Alex & Michael for Profit Pregnancy (Alexandrea Garza Pt 4)

lcds1
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Alex & Michael for Profit Pregnancy (Alexandrea Garza Pt

Post by lcds1 »

Franceska posted a video yesterday saying Alex was in the hospital with contractions and the baby is on the way. Nothing on their Instagram or channel yet. Fake news for views, we'll see. Maybe they really are having the baby and Franceska jumped the gun and told when she wasn't supposed to.

theoutlines
Lurker
Lurker

Post by theoutlines »

lcds1 wrote:Franceska posted a video yesterday saying Alex was in the hospital with contractions and the baby is on the way. Nothing on their Instagram or channel yet. Fake news for views, we'll see. Maybe they really are having the baby and Franceska jumped the gun and told when she wasn't supposed to.
It said on top of the footage that it was a false alarm.

Which is not surprising - that can happen a lot before a baby is due. Even weeks before actually giving birth.

Post by Guest »

Is this heffer still pregnant?

literallyicant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by literallyicant »

ggg wrote:Is this heffer still pregnant?
Nothing on social media all day. I bet Tennessee Whiskey is making his debut right about now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mswatosh3
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mswatosh3 »

She was still making comments about being pregnant on IG about 8 hours ago... And it looks like her sister had took down anything that she may have said about Alex being in the hospital.

lcds1
Informer
Informer

Post by lcds1 »

theoutlines wrote:
lcds1 wrote:Franceska posted a video yesterday saying Alex was in the hospital with contractions and the baby is on the way. Nothing on their Instagram or channel yet. Fake news for views, we'll see. Maybe they really are having the baby and Franceska jumped the gun and told when she wasn't supposed to.
It said on top of the footage that it was a false alarm.

Which is not surprising - that can happen a lot before a baby is due. Even weeks before actually giving birth.
True but given this perpetually giddy beyotch it was unclear what the title referred to. She's deliberately vague that way. I watched the thing, it was late, I went to bed. *shrug*

itsmee
Debater
Debater

Post by itsmee »

She knows fine well she isn't due until the end of March and has at least 2 weeks left lol. These two airheads are going to be sooòooo over the baby within a couple of weeks I swear they are so lazy and don't know what real work is. That little pussy Michael couldn't even hold down a full time job for more that a few months :rofl: . And Alex well she is as lazy as they come. So yeah I can't wait until they get a taste of reality with this baby. It will be interesting to see how big this baby is. By the looks of Alex it has to be at least 10 pounds.

guruglam689
Informer
Informer

Post by guruglam689 »

Sooo she’s on Instagram liking people’s pictures but won’t respond to people’s comments? She just wants the speculation to continue. I doubt the baby is here. She’s just thirsty and gotta keep the viewers on edge for something

itsmee
Debater
Debater

Post by itsmee »

She hasn't even pushed that baby out her vag yet and she's already using it for views :rofl: I mean can you get anymore pathetic?

Stellina90
Informer
Informer

Post by Stellina90 »

No baby lmao she finally posted on Instagram saying they're relaxing and eating pineapples...these girls are so dumb
In GG We Trust

Alkaer0929
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alkaer0929 »

Didn’t they say something once about how Michael quit his office job bc he didn’t like waking up so early? Guess caring for a baby is going to be a real shock to the system for him then!

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PI88NK »

Alkaer0929 wrote:Didn’t they say something once about how Michael quit his office job bc he didn’t like waking up so early? Guess caring for a baby is going to be a real shock to the system for him then!
Yep! He’s such a lousy lazy person. They are so dumb. Hope they enjoyed their days of waking up at noon and eating out three times a day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ccc123000
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Ccc123000 »

I know people are saying that Alex and Mallory are in for a rude awakening when the babies come. But Mallory has a nanny; maybe she'll even hire two (one for day and one for night). Alex -- she will probably enlist her mom and sister to come over and help her. She even had her parents come over to get the baby room ready! LOL

Alkaer0929
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alkaer0929 »

Ccc123000 wrote:I know people are saying that Alex and Mallory are in for a rude awakening when the babies come. But Mallory has a <a class="vglnk" title="Link added by VigLink" target="_blank" href="https://www.sittercity.com/" rel="nofollow"><span>nanny</span></a>; maybe she'll even hire two (one for day and one for night). Alex -- she will probably enlist her mom and sister to come over and help her. She even had her parents come over to get the baby room ready! LOL
Right but Alex says she’s planning to breastfeed. No nanny or family member can take a shift when a baby cluster feeds all day and night.

