Erika Costell

badness
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Erika Costell

Post by badness »

ew.. all her new songs. he wasn't that into erika but she released so many songs about him. only reason why jake never crawled back to alissa was bc alissa threw a major axe at that relationship. erika, get over it , he dated u as a pawn to get back at alissa... go on and date your football players and do ur pretend modeling, i'm sure u weren't that distraught over him anyway, u had to hire ppl to pen all ur emotions for you. despite alissa putting out that one video i find the way she dealt w all her break ups so much better than erikas album. which is kind of embarrassing for erika bc most of the songs talk about how jake didn't even love her.

baddestbeech
Informer
Informer

Post by baddestbeech »

I heard 'Numb' in her Miami video and really liked it. I thought it was made by a real singer and was shocked when Spotify said it was her. Don't know if it's the autotune or the beat but that song actually hits.

badness
Learner
Learner

Post by badness »

the only song i liked was numb bc the instrumental was actually good, most of her beats are lil weird, like retro synth. but none are bops for me, they are all too slow and she basically speaks her lyrics dammit.

pigmousse
Lurker
Lurker

Post by pigmousse »

badness wrote:ew.. all her new songs. he wasn't that into erika but she released so many songs about him. only reason why jake never crawled back to alissa was bc alissa threw a major axe at that relationship. erika, get over it , he dated u as a pawn to get back at alissa... go on and date your football players and do ur pretend modeling, i'm sure u weren't that distraught over him anyway, u had to hire ppl to pen all ur emotions for you. despite alissa putting out that one video i find the way she dealt w all her break ups so much better than erikas album. which is kind of embarrassing for erika bc most of the songs talk about how jake didn't even love her.
To be completely fair, both Jake and Alissa stated that they were never officially boyfriend and girlfriend... from the way Alissa told it, she was desperate for the both the title and respect of an actual girlfriend and jake refused. She was also KICKED OUT of the team 10 house in a sudden and dramatic way, she had no where to go.
Erica on the other hand was almost doted on by Jake, they shared his room and closet, he got things custom made for her and most importantly when they initially broke up it was done quietly. Erika had even moved out and had a decent place to live of her own before things got dramatic.

Alissa may of "had" him first, but there is a distinct difference between how jake treated them.

Sent from my SM-G977U using Tapatalk

badness
Learner
Learner

Post by badness »

pigmousse wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:56 pm
Erica on the other hand was almost doted on by Jake, they shared his room and closet, he got things custom made for her and most importantly when they initially broke up it was done quietly. Erika had even moved out and had a decent place to live of her own before things got dramatic.

Alissa may of "had" him first, but there is a distinct difference between how jake treated them.

Sent from my SM-G977U using Tapatalk
erika made it so that she had to share his space bc she chose not to live in the mansion, she also made demands and argued with him to get the vanity done. so is it really doting or she got her way. despite the vlog content saying hes only with her, he was sleeping and dming other ppl while dating erika. so nah i don't think he doted on her or cared for her that much.

he has tried to keep his personal life quiet, the public didn't know anything about alissa for a while. so a quiet break up isn't rlly a test of real emotions.

like chibi said erika wasn't acknowledged until she was introduced into the vlog as a love interest and that was to feed his channel views, he basically used her in the beginning. and considering he does things for revenge (ie meg and faze banks situation) one could say he used her to get back @ alissa since...erika was her "friend" and she was now his love interest. but of course all of this is from an outside perspective i am just speculating.

PabloLouise
Learner
Learner

Post by PabloLouise »

I don’t follow Erika but it seems like she is trying to be a model so hard, I think she’s great for Miami’s market as a swimsuit, lingerie and sportswear model but she’s never gonna be high fashion model, she is too short and her body is more suitable for swimsuits etc., she is similar to Gigi Hadid but she’s way taller than Erika and also Gigi would never be a high fashion model if her parents wouldn’t be well known ‘cause she has no face and body for high fashion, she’s also more like swimsuits girl.

milanese15
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by milanese15 »

I don't think she's even suited to swimsuit. She did not look great in those Miami Swim Week clips. Her walk is garbage.

