DAILY VLOG PART 88: ItsJudysFelonInTheFamJailbirdJuliBear

Locked
User avatar
VillageTravisty
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Joined: Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:54 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

DAILY VLOG PART 88: ItsJudysFelonInTheFamJailbirdJuliBear

Post by VillageTravisty »

Continue here...

Isn't Julian Julianna's godfather?? Ick. Look how well that's turning out.
It takes a village to raise a child, especially when the child's parents are two village idiots.

User avatar
meeeh
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:26 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: DAILY VLOG PART 88: ItsJudysFelonInTheFamJailbirdJuliBea

Post by meeeh »

the comment on Julian's ig :barf: :barf: :barf:

User avatar
Ccc123000
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:42 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 3 times
Contact:

Re: DAILY VLOG PART 88: ItsJudysFelonInTheFamJailbirdJuliBea

Post by Ccc123000 »

H8trAide: And...champagne in RED SOLO CUPS!!! So #klasssyyy

Traveler
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:24 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: DAILY VLOG PART 88: ItsJudysFelonInTheFamJailbirdJuliBea

Post by Traveler »

Lol
Benji Travis is a mooching wanderlust husband

Traveler
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:24 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: DAILY VLOG PART 88: ItsJudysFelonInTheFamJailbirdJuliBea

Post by Traveler »

Ccc123000 wrote:H8trAide: And...champagne in RED SOLO CUPS!!! So #klasssyyy
Alcoholics unite!
Benji Travis is a mooching wanderlust husband

User avatar
Nennylou84
Gossiper
Gossiper
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:20 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: DAILY VLOG PART 88: ItsJudysFelonInTheFamJailbirdJuliBea

Post by Nennylou84 »

I was too late! Was gonna suggest ItsMK'sInevitibleBunkbedInjury Image but love the new thread title <3.

Its so funny how Judy angles the camera, but we remember what she really looked like in that dress. #bitchknowsherangles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
meeeh
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:26 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: DAILY VLOG PART 88: ItsJudysFelonInTheFamJailbirdJuliBea

Post by meeeh »

Nennylou84 wrote:. #bitchknowsherangles
it's probably the one thing she's great at.

onsen
Informer
Informer
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:22 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DAILY VLOG PART 88: ItsJudysFelonInTheFamJailbirdJuliBea

Post by onsen »

In the "Wedding Dress Shopping" vlog, Juditz made sure that she only vlogged shoulder up. We've seen her vlog herself before lifting her camera higher up to have a wider angle but not this time.

In the instagram shots, before this vlog was posted, I thought the bridal shop provided the red cups and thought that was odd. I should have figured they brought their own.

Traveler
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:24 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: DAILY VLOG PART 88: ItsJudysFelonInTheFamJailbirdJuliBea

Post by Traveler »

patientLikeAcircle wrote:Sean Cannell says on IG he's running the Rock&Roll half-marathon in Las Vegas on Nov 11-12. Must be same one Benji and Judy are training (lol) for.
I'd like to run into them there. But they are only doing the half? LOL
Benji Travis is a mooching wanderlust husband

Traveler
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:24 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: DAILY VLOG PART 88: ItsJudysFelonInTheFamJailbirdJuliBea

Post by Traveler »

Whatever happened to Julian and ValleyBear's tall friend? He flee after Julian was thrown in jail?
Benji Travis is a mooching wanderlust husband

-Tara-
Debater
Debater
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:31 pm

Post by -Tara- »

Traveler wrote:
patientLikeAcircle wrote:Sean Cannell says on IG he's running the Rock&Roll half-marathon in Las Vegas on Nov 11-12. Must be same one Benji and Judy are training (lol) for.
I'd like to run into them there. But they are only doing the half? LOL
I'm surprised Judy is even attempting the half-marathon. I doubt she'd try a full marathon. She never seems motivated enough to stick to a workout/diet schedule.