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

Alkaer0929 wrote:
Ccc123000 wrote:I know people are saying that Alex and Mallory are in for a rude awakening when the babies come. But Mallory has a <a class="vglnk" title="Link added by VigLink" target="_blank" href="https://www.sittercity.com/" rel="nofollow"><span>nanny</span></a>; maybe she'll even hire two (one for day and one for night). Alex -- she will probably enlist her mom and sister to come over and help her. She even had her parents come over to get the baby room ready! LOL
Right but Alex says she’s planning to breastfeed. No nanny or family member can take a shift when a baby cluster feeds all day and night.
And her family (he's too IIRC) aren't around the corner to pop in and help...

Post by Guest »

itsmee wrote:She knows fine well she isn't due until the end of March and has at least 2 weeks left lol. These two airheads are going to be sooòooo over the baby within a couple of weeks I swear they are so lazy and don't know what real work is. That little pussy Michael couldn't even hold down a full time job for more that a few months :rofl: . And Alex well she is as lazy as they come. So yeah I can't wait until they get a taste of reality with this baby. It will be interesting to see how big this baby is. By the looks of Alex it has to be at least 10 pounds.
Yes! it pisses me off when they're like oh we'll have it under control we're go getters all we do is work. excuse me? but what was the reason u went and quit your real job? oh right because you hate waking up early. they can say goodbye to waking up after 11/12

theoutlines
Lurker
Lurker

Post by theoutlines »

In the latest vlog she said the due date has already past. Where were we getting the end of March due date?

mswatosh3
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mswatosh3 »

theoutlines wrote:In the latest vlog she said the due date has already past. Where were we getting the end of March due date?
Her due date was or is March 29th! He was stated in earlier vlogs but she has “upped” her due date twice since week 32! She did it at all week 31 & 35 saying after her appointment that she “read” 32 & 36 when she “thought” she was 31 & 35 at the drs. I honestly think she wasn’t told she was that many weeks, I personally think they were writing like her next check up (32 & 36) and she mistaked it for how far along she was because she is constantly 2 weeks ahead of the game when it was always originally said “end of March” & “March 29th”. I love it though because they just didn’t want to think and believe that ALL OF THOSE COMMENTS were going to come true :rofl: And here she is at her original due date when they will set up getting induced and HUGE and SWOLLEN etc. :rofl:

debs_188
Debater
Debater

Post by debs_188 »

I haven't posted in months! after she got pregnant, I lost complete interest in watching them even though I can't stand them!

But I've been reading your comments and watched their latest video and it clicked to me so I went and did some research... I watched the video where she first announced her pregnancy. It was posted 31 August 2017 and she stated she was getting to the end of the first trimester - which is 12 weeks.
But then she goes on saying that they had their first ultrasound a couple of days prior. You get your first ultrasound between 6-10 weeks. Which means she would have been three months mid September. I "personally' think she was about 7-8 weeks when she announced her pregnancy. But you never know! Could have been 6 weeks!

I think her due date falls start of April and she's just milking it. A doctor wouldn't say at full term that he's 'too comfortable, let's wait another week' if the baby is full term no way would a doctor keep the baby in there for 2 weeks over the due date. She's full of shit. Both of them are, any money her due date is like the last days of March even early April.

And as you've all mentioned before, she's been saying he could come any day now since mid February! They're keeping everyone on their toes just for the views.

Oh another note... she really surprised me! I cannot believe how much weight she has gained!!! taking into consideration that she has always being a skinny girl and for a skinny girl who has never had a baby before (take in the fact that she lost weight for Europe) you'd expect her to not show as much! I know everyone is different but she has a small frame. It honestly looks like shes going through pregnancy #3. I thought she would have taken care of herself throughout this pregnancy, since she's always been worried about her weight and appearance. If she's let go like this then 100% she's planned to get liposuction or a tummy tuck once the baby is born.

It's going to be so hard for her to lose the weight and her stomach will never be the same again. She has stretched it out so much with all the weight she's gained.

and one more note - HOW MUCH COFFEE DOES SHE DRINK?!?! That baby is going to have some serious issues!

debs_188
Debater
Debater

Post by debs_188 »

mswatosh3 wrote:
theoutlines wrote:In the latest vlog she said the due date has already past. Where were we getting the end of March due date?
Her due date was or is March 29th! He was stated in earlier vlogs but she has “upped” her due date twice since week 32! She did it at all week 31 & 35 saying after her appointment that she “read” 32 & 36 when she “thought” she was 31 & 35 at the drs. I honestly think she wasn’t told she was that many weeks, I personally think they were writing like her next check up (32 & 36) and she mistaked it for how far along she was because she is constantly 2 weeks ahead of the game when it was always originally said “end of March” & “March 29th”. I love it though because they just didn’t want to think and believe that ALL OF THOSE COMMENTS were going to come true :rofl: And here she is at her original due date when they will set up getting induced and HUGE and SWOLLEN etc. :rofl:
haha! i posted straight after you.... there we go! we were right all along :rofl:

Return to “Alexandrea Garza”