anythinggoes
Debater
Debater

Post by anythinggoes »

Honestly if I hadn't known any better I would've thought Erika was about 19 based solely on her maturity level. She's nearly 27 and can't seem to be able to get out of her sorority girl petty stage. She needs to move on in her life. Her music career is mediocre and her modeling "career" is practically non-existent. Sure. she suits swimsuit shoots, but she is too old to be a highly successful high paying model.

irisrose321
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by irisrose321 »

I agree completely! Some of her songs are really good but it’s honestly all thanks to an amazing team of producers. I feel like anyone else could sing the songs. I’m not mad at the way she dresses or of all the ass and bikini shots in her videos and music videos because I’m all about flaunting what you got and if that’s the way she wants to do it, cool. But she is hanging out with all these early 20 year olds and she’s almost 30. It’s going to be a rude awakening when she realizes that at some point she needs to be a grown ass classy woman.

Yupyupyupyup
Debater
Debater

Post by Yupyupyupyup »

She’s looking EXTREMELY thin lately. Worryingly thin.
Christ on a bike :toad:

Post by Guest »

Her lips look so lumpy and botched in her latest what I eat in a day video. You can’t even see her top teeth, only the bottom ones, it’s so weird.

Also why is she always complaining about being puffy and swollen...in the face, legs, arms. Pretty sure she just has a massive head that is too big for her malnourished looking body

blinkonce
Lurker
Lurker

Post by blinkonce »

lovethat4me wrote: Her lips look so lumpy and botched in her latest what I eat in a day video. You can’t even see her top teeth, only the bottom ones, it’s so weird.

Also why is she always complaining about being puffy and swollen...in the face, legs, arms. Pretty sure she just has a massive head that is too big for her malnourished looking body
Yeah I feel bad for any girl who has a big head knowing that they'll always look fat next to a small headed girl. No matter how much weight you lose, your skull won't shrink to the size you want.

milanese15
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by milanese15 »

Idk, I feel like small heads can make bodies look big in comparison? Like, unless you're very thin, having a small head can make people look broad and shoulders look wide. I mean, it's really like any feature--there are downsides to being bigger or smaller than average. I think it's more her face shape than her head size tbh.

Yupyupyupyup
Debater
Debater

Post by Yupyupyupyup »

This may seem nitpicking but there’s just something about her runway walk that GRINDS on me. In the recent Instagram post, it just doesn’t look good or professional to me? I get that she’s trying to be bouncy and quirky but I just feel personally that it’s not translating well

ibeendrakein
Informer
Informer

Post by ibeendrakein »

25,000 dollar prize for the winner,?? dude. i really hope she doesn’t win just because that $ should go to someone who needs it. what a waste if she gets it

Yupyupyupyup
Debater
Debater

Post by Yupyupyupyup »

ibeendrakein wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:23 pm
25,000 dollar prize for the winner,?? dude. i really hope she doesn’t win just because that $ should go to someone who needs it. what a waste if she gets it
If she gets it it’ll just go on more over the top and unnecessary cosmetic procedures.

ibeendrakein
Informer
Informer

Post by ibeendrakein »

Yupyupyupyup wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:47 am
ibeendrakein wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:23 pm
If she gets it it’ll just go on more over the top and unnecessary cosmetic procedures.
exactly. more cool sculpting and emsculpt and IVing B12 vitamins and shit. so dumb

Nance
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nance »

Almost 5 millions subs and barely 200k views per videos...

rooibostree
Informer
Informer

Post by rooibostree »

Guest wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:08 pm
She's in the TOP 10! If she stays there another 2 weeks she'll be on the cover of Maxim Magazine!

https://maximcovergirl.com/2019/erika-costell
I'm confused. I browsed around and it said this girl is in first place too. I'm not sure what category Erika is in? Are there more than one first place?

https://maximcovergirl.com/2019/daniella-salvi

ibeendrakein
Informer
Informer

Post by ibeendrakein »

i will bet anyone here $20 that erika will NOT be cover of maxim lmfao. that website, at least on mobile makes ZEROOOO sense and says like 15 diff girls are in first place.

Return to “Music”