LilkagomebadX
Talker
Talker

Re: KawaiiDoll31409 (Manda31409 Pt. 2)

Post by LilkagomebadX »

Honestly, it’s kinda embarrassing at this point
She’s about to be 29 and engaged??
And she still hasn’t gotten a place
At this point I don’t see the girl getting married or moving out . Ive also been texting my friend about an issue about her and I don’t know if it should be shared on here like it’s just makes me uncomfortable at this point
we all know she’s not gonna go anywhere or move in with her boyfriend. Like I said it’s just a joke
It’s not that hard to find a place
She just needs credit or to ask her mother for help

ChittahChattah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ChittahChattah »

He works, right? So it shouldn't be hard to get a place if the two of them actually wanted to move in together. I feel like he keeps her on the side and he's messing around or something. There's no way he isn't lol. You're with someone for 10 years and the relationship is going absolutely nowhere, it's time to cut ties.

LilkagomebadX
Talker
Talker

Post by LilkagomebadX »

He doesn’t pay attention to her .. I talked to someone and he paid more attention to friends .. they went to some fair … it’s funny we were talking about her because I feel like she’s trying to get my attention and why ? Because she’s not over our friendship ending but it was her not me she was so supportive about the idea and to turn around and be a bitch … is not okay .. so we were talking she said she changed since she met that one YouTuber I forgot her name she does makeup
And I guess when she came down to visit she was ignoring this person I felt bad .. like these girls all they are about it likes and followers.. anyway so she has to take care of her mother right ?? Why not get a bigger place ??
I mean what is she gonna do if she passes away I’m sure the house she’s in isn’t paid off .. she’s gonna have no choice but to live with her sister or be a damn adult and have an adult relationship.. it’s so embarrassing I can’t get over it .. yes moving is hard it’s not cheap but come on …

ChittahChattah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ChittahChattah »

She'll never move out now that she bought that shed. That thing is hilarious. Doesn't she need a permit for that? Because it's technically a business, right?

LilkagomebadX
Talker
Talker

Post by LilkagomebadX »

She might now that I think about it??
So she has money for that but not to get her mother a bigger house ??

Also off note : but does she reply to DMS ?
Or does it just go into requests ??
I do know you can read the request messages before you accept them

I’m just wondering because my boyfriend sent her a lovey message LOL

ChittahChattah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ChittahChattah »

I've never tried DMing her but yeah. I know that you can read them before you accept them if it's from someone you're not friends with. So you know she definitely saw it, just didn't reply lol

_xoxogossipgirl
Talker
Talker

Post by _xoxogossipgirl »

ChittahChattah wrote:She'll never move out now that she bought that shed. That thing is hilarious. Doesn't she need a permit for that? Because it's technically a business, right?
I would think you would need some kind of permit. I’ve been wondering that as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LilkagomebadX
Talker
Talker

Post by LilkagomebadX »

ChittahChattah wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 2:03 pm
I've never tried DMing her but yeah. I know that you can read them before you accept them if it's from someone you're not friends with. So you know she definitely saw it, just didn't reply lol

How sad , because what my boyfriend said was true he blamed himself for this mess and I told him it’s not his fault but I mean she doesn’t seem like someone who would reply back to the truth lol
I mean it’s just odd it seems like she’s trying to get my attention.. it’s odd like I said

( for example) making her other profile picture
Of her and the dogs after I changed mine to me with On one of my cats .. I know they are just animals
It just feels uncomfortable… and the fact that yes I’ve been talking to somebody no names who knows if she goes on here … just the things we’ve been talking about it’s sad .. like the boyfriend not paying attention to her as much … he probably does have a side chick
It’s sad I don’t understand why he doesn’t break things off with him ?? She doesn’t even like his son ..
And he doesn’t deserve a step mother who dislikes him

LilkagomebadX
Talker
Talker

Post by LilkagomebadX »

LilkagomebadX wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:06 pm
ChittahChattah wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 2:03 pm

How sad , because what my boyfriend said was true he blamed himself for this mess and I told him it’s not his fault but I mean she doesn’t seem like someone who would reply back to the truth lol
I mean it’s just odd it seems like she’s trying to get my attention.. it’s odd like I said

( for example) making her other profile picture
Of her and the dogs after I changed mine to me with One one of my cats .. I know they are just animals
It just feels uncomfortable… and the fact that yes I’ve been talking to somebody no names … who knows if she goes on here … just the things we’ve been talking about like the boyfriend not paying attention to her as much … he probably does have a side chick
It’s sad I don’t understand why he doesn’t break things off with her ?? She doesn’t even like his son ..
And he doesn’t deserve a step mother who dislikes him

_xoxogossipgirl
Talker
Talker

Post by _xoxogossipgirl »

LilkagomebadX wrote:He doesn’t pay attention to her .. I talked to someone and he paid more attention to friends .. they went to some fair … it’s funny we were talking about her because I feel like she’s trying to get my attention and why ? Because she’s not over our friendship ending but it was her not me she was so supportive about the idea and to turn around and be a bitch … is not okay .. so we were talking she said she changed since she met that one YouTuber I forgot her name she does makeup
And I guess when she came down to visit she was ignoring this person I felt bad .. like these girls all they are about it likes and followers.. anyway so she has to take care of her mother right ?? Why not get a bigger place ??
I mean what is she gonna do if she passes away I’m sure the house she’s in isn’t paid off .. she’s gonna have no choice but to live with her sister or be a damn adult and have an adult relationship.. it’s so embarrassing I can’t get over it .. yes moving is hard it’s not cheap but come on …
The girl you are talking about is thania. I remember missy making a video about this after Manda made a tweet missy not going with them to Chuck E. Cheese.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LilkagomebadX
Talker
Talker

