still confused how their dr would’ve said in mid February be ready anytime? That would’ve put her roughly at 36 weeks which is def too early for baby to come.

On a related note Mallory also said baby was coming early and she’s only 35 weeks. I find it incredibly odd how unconcerned she seems. 35 weeks is premature and at that point baby would likely go to the NICU. I can’t stand these uneducated fools.
And wouldn’t the baby be at a greater risk for NICU since she’s diabetic if she delivered early...?

Idk why she seems so nonchalant about delivering early (either of them) I’m pregnant with twins so I’m at risk to deliver early (I went into preterm labor at 33 weeks) and that freaked me out.

debs_188
Debater
Debater

Post by debs_188 »

Alkaer0929 wrote:To whoever said no doctor would let her go 2 weeks late, that’s not true. Some drs do wait until 41-42 weeks to induce.

That was me.. where i'm from they make sure the babies come out on time or a couple of days after their due date. I'm not sure about every other country.. They don't waste time here... there are too many health risks if they wait to 42 weeks to induce the baby. I remember reading an article about doctors changing the induced time to 40 weeks instead of waiting 42 weeks due to the fluid dropping and the placenta not being as good..

It's like Mallory and Alex are either in a competition as to who's baby comes first or they're geeing each other up for the views :rofl:

mswatosh3
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mswatosh3 »

debs_188 wrote:

That was me.. where i'm from they make sure the babies come out on time or a couple of days after their due date. I'm not sure about every other country.. They don't waste time here... there are too many health risks if they wait to 42 weeks to induce the baby. I remember reading an article about doctors changing the induced time to 40 weeks instead of waiting 42 weeks due to the fluid dropping and the placenta not being as good..

It's like Mallory and Alex are either in a competition as to who's baby comes first or they're geeing each other up for the views :rofl:
Same! I was induced with both of mine literally one day after due date for both... by doctors recommendation.

lcds1
Informer
Informer

Post by lcds1 »

I have a couple possible explanations. As tiny as Alex is and as big as her bump is, when you def know when your last period was and the baby is measuring say, 36 weeks in size when you're only 33 weeks, maybe she misunderstood and thought the size-measured age of gestation dictated when the baby would be 'ripe', so she's thinking it's grown and will come earlier. I wouldn't put it past her.

As for caffeine dependence, if she's breastfeeding the baby will get caffeine thru her milk and if not they're going to have one hysterical baby on their hands before too long. Hopefully it'll have the chance to wean off the caffeine comfortably. I know I tried to go cold turkey off diet Coke and it just about killed me.

I had gestational diabetes with my last two and they did take them both a full two weeks shy of full term. Both were perfectly fine, diabetes went away. I think you have a higher chance to get it back as you get older but not if you watch your weight and diet. That's straight from the doctor's mouth. As long as Mallory keeps her weight down she should be fine.

As chance would have it I'm watching 2-3 pregnant vloggers at once. They're all just about full term and all they're all talking about is how the baby will be here at any minute. Frankly it's starting to get on my last nerve. I'm starting to pity obstetricians.

VeronicaLodge9
Informer
Informer

Post by VeronicaLodge9 »

Hey guys, just wanted to pop in to say that she said she's 40 weeks this week!

Jaycee0519
Learner
Learner

Post by Jaycee0519 »

You're so right
She posted a pic Dec 23 with her dog laying on her belly, with the caption 27 weeks tomorrow.. which would make her 40 weeks like tomorrow.. lolol...

VeronicaLodge9
Informer
Informer

Post by VeronicaLodge9 »

That’s what I thought! I was thinking back to some of the ladies I nannied & babysat for and I fed think with where baby boy is sitting, she has to be 40 if not nearing 41!

Jaycee0519
Learner
Learner

Post by Jaycee0519 »

I went 2 weeks overdue with my daughter, now that we know shes officially 40 weeks we can expect a baby within the next 2 weeks lol...

Return to “Alexandrea Garza”