Post by Traveler »

-Tara- wrote:
Traveler wrote:
patientLikeAcircle wrote:Sean Cannell says on IG he's running the Rock&Roll half-marathon in Las Vegas on Nov 11-12. Must be same one Benji and Judy are training (lol) for.
I'd like to run into them there. But they are only doing the half? LOL
I'm surprised Judy is even attempting the half-marathon. I doubt she'd try a full marathon. She never seems motivated enough to stick to a workout/diet schedule.
She is probably running the 5k. Lol.
But Benji with all his running he does he should be able to run another marathon.
Benji Travis is a mooching wanderlust husband

sanneke
Debater
Debater
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:46 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: DAILY VLOG PART 88: ItsJudysFelonInTheFamJailbirdJuliBea

Post by sanneke »

If Judy is going to run a half marathon shouldn't she be training? :rofl:

Traveler
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:24 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: DAILY VLOG PART 88: ItsJudysFelonInTheFamJailbirdJuliBea

Post by Traveler »

sanneke wrote:If Judy is going to run a half marathon shouldn't she be training? :rofl:
On the treadmill. Lol :rofl:
Benji Travis is a mooching wanderlust husband

User avatar
fihe
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:06 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time

Post by fihe »

-Tara- wrote:
Traveler wrote:
patientLikeAcircle wrote:Sean Cannell says on IG he's running the Rock&Roll half-marathon in Las Vegas on Nov 11-12. Must be same one Benji and Judy are training (lol) for.
I'd like to run into them there. But they are only doing the half? LOL
I'm surprised Judy is even attempting the half-marathon. I doubt she'd try a full marathon. She never seems motivated enough to stick to a workout/diet schedule.
>motivated
>Judy
>pick one

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

User avatar
H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:12 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

DAILY VLOG PART 88: ItsJudysFelonInTheFamJailbirdJuliBear

Post by H8trAide »

Would it have killed them to have brought the fake plastic champagne flutes? Ugh

As far as Judy running..... she better start and a treadmill isn't the same as physically moving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

User avatar
Veruca_Salty
Learner
Learner
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:31 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: DAILY VLOG PART 88: ItsJudysFelonInTheFamJailbirdJuliBea

Post by Veruca_Salty »

No way in hell am I defending Juditz but many bridal shops DO offer the bridal parties glasses of champagne. While trying on dresses and/or at the end of the session to toast. But it's not unheard of at all. HOWEVER, as far as bringing solo cups and your own booze, now that is some ratchet azz s**t. Doesn't surprise me, as the group seems tacky AF to me.

Man, Juditz has ballooned!!
"Excuse me, I believe you have my stapler."

User avatar
H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:12 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DAILY VLOG PART 88: ItsJudysFelonInTheFamJailbirdJuliBea

Post by H8trAide »

Judy needs a stylist bad!!!! She accentuates her flaws!!!!

And they also had liquor at the dress shop. Fireball to be exact.
It urks me that there were other brides there and they were loud and obnoxious!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

rayver723
Gossiper
Gossiper
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:58 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

Re: DAILY VLOG PART 88: ItsJudysFelonInTheFamJailbirdJuliBea

Post by rayver723 »

I wonder if jobless Chris will try to get hooked up with drone wedding gig or maybe since its Judy's family and they actually own the drone, not him he'll be forced to do it for free. 1200 for 4 hours is nuts. Add in his t-shirt and hats hes selling for 25-30 each.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Post by VillageTravisty »

patientLikeAcircle wrote:
Traveler wrote:
sanneke wrote:If Judy is going to run a half marathon shouldn't she be training? :rofl:
On the treadmill. Lol :rofl:
She is also eating "healthy foods" :D
...Pizza, lumpia and POUTINE, oh my! And her fave Mexican food too! You know this bish's version of training is walking half a block then chowing down on a burrito combo platter.
It takes a village to raise a child, especially when the child's parents are two village idiots.

Locked

Return to “ItsJudyTime / ItsJudysLife”