Post by LilkagomebadX »

She was telling me how left out she felt
That’s not okay if she’s ur best friend you should be able to introduce her to someone else.. but I can’t remember if she told me at the time she had school or not
She had to do something but she told me she noticed a change after that girl came into her life . I honestly do feel like all these followers got into her head and “fame”
Took over here .. so now whenever she makes new friends (AKA me ) and they have similar interests she tends to treat them like shit ): like she wants to be the only one she’s always saying how she doesn’t have friends right ??? Well look at what she’s done
You’ll always be alone if you think everything is about you and think certain things belong to you …
You know what I’m saying?? She let her friendship go with missy all because of another YouTuber who she also treated like shit … I don’t understand how they are even still friends I think they hardly even talk anyway

The girl has changed she copies everyone she’s ever been friends with .. I mean look at me I felt uncomfortable and had to even ask my friend if it was alright if I talked about how she’s making me feel uncomfortable
She also doesn’t know who she is .. so she feels the need to latch on to other people I really think she needs help
Not just for anxiety or whatever it seems like she has trauma from her dad passing so now she’s lost
Do I feel bad for her yes in a way I’ve lost someone close

Just some thoughts

LilkagomebadX
Talker
Talker

Post by LilkagomebadX »

LilkagomebadX wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:41 am
She was telling me how left out she felt
That’s not okay if she’s ur best friend you should be able to introduce her to someone else.. but I can’t remember if she told me at the time she had school or not
She had to do something but she told me she noticed a change after that girl came into her life . I honestly do feel like all these followers got into her head and “fame”
Took over here .. so now whenever she makes new friends and they have similar interests she tends to treat them like shit ): like she wants to be the only one she’s always saying how she doesn’t have friends right ??? Well look at what she’s done
You’ll always be alone if you think everything is about you and think certain things belong to you …
You know what I’m saying?? She let her friendship go with missy all because of another YouTuber who she also treated like shit … I don’t understand how they are even still friends I think they hardly even talk anyway

The girl has changed she copies everyone she’s ever been friends with .. I mean look at me I felt uncomfortable and had to even ask my friend if it was alright if I talked about how she’s making me feel uncomfortable
She also doesn’t know who she is .. so she feels the need to latch on to other people I really think she needs help
Not just for anxiety or whatever it seems like she has trauma from her dad passing so now she’s lost
Do I feel bad for her yes in a way I’ve lost someone close

Just some thoughts

ChittahChattah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ChittahChattah »

It's hilarious to me how much money she's probably put into this thing. Is she gonna live in there? She made sure to point out she has her OWN breaker box and her OWN service. lmfao

LilkagomebadX
Talker
Talker

Post by LilkagomebadX »

I haven’t watched yet , but by your comment she might as well get an apartment 🙄🙄🙄 she makes me not like crystals anymore.. especially my tattoo… makes me regret it .. she over hyped crystals it’s just not enjoyable anymore to me .. it’s not an aesthetic thing …

ChittahChattah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ChittahChattah »

It sounds like this is going to be her backdrop to film her "live crystal sales." Did you really need a stupid shed for that? Get your own damn place and then you could have a ROOM to do that in! It seems so ridiculous :rofl:

LilkagomebadX
Talker
Talker

Post by LilkagomebadX »

Honestly tho she should if she has money to get that she has money to get a house and have her mother live with her since she has to take care of her it makes no sense at all like get a bigger house ???
Only you can get ur mother out of that little house
It’s not good for her . And you are going to have to drive at some point what happens once she gets really old and can’t drive you anymore?? Are you gonna ask your nieces for rides ?? But they have a life too
It’s gonna suck but there’s always Uber lol
These are things you need to think about

It’s just sad

ChittahChattah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ChittahChattah »

I do wonder why her mother doesn't sell that house. Houses are selling for waaaay more than what they're worth right now. She does own it, right? Then they could maybe get a bigger house together where Manda wouldn't be stuck in the basement. Is Manda scared of that responsibility?

It's just insane to me how she is content living this way. Fiance of 10+ years who she doesn't live with and sees every now and then, living in her mom's basement and is wasting money on a shed :rofl:

LilkagomebadX
Talker
Talker

Post by LilkagomebadX »

It’s just a big waste of time I understand why but I know things that no one knows about when it comes down to all that only because I talked to ( person)
So I got a better understanding but it’s time
It’s time manda honestly sad how I’m getting a house with my boyfriend who has 2 kids mind you and I live with him we’re not engaged yet but it just shows
You who’s more mature. I’m sorry it’s just embarrassing
As to why she doesn’t want too but I get it lol
But life isn’t rainbows. Like you make it out to be

ChittahChattah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ChittahChattah »

The more she posts updates on this thing, the more and more ridiculous she looks. She damn well could have her own apartment if she can afford this crap.

LilkagomebadX
Talker
Talker

Post by LilkagomebadX »

She might as well move in it if that’s the case where’s all this money coming from ??? You wanna make a bet she has a sugar daddy it’s just a Theory, but no one has money for 500$ crystal set I’m sorry

Return to “Manda31409”